Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Land WTH? ❯ We are in naruto...land...? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, t'sup! Well I'm back with another random fanfic, this one has a couple of my friends in it (well, one so far). &&&&&&&&& ~
 
 
Chapter 1
We are in Naruto… land…?
 
“I want to buy that fricking book!” Jagan yelled impatiently, punching the air in front of her.
“I know I know calm down we're almost at the store” Sheetah said, dodging on of her friend's fists.
“MINE!!!!!!!!!!”
“Uhm...what the heck...?”
“Heh...”
Sheetah and Jagan were on their way to the bookstore to buy a Naruto manga...thing. And of course Jagan was getting impatient.
“Give it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“I don't have it stupid!”
“I know that......”
“Or do you?” Sheetah smirked.
“Shut up.”
Sheetah stuck her tongue out at her friend as they pulled into a parking spot.
“Finally.....' Jagan said opening the car door.
“It only took five minutes to get here.” Sheetah said, also getting out of the car.
“It felt like forever.”
“Meh...”
“Hey! That's my word!”
“No, your word is `meeh'” Sheetah corrected.
“Meeh…”
The second they got through the double doors Jagan raced down the hall.
“Jagan you aren't allowed to run in here!” Sheetah attempted to say without yelling.
“Screw that I want Naruto!”
Sheetah somehow ended up at the manga section before Jagan. Probably because she knew where it was and Jagan didn't.
“How did you get here so fast?” Jagan said, almost out of breath.
“Magic” Sheetah said casually.
“Right...”
Jagan searched franticly around for the `N' section where she would find `Naruto', the latest volume of course
“Uhm...Jagan.”
“What?” she asked impatiently, not taking her eyes off the manga shelves.
“It's right here.” Sheetah pointed to the many volumes of Naruto right in front of her face.
“YAY!” Jagan practically lunged for the manga………
The instant she touched the book her whole body started becoming transparent
"What the-?!" Sheetah grabbed Jagan's arm and the two girls vanished in a dim flash of blue light.
 
