Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto's School ❯ Lunch Time with Naruto ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto's First Day of School: Lunch Time with Naruto
 
 
It's lunch and everyone goes to the cafeteria, some ninjas ate on the floor. Some bought their lunch, some brought their lunch. Naruto and all of his other friend Genins sat in a circle. Sakura had no food in front of her and Naruto was wondering what was wrong. Naruto said “Sakura-chan, why aren't you eating anything?” Sakura said “Oh, I am on a diet but I am so hungry.” Then Sakura said “Ok, that's it, I am going to get a diet Blossom soda and pretend it's a milkshake.” Everyone just looks at her weirdly and it's awkward silence. Sakura leaves and everyone starts to talk again. Naruto had Miso Ramen for lunch and started to eat really quickly and Rock Lee started to reach his hand slowly to Naruto's Ramen to grab a couple noodles and Naruto hit his hand with a chopstick. Orochimaru was the Vice Principal and walked by and said “Hello everybody.” Everybody stared at him with anger and started to throw rocks at him and he ran away. Neji says “He had no food in his hand, I wonder what he's eating for lunch.” A random ninja kid walks by and Orochimaru grabs him by the arm and starts to eat him alive. He finishes eating him and looks right then left and runs away. Everybody looks weirdly at him and a couple noodles fall out of Naruto's mouth. Neji says “Why did I ask that? I think I'm scared for life.” Sakura is still gone and Naruto is kind of worried. She comes back a couple minutes later. Sasuke's eyes were watery and he just walked right past them.