Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto & the Idiot Brigade ❯ Best Sleepover!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I am proud to say that I don't own Naruto, I don't own Sasuke, I don't want to own Ino >< eww! But I own your mom Nah jus joke! Only kidding! XD Read my stories and review!
Enjoy!

Chapter Four: Best Sleepover!!!

Naruto slowly opened his eyes, smelling the sweet aroma of ramen...his one and true love. He was completely and madly in

love with ramen. He named every single pair of underwear, 'ramen'.

Haku snored loudly and a small dab of drool dripped from his mouth. "I love you." he muttered in his sleep. Midori wondered

what he meant by that. "I love you...," he repeated. "Brad Pitt," his drools were out of control.

"He is gay," Midori nodded her head.

"I knew inviting Haku and Naruto over for a sleepover was a bad idea!" Midori shook her head.

Naruto was wide awake and hastily stretched his arms out. "OH!" he had a tiny grin on his face. "I smell ramen," he looked like

he was in dreamland.

Midori's eyes narrowed. "Naruto, I told you not to eat ramen!" she scolded the blond headed idiot.

"B-But...," he stuttered. "I didn't!"

"Mm hm," Midori crossed her arms. "Tell me Naruto," Naruto looked away. This wasn't a good sign. At this moment, he

wished he hadn't woke up.

Naruto gulped and got prepared.

"How many bowls or ramen did you have today?" Midori raised an eyebrow. She constantly tried to make sure Naruto kept

with his diet, meaning ramen was out of the question! But so far, Naruto wasn't doing so well. He sheepishly scratched his head

and replied,

"None."

"Plus?"

"Fifteen!" he confessed and slammed his head against the table.

Midori's eyes blazed with fire. "THAT'S PATHETIC!" she shouted.

Naruto cried fake tears, "I...can't take it Midori-chan! I need ramen! I can't live without it!"

Midori smacked his head. "You idiot! Ramen is bad for you!"

Naruto thought otherwise. "No, Midori-chan! Ramen is good for you!" his eyes went into crazy, obsessive mode.

"Shut up! Ramen is bad for you!" Midori slapped him

Naruto wallowed.

"Ramen is not only good for you! It's also good for the soul!" Naruto's eyes sparkled.

"You have a serious problem." she muttered.

"Yes I do, and I'll have you know, I love my problem!" he grabbed a bowl of ramen from under the desk and broke his

chopsticks into two. "Haha!" he dug in.

Midori sweat dropped and her head went towards Haku, who happend to be wide awake, watching the whole scene. "Naruto,

if you keep eating that junk, it'll get you fat," Haku replied.

"This is coming from the girl who ate twenty boxes of chocolates yesterday?" Naruto snorted

"You're just jealous cause I'm in better shape than you are, and I'm not a girl!"

"Says the 'girl' with long hair, long eyelashes, and carries a mini skirt where ever she goes!"

"Stop referring me to a 'she'! There are plenty of men with long hair!" Haku pouted. "I just happen to inherit long eyelashes, and

the skirt is for style! Doesn't mean I'm gay! And besides, did you see the size of my dick lately?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

Midori groaned and slammed her forehead against the wooden desk.

Naruto scoffed. "That dick could be some kind of hologram for all I know!"

"You're just jealous...," Haku smirked.

"Shut up! My dick is way bigger than yours!"

Midori's groans grew louder.

"I swear! If we were in a moving car, I'd throw you out!" Haku replied.

"If I had a choice between saving ramen and you from falling off of a cliff, I'd save the ramen!"

"Well of course you would! You're practically married to the thing!"

"What about you? I'd guess you were in love with your lipstick! You always carry it around!"

"First of all, it's chapstick! Second, my lips are easily chapped, don't make me admit that! And third, ramen sucks!"

Naruto gasped, "How dare you insult ramen! Take it back!"

"Never! And by the way, Your fly is down."

