Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto's Book of Fairy Tales ❯ Gaara and the Young Boy ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Naruto… Can I borrow it? Please?

Title: Naruto's Book of Fairy Tales

Chapter Title: Gaara and the Young Boy

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Gaara/Naruto

Origin: Irish

Warnings: none

~*~*~*~*~*

Every Halloween lights were seen burning in the old ruined castle and sounds of dancing and music could be heard. But no one ever went near; it was known to be a favorite haunt of the "wee folk", the fairies.

But one Halloween, Gaara, a poor widow's son from Fannet, said, "I'm going to the castle to kill those damn fairies." (A/N: Originally it was "seek my fortune", but that's not very Gaara-ish is it?)

His mother begged him not to go, and Gaara decided that she was annoying so he killed her. Then, being the fearless person he was, strode out into the moonlit night. Wild music carried on the breeze and, as Gaara drew nearer to the old castle, he could also hear laughter and singing. This made Gaara even more annoyed.

The sounds were coming from the castle hall, where windows were ablaze with light. Gaara peered in.

The whole fairy host, none of them taller than a child of five years, were feasting and drinking, stamping their feet and dancing, while flutes and fiddles played.

As soon as they spotted Gaara the fairies shouted, "Welcome, Gaara! Welcome! We're going to Dublin tonight to steal a young boy. Will you ride with us, Gaara?"

Gaara thought. If he went to Dublin with the fairies, then he'd have an extra person to kill. "Sure, why the hell not?" said Gaara.

So Gaara mounted a fairy horse (only because he had to. Gaara did not like horses, but he didn't have another way to get to Dublin) and rode through the air with the fairy host whooping around him, over the roof of his now dead mother's cottage, over hills, fields, and villages (which Gaara made the fairies stop so that he could kill 10 people), over Lough Swilly (Gaara killed everyone there just because it had a stupid name), and past the spire of Derry Cathedral (and Gaara killed everyone there for no apparent reason whatsoever), until at last the reached Dublin. They chose the finest house in Stephen's Green (A specific area of Dublin) for their visit. The shimmering host halted by a window where a beautiful boy lay sleeping.

Gaara eyes went wide. This was a very pretty boy. And seeing as this was Gaara, the boy had to have been VERY pretty. Gaara did not notice the shinobi down below who saw his eyes go wide running around screaming, "IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!!!! EVERYONE BOARD THE PLANES!!!!! WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST!!!!!!!"

Gaara watched in amazement as the fairies swept into the room and stole the boy from her own bed. Gaara got a glance at a name plate on the dresser that said Naruto, and this sentence had nothing to do with the story whatsoever and I only put it in here so that Gaara would know Naruto's name and so that I wouldn't have to use the word boy all the time. Anyway, in Naruto's place the left a stick that toke on his shape but was lifeless.

The fairies took turns carrying Naruto as they galloped homeward across the starlit sky.

Gaara was going to ask if he got a turn to carry Naruto and then jump off the horse, but Gaara was very pissed right now because he didn't get to kill anyone in Dublin and doesn't feel like following the story line, so he just used the sand to grab Naruto and then used the teleport sand trick thing to get off the horse.

The fairies pursued as Gaara jumped off into the trees with Naruto, and the reason he wasn't killing anyone is because Gaara has gotten a warning from the authoress that if he strays from the path of the story too far without me wanting him to, he will be feed to dragons and then used as Lee's punching bag, without his sand for protection. So, before Gaara could get Naruto into the cottage, the fairies turned him into a snarling and vicious dog; into a sack of wool (which I'm not sure why Gaara would but him down for) and an iron bar that was glowing with heat. But Gaara wouldn't let go of Naruto, because Gaara is possessive and wants Naruto for himself.

At last one fairy said, "Gaara can have him, but he shall have no good of him, for I'll make him deaf and dumb!" She sprinkled something over Naruto and the fairies rushed away into the night sky. Thankfully the spell only did half damage because Naruto was already a little slow in the head. Gaara lifted the latch and entered the cottage.

"How will we look after a boy like him?" cried Temari, when Gaara told her of what he did that night.

"I'll just take the money from the people I kill," said Gaara. And low and behold he got $1,000 that night.

Even so, Naruto was very sad, not because he didn't like Gaara (he liked Gaara very much, and in more than the friendly kind of way, let me assure you), but because he couldn't speak or hear. And that has got to be the worst thing that ever happened to Naruto, considering he's Konaha's #1 loudmouth ninja.

A year passed by and Halloween came again. Gaara decided to pay another visit to the ruined castle. As he entered the hall he overheard a fairy woman say, "What a poor trick Gaara played on us last year, stealing that boy from us; but at least we struck him dumb and deaf. But he does not know that just three drops from this glass in my hand would give her back hearing and speech.

Now Gaara was supposed to be invited in by the fairies, steal the glass and run home, but Gaara hadn't killed someone in over twelve hours, and was in massive withdrawal. So he just killed all the fairy folk and took the glass. Gaara will be feed to dragons and be used as Lee's punching bag when this story is over.

Gaara gave the glass to Naruto, who drank them. He couldn't thank Gaara enough. But of course he wanted to go home and see his parents. So Gaara and Naruto went of to Dublin, taking the scenic route this time, so Gaara could kill more people.

They got to Naruto's old house in Stephen's Green and knocked on the door.

"The son of this house died a year ago!" said the servants, and refused not to let them in. Naruto began to cry. Gaara killed all the servants for making Naruto cry. Then the two insisted on being let in, and finally Naruto's father Kakashi came to the door. But he just said, "My daughter is dead. Go away."

"Please leave us alone," said Iruka, the mother.

Then Gaara told them what happened that night, and about how the fairies left the piece of wood in Naruto's place, and at last Kakashi and Iruka began to believe that Naruto had come back to them.

Temari and Kankuro were fetched in a coach from Fannet, and Gaara and Naruto had a splendid wedding before ditching everyone and going with Sasuke and Itachi on a sound nin killing spree.

~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: *looks at story* Crap… All crap

Gaara: *Who has been eaten be dragons and is currently being used as Lee's punching bag* HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!

Pyro: ^____________________^ No! You didn't follow the story line close enough, and now you have to pay the price!

Gaara: T___________________________________T

Everyone else: >: - J MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!