Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Moving Out ❯ What Was I Supposed To Do ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naruto’s room, Saturday; 2:00 am

It was now quite dark and Naruto is having a bad case of insomnia. He often scares himself with the dark. He stands up and walks to his personal computer. Turns it on and starts to surf the internet.

“Hmmm… This seems pretty boring.” He loudly says to himself as he goes from site to site, “I don’t know what the big deal is.”

He scans each page, and then he sees a moving picture on the side. ‘Hot and beautiful girls in your area just dying to meet you’.

“Well damn! Who could these lovely and lucky ladies be?” Naruto chuckles to himself, with a blown ego, and then proceeds to click.

All of the sudden, his monitor was filled with nude girls. His body stiffens, “Wha- What is this?”

He hears a knock on his window. He looks quickly looks outside, Kiba was laughing as he saw Naruto’s shocked expression. Kiba scaled the side of the house to see what his friend was doing. Kiba points at the lock of the window, asking it to be opened. Naruto complies and goes on to unlock the frame.

“You still scared of the dark?” Kiba snickered and walks around the room.

Naruto realizes that he hasn’t closed a certain webpage and realized that he would be branded perverted if Kiba saw it. His brain runs into overdrive, pondering of possibilities to cover it up. Time seemed to slow down. He thinks.

“Shit! Noooooo. I can’t let Kiba see that! Think! Think! Think! The plug? Too far. Power button? Damn, it still has a few seconds before it even starts to shut down. Kiba’s about to look! Got to move now!”

Naruto dashes to his desk and buries his keyboard into the monitor; the LED monitor starts flickering and then shuts down.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Kiba shouts in surprise, seeing the keyboard piercing the display.

“Sup with you?” Naruto asks nervously with a really bad poker face, pretending nothing had happened.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘sup with you’? Your monitor is sparking! Why’d you even do that?” Kiba can’t help but keep shouting, he was still in shock.

“Do what?” Still keeping the bad poker face.

Kiba smiles, “What were you doing with your PC?” He had an idea what Naruto was doing.

“Just surfing the web.” Naruto can’t keep eye contact.

“What were you searching?” Kiba grins, showing his fangs.

“Nothing.”

“Then what’s the keyboard doing IN YOUR MONITOR!” Kiba beams at Naruto while frantically points at the Naruto’s PC.

“Oh! It’s the optimal positioning of a keyboard,” Naruto says as Kiba raises an eyebrow, “Why? Because FUCK YOU! That’s why!”

“You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?” Kiba glared with confusion.

“What are you even doing here anyway? At this time.”

Kiba tosses a can of spray-paint to Naruto’s stomach, Naruto barely catches it. The Jinchuriki raised his eyebrows in amusement, and looked up to Kiba. Seconds later they both had stupid grins on their faces with the blonde slowly nodding his head. The inner prankster in him woke up.

“I remembered that you vandalized the Hokage monuments back when we were 12; thought you might want to hit that huge statue in the middle of Cukti.”

Sai was already in the car, waiting and dozing off. They got into the car as fast and as quietly as they can; and drove off.

“So how big is this statue?” Naruto asks, he hasn’t been around the industrial district yet.

“This one’s pretty big, about 24 feet tall. It’s a statue of the egoistic mayor. He placed it there just for the purpose of vanity.” Sai says as he was counting the paint cans while Kiba drove.

“He’s been mayor of this town for ten years running, a corrupt man; the statue hasn’t been touched since his term started. I’d say it’s about time to do a little remodeling of the sculpture.” Kakashi said as he read the fine print of a black matte spray can, “This would go great with the new car.”

“He’s been corrupting this city for ten years now? Unbelievable!” Kiba says as he makes a turn into Cukti.

“That guy must be loaded, huh?” Naruto half-mindedly said, he still hasn’t got any rest.

“That guy’s been leeching the town’s money for ten years?!” Sai exclaimed.