Naruto looked down, "You tricked me!" he pointed a finger.

"Made ya look!

Midori sweat dropped. "Those pair have serious issues."

"Fag! You're just a gay, stupid, man-lover, C student!" Naruto shouted

"I AM NOT A C STUDENT!" Haku was in denial

"Eh? Haku! You're eye shadow is fading!"

Haku panicked and pulled out a mirror. "You tricked me!" he pointed a finger at the blond kidder.

"Made ya look! ahahahaha!"

"Well you...!" Haku paused. 'think! think!' Haku opened his mouth. "Y-You have weird hair!" he inwardly slapped himself for

coming up with a come back so lame.

Naruto smirked, "Excuse me, I have ramen to stuff my face in,"

Midori turned her head towards Haku, "And you brought up Naruto's hair, why...?"

Haku sighed, "I...couldn't think of anything at the moment." he continued to sigh..

"Ohoho!" Jiraiya laughed as he knocked down the door.

"Stupid!" Midori pulled her hair. "Why'd you knock down my door! You could've used the door knob!"

Jiraiya waved a hand, "Yeah, yeah," he rubbed his nose. "You don't need to get so angry. Jeez,"

"Jiraiya-san, why are you here?" Haku noticed the white haired man sitting on the ground.

"I...have an announcement,"

Midori's gaze shifted slowly to Jiraiya. "There's an announcement?"

"Yes." Jiraiya nodded "From Sasuke Uchiha."

Naruto and Haku sat down. "This must be serious." Haku replied.

Jiraiya stood up straight and cleared his throat. "I know you will be terribly sad once I tell you this, so please try to keep your

tears to yourself, esspecially you Haku."

"Why is that?" Haku asked

"I happen to know you are very sensitive..." Jiraiya nodded.

"I'm not!" Haku cried.

Midori and Naruto rolled their eyes, "Drama Queen." they muttered.

"As I was saying..." Jiraiya rolled his eyes back at Naruto and Midori

"Starting on Monday," he sniffed. "you will be living with Sasuke for a full month!" He grabbed a bunch of tissue boxes and

threw it towards the students, who happend to have shocked expressions. "I changed my mind, cry all you want." a wide grin

appeared on his face.

Midori, Naruto and Haku looked at eachother. "YAY!" the threw confetti into the air.

Jiraiya sweat dropped. "Oh please, try not to look so sad." he sarcastically rolled his eyes.

"Finally! The Inside of Sasuke's house!" Midori danced around the tables.

"I can finally eat ramen!"

Jiraiya rolled his eyes, "You do that here anyways...,"

"Somebody loves me up there!" Haku blew kisses towards God.

Midori accidently spoke, "Especially Brad Pitt!"

Haku froze and slowly turned his head towards the Midori, "W-What did you say?" he stuttered. "I swear, I am not gay!"

Midori gave him a look, "I...didn't say anything...,"



"Neji, Gaara, Sakura, Tenten, and Roxn will be coming too." Jiraiya smirked.

"Yay again!" Haku, Naruto, and Midori jumped.

"Wait a minute-" Naruto stopped jumping. "I hate Sasuke, Why am I jumping?"

"Because he's rich and has a mansion?" Haku and Midori shrugged.

"Okay!" Naruto shrugged "I'm up with that!" Naruto jumped around moronically.

"Okay I'm just gonna leave now..." Jiraiya started for the broken door.

"Not until you fix my door." Midori smiled at Jiraiya in a creepy way.

"But I don't got the supplies!" Jiraiya whimpered.

"You can go to office depot for all I care!"

"Fine!" Jiraiya walked out.

"Where's office depot?" Jiraiya stuck his head in the window.

"JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Midori pointed outside.

"Okay." Jiraiya shrugged casually and left.

"uh... what should we do now?" Naruto popped up beside Haku and Midori.

"Let's go tell the others!" Haku suggested.

"shut up Haku, I'm thnking!" Midori shooed him.

