Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Sasuke Anger ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 20
 
Kakashi eyes behind him. Great they stop their pursuit. If we didn't get Tori message in time we would have been too late to place those expulsive.
 
Flashback
 
Kakashi walks into Tsunade office, with a book in his hand, a new volume of Icha Icha, of coming back from a mission.
 
“Did your mission go well Kakashi?” Tsunade asked.
 
“Yes we ended it with little casualties on both sides. But I wanted to know have you seen Naruto. I told him I would train him after I come back and discuss some important things of his last mission he had.” Kakashi said.
 
“W-Well,” Tsunade rubs the back of her head sheepishly. Crap I can't tell him the full truth. “I put him on a mission but he should be back shortly.”
 
“A mission?” Kakashi gives her a curious look.
 
“Yeah. B-But don't worry its nothing serious where he have to be contained to a four man team. I put Sakura with him. It's actually a D-Rank mission so it shouldn't be too hard. They went out yesterday and should be back today. So don't worry too much about it.” Tsunade explains and gives him a smile. Actually they should have been back yesterday afternoon. I hope Naruto didn't do anything stupid to upset her from coming. If he did I will personally injure him!
 
00000000000000000
 
Shizune was in the bird messaging center, writing a message on a piece of paper to give it to a Falcon, to be sent to a different country. Another Falcon, with a red strip going down the middle of its head, having a small brown light pouch around its body, lands on one of the T-poles, that is not occupied, next to Shizune. Shizune didn't think much of it first because it was not her job to take messages but she second looks at the bird and sees the red strip down its head. Her eyes widen in shock.
 
0000000000000000000
 
“Ok. I'll just wait.” Kakashi said and walks to the door.
 
A minute later Shizune runs into Tsunade office.“Tsunade-sama!” She shouts and brushes Kakashi aside, and stops at her desk. “I just got an urgent message from Tori-sama of sending Jinsei and we have a big problem!” Shizune hands her the small message that Jinsei had.
 
Yamagata Tori? Kakashi thought.
 
Tsunade reads the message as her eyes widen in fear. Kakashi grasp the situation quick that their trouble if anytime Tori had to send help to contact Konoha.
 
Tsunade looks at another piece of paper behind it as it gave specific specification of the plan Tori wanted to orchestrate. “Kakashi don't go anyway just yet. It seems Naruto's mission just been raised to an S-Rank mission.” Tsunade says with a serious look. Kakashi eyes widen in shock. “Get Gai and Asume at once. We must make this plan play out on time.”
 
Plan? Kakashi thought.
 
Flashback ends
 
Kakashi eyes Tori and then at Naruto unconscious around Kai. Even though they didn't follow us, I wonder what happen before we came. Did Tori had to subdue Naurto from changing? Too many gaps in Tori plans that I don't understand. I guess I will question her myself of what happen today on Naruto's mission.
 
00000000000000000000000
 
Orochimaru was pacing through the forest and behind him Kabuto. Kabuto didn't have his glasses on but his body was healed from his injuries from his special victim pills he took. The sun was still up in the sky as it peered through the trees creating sometimes glare spots which made it sometimes difficult to see in far ranges. Kabuto eyes widen as he sees somebody in front of them. Orochimaru sees it too but starts to smirks of knowing who it is. As they came closer, Sasuke stands in front of them, arms folded, with furious eyes as the Sharingan was active, that Orochimaru could since his chakra emerging from his body from his anger.
 
“Orochimaru!” Sasuke yells.
 
Orochimaru and Kabuto stop and look at Sasuke.
 
“Sasuke-kun.” Orochimaru says not at all scared of him, not compared of what just happened an hour ago.
 
Sasuke eyes them both not seeing Tori with them. “Where did you go? I do not like being left in the dark about situations dealing with Tori? And I do not see her so what happened?” Sasuke demanded raising his voice.
 
Kabuto feels a sudden rush of pain in his body and kneel on one leg holding the right side of his ribs. Damn. My body still hasn't recovered from that blasted girl's attack. I didn't even have the slightest idea what that girl skills were as she made quick work of me.
 
Flashback
 
Kabuto gives Tori an angry stare of insulting him to his face and in front of Orochimaru. Who the hell thinks she is. I'll make her...
 
“Pay,” Tori says as she finishes his sentence. Kabuto eyes widen in shock. “Minds are a funny thing don't you think...Kabuto.”
 
“Humph. Don't underestimate my abilities Tori-sama. You will see soon enough why I was chosen by Orochimaru to be his right hand.” Kabuto says.
 
Kabuto digs in his pouch around his waist. He takes out a small vitamin pill sneakily and places it in his hand for Tori not to notice. He bring his hand up about to touch his glasses but pops the pill in his mouth quick and then adjust his glasses. Kabuto smiles at Tori.
 
Flashback ends
 
If I didn't take that pill in the beginning I wouldn't have been able to move my body at all for nearly 2 week because I would have been still unconscious. But...Kabuto remember her using the Hyuuga Jutsu on him. Who would of thought that girl can use that Jutsu without the Byakugan. That girl is truly a monster. We should be trying to kill her not making her join us. He looks at Orochimaru. Orochimaru you truly are a madman in wanting her to join us.
 
Orochimaru eyes Kabuto still in pain and smirks. “Calm down Sasuke-kun. I didn't get involved in fighting her. We got an urgent message that Akatsuki was coming after Tori and we immediately had no choice but to act on the information. We would of told you but I course you wondered off again without even telling us where you were.” Orochimaru explained but he knew were Sasuke went to see Tori as he always does when his mind is troubled.
 
Sasuke eyes Kabuto of seeing him in pain. What the hell did happen? Did Tori do this to him that his cell regeneration still couldn't heal him?
 
“Actually Sasuke-kun to put things up front, your brother was spotted by my spies caring out this order.” Orochimaru said. Sasuke eyes widen as his fist clench to his side of hearing that name. “But also others were with her too. People you were very familiar with,” Orochimaru carefully watches Sasuke expression. “Your former teammates were with her.”
 
“Why?” Sasuke asked in a low tone of voice.
 
“I'm not sure exactly...but Naruto-kun was quite fawned of protecting her with his life.” Orochimaru said as he smirks.
 
Kabuto eyes Orochimaru, and then looks at Sasuke, as Sasuke tries not to show it, of his jealousy starting to emerge from him as his eyes start to get angry.
 
“Lucky for Tori quick actions that she understood the situation we were all in and ended the fight in a truce and headed towards Konoha,” Orochimaru says but now looks at Sasuke with a serious look. “But... Sasuke a decision have to be made soon dealing with Tori. Sooner or later Akatsuki will capture her and we will be truly powerless to stop them if they capture her as Itachi will see to that. She must join us to protect her that is the only option or Itachi will have her. If that happens we must kill her with no means.”
 
Sasuke stares at Orochimaru of not trusting him near Tori at all but he knows the situation over the years in protecting her have grown complicated. If she with him then he wouldn't have to worry about Akatsuki getting their hands on her which is far worse form what Orochimaru explained to him before regarding Tori position to them.
 
“I will deal with extracting Tori in my own way. I want her to come to us on her own free will because she will be more dangerous if she forced and judging what she did to Kabuto I don't think you want that either.”
 
Why that bastard! Kabuto thought still clenching his ribs.
 
“Understood.” Orochimaru said with a sinister smile of becoming closer to his goal of capturing Tori.