Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto & the Idiot Brigade ❯ Haku's 'American' Brother ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I don't own Naruto... Well, I added my friend Jordan because he's my friend and he's like the gayest friend I have so yeah... Anyways R&R and If you want to be in one of the chapters you can put your name in the reviews and you have to tell me how you wanna act like in my chapter! (Oh and by the way katanna uchiha, You'll have to wait until my eighth chapter for Sasuke and Sakura to get together, It's gonna be christmas in that chappie)
Enjoy my story!
Chapter Six: Haku's 'American' Brother

Haku eyed her suspiciously. "Do you have a three?" Haku stared at his cards he was holding in his hand.

"Go Fish!" Midori smiled widely.

"Dangit!" Haku threw his cards on his floor. "I lost for the third-"

"Fourth!" Midori corrected.

"Fourth time!" Haku continued.

RING

RING

RING

"Haku, that's your phone!" Midori said collecting the cards.

Haku answers the phone "Hello? What do you mean nipple peircing? No, I didn't order one! Yes this is Haku...Hello? Yes
this IS Haku, Why are you laughing? What do you mean I sound gay?" Haku turned to Midori with a confused look on his
face.

"I do NOT sound gay! I AM Haku! Whay do you mean I'm not manly enough? Hay, Have you seen the size of my dick
yet?! I'm supposed to sound like a a grown man? Look man! You and me! You and me! Don't you hang up on me! You
CANNOT hang up one me, Don' t Hang up that phone man! Hey, Dammit!" Haku slammed the phone against the wall. "He
hung up on me..." Haku groaned.

"Who was that?" Midori cocked a brow but couldn't help but laugh inwardly. She found it a little funny.

"I don't know!" Haku shrugged. "I think it was a prank call or something!"

RING

RING

RING

"It your phone again!" Midori pointed at the phone.

Haku walked towards the phone "I swear, if that dude calls and starts talking about my nipple-"

"HELLO?" Haku picked up the phone

"Open the door..." A strange voice answered Haku.

"Um, who is this?" Haku cocked a brow. Although he couldn't see it, Haku could tell the person on the other line of the phone smirked.

"Open the door and you'll see..."

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"He hanged up!" Haku stared at the phone and his gaze slowly shifted to the door. Haku hanged up the phone and walked slowly to the door and opened it.

"Ohmigosh!" A gay sounding voice shrieked.

"LOOOONG time no see bro!" the voice kept coming on him.

"Jordan?!" Haku's eyes widened.

"Haku?" Jordan played along.

"Jordan?" Midori cocked a brow.

"Midori?" Haku turned to Midori.

"Midori?" Jordan stared disgustedly at Midori.

"Haku!" Jordan glared at Haku

"Haku!" Midori said sternly.

"SHUT UP!" Haku's mother called out.

"um... sorry mother!" Haku called out. "bitch..." Haku mumbled under his breath.

"Who's Jordan?" Midori stood next to Haku.

"He's my brother from America..." Haku said with less enthusiasm.

"Aren't you gonna ask me why I'm here?" Jordan eyed Haku.

"Oh Jordan! What are you doing here?" Haku said sarcastically.

"Oh I don't know!" Jordan shrugged. "I just want to see my little brother is all!"

"That's so..." Haku paused. "Sweet?" Haku cocked a brow. "That's not like you!"

"What do you mean?" Jordan pouted.

"usually, You mess up my hair and then you laugh and everything!" Haku pointed at Jordan

"I became gay ever since we seperated..." Jordan looked down and shook his head.

"Well enough of that!" Jordan jumped up. "There's a 'WE LOVE GAY PEOPLE' fair coming up tomorrow night!"

"Cool!" Midori cooed. "Can I come?"

"Sure!" Jordan grinned. "Haku can bring all his friends!"

"but, don't we have to buy tickets?" Midori frowned.

"All you need is someone gay to go with you!" Jordan jumped. "One gay guy can bring in four people!"

"Cool!" Midori grinned.

"Okay Haku!" Jordan patted Haku's back. "So what do you say?"

"NO!" Haku said firmly.

"Oh Come on Haku!" Midori fell to her knees. "I'm losing my cool! I'm gonna be such a total loser! Ugh!"

"First of all," said Haku. "How could you lose your cool when you never had any to begin with?"
Midori threw him a dirty glare. "And second, you won't look like a loser," Midori's eyes soften."because I'll be going to the Fair!" he threw his arms up in the air.

"What about 'NO'?" reminded Midori, flatly.

Haku sulked, "Oh yeah." he shrugged. "Sorry, you're on your own."

"AW HAKU, PLEASE!!!" Midori begged.

"Nope!"

"HAKU I'M ON MY FREAKIN' KNEES!" Midori grew angry. "The least you could do is say yes!"

"Nope, sorry!"

"But we're best friends! You can't just ignore that!" Midori clenched her fists.

"Consider it denied!" Haku turned away.

"Maybe, Roxn and Tenten can make Neji look and act gay, just for one day!" Midori rubbed her chin.