"But-"

"I got it!" Midori snapped her fingers.

"Naruto! Haku! Let's go tell the others!" Midori started outside.

"Great idea Midori-chan!" Naruto tagged along.

"Haku! Hurry up!" Midori gestured for Haku to come along.

"Fine..." Haku mumbled harsh curses under his breath.

---while they were walking to school---

"So, Naruto?" Midori faced the blonde idiot.

"Let's play Truth, Dare, Double Dare!" Midori smiled evily.

"Okay!" Naruto said cheerfully.

"Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise to repeat!" Midori and Naruto said in unity.

"Dangit!" Naruto slammed his head on the wall.

"Okay, Naruto!" Midori smirked evily. " What's it gonna be? Truth? Dare perhaps?"

"DARE!" Naruto looked at Midori straight in the eye.

"hmmm..." Midori grasped her chin as she was deep in thought.

"Naruto." Midori made a straight face.

"yes?" Naruto turned his head slowly.

"You have to buy yourself and Sasuke matching friendship bracelets, and you have to be happy while giving it to him!" Midori smirked.

"NO!" Naruto sobbed 'fake' tears.

"YES!" Midori smiled.

"huh?!" Haku looked up from his mirror.

"Come Haku, we have to stop by the gift shop!" Midori walked with a miserable Naruto and a confused Haku in her hands.

---at school.---

"Look, there he is." Midori whispered in Naruto's ear.

"uh..." Naruto shivered at the thought of him and Sasuke... Getting along.

"Go on Naruto!" Haku gave Naruto an encouraging push.

"Yeah, Don't be afraid!" Midori snickered.

Naruto took deep breaths and slowly walked to Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara.

"Sasuke-teme!" Naruto ran happilly to the desk Sasuke was sitting on.

"huh?" Sasuke cocked an eyebrow wondering if he actually heard Naruto saying his name happilly.

"Sasuke!" Naruto panted. "Look what I got you!" Naruto took something out of his bag and showed it to the Otogakure trio.

"What is that?" Neji stared at the matching bracelets that said ' Best Friends 4EVER'

"..." Gaara was speechless. He simply stared at it having no interest what-so-ever.

"It's for you Sasuke-teme!" Naruto said cheerfully as he took the bracelet that said '4EVER' and shoved it in Sasuke's face.

"um... Thank...you?" Sasuke was Naruto's rival and sometimes friend. He hated it when Naruto get's all pouty and upset. He didn't want to make Naruto cry so he took it and just stared at it.

"What are you wiating for?" Naruto snatched the bracelet from his hand. "Try it on!" Naruto took Sasuke's arm and placed it around Sasuke's wrist.

"Well whaddaya' know? It fits perfectly!" Naruto took another bracelet and put it around his own wrist.

"See, Sasuke-teme!" Naruto showed Sasuke. "Matching bracelets!"

"Nice, am I right?"

Neji pretended to barf.

"uh..." Sasuke sweat dropped.

'oh god! I feel so stupid!' Naruto thought to himself.

"OH MY GOD NARUTO!" Sakura, Tenten and Roxn laughed.

"HUH?!" Naruto spun around causing him to fall back.

"Wha-what are YOU guys doing here?!" Naruto was in shock.

"Haku, and Midori told us that we we're going to Sasuke's house today at five, so we came here to ask Sasuke if we were really going to-"

"How much did you see?!" Naruto asked horrified.

"Nothing..." Sakura snickered. "Except the part when you were putting the 'friendship' bracelet on Sasuke's wrist!" Sakura howled with laughter.

"ah... I needed that laugh." Roxn's eyes formed little droplets of tears from the laughter.

"so, uh Sasuke?" Haku turned to see an embarrased Sasuke. "We were told that we were staying at your house for a month-"

"WAIT!" Naruto interrupted the homosexual weirdo. "oh, never mind go on." Naruto stood up and dusted himself.

