Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto: Key wielder ❯ Power's Allure ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Allure to be Tricked
(Starts at when Naruto steals the scroll and works from there)
 
Naruto had just stolen the scroll of the leaf village and had run into the forest. “Well no time like the present.” He had stated. He then read the scroll and practiced the jutsu.
 
“Damn it Naruto! Why did you steal that scroll!” Iruka said sneaking up on Naruto.
 
“Mizuki said if I mastered one of the skills on here, you would have to make me a genin.” `Mizuki planned this?' Iruka thought to himself. Just then, Mizuki appeared on a branch near the two.
 
“Naruto. If you want to master every jutsu on the scroll, come with me.” Mizuki stated.
 
“Don't listen to him.”
 
 
“And he would listen to you, the one who failed him and is one of the ones who kept your secret?”
 
“What secret?” Naruto inquired.
 
“That you were the nine-tailed fox in human form.” Mizuki stated bluntly, devoid of emotion.
 
After a few seconds of thought, Naruto ran off feeling like he had killed all the people on the day of fox attack. When he stopped running, another presences made itself noticeable. Naruto quickly turned to face a tall woman garbed in a black robe, like flame draped upside down, carrying a staff. All of her skin was greener than all of Konoha. “What do you want?” Naruto demanded.
 
“Just to test to see if you can gain the power to make your home respect you.” The woman said, with an unnoticed tone of malevolence in her voice. “I have many servants, each of a different nature. You shall fight them one on one until someone is felled. IF you can make it past a certain number, I will give you the power. I shall not reveal the number necessary to defeat. Do you accept?” the woman grinned.
 
“Sure.”