Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto's Book of Fairy Tales ❯ Three Magic Oranges ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or this fairy tale

Title: Naruto's book of Fairy Tales

Chapter Title: Three Magic Oranges

Rating: PG-13

Pairing for the Chapter: Itachi/Sasuke

Warnings: Yaoi

Note: This is probably a fairy tale you haven't heard of before. It's from Costa Rica. The book that I'm getting some of my tales from has a lot of really good tales that I hadn't heard of before. Things will be changed, but I'm sure you can figure out what was changed from the original format. So, just a warning.

~*~*~*~*~*

Once upon a time an old king thought it high time his son was married. He invited princesses from far and near to a feast, but the prince, Itachi, didn't like any of them.

The king declared that his son had better find himself a wife. Now, this going to be very difficult, because Itachi was gay. But he mounted his horse and rode of anyway, mostly to get away from the bawling of the princesses he had rejected. Before long he reached a forest, at the edge of which was an orange tree with three golden oranges. He picked the oranges and went on his way.

It was a hot day, and Itachi felt thirsty. He pulled out his knife and cut open the first orange. Wonder of wonders (A/N: CORNEY!)! From it sprang a boy with eyes the color of the sky and hair the color of the sun. However, this boy was very hyper.

"PEASE GIVEM E WATER! I DON'T WANNA BE TRAPPED IN THAT STUPID ORANGE! PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" he begged.

Itachi didn't like this boy, And he didn't have any water anyway, so the boy vanished, thank god.

The sun beat down and Itachi cut open the second orange. Wonder of wonders! From it sprang a boy with eyes the color of the leaves and hair the color of a red hibiscus. He also had insomniac rings around his eyes. Itachi didn't like this boy either. The boy glared.

"Give me water or die," he said.

Itachi didn't have any water, and he didn't like this boy. So he killed the boy.

At last Itachi cane to a spring and drank his fill. Feeling hungry, he cut open the third orange. Wonder of wonders. From it sprang a beautiful boy with eyes and hair the color of a raven's wing and skin as white as a jasmine flower.

"Um…Please give me water?" he asked, confused. It was obvious hat he didn't want to depend on some for help.

Itachi scooped up some water for the boy to drink. And so the jutsu was broken for this boy, Sasuke, was imprisoned in the orange by a witch named Sakura.

Itachi and Sasuke were married (no one objected. A lot the Uchiha turned out be gay and ended up using some jutsu to have a kid) and soon they became king and queen. But Sakura discovered that Sasuke had been set free and went to the palace, crying out "Shuriken! Who'll buy my fine shuriken?"

Sasuke asked the old woman (Sakura in disguise) to come in. Sakura took out a shuriken with some jewels embedded into it. "Let me see if this fit's your palm," she said. Sasuke gave Sakura his hand and Sakura embedded the enchanted shuriken into his hand. Sasuke turned into a dove and flew away into the forest where Itachi was training.

Itachi caught the dove as a present for Sasuke. To his fury and dismay, when he came home, Sasuke was nowhere to be seen.

After tracking down Sasuke's fan club, friends and Orochimaru to find out where he might have gone, and not finding anything, Itachi grew depressed. Months passed. His only comfort was the dove, as a reminder of Sasuke. One day he was stroking the dove's back, when his fingers ran over something pointy and sharp. When he moved the feathers away, he found that it was a shuriken. Who could have been so cruel, and why is this bird still alive!? That shuriken should have killed it by now! Itachi thought. But he pulled out the shuriken and- wonder of wonders! There stood Sasuke.

After getting Sasuke 15 tetanus shots, Itachi ordered that Sakura be brought to the palace, but there was no need. That day Sakura burned to death when Naruto set her house on fire for hurting his best friend. All that could be seen left of her was a puff of smoke, blowing over the treetops.

~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: Hehe, my favorite pairing to go along with one of my favorite stories! Yeah, I still think this stuff is crap, but oh well. You guys like it.