"I'll teach him everything, and he'll have to spend time with, Roxn, Tenten, Sakura, Me, and Jordan, since you know, Jordan is gay and all..." Midori smirked as Haku's eyes widened.

"..." Midori didn't know what to say. "I'll be calling the others to let them know my plan now!" Midori reached for the phone.

"But I want to go to the fair!" Haku shrieked. "I'M the GAY one!"

"Okay, so you'll say yes?" Midori eyed him.

"YES!" Haku looked down.

---At school---

"Where did my sandwhich go?" Naruto looked around.

"You just had it a minute ago!" Sasuke sneered.

What did you do with it?" Sakura crossed her arms.

"I didn't do anything! Someone stole it!" Naruto threw his arms in the air.

"Oh, I knew it! you stole it!" Naruto pointed at Roxn. "Don't try to act all innocent!"

"What? I did not steal your sandwhich! I don't even like sandwhiches...ok, I do. But I didn't steal yours!" Roxn pointed out.

"Liar!" Naruto eyed the Deidara clone.

"I'm serious!"

"Then YOU stole my sandwhich" Naruto pointed accusingly at Hinata.

"I-I have no idea wh-what you're talking a-about..." Hinata blushed.

"No, no..." Sasuke shook his head. "It can't be Hinata, she's WAY too nice, It's got to be Neji!"

"No way!" Neji protested "Even if I wanted to steal a sandwhich, which I wouldn't, I wouldn't steal HIS sandwhich!"

"You're right..." Everyone nodded.

"What is THAT supposed to mean?" Naruto crossed his arms.

"Well, if anyone was to steal a sandwhich, it would definitely be...Lee!" Tenten pointed at the man with 'youthful' eyebrows.

"B-but I was just eating a pickle!" Lee said nervously."And besides, I know for a fact that it was Haku!" Lee pointed at Haku as he and Midori walked into the room.

"Liar!" Haku glared at Lee. "Why would I eat Naruto's sandwhich? That would be like suicide!"

"Ehem!" Naruto interrupted. "Like I said before, What is that supposed to mean?"

"Can we just forget about the stupid sandwhich and buy another one?" Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, this is ridiculous!" Tenten crossed her arms.

Let's just forget about this and go home!" Midori cried.

"So it was YOU!" Naruto pointed at Midori.

"What?" Midori cocked a brow. "Why would you assume it was me?"

"Because you were crying... crying from guiltiness!"

"That's crazy!" Midori crossed her arms.

"Crazy enough... to steal?" Naruto raised his eyebrows.

"Well it wasn't me!" Sasuke pointed out.

"Did we SAY it was you?" Midori looked at Sasuke suspiciously.

"uh oh..." SAsuke's eyes widened.

"Guys! It was definetly him!" Neji pointed at Sasuke.

"Get him! for making us go through this pointlessargument about a sandwhich!" Tenten took a step foward.

"Yeah!" Everyone ran after Sasuke.

"AHHHHH!" Sasuke ran.

Jordan walks in and picks up a sandwhich he anonomously finds lying on the ground and looks at the angry Sasuke chasers. "Oops..."

"Hey, who's that?" Sasuke stopped running and pointed at Jordan.

"huh?" Everyone stopped runnning and took a look at Jordan.

"Who the HELL are you?" naruto asked rudely. "Hey why do you have my sandwhich?" NAruto pointed at the object in hs hand.

"I found it lying on the floor so I picked it up!" Jordan replied. "Oh, and by the way, I'm Jordan and I'm Haku's older brother!"

"Which brings me back to this morning!" Midori broke in. "I heard from a friend-"

"You heard from me!" Jordan coughed.

"I heard from Jordan!" Midori rolled her eyes. "That there's going to be a 'WE LOVE GAY PEOPLE!' fair"

"So?" They shrugged.

"So... you wanna come?" Midori cocked her head to one side.

"And?" They shrugged again.

"And One gay guy allows four people in and there is like eight of us so Jordan comes too!" MIdori jumped axcitedly.

"So what?" they huffed.

"So-"

"So two plus two equals four right?" Naruto threw his arms in the air.

"um... yeah..." Midori put on a confused face.

"And?" Naruto continued.

"um..."

"So what's the problem?" Naruto put his hands on his hips.

"What does that have anything to do with going to the Gay apreciation fair?" Sasuke smacked him.

"I don't know, I just like to confuse people!" Naruto grinned.

"Soooooooo, who wants to go?" Jordan asked in a gayish voice.

"MEEEEE!" Roxn raised her hand! "I can finally be surrounded from gay people!!!" Roxn shouted.

"A yaoi fan girls' fantasy!!!" Roxn added.

"I have nothing to do tomorrow night, so what the heck?" Naruto shrugged. "I'M IN!"

"I guess I'll have to go too..." Neji mumbled. "At least it beats being lectured by lord Hiashi... Byakugan, Destiny, blah, blah, blah!" Neji mimicked his uncle.

"I have nothing better to do..." Sasuke sighed. "But if the gay guys are coming over me, I'll leave."

