Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ The Color Pink ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-----Author’s note: I do not own Naruto, but any other characters and ideas are my own. Enjoy.....-----


“.....So you see, that’s why we don’t talk to Anko about her weekend with Kurenai. Do you understand?” Kakashi asked simply, raising an eyebrow to Naruto in waiting for a response.

The teen’s mouth was hanging open rather comically, and a strand of drool was dangling around beneath his chin.

“Yeah, that’s what I was like. Anyway, that’s how Kurenai gets Anko to do things, now and then. I think the latest thing was to have her train Tenten, or something like that. I guess it’s not really my problem, is it?” The copy ninja flipped open his favorite little orange book, easing his head back into his pillow.

The two were still in the hospital. In an attempt to make small talk, they had found themselves on the topic of Anko, which Kakashi felt the need to expound upon in whatever manner that came first. So, Naruto now knew why never to go on a weekend trip with anyone, especially not Anko or Kurenai. At least not without the ungodly presence known as the C-BOY. He never would have expected Kurenai to be that way. He suddenly found himself worrying about her team’s safety.....

“.....You ok?” The jounin asked quietly, his eyes wandering from his pages to find Naruto had yet to close his agape mouth.

“.....H-Hinata’s so innocent, though.....” The teen mumbled, more to himself than Kakashi.

“Yeah.....give it time.”

“Y-You’re kidding, right?”

“Of course. You know, unless I’m not.”

“That’s not funny! I’d better go make sure she’s alright!” Naruto hopped out of bed, moving for the door.

“Why the sudden desire to protect Hinata?” Kakashi asked, a little grin forming beneath his mask.

“It’s not a need! I want to protect all of my friends!” Naruto shouted in response, wheeling around so the jounin could see his panicked eyes.

“Funny, you didn’t mention Kiba or Shino.....anyway, don’t worry about it. Kurenai can be a little out there, sometimes, but she wouldn’t do anything to anyone underage. That’s where Anko’s got her beat.”
“I-It wasn’t Anko’s fault for whatever she did to me. It was the aura, that’s all.....”

“.....What? Oh! Right, right, I forgot about that.....”

“Then what did you mean with that comment?” Naruto asked, tilting his head a little to the side.

Kakashi took a few seconds to stare blankly at Naruto, blinking once or twice before speaking, “What comment?”

“No, don’t do that! What did Anko do?”

“I think the question is more of ‘who’, than what, and more ‘didn’t’ than did.....” Kakashi mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

Naruto dropped to his knees, scratching through his hair with both hands in confused frustration, “When the hell did everything get so messed up?” He shouted, lowering his forehead to the ground.

“Hey, hey, things aren’t that bad. In fact, I know something I can tell you that will fix everything! I-”

The door behind Naruto exploded off of its hinges, speeding over him and across the room to slam into Kakashi’s face, smashing him up against the wall and knocking him clean out.

“NARUTO!” A familiar voice rang out from behind him. A very familiar voice, and one that he normally loved to hear. But this time, it brought with it two different terrors, one of which was unfamiliar. Physical harm was a great possibility, but physical relations was far more likely. In the worse case scenario, for Naruto, there would be both.

-

Shikamaru wondered if he had done the right thing. It seemed that Sakura had gotten in without hardly any problem at all. She sweet-talked Lee, then clocked him upside the head with what he thought was a wrench. She then convinced Gai that Kakashi said he couldn’t do back-flips around the village five hundred times while rapping about youth, and the blue beast was back-flipping away before anyone could say another word. She then approached him, and said something about Ino. Shikamaru replied that girls were troublesome, and stepped aside. .....Yeah, he had done the right thing. Kakashi was in there, anyway. He could handle it.

-

“Oh.....” Naruto moaned in terror.

“My.....” Sakura continued, eye growing wide.

‘God!’ Inner Sakura practically imploded when the sexual overload from the aura blew through her like a bullet through tissue paper.

The blonde sat there on the ground, hands over his head as he cringed in fear. He knew there was something only a couple of inches from the back of his head, but he didn’t have the courage to move, and he was a little ashamed to admit that he didn’t WANT to move, in case the aura was still strong enough to work its magic. Was it so wrong for him to want the girl of his every waking daydream to want him back? Well, no, not really!

