Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Head Banging Contest ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Naruto Head Banging Contest
Random announcer guy (R.A.G.)(HAHA, rag): Welcome every one, to the Naruto Head Banging Contest! Joining us this evening is……. Sasuke Uchiha!
Shows Sasuke
Sasuke:…..Hi.
R.A.G.: Itachi Uchiha!
Shows Itachi
Itachi: ……………….
R.A.G. Jiraiya whatever-his-last-name-is
Shows Jiraiya
Jiraiya: HELLO! Ladies, I'm freeEe. :]
Everyone else: -_-`
R.A.G.:Ookaay… anyway, And Orochimaru!
Shows Orochimaru
Orochimaru: }=)
R.A.G.: Now, going first, SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sasuke walks up to the front of the stage. He shakes his head like a rocker, all the girls in the audience screams, and the judges write down their score.
R.A.G.: Next is…. ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Itachi: That was nothing, foolish little brother. Watch this.
He walks up to front of the stage. He grabs the rubber bandy thingy he uses to put his hair in a ponytail(which is gay) and, in slow motion, pulls it out and his hair flails around (also in slow motion)
Sasuke: -_-`
Orochimaru: -_-`
Akatsuki leader(is in the audience): -_-` That's it, he's out.
All other akatsuki members: -_-`
All other guys in the world(except gay guys): -_-`
All gay guys in the world: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.A.G.: okay, Now, it's Orochimaru's turn.
Orochimaru walks to the front and does the head bangy thing, with grease flying everywhere(his hair looks like he never washes it). And the judges give him his score, their pens slipping from their hands a few times. While Orochi walks to the back on the stage, he slips (5 times)
R.A.G.: And last, but not least, Jiraiya!!!!!!!!!!!
Jiraiya walks to the front of the stage and does his head bangy thing, not bothering to take hid bandy thingy out of his hair(afraid it will be slomo)
The judges talk about 5 minutes the give the R.A.G. the results.
R.A.G.: Everyone gets a prize today!!!!! First place goes to, Sasuke!!!!
The girls scream again. Sasuke got a really angry look on his face.
R.A.G.: For winning you get…………….. ALL THE HOUSES PREVIOUSLY OWNED BY THE UCHIHA CLAN BEFORE THEY DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SASUKE:………AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(RUNS OFF CRYING)
Itachi: HAHA!
R.A.G.: Second place goes to………. JIRAIYA!!! You win all of the come come paradise books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jiraiya: Buy, but, but, but…………………………&# 8230;………………….
Itachi & Orochi: HAHA!
R.A.G.: Third place goes to………. OROCHIMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!! You win a………………. SNAKE SKIN JACKET AND BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Orochi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Itachi: HAHA! But wait, why did I get fourth place.
R.A.G.: Because that slomo thing was gay. But you win…………………………&# 8230;…………. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Itachi:
The other 3 are outside the studio crying, when Itachi walks out with a bag full on cash.
Jiraiya: What did you win? Sasuke?
Sasuke: HAY!
Itachi: ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Itachi walks off skipping.
Orochi: Why couldn't I show my gay side?
Sasuke: You did, my brother's just gayer.
 
When I get the vid on youtube, it will be MUCH better.