"uh, anyways...weirdo." Haku rolled his eyes. "Is it true? We're really staying at your house for a month?"

"You guys are staying over for a week starting today afterschool!" Sasuke was in shock. "Who the hell told you guys that?!" Sasuke laughed. "Why would I let YOU Haku, live at my house for a month?" Sasuke turned away.
"That would be crazy!"

"Yeah, he's got a point..." Midori patted Haku.

"Yup, he's right..." Sakura patted Haku's back as well.

"Yeah I agree..." Tenten nodded.

"I haven't a clue what we're talking about, but I too agree." Roxn nodded her head absent mindedly.

"How would my coming to your house make it crazy?" Haku questioned the raven haired boy.

"..." Sasuke opened his mouth yet nothing came out. "I don't know, I guess I just don't like gay people." Sasuke shrugged.

"They-"

"creep us out." Neji compleated Sasuke's sentence.

"You never know what they'll do next..." goosebumps prickled up his arm. "First they might be playing video games then they might be pulling on your penis hungry for sex!" Neji shuddered.

"Dammit!" Haku muttered "my penis won't stop shaking!" Haku whined.

Everyone fixed a heavy stare at Haku.

-"um, how much did you hear?" Haku sweatdropped.

"enough to make us barf!" Naruto pretended to barf.

"What? it's not like you guys have never been horney before?" Haku placed his hands on his hips.

"Well, That was just too much inside information!" Neji twitched.

"Well, being horney is a good feeling, all of you should try it yeah!" a voice similar to Deidara's echoed off the walls and into everyone's ears.

Everyone could tell without looking that Deidara was shaking his ass as he walked into the room with Sasori.

"So yeah, anyways-"

"Dammit! Deidara's gonna give us another sex lesson! everyone run!" Naruto pointed at the door.

Tenten and Roxn got off the table and ran away, Sakura jumped out the window and landed on her feet and ran to her mommy, Haku, Midori and Neji ran into the janitor's closet, Naruto ran around the classroom with his eyes closed and knocked himself out cold because he ran right into the wall, Gaara walked away, and Sasuke went home.

"Well, what do we do now?" Haku asked as he tried to find Neji's hair in the dark.

"I don't- ow!" Neji rubbed his head. "Who the hell pulled my hair?!" Neji growled angrily.

"Why don't we play detective?" Midori suggested. "Mystery case #1: Who the hell pulled Neji's hair..." Midori pretended to be the Narrator. "It was late at night-"

"It's twelve-o-clock at noon." Neji mumbled.

"Dammit Neji! you couldn't play with me for a second could you?" Midori cracked her knuckles.

"um... M-Midori c-calm down!" Haku backed away slowly from the retarded bitch.

"You're pretty ugly lookin' Neji..." Midori snorted

"Right back at ya." Neji huffed.

"Sasuke looks better anyhow..." Midori crossed her arms.

"yeah sure..." Neji rolled his eyes.

"He smells better too!" Midori huffed.

"whatever..." Neji mumbled.

"His smile is better too-well actually it's more like a smirk but it still looks way better!"

"Like I care..." Neji muttered.

"His hair looks better too."

"OH HELL NO!" Neji turned to Midori. "That's where I draw the line!" Neji drew an imaginary line in the air with his hand.

He was gonna do something horrible to this girl...if this girl was Ino. He didn't do anything to Midori, but he did cuss at her a bit. If he did try to hurt her, well that would be another story for another time.

"Damn you and your stupidity..." Neji girtted his teeth.

"blah, blah, blah I don't care..." Midori rolled her eyes.

"You're so mean!" Neji turned away.

"awww man..." Haku sighed "What are we going to do in here?"

"I don't know but at this rate I'd settle for truth, dare, double dare!" Midori sat on the ground.

"Okay then, let's play." Neji turned back to normal and sat down next to Haku.