 
“Ow!” Jagan exclaimed as she hit the solid ground... why was there a dirt floor in a bookstore? Sheetah was already standing next to her, she helped Jagan to her feet.
“What the hell happened?”
Sheetah didn't answer her friend but looked around.
She noted the various Japanese characters on the signs around them.
“I think we're in Japan.”
“Why would we be in Japan?!”
Sheetah pointed to one of the signs. Jagan looked at her surroundings. “Oh...”
“For some reason this place doesn't seem...I don't know...real...?”
“Huh?”
“Nothing, never mind.”
Jagan shrugged
A voice not too far off was shouting “--but it had to be!”
“I haven't taught that to anyone else.”
“It was though!”
“That's not even possible!”
Sheetah and Jagan exchanged curious looks. Two people rounded the corner of a building.
“It's NARUTO!!” Sheetah exclaimed.
“Oh my god it is...and that perv...”
“Who's a pervert?!”
Naruto laughed a little. “Who are you people? How do you know me...us?”
Sheetah giggled. “Wouldn't you like to know?”
Naruto blinked.
“Where we're from you're practically famous.” Sheetah gave him a huge grin.
“Seriously?!” Naruto started jumping up and down.
Jagan slapped her forehead. “Where's Sasuke?” She suddenly asked.
“Yeah where's emo boy?” Sheetah tilted her head to the side.
Naruto gave them a confused look. “Emo?”
Sheetah leaped into the air and hug/pounced (glomped) Naruto. “You're so fricking cute!!!”
Naruto stuttered and turned pink.
“You're right, that is cute.” Jagan stated almost bluntly, the barest hint of a smirk on her face. Naruto turned a darker shade of pink but remained silent. Jiraiya laughed.
“So,” said Sheetah letting, go of the blonde. “What have you guys been up to?”
Naruto regained his composure. “Training!” He said excitedly. "I'm getting a whole lot stronger!”
“I wonder where we are.” Jagan started.
“In the—uhm…uhh…”
“Serie—“
“TIME!” Sheetah shouted over Jagan's voice. She didn't want to confuse their anime/manga friends by revealing to them that they were from a separate world.
“Yeah…” Said Jagan slowly. “Time.”
“Well…” Sheetah started thoughtfully, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. “Naru is training with Jiraiya.” She looked at Naruto thoughtfully. Naruto wasn't quite sure how to react after being called `Naru'. Sheetah continued. “I doubt he has left yet, otherwise Naruto would've looked upset or something…I think.”
Jagan poked Naruto. “Where's Sasuke?”
“Probably somewhere in Konoha. Unless he's on a mission or something.”
Sheetah and Jagan looked at each other.
“Has the chunnin exam passed?” Jagan asked.
“Yes.”
“Is Shikamaru a chunnin?” Sheetah added to Jagan's question.
“Yeah.”
Sheetah turned to Jagan and said in a whisper. “We're probably right after Shika becomes a chunnin, but in a non-plot-continuing…zone…?”
“But what about training with the perv? That doesn't really fit.”
“I would think it's like everything mixed together.”
“That sounds reasonable.”
“What are we whispering about?”
Sheetah and Jagan jumped back as Naruto invaded their whispering bubble…thing. Naruto pouted.
“So, what are you guys'…I mean girls', names?” inquired Jiraya.
“Finally they ask us.” Jagan rolled her eyes.
“I'm Sheetah Hikari~” Sheetah chirped.
“What are you, a bird or something?”
“Wha…?”
“I was talking about…never mind.”
Sheetah blinked. She nudged Jagan.
“I'm Jagan Ryuu.”
“Nice to meet you, Hikari-chan and Ryuu-chan!” Naruto gave them a cat-like grin.
“Call me by my first name!” the two girls said loudly in unison.
Naruto scratched the back of his neck, feeling awkward. “Sorry…”
“Gahh you're so cute!!!” Sheetah glomped Naruto again.
“Ack!”
Jagan suddenly go a mischievous glint in her eyes. “Water~?”
Sheetah released Naruto. She smirked evilly. “His hair down?”
“Oh yeah!”
Sheetah and Jagan both took buckets of water out of well…nowhere. A couple seconds passed, and then. “GET HIM!”
Naruto decided that it would be a good idea to run…very fast. The two girls took off after him in full speed Jagan complained at how frickin' fast Naruto was, so Sheetah captured Naruto (and after dumping her bucket of water over his head) and saved Jagan the trouble of chasing him down herself.
“You're getting what's coming to you, you know.” Jagan said making absolutely no sense.
“You sound like a rapist.”
Jagan laughed and dumped the bucket of water over Naruto's head. Naruto's hair no longer had spikes. He looked up at them, smiling feebly through his sopping wet/dripping hair.
“He's so KAWAII!!!” yet again in unison.
Jiraiya shook his head. Even at his age he still didn't understand girls, not that he ever would. “Okay, enough fooling around.”
“Aww, but fooling around is fun!” Jagan said purposefully sounding like a little kid. Naruto was bouncing around again.
“Oi, frog dude.” Sheetah smirked as Jiraiya twitched.
“Yes?”
“I know you guys have to train and whatnot. But uhm. Would you `escort' us to Konoha~?” She batted her eyelashes.
“Ero-Sannin! We're going that was anyways…” Naruto looked at him with such a cute face that you could've sworn it was a `Kawaii no Jutsu'. Sheetah tried to keep this moment somewhat serious by not glomping Naruto, but it was difficult…
Jiraiya looked away giving in to the cuteness. “Fine…”
Jagan noticed Sheetah twitching violently. “Can I glomp him for you?”
Sheetah sighed. “Fine…”
Jagan leaped into the air in slow motion and slowly approached him…through the air.
Naruto noticed her, “Noooooooooooooooo--!” (hooray for slomo!) Suddenly everything went to super speed. GLOMP!
“Gack!”
 
…—…back to normal speed…—…
 
Sheetah hid the remote control behind her back and gave everyone the `shifty eyes'.
“Well, you're right, we are going that way anyways.” Said Jiraiya half lying. Naruto let out a `whoop'-ish noise.
“Even though we barely know these girls.” Jiraiya mumbled, though no-one heard him.
“Alrighty let's go!” Sheetah was about to march off, but she didn't know what direction, so she stopped. “Heh… which way?” She asked, face turning red from embarrassment.
“Yes, let's go.” Jiraiya began walking off in some direction. The three teens(ish) followed him. Sheetah and Jagan noticed that Naruto seemed older than in the `Naruto' series. Although he didn't quite look like he was from `Shippuden'.
“Oi Naru-chan.” Sheetah started.
Naruto twitched, but didn't quite know what to say to counter that. “Yeah?”
“How old are you?”
“I'm- f-fwa-lllgyanfniljjiiiiii--” Naruto stopped in mid-sentence(?) and froze.
“Sheetah, stop playing with the remote!” Jagan scolded.
“I wanted to see what the other buttons did.” Sheetah coughed and rewound Naruto a bit.
“I'm fifteen.”
“FIFTEEN?!!?!” The two girls yelled in shock.
“Y-yes.”
Sheetah turned bright red.
“Sakura and…Sasuke… are fifteen too right?” Jagan asked.
Naruto nodded.
Jagan inwardly screamed like a fangirl. And at the same time both inward an outwardly smirking. “How far are we from Konoha~?”
Jiraiya thought for a moment. He looked at a couple nearby signs as they passed. “About, thirty five minutes.”
“Awesome.”
Naruto blinked. “You guys say things at the same time a lot… are you sure you're not related?”
“Yeah.” They looked at each other and then laughed.