Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Meow Meow Mix! ❯ Endless Red Night ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Meow Meow Mix!




Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Naruto!!

Chapter Five: Endless Red Night

She held the blade to her lips and licked the edge where the liquid dripped. The taste of metallic filled her senses. The taste of blood always made her want more, always made her blood thirsty, blood lust would be another way of putting it. She opened her eyes, they looked relaxed and looked like she was savouring the feel of everything around her.

Sakura turned towards her comrade. He would became viciously addicted when the first drop of red was sighted. He could never control himself, like her. Always wanting, seeking, searching. Gaara was always so much more hungry than her because he had Shukaku inside him.

The name ‘Blood Siblings’ was what many call these two. They had both discovered the love for the red, the screams and cries of those at their mercy, and the satisfaction that now fills the once empty whole in their heart, together.

Sakura smiled. He looked so happy. She turned her attention back onto the village before her. “Let’s go, Gaara. There will be better blood once we are inside the village.” She spoke.

He temporally snapped out of his drive for blood and looked at her figure from behind. He had always known someone like him was out there. Someone who loved killing, seeing the constant tainted color of red all over the place. He was glad they found each other. Helping one another fill an empty void. He had once thought he was alone but now he wasn’t. Now he had Sakura, they were like siblings.

He stood and the both of them entered through the gate. At first the villagers didn’t take notice of them than someone shouted. Or more like screamed. “Blood Siblings!” The sound seemed to spread throughout the entire village. As soon as they heard, everyone dropped what they were doing and ran. To where would they run? Some didn’t even know where the Blood Siblings had first appeared and wherever they hide, Sakura and Gaara would always find them.

The two waltzed in while everything was in chaos. People screaming, running, the atmosphere was that of terror. But this feeling made the two feel… Alive.

The ones running were the pray and Sakura and Gaara were the predators.

“You can go first.” She said, after glancing at the boy with red hair. His eyes were filled with excitement and his body was radiating off joy and the sand from his gourd was already stating to slither out. Without another thought after her words, the sand from his gourd poured out like heavy rain.

Sakura smiled, she was here. Finally back again, after so long, after everything that has happened. She was finally back. She was back in search of someone this time, not to just kill and shed blood but she was seeking a certain boy. “I’ll leave the ANBUs and jounins to you, ‘kay?” Sakura didn’t wait for an answer, knowing full well Gaara heard her. She began to head in the direction she knew he would be at.

“Come, come out wherever you are. Prepare to meet an old, old comrade.” Sakura hissed to herself. A path cleared in front of her as she passed. She looked at the faces that stared at her with fright like their nightmare had became reality. She smile but it was wicked.

“And where do you think you’re going,” His voice sounded from her left, her smile widened. “Sakura?” She stopped but didn’t turn to him.

“You saved me the trouble of finding you, Uchiha.” The feeling of sudden blood lust filled her. She was hungry again, she wanted nothing more than to see him stretched out on the dirt ground, his blood flowing around him and the feel of the warm red liquid on her tongue, hands and blade. The very image sent a shiver down her spine, she now became restless.

He saw the shiver and frowned. She was so different from when they had first started the academy. She was once so innocent and pure but now she was tainted, wicked and full of hatred. She had became a monster. “What do you want, Sakura?” He heard a soft giggle.

“Since when did you care about anything other than getting revenge and surpassing Naruto?” She asked, turning her head to him. Her eyes glittered with something wicked.

“Just answer me: what do you want?” He repeated, replying to her eyes with only a blank stare.

“I merely came to say a ‘hello’ to my dearest Sasuke-kun. Are you not happy to see me?” She mocked, her smiled dropped. “Oh, I forgot. You don’t love anyone but power and revenge.”

He grimaced again. Her voice, her eyes, the way her body looked; they all had a venomous feel. It was as if she was the very Hell itself.