Sakura stared at the wrench in her hand, which she had barely managed to stop swinging before it had cracked Naruto’s head open like a coconut. She was shaking just slightly, and her hands were starting to sweat. She could feel her face gradually rising in shades of red, and it was making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up on end. It was like she was near Sasuke, only magnified to levels she didn’t even know existed.

Naruto, very slowly, took his hands off of his head and turned to look at Sakura, “H-Hi, Sa-Sakura-chan.....h-how’s it g-going?”

His eyes.....his incredible, deep-ocean-blue eyes.....she felt her knees start going weak and she began to slouch a little. His silky voice, with a hint of desperation, floating over his soft, gentle lips.....the wrench slipped from her grasp and clattered noisily to the floor. His tight physique, the way his shirt had to stretch to get across his chest.....

‘Oh, dear sweet God, woman, NOW!’ Inner Sakura screamed, urging the ‘incredibly unwilling but wants to so bad’ Sakura on.

“N-Now, I know what you’re thinking, and-”

“Do you?” Sakura interrupted, her legs quivering under her as though she had gained several hundred pounds in the past ten seconds.

“Y-Yeah, and.....you should know that it’s only because of-”

“Sh!” Sakura finally succumbed to the unexplainable weight that was building on her shoulders, falling to a sitting position, directly in front of Naruto. She pressed a finger to his lips, “Don’t talk!”

Naruto watched in pure horrified glee as Sakura’s hands began to work on her pink and red clothes. All of those times before when things like this had happened, something or other had gotten in the way. Whether it had been a person, his morals, or some random situation that he had no control over. But this time.....Kakashi was unconscious, Lee was nowhere to be found, and his will was shot to death from all previous encounters. More importantly, this was SAKURA starting to undress, a simple two feet in front of him. He had never been so excited in his.....Oh, goddamn it all to hell, no.....it’s because it WAS Sakura that he knew he couldn’t let her do it.

The blonde reached out, grabbing her arm, “Sakura, don’t.....” His voice sounded surprisingly strong as he spoke, and it filled him with confidence. He turned a steely gaze to her own, which was practically begging him to grab a handful of something other than her arm.

Kakashi kept the groan from escaping his lips as he opened his eyes, squinting hard to see straight. Had he just heard Naruto tell Sakura to stop? That was really.....Naruto was really.....damn, what had hit him?

“For a long time.....I’ve tried to get you to notice me. To get you to see me.....like you did with Sasuke. Everything I’ve ever done to show people who I am and who I could be.....even Hokage.....all of it, I did it because I wanted them to acknowledge me. I did it because I wanted them to care about me, because I couldn’t stand being alone. But.....more than anyone else.....” Naruto let go of her wrist, standing up and taking a step back, “I wanted you to acknowledge me, Sakura.”

Kakashi discreetly reached out from his bed and flipped the latch to the window, pushing it out and open to let a breeze in.

Naruto turned around to show Sakura his back, lowering his solemn gaze to the ground, “Because I’ve loved you from the very first day I met you, Sakura.....” The breeze through the window picked up as he spoke, tugging at the bandages he bore on his arms and forehead so that they drifted along beside him in flowing white ribbons, “.....And I won’t let anything ever cheapen what we could have together, especially not this.”

Kakashi nodded in approval. It may mean that the teen was failing at life, but at least he was doing so in a dignified and cool manner. It was a good thing he had been there to open the window and let the breeze in. Of course, just because Naruto said all of that didn’t mean anything, in the long run.

Having taken his eyes off of her, Naruto was completely blind-sided by Sakura as she hurled herself through the air to tackle him. The two collided with the wall above the empty hospital bed, then fell down onto it on the rebound. He wasn’t sure how it had happened, but Sakura had managed to stay on the top, keeping him from making a quick escape.

“H-How the hell did you stay on top?” He sputtered, grabbing her by both shoulders in an attempt to keep her from pressing herself on him anymore than she already was. She was currently straddling his stomach, and her shirt was starting to slide off over her shoulder and down her arm.

“Oh, did you want to take the top?” She replied breathlessly, pausing to wait for an answer.

“N-No!”

“Great! I think it’ll be more fun, this way,” Her hands shot down and she practically ripped his shirt off.
“S-Somebody help!”

Kakashi heaved himself off of the bed and dove into Sakura from the side, the two of them tumbling to the ground in a heap, “Naruto! I’ll still consider you a failure at life, but nothing you just said will matter at all if you let her follow through with this! So run!”

