Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Naruto or is it Kyuubi ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 26
 
Sakura falls to the ground on her knees of her body starting to ach in pain. She starts to breathe heavily; keeping herself up by her hands even they are hurting too.
 
“Sakura-chan!” Naruto yells coming back to her as he was in front. When he step next to her his left leg gave out that made him fall to the ground. Damn these weights are impossible! Even though it took us almost a week to do one hundred fifty laps around Konoha we still have forty-nine to go by noon tomorrow and it took us the first forty-nine laps in two days. And we didn't even start training actually with Tori herself. I didn't think this task would be this hard given my training with lustful ninja.
 
“We should rest now and get something to eat.” Sakura suggested. “At this rate we won't finish at all.”
 
“I agree. I think I'll stay where I am.” Naruto said plopped out on the ground unable to move.
 
Sakura smiles at Naruto still breathing heavily. “Come on will rest near a tree.”
 
Naruto smiles back at her.
 
0000000000000000000000
 
Naruto drops down on the grass, near a tree enjoying his relaxation before doing forty-nine more laps by tomorrow. They will have to stay up all night running to get this done before Tori pass them to do the next lesson. He watches the clouds in the sky and then closes his eyes to enjoy the beautiful sunny weather of the day. Sakura is sitting up next to Naruto, eating a rice ball, making sure not to eat anything heavy because it will slow her movements down. She gives one to Naruto as he scruff it down in a matter of seconds, and then she gives him another one.
 
“Naruto slow down before you choke.” Sakura suggested.
“But their so good,” Nauto says in a joyful way. “Thanks Sakura-chan.”
 
“No problem,” Sakura says smiling at him and looks at the sky. “Now I see why Tori looks at the sky and daydreams so much. It's beautiful. It's funny I haven't seen Tori since last Monday.”
 
Naruto looks at the sky too. “No matter how much I train with Jiraiya-sensei he would do the same thing. Leave me days by myself to practice and I don't know where he goes though. But don't worry, if Kakashi-sensei says she stronger then him then that means she have powerful Jutsu to train us with. Know I'm more excited then ever to see what she knows,” Naruto starts to slowly close his eyes feeling extremely tired. “Don't worry Sakura, you'll become more powerful in no time.” Naruto yawns and falls asleep.
 
Sakura looks at Naruto then sits back towards the tree and closes her eyes falling asleep as well. Tori and Nezumi are in a tree undetected by Naruto and Sakura as Tori have two fingers to her face performing a Jutsu on them both, to fall asleep. They both drop next to their bodies as Nezumi checks them.
 
“Their chakra almost up. This means they won't make it for the deadline for tomorrow.” Nezumi said to Tori concerned.
 
“I know,” Tori puts her hands together as green chakra spills from her hands. “I didn't expect them to even finish this far as my other students took three weeks to finish because they kept missing the deadline. Unfortunately we don't have time to spare so I'm cheating for them.”
 
“Cheating for them?” Nezumi says clueless.
 
“Just to heal their bodies nothing else...but their going to get a surprise when they wake back up. Also even if their tired they still shouldn't drop their guard, guess I'm going have to teach them a lesson on that tomorrow as well.” Tori said as Nezumi still doesn't understand.
 
Tori bids down and place her hand on Sakura chest as she starts to heal her. In two minutes she was fully healed from her injuries, much faster then any ordinary medical ninja that would have taken more time. She walks over to Naruto's body and places her hand over top of his chest as well but she started to see his body already healing itself from Kyuubi powers.
 
Tori start to heal Naruto body but the seal of Naruto stomach starts to react to the chakra Tori is feeding him. Her eyes widen as her mind quickly drifts off to another place blacking out.
 
Tori open her eyes and gets up slowly, finding herself in a damp hallway, lit up by torches. She holds her head as she feels a little dizzy of lose of chakra in her body.
 
Where am I? Tori eyes her surroundings seeing nobody but her. “Nezumi!” She calls out but no replies.
 
Tori start to walk down the hallway a little more as she starts to feel a powerful chakra in the direction she was headed. She walk around for five minutes, not sure where everybody went, but her only guide was the chakra that she was following, as her heart was starting to pound faster every minute she got closer to it. Her body stops as she looks to the left, eyes widen, seeing large bars which look like a jail cell, towering over her.
 
“What is this?” Tori says in a low voice. She eyes a seal on the gate making sure the gate stay closed, but whatever for, the large chakra she felt is inside it. I wonder if this is where...
 
“Tori.” A ghostly voice whispered her name.
 
“Who's there?” Tori says with a calm expression on her face, to not become frighten if this is an illusion somehow placed on her without her knowledge. The voice didn't answer her back which made her frustrated. “I'm not playing any games come out or else!”
 
Tori takes out her Kunai placed at her thigh on her right leg and places it parallel to her arm.
 
“Are you always like this....Tori?” The voice said.
 
“N-Naruto?” Tori says clueless of what he is doing in their but she couldn't see anything because it was dark. “What's going on? Where are we? Why are you in there?”
 
She sees two red eyes glowing in the cell. She starts to hear footsteps coming her way as the image that was covered in darkness start to appear in front of her behind the large bars.
 
“Naruto?” Tori said in a soft tone as it felt different then Naruto normal self.
 
“Humph,” The voice says. He stops and smiles at her. “Don't be afraid. Only I can protect you.” He sticks out his arm in front of him, a few feet from the bars, as if being stop by a force.
 
“Naruto?” Tori says again unsure of what's going on.
 
Her body starts to feel different inside of her, never feeling this sensation before. Her heart starts to beat faster, not like from anticipation she feels in a battle, but of something else. Her eyes change yellow of Okami powers seeping out of her, wanting the chakra inside of the cell. Tori start to walk towards the cell of not understanding why her body is moving as if being controlled.
 
Her body stops inches away from the enormous gate. Red chakra started to form around her body, leaking out of the cell. An image of the Nine Tail Fox Demon form started to appear behind Naruto in a dark shadow. Tori take another step as she sticks out her arm as it goes through the bars. The seal on the door started to react of her passing it, but Tori was oblivious to anything around her but Naruto, that stood their smiling at her in a devilish way. Her body was half way through the gate, inches away from touching his hand, as the gate started to shake.
 
“Tori!” Fukushu yells out to her. She quickly grabs her other hand that was still hanging out and pulls her out of the cell before Kyuubi chakra consumed her body.
 
“Oneechan, Oneechan!” Nezumi voice calls to her.
 
Tori soon snap out of her dream as she slowly looks at Nezumi, who had a worried expression on her face.
 
“N-Nezumi.” Tori says watching her, unsure where her mind went but she eyes Naruto as his body is fully healed. What happened? Was I daydreaming again? What was that big gate and why was Naruto standing behind it? What was that feeling? I don't understand...
 
Nezumi places her hand on Tori shoulder to ease her mind of whatever she is thinking. Tori looks at her as she sees Nezumi smiling at her.
 
“Don't worry. Little Oneechan is going to protect you.” Nezumi says with a big grin on her face.
 
All Tori could do was smile back at her, and then eyes back at Naruto as he lay on the ground, peacefully asleep still. Tori left hand at her side, opposite from Nezumi, start to shake of healing him still. Why is Naruto's chakra making my hand shake? Is he powerful then me? I want to know.