Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror Image ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mirror Image
By. DemonGirl-Setsuna
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Hi there! Setsuna here!
 
Interesting prediction `Kitsune_Queen', and all I have to say to that is time will tell if Natsuki will run into Itachi!
 
Anyway…
 
Here is Chapter 6!
Please Enjoy!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything belonging to Masashi Kishimoto.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ch. 6
 
----------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
At Naruto's Home…
 
 
 
 
“I have a sister! That is so great!”, Naruto whispers to himself, staring out his window.
 
Suddenly, he notices somebody carrying someone running along the roof-tops.
 
`Natsuki? And Sara?', he thinks, “I should follow them”, he leaps out the window and gives chase.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Thirty Minutes Later…
 
 
 
 
Natsuki runs towards a cliff, with Naruto close behind.
 
“Natsuki!”, he shouts.
 
She only peeks a glance at him, before she runs and leaps clear off the cliff.
 
He runs to the edge and watches in horror as Sara and his sister plummets 500 feet towards the water below.
 
But to his utter amazement, he sees angel-like wings made of chakra form on Natsuki's back, and slows their falling, until her foot touches the surface of the water; barely making a ripple, the wings dissolve into a golden light; falling like snow.
 
Natsuki glances up at her brother before; effortlessly, calmly walks a top the water to the bank and she vanishes into the forest, leaving Naruto behind.
 
“How…did she…do that…?”, Naruto stutters, blinking in disbelief.
 
 
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
An Hour Later…
Back in Konoha…
 
 
 
 
“Then she leap off the cliff, and fell to the water below, I thought she would die when she hit the water, but these feathered-wings made of chakra formed on Natsuki's back; slowly down her descended, until she was standing on the water. The wings disintegrated to nothing and she just simply walked over to the bank, carrying Sara, and disappeared into the woods!”, Naruto explains.
 
“It seems the girl has a skill unheard of”, Kakashi says, “She tricked the Anbus with dolls”, he continues, `She even tricked me'.
 
“Admit it Kakashi-sensei, she tricked you too!”, Sakura states, crossing her arms, causing an embarrassed blush to flare up on the Jounin's cheeks.
 
Tsunade sits behind her desk, resting her chin on her hands; her fingers interlocked, listening to the conversation.
 
“I've heard enough! We must retrieve Sara Uchiha and Natsuki Uzamaki, before Itachi catches word that his sister is alive”, the platinum blonde orders, “Kakashi, you and your team are to accompany a few of the Anbus to bring the girls back, and this time their traps won't be dolls in beds. So be careful!”
 
“Yes, ma'am!”, team 7 salutes.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile…
With the Girls…
 
 
 
 
Natsuki sits on the porch banister standing watch over the tree-house, as Sara slowly walks onto the porch, yawning as she stretched.
 
“Natsuki, why are we back at the tree-house?”, Sara asks, “I thought our brothers took us to Konoha”.
 
Natsuki back-flips off the banister and lands in front of Sara, “They did, but I escaped with you in my arms”, she replies, when Natsuki suddenly wavers and collapses to her knees.
 
“Natsuki!”, Sara exclaims, running to Natsuki's side, “You used your wings of chakra again, didn't you?”
 
“I had to. If I hadn't, my brother would've caught up to me and we would've died when I jumped off that 500 foot high cliff”.
 
“You need to rest Natsuki! I'll set up the traps”, Sara states.
 
“They're set up”, Natsuki says.
 
“Huh?”
 
“I've already set them up”.
 
“You think they'll be enough to stop a few Anbus?”
 
“To stop all the Anbus, and the damn Jounin; Kakashi, who knocked me out!”, Natsuki snorts.
 
“AAHH!”, a scream rings out through the forest.
 
“Sounds like someone ran into the first trap!”, she smirks.
 
“Which trap?”, Sara asks.
 
“The pit-fall, with sleeping gas at the bottom”.
 
“Anbus are suppose to be the elite, yet they fell for such a simple trap”, Sara says, shaking her head.
 
 
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
With the Boys…
 
 
 
 
Team 7 and three Anbus stand around a hole with two Anbus at the bottom.
 
“One simple trap took out 2 of the 5 Anbus”, Kakashi sighs, “They're trickier than I first thought”.
 
“Let's continue moving!”, Anbu says, just before he falls into another pit-fall, this time filled with laughing-gas.
 
“Let's be wary of traps as we move”, Sakura warns.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Well? What did you think? Please review!
 
This is fun! Simple, yet well-hidden traps taking out the Anbus; one by one!
Advisory: No Anbus were harmed when they fell into the traps, they were only immobilized!
 
Join me in Chapter 7 to find out!
 
Catch you readers next time!