"Truth, Dare, Double dare, promise to repeat!" the three said together.

"well, Haku what's it gonna be?" Midori taunted him.

"DARE!" Haku shouted.

"hmmm, what do you think Neji?" Midori turned to Neji keeping her eyes on the homosexual weirdo.

"Maybe we should make him cut his precious little hair." Neji smirked as Haku held his 'precious' in his hands

"Or perhaps we should make him shave all of his hair off!" Midori teased Haku playfully.

"NO!" Haku gasped.

"Wait!" Midori stared at Haku then at Neji and turned to Haku again.

"Haku?" Midori said cheerfully.

"y-yes?" Haku stuttered with a look of horror on his face.

"You must tell Neji with full content that his hair is a hundred times better than yours." Midori said in one breath.

"NO!" Haku shrieked.

"YES!" Midori smiled.

"OH PLEASE!" Haku became teary eyed.

"Oh pl-ease!" Midori said with a sassy voice. "It isn't that hard!"

"I can't!" Haku bawled.

"Say it Haku, Or I'll have to cut your hair!" Midori smirked evily EVILY!

"O-okay..." Haku sighed. "Neji..." Haku turned to Neji.

"you..." Haku muttered to Neji who was actually surprised.

"have-better-looking-hair-than-I-do!" Haku fell to his knees. "THERE I SAID IT! I SAID IT ARE YOU SATISFIED?" Haku screamed.

"Very..." Neji smirked.

"very what?" Midori asked.

"very satisfied!" Neji twitched.

"then why didn't you say that instead?"

"because-"

"because when you say that it makes you all bad ass kick ass and stuff?" Midori interrupted Neji.

"uh... yeah sure." Neji nodded.

"Okay let's play some more!" Midori smiled.

A/N: And for twenty-three minutes they played.

"Okay Neji!" Midori turned to Super freaky eyes. "What'll it be?"

"dare..." he muttered.

"hmmmmmmmmmmmm... let's see..." Midori rubbed her chin.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Sasuke asked surprised to see his friends in the janitors closet.

"school was over five minutes ago..." Sakura stuck her head in the closet.

"we're supposed to be at Sasuke's house." Roxn opened the door wider.

"why are you guys in... there?" Tenten pointed at the three.

"..." Gaara stayed silent.

"I don't know!" Naruto shrugged. "But it seems to me Haku is gay." Naruto slurped some ramen.

"hmpf!" Haku turned away.

"I got it!" Midori stood up and whispered in Neji's ear.

"What?!" Neji turned red and looked at Sasuke disgustedly.

"go on!" Midori gave Neji an encouraging push to Sasuke.

"this is gonna be soooo funny!" Midori whispered excitedly to Naruto, Roxn, Tenten, and Sakura.

Then Midori turned to tell Gaara."Gaara!" Midori whispered excitedly. A dark aura appereared around Gaara. "fine then!" Midori huffed.

"um..." Neji blushed. "Sa-Sasuke...." Neji mumbled

"I-I LOVE YOU!" Neji blurted. A/N: If you want to know what Neji said highlight it.

"..." everyone was shocked along with Sasuke.

"uh..." Sasuke stared at Neji.

--- walking to Sasuke's House---

"Sasuke!" Haku shouted.

"WHAT!" Sasuke sneered.

"There's something gross on your face, silly!" Haku laughed in a girlish way and took a napkin out of his pocket.

"Here let me wipe it off..." Haku smiled as he rubbed the hankerchief on Sasuke's face.

"uh..." Sasuke blushed.

"awwwwww..." Roxn, Tenten, Midori, and Sakura cooed at the sight of Haku wiping Sasuke's face.

"Haku! you're rubbing too hard!" Sasuke tried to push Haku away.

"but... It won't come off!" Haku rubbed harder.

"STOP!" Sasuke roared with anger.

"oh!" Haku had a look of surprise on his face. "It's your face, sorry!" Haku laughed.

