Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto: Sugarhigh ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Let's make a sand castle! Believe it!" said Naruto.

Gaara used his sand powers to make a sand castle.

"That's cheating!" Naruto yelled. "Believe it!"

"I didn't want to play with you anyway," said Gaara, who then dumped all the sand on Naruto and walked away.

Sasuke walked in. "Hey, loser," he said. "How goes it?"

"Gaara was mean to me. Believe it!" Naruto replied.

Just then Sakura walked in.

"Oh no!" said Naruto. "It's that annoying bitch Sakura. Believe it!"

"Konnichiwa!" said Sakura. "Sakura desu Sasuke no ai desu desu desu -"

"Fire style jutsu!" yelled Sasuke, as he burned Sakura to ashes. Moments later, she reappeared, black with white outlines.

"Who the hell are you? Believe it!" asked Naruto.

"I'm Inner Sakura," said Inner Sakura. "I represent the assertiveness and self-respect that Japanese women are brainwashed into suppressing."

"Hey Sasuke," said Naruto, "I've never heard of Japan. Have you? Believe it!"

"As far as I know," replied Sasuke, "Japan's a fictional country in some manga."

"SHUT UP!" said a now-impatient Inner Sakura. She then chased Naruto and Sasuke all over the Hidden Leaf Village, with the Benny Hill theme playing in the background. Finally, realizing she was nothing more than Sakura's hidden personality traits, she ceased to exist.

"I'm glad that's over. Believe it!" said Naruto.

"Do you have to do that?" asked Sasuke.

"Do what? Believe it!"

"Never mind."

"Banana!" said Rock Lee, as he ran by. "Banana banana banana!" He then slipped on a banana peel and broke his neck. A fitting punishment for being an uncool loser.

Later, Naruto and Sasuke came across Ino. She seemed to be in some kind of pain.

"What's up with her? Believe it!" said Naruto.

"She thinks farting isn't ladylike," replied Sasuke, "so she holds it in until bedtime. From the looks of it, when she lets this one go it's going to be epic."

"I wish her luck with that. Believe it!"

They passed by without talking to Ino. A few minutes later, they ran into Hinata and Neji.

"Destiny is immutable!" said Neji. "We're all doomed. DOOMED! Isn't that right, Hinata?" Hinata had already fled, being too much of a coward to face up to her feelings for Naruto.

"Screw you, Neji!" said Naruto. "I will be Hokage one day. Believe it!"

Naruto and Neji got really mad at each other, and got into an epic battle that lasted several hours before being interrupted by this loud noise.

"What was that?" asked a startled Neji.

"That's just Ino," said Sasuke. "She finally farted."

"It's bedtime already?" said Naruto. "Neji, how about we come back tomorrow to settle this? Believe it!"

"You can come here," said Neji, "but don't be surprised if I don't show up."

"Then it's a promise. Believe it!"

Sasuke and Neji both sweatdropped.

Naruto was walking back to this home when he ran into Sakura's ghost.

"Sasuke is really cool," she sang, "Sakura the beautiful..."

Naruto ran off to see the Hokage, so the Ninja Ghostbusters could be sent after Sakura.

THE END