Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto of the Uchiha Clan ❯ Flamin' Sasuke no Jutsu ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well, to the people that reviewed this story, thank you, arigatou and so on. Here's the next chapter! (from his sister - I hope u like it :p ^-^ )
 
Flaming Sasuke no Jutsu
Last time:
 
“Let's just drop this okay? It's not like we're adopting him.”
 
“Well, now that you mention it…”
 
The next day…
Hoshi street (three blocks from Hokage tower)…
 
Fugaku Uchiha continued on his path to the Hokage tower with his wife, Mikoto, close behind.
 
“Fugaku, please, don't do this! If you adopt him he'll be a disgrace to the Uchiha clan and my family will suffer the most.”
 
Fugaku turned around to his wife “First of all, it's my family to and Naruto is going to be a part of it! I also plan on letting him keep his last name (Mikoto breathed a sigh of relief) because he will be overjoyed when we will be allowed to tell him who his father was.”
 
“B-but Fugak-”
 
Fugaku then pulled her into an alley and pinned her against a wall. “What if it was Sasuke? I want you to know that Arashi was pretty damn close to choosing him if he couldn't do it to his son.”
 
“He was going to use Sasuke?” Mikoto whispered.
 
“Yes. But he knew that he couldn't give the burden to anyone else so he chose his own son. He thought that Naruto would have been treated as a hero. But if you look into the boy's eyes you'll see a pain that no child should ever have experienced. Last night the boy was plagued with nightmares of the village people throwing what ever they could at him. There was even a report two years ago that he was beaten within an inch of his life. Now, I will ask again, what if it was Sasuke?”
 
Mikoto stayed quiet, tears forming in her eyes. “I would try to protect him from the others. I would have made sure that he got the respect that he deserved for carrying that Kyuubi inside him.”
 
“Exactly, that is how a mother should feel for her child. Naruto will be our child from now on so I want you to treat him as such. And, I suggest that you look into his eyes one day and maybe ask him about his miserable life.”
 
He then let go of his wife and carried on towards the Tower. Mikoto then walked slowly back to her house. “Maybe I will talk to him. He seems like a nice kid. I just hope I don't regret this.”
 
Back at the Uchiha house
 
“C'mon eat faster Naruto!” Sasuke yelled, obviously exited.
 
“Why? What's the rush?” Naruto said, still groggy from his sleep.
 
“Itachi's gonna teach us a fire jutsu.”
 
“Don't we have to be in school to learn that?”
 
“No, most students there learn a bit before they go to school, it helps a bit, ya know?”
 
“So what's Itachi gonna teach us?”
 
Slowly the door to the dining room slid open and Itachi (dressed in full Akatsuki uniform) stepped in. Oddly enough, the sun was covered behind some clouds at the same time and the power flickered.
 
“I will teach you a very basic fire jutsu. It is pretty weak but enough to torch your enemies and allows them to die slowly.” He chuckled as he imagined a person on fire slowly dying.
 
Naruto and Sasuke sweat dropped as they watched Itachi laugh to himself. Itachi then regained himself “Okay, little brothers, follow me to the lake.”
 
As soon as Itachi stepped outside he dropped to the ground and started hissing. “The light! (hiss) The light!”
 
Sasuke sighed and began pulling Itachi back into the house by his leg.
 
“Is he okay?” Naruto asked.
 
“Yeah, he just gets this way when he's all dark and stuff.”
 
Itachi then got up and dusted himself off. “Okay… you guys go and wait for me at the lake.” He then pulled his cloak over his head vampire style and headed to his room.
 
15 minutes later at the lake
 
Itachi walked out of the house, this time wearing red tinted sunglasses, a red shirt with the Uchiha symbol and dark grey jeans. ( the sun seemed much brighter this time)
 
“Alright little dudes, front an' center! Time to learn the grand fireball technique.” Itachi then did a set of hand seals and blasted a huge fire ball over the lake.
 
“WOW…” Naruto and Sasuke looked in awe.
 
“I'm going to teach you the hand seals and see if you can get it right. Don't worry; no one gets it on the first try it takes a bit of practice.”
 
Itachi then showed the boys the seals and they tried to imitate them. It took a while because Naruto would somehow get the seals backwards and Sasuke would mess up the order. Finally, Itachi showed them the next step. “Alright, now I want you to focus on your lungs. (gives them a moment) Now breathe in and out slowly while concentrating.”
 