"Good one, Haku!" Naruto smacked Haku silly.

"crap..." Sasuke sighed as he looked down and shook his head with regret. "I must be an idiot to bringing you guys over!"

"I still haven't figured it out yet..." Neji was deep in thought.

0."Who told you guys that 'oh you're gonna stay at Sasuke's for a month' crap?" Neji rubbed his chin.

"Jiraiya..." Haku, Naruto, and Midori sneered.

"Who's he?" Sakura asked.

"The dude who knocked my door down..." Midori twitched.

"The dude who called me sensitive, which clearly i'm NOT!" Haku stated as a matter of fact.

"The dude who said I ate ramen, ramen, RAMEN, RAMEN!!!" Naruto snapped.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Okay, Here's the story..." Naruto mumbled.

Flashback:
Jiraiya came inside when Midori was giving a lecture on ramen. Then Jiraiya made Midori angry by knocking her door down. Jiraiya made Haku cry, and I, Naruto Uzumaki said that I can finally eat ramen, then Jiraiya has to be like 'you do that here anyways' and that made me so pissed!

"Naruto, we're leaving!" Sasuke called back at Naruto.

"WAIT!!!" Naruto yelled dramatically. "Let me end my flashback first!"

End of Flashback

"Holy crap!" Neji gasped as he and the others entered the Uchiha household. "It's beautiful!"

"um... Neji how should I break this to you..." Sasuke said sarcasitically. "You've been in my house many times before..."

"oh, I know but I just want to act surprised, you know, for the kids..." Neji looked at Naruto, Roxn, Tenten, Sakura, Midori, and Haku.

"um... Neji... were only one year younger than you, that dosen't make us little kids..." Roxn muttered.

"you guys are twelve?" Neji asked with much stupidity.

They all sweat dropped.

"You've been spending WAY too much time with them..." Gaara muttered.

"OH MY GOSHNESS!" Midori shouted. "Was that Gaara?"

"You know what, Midori?" Neji's eyes grew wide. "I think that was..."

"It's been soooooooo long since I last heard his voice!" Tenten had a look of surprise on her face.

"Why do you start talking now Gaara sama?" Naruto asked looking at one of the pictures on the wall.

"I don't like to be part of your stupid discussions..." Gaara mumbled.

"Well, that's just too bad cause you're gonna hear our 'stupid discussions' everyday..." Sakura snickered.

"Spring time of youth baby!" Gai walked in shaking his ass. "Let's celebrate!"

"Dammit Gai!" Sasuke sneered. "Why are you in here?"

"What about you?" Gai pouted " What are YOU doing in here?" he pointed at Sasuke.

"I live here!"

"Aren't you supposed to be at the library or something?" Gai walked to the living room.

"I don't go there anymore." Sasuke and the others followed Gai to the living room.

"Hey Gai!" a voice said from inside the living room. "We're just about to order pizza, what kind do you want?" Kakashi asked.

"Oh I want the supreme, I heard that's the 'youthful' pizza!" Gai replied.

"um... Okay..." Kakashi rolled his eyes.

"who's your friend?" Asuma peeked over his shoulder.

"It's me, Sasuke Uchiha" Sasuke shook his head.

"Wow!" Kakashi eyed the raven haired boy. "He even sounds like him..."

"That's because he IS him!" Midori pointed at Sasuke.

"Are you FOR REAL!?" Kakashi shouted.

"YES!" the idiot brigade answered the silver haired masked man.

"Why are you in my house?" Sasuke asked angrily.

"We come here everyday afterschool to play cards, and sometimes we play with your Xbox 360" Kakashi mumbled the last part.

"EVERYDAY?!" Sasuke shouted.

"except on Saturday and Sunday!" Gai flashed a grin. " and sometimes when no one is at home..." Asume mumbled.

"Sasuke!" Chouji called from the outside. "Let Shikamaru and I in, Or I'll ram the door till it's open!"

