Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto , beginning ❯ makeing dreams come true ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chaptuer 3. making a dream come true



The next moreinig Naruto,feeling a hole of a lot better, shot right out of bed and ran to his closet grabed a fresh pair of cloths slipped them on and pulled his jaket on,not relizing it was bakwards,and ran out the door.he zoomed passed a few staring villagers and right into a small shop. he rabbed a big poster smaked the mony down for it and ran off back to his house.
Naruto spred out the large paper on the floor , grabed a black marker,and started writing on it.when he was done he hung it on his wall over top of his bed. It read

Goals

1 mak alot lot lot of frends

2 get strongerer and beat op anywon hoo gets in my fase
3 mak pepul respekted me

Afetr the six year old ran off to make his gaols cometrue. what Naruto didnt understand was that goals dont come true in one day but over time. still he raced off to make acommplish his goals. the first thing he did was buy two smaller size poster boards and and some ninja gear. and ran back to his house again.
this time on one poster boad he wrote an exsersize routine for him to fpwwlow every day.

Exersize

1 50 sit ups
2 50 push ups
3practice hand seals
4 1k run
5 kunai/sheriken practice

on the other paper he wrotea grid the tite said friends. the first name he put in was the ramen guy, then he drew a pictuer of him. that was the only name he put in. Naruto smiled as he hung the two charts on the other side of his bed."after today that friend chart ll be filled out compltly,illneed a whole new one just to fill in how manyfriends ill have.then he brushed the hair from his face and stated to make some brekfast. he sat quieltly and slurrped down 3 cups of instant ramen befor he stood up and waliked outside. his blonde hair brisled in the breez as he stared a the blue coudless sky. then grined as he stated to begin his exersizes. first he finished all of hs pushups sit ups and hand seals. then he set of for his run. he panted slightly as he rounded ut for his fith lap aroun his appartment building. the air rushing in his face and trikeling his skin.he brathed heavily and spit as he ran geting the bad tast of mukase out of his mouth. wiped off the last of his sewat as he sat down and took a deep breat. then he slowly got up and mad his way back to his appartment.

Naruto teared open a bag of new kunai and surike, and dumped the onto the floor. he examend them as he made his was out side for target practice.
He had never thown a shriken or kunai befor. his class hadnt learned that yet. but he had seen the older kids do it befor and thought that he could do the same.
He held a sheriken in position just like hed seen. stood left fott befor his right, aimed at a nerby tree, drew his arm back then pulled it foeard and relesed the shreken.the star went swirlng perfectly in the air and heded staight for the trr, but to narutos disbelif swirved left and hit a buing insted. He wounderd what had happend, then slapped his head for being so stuupid. he remembed that you had to reles at just the right time and feel cheak forwitch way the wind was blowing. he tyed again but it hit the ground. then he tried again and it just skimed the tree and fell to the ground. he made many more attemps and then decided one last time and this time it had hit the tree barly and not the center. but that was good enouf for naruto who was now busy grabbing a kunai. this was eaiser he ran up to the tree and stabbed it right in the centuer. Naruto wasent aware the kunai were also throwen. he repeted this sevral times untll the tree looked like it had had a vist from the chain saw masakur.After a long day of pracyice naruto put his sheriken and kunai away and ran off to tr out his friend makeing plan.

Naruto ran around the village holding a kunai untill he saw a group of older kids playing. he rememberd what the ramen guy had said about him yesterday about him haveing guts. The ambinshious six yearold ran up to them

" hey hey do you guys wanna see something cool !"naruto yelled to them

One of the kids looked up at Naruto
"what you gona pee your pants or somthin" He teased
" no, but i betcha i can swallow this whole kunai!" Naruto happily cherped
the othe kids gigeld
" do it then " one kid shouted
"if i do will ya be my friend?" naruto grinned
" yeah whatever just eat it."
the reast of the group stted chanting
"eat it , eat it
"hes not really gona eat it one kid whisperd to her friends
NAruto griened and opeand his mouth wide. then shoved the kunai in his moutn head up and swallowed. the kids eyes were wily open in shock.Naruto grinned then started chokeing. he fell to his knees and tryed to push the kunai out but couldnt.He stared up at the other kids tears in his eyes, his face yealing help me. the other kids just laughed and walked off.

Naruto still choking ran to the acadamy and burst open the doors. he fell to the ground formlake of air just out side the office. a fw chinin waled by him nit even careing to help him. then iruka walked by.he saw naruto and rushed to him. " hey some one call the medical nin" iruka called. in two minuts naruto was siting in the konoha hospital haveing the kunai removed." can you see it ?" onemedical nin asked
"yeah its lodged right between his thorught."replyed another they reached down and pulled the kunai out. without hurting naruto anymore than he already was.

naruto sat in the hospital bed looking out the window.jus hen iruka came in the room. he smiled at naruto, and took seat next to the bed.
"Naruto, irukas words were stren, why did ou do that?'
Naruto looked down at his pale white sheets." i was just trying to make friends." he replyed
" did someone tell you to do that?"
"no, i was trying to impress them."
" hey naruto want me to get you some ramen?:
Naruto nodded his head.Iruka stared at Naruto feeling empathy for the boy, as he waleked out of the room.
" i know its hard naruto , iruka thought, its not fair either ting to impress people to gain some companionship, but its not worth it,at the end of the day it only fills you with pain. Iruka waled to ikaruka ramen and orderd four bowls of miso ramen and carefully carried them back to the hospital.


when Iruka came back naruto was scribiling something on a pice of paper. Iruka handed naruto two bowls of ramen and placed one over and staterd eaing the other. Naruto slirped the ramen down slowly. He grinned at his sensai, who gave a breif smiled in return. " hey iruka sensai.Naruto called between sips. "hey Iruka, naruto crooked, i have a few goals now." Iruka looked up" huh, really thats good." "yeah but i couldnt acomplish them all." Iruka laughted aat the boys cluelessness.
" naruto, you cant acomplish all your goals in one day, they take time, a matter of days and mounths and years.
" but why did you tell me to find some then?"
" so you would have something to for and to accomplish. And because goals lead to one dream. my goals were to be a ninja,and to go on higher class missions.so my dream is to become a jonin. and alot of your classmates have dreams as well. sauske probablly dreams of being a good shinobi as his big brother itachi. inata maby dreams of being a better shinobi for her clan. andit gose on and on. naruto looked downi just wanna make friends but no one likes me sometimes you just goto walk in someone elses shoes befor you can understand them and maby if you undrestand that person then you can make more friends. Naruto jumped up almost spilling the entaire bowl of ramen. really hats how to make friends. he piped . iruka just grinned and stood up. 'well naruto see you in class next monday then. naruto nodded his head and countioned eating his ramen.

Naruto grinned thinking of his new way to make alot of friends.