Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Drabbles ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pairing:Kiba/Sasuke
Prompt: Lightening
For: Annamaemaccloud
Word Count:
They stood facing off against each other. Sasuke stood on one side of the field, his clothes torn and bloodied as the crackle of lightning sparked and chirped as the Chidori slowly manifested around his left fist. He shook his inky black bangs away from his eyes making sure that he could see his opponent across the clearing.
He looked over the brunet taking in the ripped clothes, the blood dripping from above one eye forcing the lid shut, but as his obsidian orbs slipped lower he could see a cocky grin still spreading those lips. It was enough to spark his annoyance with the other male just that bit higher, then the idiot spoke, “I may not be Naruto dammit but fight me for real, I'm an Inuzuka you stupid half assed excuse for a shinobi!”
Sasuke knew that Kiba was goading him into responding and he couldn't stop himself from lunging forward, the smile that split Kiba's face made something twist in his gut as they collided in the centre of the clearing. A blaze of brilliant white lit the trees surrounding the clearing as two bodies went flying backwards. Sasuke flipped and went with the wave of energy sending him back, landing deftly on two feet in a slight crouch, fist planted on the ground for balance.
As his eyes looked up he could see the crumpled form of the man he had been fighting. That feeling in his belly tightened with repressed emotion. He slowly rose to his feet, wincing as he did when he felt the pull of muscles across were the determined brunet had ploughed a fist into his gut. He walked warily forward, watching for any sign of movement from the other man. He was starting to doubt what he had done, should he have gone full tilt against the other nin?
When he reached the prone man he looked down to see Kiba curled slightly as if protecting his stomach, his clothes were ripped and in tattered pieces around him. He felt a frown mar his features as he went to bend down and check that the other man was indeed still breathing. The thought that he may have killed Kiba had his gut flipping and bunching as something unfamiliar squeezed in his chest. What was this feeling?
He wasn't expecting to feel a calloused hand close around his ankle, he looked down in surprise into two slit pupils and a familiar cocky grin, “Shouldn't let your guard down Sasuke!” and with that the brunet yanked hard landing the raven flat on his back the weight of the other pinning him firmly in place and immobilising his arms above his head. Sasuke hadn't expected the action, much less the feel of Kiba straddling his hips and keeping his arms immobilised above his head in a firm grip.
What had him more confused however was the sudden heat that flooded his body every time the other man shifted and pressed into his groin; the feel of those hands holding him down was making his body react with a deep hum of approval. As he looked up he gasped at the sudden proximity of the other man, he was mere inches from his face slowly taking deep breaths that seemed to make his eyes flutter softly.
Sasuke watched with rapt attention as Kiba edged closer, his gaze flitting between sharp eyes and lips that as he spoke seemed far to interesting. “Hmm… you smell good Sasuke like the air after a storm, crisp like lightning mixed with heat. It was bothering me what it was I smelt from you before, every time we met - but I get it now. Though it looks like you're still a little confused.” Sasuke's eyes rolled back in his head when Kiba pressed more firmly down on his groin, his body half hard beneath the eager man slowly rocking his hips against his prone form. “I think you like me Sasuke and I can't say I don't like you.”
Sasuke's eyes opened when the other man stopped, his blood felt like it was boiling as he watched the other man speaking with a soft rumble, he felt his skin prickle every time words or sounds fell form those lips but he needed more. He spoke for the first time since they arrived in the clearing together, “You stupid mutt.” The raven didn't try to loosen the grip on his hands he just moved his body up to press his own lips against Kiba's and as the other nin gasped at the hard kiss Sasuke's tongue darted in licking at Kiba's own slick muscle.
He felt something sharp nick his lip and as he drew back as he felt blood welling up from the point of the injury. He gave Kiba a hard look before he gasped himself when the brunet leant in and ran his tongue along his lip tenderly, sealing the slightly parted lips with his own. When Kiba pulled away Sasuke looked up at him with heavy lidded eyes the sting of the injury all but forgotten. “Stupid Sasuke, you should mind I have sharp teeth you know.”
Sasuke gave the man still hanging over him a hungry stare before giving a growling response of his own, “Hn. Stupid mutt.” Before sealing their lips together again.