"Dammit! Fine Chouji! I'll let all you people in!" Sasuke grumbled.

"Sasuke, are you blind?" Naruto asked. " It's only two people! you didn't need to say that you'll let all them people come in!"

"Chouji counts as ten right?" Sasuke asked sarcastically.

"oh yeah!" Naruto grinned.

"I'm hungry..." Chouji had a pleading look in his eyes.

"Fine..." Sasuke pointed at the kitchen. "the kitchen's in there, help yourself, JUST not too much..." Sasuke eyed the fat man.

"It'll just be a little snack..." Chouji smirked

"Why do we have to let the fat man in?" Haku whined. "I heard that!" Chouji called from the kitchen.

"I'll just show you the guest rooms..." Sasuke sighed.

"This is the girls' corridor, Tenten, Roxn, Sakura, and Midori sleep in one room..." Sasuke said grumpily.

"How come we have to share a room?" Sakura frowned.

"..." Sasuke opened the door.

"WOW!" the girls muttered. "It's so big!"

"I wanna sleep there!" Haku pleaded.

"Knock your socks off." Sasuke shrugged.

"yes!" Haku ran into the room.

"I'm going to ask Chouji and Shikamaru if they're staying over." Sasuke left for the kitchen and the others followed him.

"Shikamaru, Chouji are you- HOLY CRAP!" Sasuke took a step back. "Chouji!"

"Huh?" Chouji said as he munched on a turkey leg.

"I thought I told you not to over do it!" Sasuke glared at Chouji.

"I'm not over doing it!" Chouji huffed. "It's just a little snack!"

"A LITTLE?!" Everyone said in unity.

"That's a whole buffet of food!" Naruto stared at the table.

"I counted twenty-seven platters of food!" Midori eyed the fat man. "You call that a LITTLE snack?!"

"That's like a weeks supply worth of food!" Sasuke growled. "What the hell are my friends supposed to eat during this week?"

"We could order take out!" Roxn took her phone out and shook it.

"Pft..." Sasuke snorted. "We Uchihas don't live on pizza hut or KFC, We live the Dynasty way, Uchiha way." a light appears before Sasuke.

"yeah, I'd llike to order two medium cheese pizza, two medium pepporoni pizza, three bottles of pepsi, breadsticks, cinnamon sticks, One large supreme pizza, and um do you sell ramen?" Roxn asked the guy from pizza hut. "Oh we live at 323 Uchiha Avenue, you know that big house with the pool and the tennis court... and you better be here in a jiffy!" Roxn slamed the phone on the wall.

"You ordered so much!" Sasuke crossed his arms. "How much do I have to pay?"

"seventy-five ninety-nine." Roxn replied quickly. "Pay up." Roxn held her hand out.

"Fine..." Sasuke searched through his pocket for eighty bucks. "Here tell the pizza guy to keep the change."

"Thank you!" Roxn skipped with Tenten to the door.

"Okay so the medium cheese pizzas are for Tenten, Roxn, and Gaara, The medium pepporoni pizzas are for Neji, Haku, Midori, and Chouji. The breadsticks and cinnamon sticks are for all of us. the supreme pizza is for Sasuke and Shikamaru, and the one bottle of pepsi for each group right?" Midori said as she wrote down a list.

"Right." Sasuke nodded.

"Did someone say pizza?" Kakashi walked into the kitchen. "Can I have some?"

"Sure, Kakashi!" Naruto bounced. "Just order some yourself!"

"Aw fugnuggets!" Kakashi snapped his fingers.

"I'm not sure they sell nuggets at pizza hut Kakashi!" Midori shook her head. "Mcdonalds has nuggets!" Naruto laughed.

"Why don't you go suck Sasuke's nuts!" Kakashi stomped away steamed.

"Fine!" Naruto screamed "Maybe I will!"

"Sasuke teme!" Naruto called for Sasuke.

