Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto's ill-fated Valentines Night ❯ Naruto's ill-fated Valentines Night ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naruto's ill-fated Valentines Night
by
triviatrap1982

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. It’s owned by Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto was happy! He finally got Sakura to go out on a date with him on St. Valentine's day. He had everything ready. He paid for a box of chocolates, a dozen long-stemmed (and dethroned) roses, and a very cute card. He knew that she would not want to eat any ramen, so he decided that he'd better go all out. With the rest of his money he knew that he had to do. He got Ino to tell him what Sakura liked. That took up nothing since she was busy trying to pursue somebody else.

"Good," Naruto mumbled, "at least I can't screw this up."

"Naruto who are you talking to?" Shikamaru asked...when he walked passed him.

"Oh, I'm just getting ready for my date with Sakura," Naruto answered.

"Damn, I feel sorry for you...you're dating one of those pushy girls."

"Just because you can't deal with them doesn't mean I have to suffer."

"You're right, but still, she likes a person I just can't stand."

"Well, that damned Saskue isn't so cool at all."

"Anyhow, take one of these with you," Shikamaru said...handing him a box of condoms.

"What are these balloons?" Naruto asked confused.

"It seems I better give you the short version."

Naruto then got the message when he saw the back of the box. They were instructions on how to put the condom on. He blushed like hell, and he then put two and two together. He'd much rather learn that from those perverted manga he's got. Well, it doesn't matter. As the hour of truth approached, he was fresh and clean. He then put that necklace he won from Tsunade and fixed his hair. He left his forehead protector on, and he just went to open the door when Sakura knocked.

"Hey Sakura," Naruto greeted, "C'mon in!"

"Hey Naruto, I see you're ready for our date!" Sakura then said

"Let me get a few things first then we'll leave!"

"Oh, Alright...take your time."

Naruto then went and he decided that he'd better take as much money as he could. While he saved it up, he knew that this date was going to cost him big time. He'd arrange for the chocolate and roses to be delivered at the restaurant. Sakura didn't know what he was planning. However, neither knew what some jealous kunoichi were planning either.

"Hey, where does Naruto get off going out with her?" Tenten asked.

"I don't know but, that forehead girl isn't going to get away with it!" Ino then resolved.

"Let's follow 'em to the restaurant!"

"Alright, but be quiet!"

Well, it was something that was very beautiful. Sakura didn't think that Naruto was able to do all of this. It seems he used his Sexy Jutsu to get the owner to get him a very deep discount. Aside from that, Sakura loved it when he took her to a very private booth. It had candles lit, and it was nice and girly.

"W-wow, Naruto, this is very nice!" Sakura exclaimed out of shock and surprised.

"I'm glad you like it," Naruto said with a smile.

"I didn't think you'd go this far!" Sakura said, as Naruto got a box with necklace inside of it.

"Hey, let's go get our seat."

"Sure, let's go, Naruto!"

"There are a lot of familiar faces here tonight."

"Yeah, I see Asuma and Kurenai over there."

"Jiraiya could probably do a series if he went into his head."

"You're right; I've caught him a few times."

"Then there's old lady Tsunade here...alone."

"That sucks and today's St. Valentine's day."

"Hey, there's Kiba and Hinata...too bad they couldn't let Akamaru in."

"It seems they're having a good time."

"Ah here's our table," Naruto then said as he helped her down.

The two then begin to talk about life. It was something, because now...Sakura wasn't about to let things slide. The two had a good time, and just talked. She didn't even bring up Saskue once (which for Naruto and possibly Shikamaru a good change). She then told Naruto a funny story of what happened to Ino and Tenten...that caused them to have a new reputation.

"Wow, I never thought that would happen!" Naruto exclaimed.

"That's right, Ino and Tenten are still pissed about that," Sakura said.

"Well, what's the worse they can do to us?" Naruto asked.

"That's something I don't want to think about," Sakura answered.

Before either of them knew it...Ino and Tenten decided to ruin the date, and start a massive food fight. Naruto and Sakura both got hit. However, the both of them really didn't want to give neither of them the time of day. Though, it started to chain reaction as a full-on fight. Naruto and Sakura left though the back door and told the manager what happened...and he wasn't too happy. After the date...Naruto shook his head...and still hadn't got her to get the necklace. He did however; accidentally give her the box of condoms that Shikamaru then gave to him.

"NARUTO ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Sakura snapped.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, DAMN IT!" Naruto then returned.

"I've seen what had happened," Shikamaru then said. "He's right, it was an accident...Naruto, and don’t you have something else to give her?"

"Oh right," Naruto then said, "this is what I wanted to give you."

"W-wow, this is what I always wanted!" Sakura cried out...and she gave Naruto a kiss on the cheek.

"I take it that Ino and Tenten ruined the date," Shikamaru then observed.

"Yeah, I can understand that pig doing that...but Tenten that's just wrong."

"I remember that," Shikamaru then said when he cracked a smile, "would have been better if Kurenai and Anko got in that situation."

After that, they all went home. Naruto then came to the realization that while his date was ill-fated...it had the desired result. He also didn't get pummeled by Sakura for giving her those condoms. Meanwhile, at the restaurant...The owner and the manager made Ino and Tenten clean up the mess.

"Damn it, Sakura gets away with everything," Ino whined.

"Just be quiet and scrub the floor," Tenten grumbled. "Just be grateful they're paying us."

Well, some things will never change...Maybe next year; Naruto will just give Sakura a card and a gift card. It's a lot safer than what he had to do...and it's also a lot cheaper as well.