Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto's School ❯ Naruto's First Day: First Class ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto's First Day: First Class
 
 
It is a cold foggy morning and Naruto is in his bed and his alarm goes off and it is 6:00 a.m. and he gets up starts to put on his clothes and ties on his headband. He runs into the bathroom and hits his head on the door and opens it and goes in. He goes to the bathroom, brushes his teeth, and puts on his shoes. Then he runs out the door and sees Sakura skipping on the roofs not far. He runs toward her and yells “SAKURA-CHAN!!!!! WAIT UP!!!” Sakura looks annoyed and rolls her eyes. She says tiredly “Naruto-kun, what do you want?” Naruto says “Can't you believe it we are teenagers this year?!” Sakura sees Sasuke way far ahead and she yells “Sasuke-kun!!!! Wait up!!!” Sasuke runs even faster just to get away from Sakura. They see everyone. Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Hinata, Neji, Ino, Itachi, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Kakashi, Gai, Rock Lee, Tenten, Shino, Tsunade, Iruka, Gaara, Akamaru, and a lot more.
Once they get to school, they look at their schedules and here they are:
 
Naruto: Block A: Tsunade-History
Block B: Kabuto-Science
Block C: Gai-P.E.
LUNCH
Block D: Iruka-Religion
Block E: Itachi-Literature
Block F: Jiraya-Math
 
Naruto screams “WHAT?!, I have the granny, the glasses obsessed freak, the fuzzy-brow's sensei, Iruka isn't that bad, ANOTHER Uchiha, and a PERVERT!!!!!????” That's when the five minute bell rings and everybody is gone so he starts walking to class. He walks in and he walks into Tsunade's classroom for history. On her door, it says PRINCIPAL. Naruto says with blank eyes “Granny is our principal?” Tsunade punches the door down screaming “GRANNY?!?!” Naruto says “Ok, ok, ok, you're young.” Naruto walks in and he has this list of people in his classroom:
Sasuke, Choji, Tenten, Shino, and Ino.
 
Naruto says “ummmm….Tsunade there is almost nobody in here.” Tsunade says “Yeah I couldn't afford that many, because I lost all of the desks in gambling for Jiraya to take off his (Naruto interrupts) and he says “I HEARD ENOUGH!” He sits down and she's talking about the Second Hokage and he starts to doodle and it is blueprints to seeing under Kakashi-sensei's mask. Then he had the perfect one. He threw a note at Sasuke and it hit his head and he turned around pissed looking. He opens it and it says “Hey Sasuke, I have the perfect plan on how to see under Kakashi-sensei's mask, it's simple. We steal his Icha Icha pervert book and we threaten him to burn it if he doesn't let us see what's under his mask -Signed Naruto” Sasuke nodds and smiles. Tsunade punches Naruto and Sasuke in the face and yells “PAY ATTENTION” She hands them two hats and she says “Naruto sit in that corner (points to one side of the classroom) and Sasuke sit on that side (points to the other corner) and wear the hat.” They put it on. Sasuke's says BAKANERO (Bastard) and Naruto's says BAKA (Idiot). They just sit there depressed and pissed looking. Sasuke looks at him with the go to hell smile and Naruto just sat there.