Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror Image ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mirror Image
By. DemonGirl-Setsuna
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Hi there! Setsuna here!
 
I have a challenge for you readers!
The girls are able to hold their own against their brothers, but what if one of them was against Itachi or Orochimaru?
Pick which girl and who she's against, and tell me the out-come of the fight! In other words, tell who wins!
 
Here is Chapter 4!
Please Enjoy!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything belonging to Masashi Kishimoto.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------
 
Ch. 4
 
-------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
The Next Day…
 
 
 
 
Naruto lays sprawled on his bed with a damp, cool cloth over his eyes.
 
“Oh, my head!”, he moans, “Shouldn't have drank all that soda last night”.
 
(A/N: I call this a sugar hangover and I've had one before, I couldn't walk straight and I hit my brother on the knee with a glass bottle, and that was before I went to bed, when I woke up the next morning, I had a killer headache!)
 
Someone pounds on his door, causing him to wince. He slowly sits up, letting the cloth slide off his head and lands in his lap, `Who can that be at this hour?', he thinks.
 
“Naruto! You up?”, Sakura's voice calls out from the other side of the door.
 
He puts his feet on the floor, then staggers to the door, his hair sticking up more than usual and full of tangles.
 
Sakura pounds on the door again.
 
“I'm coming, I'm coming!”, he mutters, unlocking the door, then opens it.
 
“What is it, Sakura-chan?”, he asks, grinding sleep out of his eye, “Don't you know what time it is?”
 
“Naruto, get dressed, we have a mission to do”, she says, forcing her way through the door.
 
“What mission?”, he yawns, picking up a pair of his boxers off the middle of the floor and tosses it into the corner of the room.
 
“We're going to track down your and Sasuke-kun's sisters, Kakashi-sensei sent me to get you, while he went to get Sasuke-kun”, she replies, “We're to meet them at the bridge”, she adds.
 
“Ok, ok! Give me a minute to get dressed”, he says, grabbing a pair of pants and a shirt, then heads into the bathroom.
 
A few minutes later, he comes out dressed and runs his fingers through his short spiky hair.
 
“Let's go!”, he grabs his jacket off the back of a chair, then slips his sandals on, “Well, come on Sakura-chan!”, he adds.
 
 
 
 
----------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile…
At the Girl's Tree-house…
 
 
 
 
Sara sits up in her hammock, glancing over at the back of Natsuki's head in the other hammock before climbing out of her bed and straightens her baggy off-white, elbow-length long-sleeve shirt over her shin-length light sky blue pants, and picking up a bucket from it's spot by the doorway and heads over towards a river to retrieve some water.
 
A few minutes later, a twig snaps outside the tree-house, causing Natsuki's eyes to open and peek over towards the doorway.
 
`I'll have to deal with them alone, until Sara gets back from her chores', she thinks, with a smirk on her face.
 
“Is this their hideout, Pak-kun…?”, Sakura asks.
 
“Yes, it is”, the Nin dog replies.
 
“They probably know we're here, because someone stepped on a twig…!”, she remarks.
 
“It wasn't me this time…”, Naruto defensively says, glancing at Sasuke.
 
“My fault…”, Sasuke whispers.
 
“Let's enter with caution, they probably set up traps…”, Kakashi warns.
 
They slowly enter the tree-house, they noticed the back of a head of blonde hair peeking out from underneath a blanket and they could hear light snoring coming from the hammock.
 
“There's Natsuki, but where is Sara?”, Sakura quietly asks.
 
“She's out getting water, like she does every morning”, a voice replies from overhead.
 
They look up and find Natsuki sitting on the railing of the balcony overhead, she wore a pale-pink sleeve-less nightgown with lace over the part that showed her cleavage and it fell to mid-thigh, and she was barefoot.
 
“But if she is there, then who is…?”, Sakura stammers.
 
“Not one person has ever been able to see through my effigy in the bed trick”, Natsuki states.
 
“It was a trick?”, Naruto whispers, `So it was a doll', he thinks.
 
“Now if it wouldn't be so much trouble, whichever one of you has my pendent, I would like it back, please”, Natsuki says, with her hand extended out.
 
Naruto takes it out of his pocket and throws it to her. She catches it in-between two fingers, then removes the leather cord that was draped around her neck and threads it through the hole on the pendent, and ties the cord back around her neck; returning the pendent to it's rightful place, before she stands up on the railing and pulls out a kunai seemingly from thin air.
 
“I also know you four are here to take me and Sara back to Konoha, but you'll have to defeat me first!”, she states, taking a fighting stance.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Well? What did you think? Please review!
 
What could Natsuki be up to?
Join me to find out!
 
Catch you readers next time!