Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Action! ❯ Lights, Camera, Action! ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I don’t own the bleepin' fic, I just randomly came up with the idea. Well not really, one of my teachers has an adopted son that some events has happened to him and his sister. I don’t own the Manga/Anime series called Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden!

-Shelly.

Prolog

“You do know, by adopting this boy, he will show no emotions, and will never love?”

The younger man looked up at the Hokage and sadly smiled. His hands shuffling paper, while the pen that had lain beside them slowly began to roll of towards the edge of the table until it hit the floor with a small thud. The younger man was silent, and then began to speak.

“I know Hokage Sama, and I just wished someone could have saved the poor boy before he had to suffer so much at such a young age” The shuffling stopped as a pang of guilt fell over the younger mans face, slowly taking over his ever thought.

“Well then Iruka, he’s now all yours” The Hokage smiled, it was finally time for the young boy to have a real family, someone to care for him, and for him to care for.

Iruka stood up smiling, he quickly left the room, but came back after to wave to the Hokage.

“Thank you Hokage Sama!” He said smiling, then slammed the door and began to run down the corridor.

The Hokage smiled, then said under his breath said;

“I wish you luck young Iruka, I hope you really can change what has happened, and I hope the boy will finally feel what he’s been missing for so many years.”

When I first met him, he was just a small lost soul, left in this world to rot.

The whole village beat him, he had no parents to run and cry to. Instead he sat in his room and cried to himself, cried to the wall, and cried himself to sleep.

After I adopted the boy, he would sit outside in the garden and torture the small animals that would pass by bad luck. He couldn’t feel the pain that they felt. He only shared hate that the villagers shared towards him.

Once he began school, he began to brighten up, he began to eat more, he was louder and loved to prank everyone. But all that changed when he was thirteen.

He had finally found himself friends; he had admitted to loving me at the tender age of 6, if I had not adopted him, he would have been sent intuition for emotional trauma along with depression.

Like I had said earlier, it all changed when he was 13. See the boy I loved, and use to call my own had his new friends, they loved to do missions, they loved to work together (After a couple months of training), but one boy was my sons closet friend.

The closet friend he could have, but his friend betrayed him.

His friend left him to rot after having a major life changing battle; my son lost and came back to our village half dead.

Ever since then, he refuses to eat, to leave his bed. He has even gone back to his depression and sadistic ways. I fear for his life, and I fear for everything that has become. I honestly don’t know how to change his way.

Lately I’ve noticed him changing his appearances, he doesn’t wear bright vibrate colours; instead he wears dark moody colours.

I best be going, if I’m gone to long I fear he will do something drastic.

I’m sorry Lord Hokage, I failed you.

I couldn’t save Naruto, and I couldn’t save you.

-Iruka

The man placed the paper over the Memorial Stone, then looked up to the sky, a single tear slowly fell from his eye. He didn’t wipe it right away instead he let it lead itself down towards the ground.

He gradually lifted his arm to his face and whipped the tear from his face.

“Iruka Sensei!” A younger voice screamed. Iruka unhurriedly began to turn around. His smile appeared, his eyes brightened, while his arm stretched out to wave hello to the intruder of his own little world.

Lights Camera Action, it was show time.