"what?!" Sasuke glared daggers into Naruto's eyes.

"Do you have nuts I could suck on?"

"um what kind?"

"Anykind"

"Here, Macadamia nuts." Sasuke handed the Nuts to Naruto. "Enjoy."

"See Kakashi! I'm sucking Sasuke's nuts!" Naruto sucked the nuts. "see! SEE!"

"I didn't mean his nuts, I mean HIS nuts!" Kakashi laughed.

"ew, why the heck would I do that?" Naruto pretended to barf.

"Naruto!" Midori called.

"Yes Midori chan!" Naruto bounced to Midori.

"The pizza's here and we're gonna watch movies." Midori help up dvds.

"Come on, let's go!" Naruto dragged Midori to Sasuke's room.

---In Sasuke's room---
"Let's watch something boring first!" Roxn suggested.

"Oh! Let's watch Barney and friends!" Sakura suggested.

"Yeah! That's pretty boring!" Midori nodded.

"Fine... Barney it is." Sasuke mumbled.

"Oh God!" Sasuke sweat dropped.

"That annoying voice just keeps comming and coming." Neji muttered.

"I want to kill... that purple dinosaur..." Gaara's eye twitched.

It showed a dark skined girl in a hula costume on a stage (Barney made with 'imagination') dancing hula on a rock while Barney was tapping the drums.

"Down by the bay... where the watermelons grow... back to my home... I shall not go" Barney sang that song in a very giddy way.

"Finally!" Sasuke gave a great sigh of relief. "It's over!"

"WAIT!" Naruto stopped Sasuke

"This is my favorite part!"

"You're favorite part is the credits?" Sasuke cocked a brow.

"um... yeah..." Naruto swallowed a huge amount of air.

"Well isn't that too bad?" Neji smirked.

"But I wanna see the credits!" Naruto wallowed.

"NO!" Everyone shouted.

"awww...." Naruto pouted.

"So what do you guys wanna watch-" Sasuke was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Excuse me little boy, but where are your parents?" The police officer asked Sasuke as he opened the door.

"They're on a business trip" Sasuke replied.

"Are you aware that it is eleven in the night?"

"um... no sir." Sasuke replied.

"We've been recieving complaints from many people, so I think the party's over for you." The officer gave Sasuke a peice of paper and left.

"Great..." Sasuke muttered. "Not only am I busted, I also have to pay a fine!"

"So much for 'best sleepover ever'..." Naruto mumbled as he packed his clothes.

"We didn't even get through one night!" Midori sneered. "How pathetic is that?!"

"Coming here was definately a bad idea..." Tenten mumbled.

"Who was the one yelling in the first place?" Neji questioned himself.

"I think I know..." Midori along with everyone else glared at Naruto.

"What?" Naruto looked up. "It wasn't my fault!"

"Oh yeah, and Sasuke's hair dosen't look like a chicken's!" Haku rolled his eyes.

"I'll have you know this hair style makes me look HOT!" Sasuke pouted.

"um... I need to use the bathroom!" Naruto squeeled.

"Hurry!" Sasuke took Naruto by hand "We need to take him to the bathroom!"

"Sasuke teme!" Naruto squeaked. "I can't... hold it!"

"We're here, Naruto!!!" Sasuke shouted. "Hurry before you-"

"Never mind Sasuke!" Naruto patted Sasuke's back. "I don't need to use it anymore..."

"uh-oh!" Sasuke looked down to see himself standing in a puddle of 'yellow' water.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sasuke squirmed.

"Bye Sasuke!" Everyone said their good byes. "We'll see ya tomorrow!" and they left Sasuke in that puddle of Naruto's liquid.

"Wait!" Sasuke called out. "I need help!"

The Idiot brigade laughed evily as they went to Midori's house for a sleepover and hopefully it might be better than Sasuke's little 'get together'.


A/N: I slept over at my cousins house and the same things appened (well at least some of the things happened)