Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto episode 200+ ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Naruto finally succeeded the 6th hokage Throne,just when tsunade..the so-called 5th hokage was raped by orochimaru's underling.

Her breast exploded,causing the underling and her to die together,tragically like a lover,but in actual fact they arent.

Naruto was elected as 6th Hokage because he made a pact with Tsuande if her breast exploded to purpose-known-to-herself,He will succeeded the throne,therefore we have this new noob hokage.

Naruto,as a hokage,immedietly go against war with sound/sand ninjas as they were attacked on episode 67 when sasuke vs gaara,in the mid battle when sasuke was about to rape gaara.

Konoha and sound/sand fought,but not for long,sound/sand were losing and they gave up,and offered pretty girls to entertain konoha village's Residents.

Naruto immedietly opens up a street where all Residents of Konoha can 'pleasure' themselves with the girls for a fee. It is now called Geylang street 21.He made a exception for Jiraya to pleasure himself because he taught him Kuchiyose.

Sasuke was disappointed about this,he never though Konoha would turn to this.All he wants is to find Itachi and to kill him. But actually what Sasuke wants is a Gay hotel where he can enjoy with people like Ebisu.

Sakura,attempted to copy Tomiko Van of Do As Infinity but failed as she is too noob to sing l33t songs.

Everyone in Konoha gave up in Shinobihood and started cramping themselves at Geylang.

After a week,Itachi came..Everybody ran as they know Itachi is the dangeorus man in the ninja history..

Itachi went to find Sasuke at Geylang but to no avail,so he checked the Gay hotel and found him.

Itachi,immdietly took out a Kunai and threw it beside Sasuke..stared at him with Sharingan and said "OI BROTHER,NABEI LA RAPE HIM BOH JIO?YOU FORGOT I LEND YOU MONEY IS IT?NOW LIKE THAT TREAT ME.. KNNZ"

Sasuke was shocked,but he agreed and they shared the guy Together

To be continued