Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Memory; Sequel for 'To College!!' ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
everyone! I finally finished one of my other stories! As far as I know I’m going to be putting a sequal up for it but right now I’m going to focus on this one.

--- Chapter 7 ---

“It’s not reversible?!” Naruto almost screamed. Good thing the walls were soundproof. “Why the hell NOT?!” The nurse winced and hung the pictures of her chakra network in front of a big light. She moved to the picture of the chakra network in her head. She pointed to the forehead where there was a huge mass of red. Naruto examined it and looked at the other pictures. Her chakra network showed that her chakra color was blue but then in her head the blue had been pushed out by red chakra. “What’s with the red chakra? That’s not normal…” He suddenly got very worried.

“Actually this is not only irreversible… but it’s killing her. The red chakra is the invading chakra from her father. The jutsu that he used was extremely dangerous. He would transfer a dangerous amount of his own chakra into her head and use it to block off a section of her brain so that it can’t be used. The part of her brain that it’s blocking off is the part with her long-term memory. But the longer the chakra is there, the more it builds up, the more it builds up, the more deadly it is. If we tried to remove the chakra it could very well kill her immediately or it could give her extensive brain damage.” She then pointed to her neck and lower jaw. “As you can see here it’s seeping into the other sections of her body.”

“What? I thought it was only supposed to stay at that part of the brain.”

“It’s running out of room. Which brings me to the conclusion that she’s dieing. This chakra… as it seeps to the other sections of her body, it’s causing extreme nerve damage. Where the red chakra is right now, she can’t feel anything. If it reaches her heart then her heart won’t feel the nerve impulses to beat from the brain and will stop. So our only options is to watch her slowly die… or try and remove the extra chakra. The chakra that’s in her brain is there permanently and is way too dangerous to try to remove, but if we can get rid of the extra chakra that doesn’t have a place then we may be able to save her from not only getting more nerve damage, but we will also be able to save her life.”

“Is there a way to test if this theary is true?” Naruto didn’t want to take any chances and wanted to see if they were right before he gave permission to do anything.

The nurse turned back to the picture and pointed to her chin. “If this picture shows the chakra in the right place, which it does, then there’s red chakra right under her chin, which means the nerves in her chin that will give the brain signals, that the brain will then interpret as pain, are dead. So if I pricked her with a needle under her chin, she won’t even feel it. Shall I test it?” It seemed harmless so Naruto nodded. The nurse pulled out an empty syringe. She walked back into the room Asuka was waiting in.

“Well?” Asuka asked impatiently.

“We need to run a quick test.” The nurse stood in front of her with the empty syringe. “Tilt your chin up so it looks like you’re trying to look behind you but without turning you’re head.”

Asuka looked at her suspiciously. “What are you going to do?”

“I’m just going to prick you with this and all you need to do is tell me when you feel it.”

Asuka nodded and tilted her head back. Naruto leaned in close to watch. The nurse let the tip of the needle rest on a safe spot under Asuka’s chin. She then slowly broke through the skin with the needle. Not even a twitch. The nurse turned and looked at Naruto with sadness. She then pushed the needle just a little bit farther… nothing. She pulled it out. “Ok, you can tilt your head up again.”

Asuka tilted her head back up with a confused look on her face. “You didn’t even prick me though.”

The nurse stared at her with sadness. “Yes… I did.” Asuka stared at her blankly. “But…” She touched right under her chin and felt around. She brought her hand back and there were a couple drops of blood on her hand. “But… I didn’t even feel it…” She touched it again. “How is that possible??” She started to freak out just a tad bit… “Why didn’t I feel it?! I’m fucking bleeding! Why didn’t I feel it?!” She pinched herself under her chin and realized she couldn’t feel anything under her chin. “… What’s wrong with me?” She looked at Naruto and the nurse with fear evident in her eyes. Naruto winced and looked down. “…What?” The nurse sighed and sadly began explaining everything she had said to Naruto. Asuka looked at the ground when the nurse finished talking. “So I’m going to die?”

“This treatment works 85% of the time. It’s either that or not even last the rest of the month.” The nurse opened a folder and began scanning through it. “You have a sister? We should get her in here too, just to make sure she’s fine.”

“Do you want to go through with the treatment?” Naruto asked with a concerned voice.

“Well duh! What other choice do I have?!” Asuka crossed her arms and glared at the wall. “…Naruto…”

Naruto looked at her with a questioning look. “Yeah?”

“I know a way you can make all this up to me…”

“What’s that?”

“…kill my father…”

----

A few hours later and Asuka was lying in her hospital bed waiting for nurses to see her and prep her for the treatment. Miharu walked into the hospital. She quickly scanned the room then walked up to the service desk. “I was told that for some reason they need me here?”

A lady sitting down at the desk looked up. She curly brownish-gray hair, huge glasses that were connect by a small chain dangling behind her head. She had baggy eyes, droopy cheeks, a droopy chin, laugh lines, AND crows feet. “Name.” She said in a snobby voice while pulling out some files and holding them in front of her.

“Miharu Nakamura.”

The lady skimmed through the files and finally pulled out Miharu’s. She opened it and scanned the pages. “Yes, a couple nurses noticed a life-threatening problem with your sister and wanted to check you out as well.”

“My sister is dieing?!”

“Down the hall third room on the right.” The lady pointed down a hallway and ignored the question.

“Hello?! Answer me! Is my sister dieing?!” Miharu slammed her fists on the desk.

“Listen, lady. Either calm down and go where I told you to or I’ll have security forcefully remove you.” Neither woman was phased at all. Finally Miharu growled. She knocked a folder off the woman’s desk on perpose and it fell in the garbage. “Thanks for saving me a trip from getting out of my seat and doing that myself.” Miharu almost punched the woman square in the face. Instead she resulted in stomping down the hall and into the room she was directed to go in.

“Wow, what a bitch…” Miharu grumbled and sat down on the edge of an empty hospital bed. A few minutes later a nurse came in holding one of those hospital shirts they give patients to put on instead of their shirt that ties around the back. (I can’t remember what they’re called. The ones that you only wear underwear under it and no pants. I HATE those things.) “I hope you don’t expect me to wear that…”

The nurse stared at her. Then tossed the shirt thing at her. “Yes, actually I do.”

Miharu caught it. “Haha! You’re funny!” Miharu glared hard.

The nurse crossed her arms. “You can do it yourself or I’ll get security in here to put you in a straight jacket. Your choice.”

“Good luck getting either one on!” Miharu smirked triumphantly and tossed the shirt thing out of sight.

The nurse glared at her. “Alright then.”

Minutes later the nurse returned with two security officers. “What is it with you people and security?! It’s not like I’m holding a gun to your head!”

“She said gun! Tackle her!” One of the police officers screamed.

Miharu’s eyes widened. “What?”

Just then two really fat security officers dived at her, totally crushing her. She didn’t even try to move. She just resulted in screaming at them. “Get the hell off of me you fat asses!”

“Yelling threateningly!! Put her out! Put her out!” The second security guard screamed.

Miharu’s head shot up. “The hell?!”

Just then a syringe was shoved right in her butt cheek. Then the two security officers got up. “Danger over! Danger over!”

Miharu’s vision started getting blurry. “Was that… even… necessary…?” She mumbled before passing out.

“Good job men!”

--End Chapter 7--

I don’t really know what I did right there but I like the way I ended the chapter. XD Read & Review!!