Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto , beginning ❯ WHAT IS YOUR GOAL? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
naruto
the begining

5 years after the attack on konoha. a young uzumaki naruto walks out of his appartment and heads to the ninja acadamy for his firts day of ninja traning!
5 mounths later


"ok class today we will be talking a bout the hokage!". says the teacher, a young black haird man with a rater long scar across the middel of his tan face.

a few small hands fly straight into the air. " hey , hey iruka sensai, why do we gots to learn about a couple o old guys anyway?" a sertin blond haird student askes.
"well naruto, first off dont ever disrespect the hokage like that, and second becaus they are the top ninja of our village.to become hokage is a great privlage and hounor."

"yeah well don't think that i'ma even give two craps bout them, its not like they did anything for me. naruto grummbeled.

" what why you littel...,shouted iruka, hmp Well then i guess you wont mind staying here while the reat of the class gos to visit the hokage shrine then , eh?"

" of coaurs not i'd gladly stay here" naruto yelled back firsly.

" well don't think you wont be doing anywork, iruka began, you'll just have to do a 10 page report on the hokage then."

the next day naruto walked into the class room. iruka stared malishously at him. " ok class now then form a line and walk to out to the hallway, i'll be there momentarally." iruka commanded
the young ninja in traing did just as their sensei had orderd soon the only ones left in the room were iruka and naruto.
"look naruto,iruka brgan, im giving you one more chance to come on this trip. just promis that you'll behave."
naruto looked u at his sensai shut his eyes and shout at the top of his loungs.
"no way, id ratther do the stupid work than togo on that stupid trip with your dumb ass and go see a bunch o old guys face's on a dam moutain! i already told you i dont give two dams about the hokage's.get it?"

irukas face got red as a tomato, but he held in the urge to beat the boy sensless right on the spor. he took a deepbreath and then cooly replyed" fine then naruto,suit yourself,your works on the desk and make sure its compleated and handed in by the time i get back."

naruto called to iruka just as he was about to open the door.iruka turned around naruto stuck up his two scrouny middle fingers up and stuck his small pink-ish toungh out at his sensai." hey, up yours iruka sensai. he yelled.
iruka just let out a long sigh and walked out of the room.


hmp, no fair no fair , naruto gumbeld as he staired down at his blank sheet of paper
"how dose he expect me to write a ten page report on the hokage when i dont know a thing about them?" he shouted puting his hands on his head.
" well lets see what i do know bout them, hmmm well... i know that the hokage is the leader of our village, and he wears that weird outfit with that kanji writen on it. oh , i know. heheh
naruto place his freasly shapend penceil on the fresh paper and stated to write away.


when the rest of the class got back naruto shoved his report into irukas hands and raced off.
Iruka looked at the report . each page was filled with doodels and roud gesters about iruka and the hokage and words like f**k the hokage and iruka can go shove a kunai up his a** , and ramen
and f**k konoha. IRUKA YELLED AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS NARUTO!!!!!!!!! HE RACED DOWN THE HALL AND PULLED THE YOUNG BOY RIGHT BRFOR HE REACHED THE FROUN DOOR OF THE BUILDING.
"hey,hey what the hell iruka?"naruto screamed as he tried to wiggel his way out of irukas grasp.
iruka draged naruto kicking and screaming all the way to his class room.
"naruto, whats the meaning of this?' he asked as he handed naruto his report.
" i was bord" naruto replyed,"what do you care anyways if i graduat or not, it dosnt matter to me if you fail me for that report."
"naruto,dont you want to be a ninja"
"yeah but,well i thought i did but now im really not sure."
"what do you mean"
naruto sighed
"wel, i thought that if i became a shinobi peopel would start to notice me and id get more friends, but no one still never pay attention to me...thats why i dont care. I dont care what happens to me. i really dont. no one else would care if i graduated. everyone would probablly perfer me dead anyways."

"Naruto do yu have a dream?"

naruto looked up at his sensai wideeyed
"a dream?"
"you mean like why i sleep,cause i get lots o thouse like last night i dreamt that iwas i a musical with danceing ramen an-"no no no, iruka cut him off,I mean a goal like what do you want to do what do you want to acomplish ?

NAruto thought for a moment over the break, i want you to find a goal, something to live for . but you dont have to tell me or anyone that goal okay."

naruto smiled slightly and replyed"okay"in a hushed voice bowed to his sensai and ran offin search of his dream.