“Sasuke-kun, come and let me taste your blood, let me see it on my blade, let me feel it on my skin, my fingers, my lips.” She raised her fingers up to her lips and dragged them down, closing her eyes; as if the red was already spilled.

Sasuke blinked.

She disappeared. “Sakura, stop this. What’s wrong with you?” Her laugher seemed to be from all around. He turned his head this way and that but still no sign of her.

“I just wanna play.” She laughed again. She jumped right behind the Sharingan user and held the wakizashi to his neck, drooping her arm over his chest. Reopening her once closed eyes. Impossible, I never knew she was there until the blade came in contact. Sasuke thought, he grunted. “What’s wrong can’t keep up?”

He said nothing. How is this possible? She had only been gone for not even half a year. And here I am, catch. What have I been doing these past six months!? How could she have possibly surpassed me in such a short time!? The sound of her giggle rang again.

“You’re probably wondering how I’m better than you, right? Well, it’s simple really. I always had the potential to be stronger and better than you. But what held me back was you and Naruto!” She answered his thoughts with a grin. She looked up and her grin got even bigger, if that was possible. “He’s here.”

Sasuke looked in the direction she looked. There stood the boy with red hair, he rode on his sand. “Are you finished?” He asked, hopping off of his sand but as the sand started to go back in his gourd, it sounded like many things were being dropped in the process.

Sasuke couldn’t believe his eyes, for once his usual emotionless orbs showed much fear and horror. Wha… what have they done…

She looked back at the back to Sasuke’s head. “Almost, there’s still one more thing left here that needs to be destroyed.” The look of evil filled her features.

There on the ground behind Gaara, were all the people Sakura, Gaara and he had grown up with. The bodies at first were unidentifiable, but he could briefly make out: a dog, Akamaru, a large and round body that had the skin practically torn right off, Chouji, bits of blonde hair that was covered in blood, Ino and a bobbed hair and fuzzy eyebrows, Lee. That was all Sasuke was able to make out, but he knew all their childhood friends were there.

Naruto, Lee, Hinata, TenTen, Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Chouji, Shino and even Temari and Kankuro, Gaara’s elder siblings. They were all in that pile.

Sasuke didn’t realize it but he was shaking. “Why are you doing this!?” He demanded with fright in his voice. Sakura smiled.

“It’s a way for me to get revenge,” She began. “you of all people should understand that. You seek revenge and so did I. Gaara’s doing this because he loves blood and the Shukaku needs feed too as well, you know?”

“Why did you need to seek revenge? Revenge on your childhood friends!? For what purpose!?”

She smile again. “Yes, because they laughed at me, they all laughed. You’re the last to die because you didn’t laugh but you always rejected me and one person can only take so much reject.”

“Enough talk, get on with it. I am growing bored.” Gaara’s voice cut in. Sakura sighed and said a ‘fine.’ Sasuke eyes widened, he tried to get out of Sakura’s hold but found that he couldn’t. His body just wouldn’t move.

She leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Good-bye.” She whispered. Sakura stood straight and pulled the wakizashi as far back as she could and just rammed the blade through his neck.

Blood flew and splattered.

He screamed, shooting up from his bed. He was shaking all over and beads of sweat was visible on his temple. “What’s wrong Sasuke-kun?” A tired and worn out voice sounded next to him. She slowly sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

Just a dream, just a dream… He sighed with relief. “Sorry, had a bad dream. That’s all, go back to sleep.” He gently spoke, but he was still quite shaken up.

“You scared me there! Don’t ever do that again.” She mumbled, her pink hair glowed in the moon light coming through the window. She closed her eyes once again and snuggled closer to Sasuke as he laid back down.

She had drifted back to sleep but he still couldn’t. Even though it was a dream he was still rather scarred by the images of his dead comrades and friends. After a half an hour of time to clam down he was finally able to start sleeping.

But not before he heard Sakura murmur, however still enough to hear clearly. “Blood Siblings.”