“I know right!” Kakashi says, placing all the black matte cans in the bag he brought along, “That car is going to be awesome.”

“Yeah, ha-ha. Wait. WHAT?” Kiba punches the breaks which made the tires cry. SCREEEEECH!! “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

“WHO?” Naruto shouts as he recovers from the sudden shift of gravity.

“Kakashi-sensei.” Kiba says as he points to his stand-in father. A few seconds pass before anyone utters a word.

“I swear, I did not notice!” Sai raises his arms from the passenger seat. Kiba looks at Naruto for a response. Naruto was sitting two feet from his teacher.

“To be fair, I thought he was with us.” Naruto excuses.

“So what were you doing here?” The brown-haired boy asks.

“You boys bagged my spray paint, what the hell was I supposed to do?”

“Sleep then wake up around six in the morning.”

“That is not a bad idea. Too bad, I’m coming with you guys.” Kakashi makes a huge smile under his mask.

Cukti statue; 2:45 am

“Have you found a job yet, Kakashi-sensei?” Sai asked as he sits inside his car with the radiator on, it was kind of chilly; continuing to read his book.

“Actually, I’m going to be attending police training day later around eight.” Kakashi replied as he sprayed the thigh of the statue.

“That’s great! As a former ANBU, you should be used to stress. I think the head of the chief of police is a big fan of ero-sennin. You might get a good position if you pull the right strings.” Naruto smirked as he was climbing up the figure of marble.

“Just make sure you ask the old hermit for help.” Kiba laughs as he tilts his head to the side, trying to find an angle to spray the old statue, “Oi, Sai! Why don’t you help us here?”

“That’s because I’m reading a book,” Sai turns on the car radio, “I like this book, I’d be lost if I can’t finish it. Just like you and Yamanaka Ino.” He adds jokingly.

“Ayyyyiiiiee! I knew it!” Kakashi blurts out, peeking from the other side of the statue, “So what is it about this chick?”

“I’d rather not talk about it.” Kiba looks down on the can he was holding and plays with the label.

“Kiba’s a hopeless romantic now.” The blonde teases as he starts redecorating the monument’s head.

“No!” The boy with red fangs on his cheeks retaliates.

“Why not get someone that you’d be comfortable with, like Hinata?” The pale young man says as he puts down his book.

“Yeah, someone that you could handle… someone that would give a fuck.” Kakashi tosses the can aside and sits beside Kiba.

“So what if she doesn’t give a fuck? I wouldn’t give a fuck either.” Kiba says as he springs up to his feet. Naruto laughs at the side.

“You think you don’t give a fuck? Haha. NAH! Ino… doesn’t give a fuck.” Naruto jumps down from the statue as the dog-nin gives him a confused look.

Naruto continues, “If you were hanging off a cliff… for dear life… and she was on top of that cliff… and all you needed was a fuck to save your life… and she has a pocket full of fucks… she wouldn’t give you one. Not with the way you guys have been snapping at each other ever since.”

“Okay then? Why Hinata?” Kiba growls under his breath, keeping his cool.

“Why Hinata? I’m going to break it the fuck down right now.” Kakashi blurts out. “Why NOT Hinata? You see, Hinata will play her position. Ino’s gonna play… your position. You two will be fighting for who gets control over the relationship for a looooooooong time.”

“I could live with that.”

“Of course you could live with that.” Sai says, “No one said you couldn’t live with it. Yeah you could do it, that doesn’t mean you have to do it! You can let her break your nose if you want to! That doesn’t make it a good fuckin’ idea!”

“Plus, I know you Kiba. You wouldn’t last an argument with Ino.” Naruto implied.

“What the fuck do you mean, I won’t last an argument?” Kiba snarled at the thought of his friends underestimating his skills in an argument.

“I mean, we men have the need to make sense. We live on sense, while Ino won’t let something as little as sense to fuck up her arguments. Nah!” The Jinchuriki points out.