Naruto didn’t even take the time to reply, he was out the door before Kakashi even finished speaking. ‘It’s not gonna matter anyway, because she isn’t going to remember any of this!’ He thought as he started his frenzied dash for safety.

Kakashi snickered to himself, looking down at Sakura, who he was perched on top of, holding her down with his weight and his arms, “It’s not nice of you to come onto him like that. Not after all of this time.”

“Actually, I’m hoping he comes onto me, if you know what I’m saying,” Sakura replied plainly, a smirk on her face.

“.....Where’d you learn to t-talk like that? A-And.....why does m-my head.....” The copy ninja wobbled a little bit before teetering too far to the side and falling off of the genin. He tried to push himself up, but his arms were practically useless.

Sakura hopped up, pulling the needle out of her sensei’s side, “It’s only a mild sedative, so don’t worry.”

“.....R-Right.....m-medic ninja in a.....in a hospital.....ha, ha.....s-so tackle her.....smart.....” Kakashi managed to stutter through broken gasps as he began to drift into la-la-land.

“Well, mild if you’re a rhinoceros. Oh, Naruto-kun!” Sakura sang happily as she pranced out into the halls to hunt down her newest desire.

-

“Ok, so I can’t just leave the hospital, or else a whole bunch of girls are going to try and catch me!” Naruto shivered as he tore through the halls of the hospital, doing what he could to get enough space in-between him and Sakura for the aura to lose its effect. Kakashi said it was weakening, so the range had to be less than fifty yards, by this point. That was good news.

“So I get that Gai evacuated all the women, but.....where are all the men?” The teen began to panic as soon as he realized that the hospital was pretty abandoned.

-

‘It’s a good thing I evacuated all of the men from the hospital, too. Now my eternal rival and the friendly young libido victim will be able to rest in peace,’ Gai thought happily as he continued to back-flip around the village, dropping phat beats like they were bombs on his enemies. His crew was gonna flip when they heard his off-the-hook lyrics, he just knew it! He struck the nice guy pose to no one in particular mid flip.

-

Naruto found his way to the staircase, and immediately began the ascent. He was moving so fast that it was a wonder he could control himself at all. He burst out onto the fourth floor, and practically broke his ankles in trying to stop when he spotted Sakura at the end of the corridor.

Before he had even touched the ground, the pink-haired genin had closed the twenty yard gap between them and was about four feet away.

The teen landed on his back, but quickly rolled backwards and scrambled to his feet. It would be pointless to try and run without any sort of backup, and he knew it. The women under the influence of the aura were relentless, and seemed to grow faster and more cunning every time he had to deal with one of them.

‘I have to say something to buy some time!’ He opened his mouth, but found that words weren’t an option at that particular moment. He just now realized that Sakura wasn’t wearing her normal clothes, anymore. She had somehow managed to switch out into a very short nurse’s uniform. No, not the not-sexually-suggestive scrubs, but the uncomfortably-sexually-suggestive white mini uniform. It was the kind that made going to the hospital worthwhile for dying old men, the kind that people buy dating simulation games for, the kind that was currently rendering Naruto incapable of walking.

“Ooh, so you like?” Sakura asked sheepishly, edging forward slowly, making sure to swing her hips as she did. She loved how he was just staring, taking in every last inch.

“Much very I it like.....” Was the jumbled, incomprehensible response Naruto managed to get out, though just barely.

“But Naruto-kun.....” Sakura raised her hands, starting to undo the buttons from the top, “I look much better without it.....”

‘God, I’ll bet that’s true.....N-No! Wait, must.....say something.....to change the subject.....’ Naruto, gathering inhuman (inhuman for a male) willpower, opened his mouth and said the first thing he could think of, which just so happened to be a very legitimate question, “Why is your hair pink?” He practically shouted, closing his eyes and clenching his fists.

“That’s like asking why Hinata’s eyes are white,” Sakura replied calmly, still working on those buttons. We were about four down, which left only three to undo. Naruto took a peek and was unpleasantly pleasantly surprised to find she wasn’t wearing anything beneath the nurse’s outfit, “You just don’t question it. Besides, my hair isn’t the pink you need to concern yourself with, Naruto-kun.....”

Before you could say ‘wet dreams for life’, Naruto had summoned a shadow clone for backup, “Rasengan!” He shouted loud enough that people over a mile away wondered what exactly that noise was.

