Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto ondo randomness ❯ Naruto and the A.I ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

characters belong to masashi kishimoto
for you people who read the first story, thanks. I am so grateful.
 I got this idea from L4D.
----------------
      
&nb sp;             Naruto and the A.I

"So, hey Ayame? Played today?" naruto said happily as he managed to finally beat No Mercy in expert. Ayame smiled
"I got an achievement :All 4 dead!"
Naruto had a shocked exppression. "WHAT? WHO? WHAT? WHEN?" He sighed.
"I've been dying to get that!"
Ayame smiled "I played with these people in a party. I killed all four. And they were all beginners!"
Naruto smiled. "oh well. I played Halo 3. I've been trying out that 'recon switch' thingy. I got stuck inside that building. Damn!"
then he left.

------naruto's house------

Naruto cracked open a can of coke and sat down next to his 3 bowls of ramen.
"Ah, can't wait."
He scrolled down to see who was online.
"AWWW! why does everyone have to be active at night?! oh well. i'll play alone."
He selected a few options for his game 'Death Toll'. then he chose Zoey. Again. she's good, he thought to himself as he waited for the game to load.
He took a few slurps of his ramen and then, took control of his character.

-----game mode.--------

Louis:"I hear the army's held out in riverside, just a few kilometers from here."
Zoey: "Since we have no chose, I say we head there."
Naruto made Zoey pick up a medkit, and a shotgun. He loved shotguns. They kill fast and you earn more points for attacking the tank the most, if you're lucky. He shot a few Zombies that were wandering-Now naruto will call them wanderers.- around.Suddenly, near the edge of the bridge, Zoey (who reached there first) Said

"And of course the bridge is out."

Suddenly, a yellow warning flashed
-Incoming Attack!-
He heard a smoker, Bill yelled out "SMOKER!"
Suddenly a massive amount of zombies appeared, and the smoker struck, dragging away Francis.
"Nooooooooooooo!" Francis yelled, as well as Naruto, who tried to run through the horde.

but he kept being shot by Bill.

"stupid A.I" he said.

"ow! that hurt, man!" Zoey said. But bill kept shooting at her.     Naruto got annoyed. A zombie ran to him, but he pushed it out of the way, and shot the smoker. Francis thanked Zoey, and the last of the horde was killed.
"Francis, you better heal up," Zoey said. Naruto sighed as he paused the game and ate ramen. An icon flashed in the bottom of the screen.

--ninjagirl75 is online---

He smiled. Ayame was online. But he wouldn't let her join.
The sign flashed again, this time a messege was sent to him
--ninjagirl75 sent you a messenge
When he got to the church safehouse (he had 24 %, bill had 50%, Louis had 46% and Francis had 39% all of them use medkits, so they had none, except naruto) And cursing the crap out of the crazy church guy, he healed, as well has his team. He also grabbed an extra medkit. They got out of the safe and he used a hunting rifle to shoot the wanderers of the streets. Then he switched the gun for a auto shotgun, and left down. (This is on Expert.) He smiled as he flamed the horde that came with a molotov and ran into the store without losing life. He heard a hunter, and Bill shot it. Suddenly, a Tank appeared, and Naruto started to shoot at it, but Bill forgot that the witch was behind it, and she ran after him. The tank, angry, punched bill down, then ran after Louis. Naruto was shooting at it, but Louis, having a shotgun, shot him instead of the tank. She lost 60% life, but not after the tank whacked her far away. Bill was down, Francis shot the witch, but got knocked down by the Tank, Louis was also down (A Smoker had him) and he was limping to the rescue. The tank killed bill, then went after the other two. Naruto shot at it, as well as Louis and Francis, but they by accidently shot her. Naruto managed to kill the tank, but not after it claimed 3 lives. He healed up.

THE HELL! hOW DID THEY NOT KNOW THE WITCH WAS THERE WHEN THEY WERE THE ONES WHO SCREAMED IT OUT?" he said. Suddenly, a smoker came out and choked Zoey. The screen started to go black as Zoey was being choked to death.

"Stupid A.I" naruto said.