The boys began the breathing exercise. Ten minutes later, (before the boys were about to get dizzy and fall over) a blue smoke came out of Naruto's mouth. He screamed and covered his mouth. Itachi laughed, “Good work Naruto, give it a bit more concentration and you'll be ready.”
 
Sasuke was getting tired of this and was a little jealous of Naruto he let out a huff and a large ball of charka came out which quickly disappeared.
 
“VERY, good Sasuke now you just got to focus it more so that it lasts longer.” Sasuke then continued his practice. Eventually both boys were able to blow a small ball of charka out of their mouths.
 
“Okay now go to the edge of the dock and combine what I taught you. Also the final step is to say or think `Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu'. Got it?” both boys nodded, “Alright Sasuke you go first then Naruto and keep taking turns `till you get it right.”
 
Sasuke stepped up to the edge of the dock and began the seals. “Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!” He then moved his thumb and index finger to make a circle and blew through it.
The result was a stream of fire that spread out to the size a napkin then the fire died.
 
“Good work Sasuke, now it's my turn!”
 
Naruto stepped up and did the same thing Sasuke did and blew. Naruto's fire did not spread out or create a ball but instead, it narrowed to a point and extended for a meter before going out. “Dang.” He said.
 
The boys carried on attempting the jutsu, gradually getting better but not by a lot. Itachi stopped watching and sat on the edge of the dock reading a magazine (title: Ten Problems with Emos) while his mind was thinking emo thoughts (ex “Maybe if jump in the water now I could end it all.”).
Mikoto came back to the house with a box of chocolate chip cookies for the boys. She began walking towards the boys when she noticed Sasuke was performing the seals for the grand fireball jutsu. She then smiled when she saw Naruto and Sasuke take turns at trying. She then made some seals of her own and poofed behind Naruto…
 
Ten seconds earlier…
Naruto POV
Okay, this time I'll get it. I just need a little more charka is all. He then expanded his lungs as far as they could go and began filling them with charka. Alright! Now the seals…then…Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu and…
 
POOF!
(general POV)
 
“Hello boys!” Mikoto said.
 
Surprised, Naruto then coughed/threw up/burped/hiccupped/spat his charka out and fell backwards. Mikoto, Itachi and Sasuke looked in surprise at what Naruto created. A fireball about the size of a large dog was bouncing along the surface of the water. Normally a fireball would just disappear but this one just kept going and going.
 
“How the…”
 
“What the…”
 
“Did he..?”
 
Naruto then got back up and saw his fireball “No way…”
 
Then, the fire ball stopped bouncing and began moving back towards Naruto, very, very fast. Itachi and Mikoto used water jutsus to try and put it out but it kept coming
 
“Everyone jump!” Itachi yelled as he and Mikoto (who by now had dropped the cookies) dove into the water.
 
Naruto was frozen in place, the fireball coming closer.
 
“Naruto!” Sasuke yelled as he jumped in front of Naruto and pushed him into the water.
 
Instantly, the fireball connected with Sasuke's body and fell back onto the dock. Time froze as Naruto realized that Sasuke was on fire.
 
“AAAAAGH! It burns!” Sasuke screamed as he picked himself up and started running like a maniac.
 
“Sasuke!” Naruto got up and scooped some water into his hands and looked around himself, when he noticed something. The cookies also had flames on them but they weren't melting. In fact, most of the dock was on “fire”.
He looked up and saw Sasuke screaming and flailing around on the ground. Naruto then ran up to Sasuke and put his hand on the boy's back where some of the fire was. He smiled slightly when he felt that the “fire” wasn't fire but just a big ball of charka.
 
“That's why water doesn't work on it.” He thought.
 
Sasuke was still screaming his head off while Itachi and Mikoto were running up to him. Naruto then remembered a time where a person was running around in a panic. Another man picked this person up and “snapped them out it” as he said.
 
“It's worth a try.”
 
Naruto then grabbed the front of Sasuke's shirt and pulled him up. Mikoto gasped at what Naruto did next.
 
Get.(slap!) A.(slap!) Hold.(slap!) Of.(slap!) Yourself. (double slap!) Man!(slap!)
 
“Sasuke!” Mikoto yelled as she ran up to Naruto and Sasuke.
 
Naruto yelled, “He isn't on fire, it's just charka, but he won't calm down. I need some help.
 
“I'd love to help!” Itachi said, smiling sadistically.
 