Before anything else was brought up, Kakashi proposes that they take a break from all the sabotaging and visit a local convenience store. Kiba said that he wasn’t interested; he wanted to think about all the personality clashes he had with the blonde kunoichi. The three shinobi left Kiba alone to guard ‘Gertrude’. The dog-nin was drowsy as he hasn’t caught enough sleep before dashing off to Sai’s. He slipped into a slumber.

Little did he know that he was already surrounded by big muscular men, whom didn’t hesitate to beat him up. Turns out, the statue was part of their turf, and they weren’t happy to see it ruined.

“You shouldn’t have fucked up this statue, punk.” A deep hoarse voice told him.

Kiba’s nose was broken. He could manage to subdue the pain, but his broken nose caused him to lose his sense of smell and sense of sight. Blood flooded his eyes and it was near impossible to smell over his own blood, he couldn’t even breathe through his nose. Amused, the little mob threw his body around trying to see if they could break a few bones; they failed at the attempt.

Kiba stood up, frustrated, furious and angry; he pushed the men away from him and wiped some of the blood off his eyes until he could see.

“You’re one tough pussy, aren’t you?” Another man said in between laughs. Then his chuckles came to a halt when he felt a warm stream of liquid on his leg. He turns around and sees a dog pissing on every member of the crew. They were all stunned as they stared a hole through the nin-dog. With one muscular leap, Akamaru jumped beside Kiba and roared at his partner’s foes with rage pulsing through his body.

Kiba threw all humanity out the window and shot them a grim smirk, with the words ‘I hope you bitches have life insurance’ all over his face. Chakra suppression was the last thing in his mind. He reset his nose, the pain intensified but he thought that it was nothing compared to what they would feel after he’s done with them.

Local convenience store; 3:15 am

“I’m telling you, Kiba would like a carbonated drink.”

“Nah. He’d just want water.”

“Listen, I’m the one who’s going to pay for all the crap you picked out, I get to pick my son’s drink. I’m going to pick coffee.”

This was the only thing that kept them from returning to their art project. They’ve been trying to figure out which beverage the Inuzuka would prefer; no progress for the past 15 minutes. Then a huge two headed wolf walked inside the store, the clerk couldn’t believe her eyes and fainted at first sight.

“Just get him a coke.” The dark-haired teen suggested.

“I would if you’d just stop breathing down my neck.” The copy-nin blandly said.

“I’m not doing anything. You’re the one behind me.” Sai softly retorted.

“It’s just Kiba and Akamaru.” The Jinchuriki said, scanning an alley for something to eat.

Kakashi and Sai cursed as they turned around to find out that it was Kiba and Akamaru whom were breathing down their necks. They fused together as they took out twenty men right around the corner. One head was barking happily and licked the side of Kakashi’s head; while the other one looked like a wreck and had a satisfied smug on its face.

“WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO YOU?” Sai exclaims as Kiba and Akamaru separate with a puff of smoke.

“I needed some sleep. I got pummeled by a bunch of faggots while I dozed off.” Kiba said as he found his index finger feeling up his broken nose.

“Coffee it is then,” Kakashi says as he turns around to open a refrigerator and reaches for a can of ice coffee, “You’re lucky that Moryo is at the Land of Earth or you’d be dead by now; compromising yourself like that.”

Kiba then remembers why they were all in hiding and snarls for exposing himself. He was so brash with his decisions and it angered him. He now realizes that he was tired and went to sit on a stool just to stare blankly at the floor. Kakashi sat on the stool beside Kiba whilst Sai woke up the clerk and Naruto waited in front of the counter.

“Her pulse fine, but she’s not coming through.” Sai said as he feels for the clerk’s pulse.

“Not our problem.” Naruto leaves the store with the items they picked out.

Kakashi stood up, left money on the counter and signaled Kiba that they should be heading out.

“Let’s go.”

“Where exactly are we going?” Kiba answered.

“To the hospital, we need that nose checked up.” Kakashi replied with a smile.