The floor beneath them exploded under the whirlpool of chakra known as the Rasengan, and the two dropped down a floor. In the confusion of the dust and debris, Naruto hoped he could make his escape. He was sorely mistaken, however, and when the word ‘sore’ is used, it applies most directly to the blonde’s head.

From out of the dust, Sakura’s arm shot out, equipped with the wrench she had used to chastise Lee for getting in her way. The tool found its way down onto Naruto’s head, striking him so hard that he smashed down through the already weakened third floor, and plummeted down to the second floor.

“L-Looks.....like o-old lady Tsunade’s s-strength is starting to rub.....off on you.....” Naruto managed to mumble, eyes full of tears and limbs practically useless as he lay there, defeated both physically and emotionally. Who on God’s green earth could possibly resist everything that had been thrown his way? No one. Not even the gayest of men would have been able to show the self restraint he had. And just look at what it had all gotten him. A headache that would probably never go away, several missed chances with gorgeous girls, and now he was going to lose to the one girl he had taken a moral stand to, and even confessed to. Life sucked, in a beautifully ironic and bittersweet way.

Sakura hopped down her newly made hole in the floor, landing beside Naruto and leering down at him with hungry eyes.

“Wh-What are you g-going to do to me?” Naruto managed to ask in a shaky voice.

“Hm.....what do I want to do.....” Sakura asked impishly, slowly circling her incapacitated prey. She started to look around for something that might be of use, “I want.....” Her eyes landed on a room number, 269, “How oddly accurate!” She squealed, grabbing the teen by his black shirt and dragging him into the room. She practically slammed him on the bed, and was on top of him before he even realized he was on a bed.

Using most of the strength he had in his bruised and tired body, Naruto tried to push Sakura off of him, but it was proving to be a fruitless battle.

“Naruto-kun,” Sakura groaned in-between kisses to his neck and now bare chest, “If you don’t cooperate, I’m going to have to use this!” She flashed a needle, “Like the sedative I used on Kakashi-sensei! This will be much more fun for everyone if you enjoy it, too.....”

“S-So now you’re gonna stick stuff in me, to get me to listen?”

“Not if you stick stuff in me, first.....” The cosplaying girl giggled hungrily, still kissing him all over. She was now working on his belt, which was complying far too easily to be on the blonde’s side.

So this was it. He didn’t have enough strength to fight her off. Everything he had said earlier meant nothing, now, because he was too weak to keep this from happening. His only option was to stick stuff in her, now, just like she said. Oh well, at least this time he would be conscious for it, and would remember it. Maybe it.....wait.....YES! Or no, depending on how he’d look back on this event. That was his only option, and it was a far better option than he would have thought!

The last of his strength was utilized into grabbing the kunoichi’s wrist, and twisting her arm just a little. The needle in her hand found it’s way into her exposed thigh.

“Ow! Naruto-kun, that hurt! If you wanted to play like that, all you had to do was.....was ask.....Because I.....d-don’t mind.....” Sakura slumped forward, lying on top of him as the sedative took affect. She was soon breathing peacefully, half naked on top of the near mentally wrecked Naruto.

He nudged her off of him and rolled onto his side so that he was facing her back. With a sigh that he wasn’t sure signaled victory or defeat, failure or success, he put his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head. He deserved at least this much, at least for a few minutes. Maybe, one day, she would want him for him, and not for something he was beginning to consider a curse.

-

Jiraiya lowered his infrared goggles, sighing a little as he rubbed the back of his neck. Naruto was a good guy to the core, and he had found both a newfound respect and pity for the guy. How could he not be scoring left and right, up and down, and every direction in-between? Well.....he’d let him have his little cuddle-bunny moment, because tomorrow.....oh, tomorrow, indeed. It would be a day that no one would ever forget. Well, maybe the women would, but no man in the surrounding miles would ever forget.....and he would have enough research compiled to write a thousand volumes of Icha Icha Paradise. Oh yes, tomorrow, indeed.....


-----Author’s other note: Well, ladies and gentlemen, it’s been a fun ride, but the next chapter will be the final chapter in Mating Season. Jiraiya’s ultimate plan, which will actually be much simpler than probably all of you are thinking, will be unleashed, and I’ll try and send this story out in a blaze. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for reading.....-----