After a few more slaps and the odd punch now and then, Sasuke finally fell silent. He was still glowing with charka, but was able to stand on his own.
 
“Okay Naruto, how do we get the charka off of him?”
 
“Umm...” Okay…deep breaths, think of a way…
 
Naruto closed his eyes and breathed in and out slowly. Unknown to him, the charka around Sasuke began flowing into Naruto's mouth.
 
“Naruto, you're genius!” Mikoto yelled, and then remembered that she hated Naruto. Wait, he's my son now. So I shouldn't hate him.
 
“What did you say Oka- I mean, Mikoto?” Naruto asked, remembering that he was not allowed to call Mikoto `mom'.
 
“…Just do what you were doing.” She said silently.
 
Naruto shrugged and continued breathing, shocked that it was so simple to get the charka off.
 
A few minutes later, Sasuke was completely clear of charka. Mikoto ran up to Sasuke and hugged him.”
 
“Sasuke, are you okay?”
 
“Yeah, I'm just a little shook up, I guess.” Sasuke said then looked at Naruto, “Thanks for calming me down, Naruto.”
 
“Yeah… Sorry about setting you on fire and all.”
 
“Don't worry, that was my fault, that fire ball was heading towards you and I just wanted to be a hero.”
 
Itachi then cut in “Well, that concludes training today. If you have any comments or concerns please don't bother to tell me about them. And Sasuke, here's a present.”
 
Itachi handed Sasuke a video tape labeled SASUKE'S FIRST FLAMING.
 
“You video taped the whole thing?” Sasuke said, getting agitated.
 
“Yup, now you watch yourself scream like a girl over and over again.”
 
“You bastard!” Sasuke yelled as he ran after Itachi.
 
Itachi then ran as Sasuke readied himself to throw the tape at him. Mikoto laughed and Naruto smiled.
 
At least no one's mad at me. He thought.
 
“Oy, Naruto!”
 
Naruto turned around and saw Fugaku at the back entrance of the house, holding a stack of papers.
 
“Naruto, come here. Sasuke!”
 
Sasuke had just pinned down Itachi and raised the video tape above his head like a knife, then he froze.”
 
“Yes, Otou-san?”
 
“Come over here, you to Itachi.”
 
Once the boys gathered around Fugaku he told them to sit down. He then showed Naruto the papers that he had.
 
“Naruto, do you know what these are?”
 
Despite being an orphan and having no pervious schooling, Naruto was a pretty avid reader for someone his age.
 
“They're… official documents from the Hokage.” He looked at them a little longer “What's it mean by `adoption'?” he asked.
 
Itachi smiled but Sasuke, like Naruto, had no idea what was going on.
 
“It means that you are now an official family member of the Uchiha clan.” Fugaku announced happily.
 
Naruto and Sasuke were shocked.
 
“So, he's now my brother?” Sasuke asked.
 
“Yes.”
 
“And my new name is… Uchiha Naruto…”
 
“No.”
 
“No?”
 
Fugaku nodded. “I want you to keep your name, Naruto.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Trust me, when you grow up you'll be happy that you kept that name.”
 
Naruto was still confused but he decided to brush that aside. Itachi then stood up and held out his hand.
 
“Welcome home, brother.” He said in the most dramatic voice he could summon.
 
Naruto took his hand and Itachi pulled him up. Naruto then looked at Mikoto.
 
“Does that mean I can call you mom now?” he asked.
 
“…”
 
She sighed, “Yeah, why not?”
 
Naruto ran up and hugged her, tears pouring from his eyes. Mikoto gasped in surprise, her instincts told her to push the boy away. Another part of her told her to embrace him.
 
This is what it means to be a mother, she thought as she hugged him back.
 
“Alright!” Itachi shouted, “This calls for a celebration. On to Ichikaru's!”
 
Fugaku smiled “Agreed. It shouldn't be too busy right now.”
 
Fugaku, Itachi and Sasuke began walking when hey noticed Naruto and Mikoto weren't following them.
 
Itachi turned around “Okaa-san?”
 
Fugaku held up a hand to silence him. “Let's go reserve a table, they will catch up later.”
 
Itachi understood and nodded. They silently walked away, leaving Naruto and Mikoto to embrace in the sunset.
 
 
 
A/N: there's chapter 2 for ya. Next few chapter might come a bit more slowly because of school (yeah… school (sigh)) and also I get lazy when school comes around.
Anyways plz read and review. More humour in next chapter…. Coming soon!