"omigosh!" Sakura jumped. "Gay guys tend to be the cutest guys in the WOOOOOORLD!!!! I am SOOOOO IN!"

"I'll totally have to fix my buns tomorrow night!" Tenten exclaimed.

"What?" Everyone looked shocked.

"I mean the meatballs on my head!" Tenten rolled her eyes.

"..." Gaara stood still.

"Alright, so everyone's coming!" Midori grinned. "This is going to be soooo fun!"

"I didn't say I wanted to come..." Gaara muttered.

"Alright Gaara..." Midori sighed. "I guess you would much rather spend time with Temari and Kankurou, hearing them stutter as they talk, following your every commond when you'll be missing out on the rides, the great food, the fun gaes, and the thousands of gay people you can kill!" Midori smirked. " But no, I guess Temari and Kankurou comes first!"

"..." Gaara stayed silent.

" How much guys are coming?" Midori asked herself. " I'm estimating about... let's say couple thousand guys you can kill, a total shopping spree for killer bad asses, huh?" Midori answered herself.

"Damn!" Gaara muttered harsh curses. " You're a good provoker!"

"Oh, I know I am!" Midori smirked.

"So tomorrow at seven we meet at Sasuke's house right?" Roxn questioned everyone.

"yup!" Haku said cheerfully.

"let's tease each other continuously and laugh at our comments!" Naruto suggested.

"Okay!" Everyone seemed to agree.

"Me first!" Midori raised her hand.

"Naruto! You so hairy you had afros on your nipples!" Midori pointed at Naruto playfully.

"hahahahahahahah!" Everyone laughed.

"I got one!" Tenten raised her hand.

"You're so ugly you're nipples started twirling!"

Crickets

Chirp

Chirp

Chirp
"How is that even supossed to make sense?" Naruto was the first to reply.

""I thught you guys were supossed to laugh!" Tenten cocked a brow not quite understanding the game.

"Oh yeah, I'm laughing so hard I feel like my boobies are gonna blast any minute!" Sakura replied sarcastically.

"Now that's funny!" Naruto laughed.

---RIIING---

"Lunch period is over!" Tenten hopped off the chair.

"Let's go!" Naruto punched the air.

" Go Where?" Everyone questioned the blonde idiot.

"You never let me have my moments do you?" Naruto shook his head sadly.

"Idiot..." Everyone mumbled.

"Anyways, It's nice to meet you Jordan!" Tenten and Sakura skipped away to their next class.

"Great!" Roxn sighed. "And to top things off, I meet a Gay guy!" Roxn huffed and walked to her seat.

"See ya losers..." Sasuke mumbled and went to leadership training.

"..." Gaara and Neji's only reply and they walked after Sasuke.

"Hello, Youth!" Gai walked in.

" Why are you here?" Naruto pointed at Gai.

"Sasori ate one of Kurenai's pasta..." Gai shuddered.

"I'm replacement!"

"Deidara's here!" Deidara walked in shaking his ass.

"Greetings Deidara!" Gai greeted him.

"The hell?!" Deidara backed away to the wall. "WTF are you doing here?!"

"I'm Sasori's substitute!" Gai explained.

"just stay all the way in the back where I can't see you and there won't be no trouble!" Deidara pointed to the back of the room.

"Okay!" Gai walked to the back singing 'youthful, youthful'.

"Okay class!" Deidara said cheerfully. "Who's got news for me?"

"I do, I do!" Midori raised her hand.

"And what may your news be?" Deidara snorted.

"There's gonna be a 'WE LOVE GAY PEOPLE' fair tomorrow night, if you wanna cme with us meet us at Sasuke's house at seven and we'll-"

"I sooo have to go to this fair!" Deidara jumped. "But I don't got a ticket..." Deidara's eyes dulled.

"You can come with us... oh never mind, it's four people to one gay guy... and we have eight and Jordan, and haku are coming..." Midori sighed.

"EHEM!" Deidara coughed.

"Oh yeah!" Midori realized something. "I forgot that you count as gay too!"

" That's right!" Deidara nodded his head. "So Where do I have to go again?"

"Sasuke's house at seven!" Midori repeated.

"I'm sooo gonna be there!" Deidara walked out the door. "I soo have to get ready!"

"um... Deidar!" Midori called out. "The fair's not until tomorrow!"

---The next day---

"Sasuke!" Midori called out as she knocked on Sasuke's door.

"Why are you here so early?" Sasuke sneered.

"We were bored!" Haku jumped foward.

"Can I come in?" Midori walked inside.

"Well, you're inside already!" Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Jordan walked in.

"upstairs on the left." Sasuke pointed at the staircase.

"Thanks!" Jordan blew him a kiss before walking up stairs.

" ugh!" Sasuke shuddered and doged the kiss.

"So you came two hours earlier..." Sasuke muttered.

"Yeah, we know!" Haku and Midori rolled their eyes.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Sasuke asked.

"AHHHHH!" Jordan ran downstairs screaming.

"What?" Sasuke, Haku, and Midori turned to Jordan.

"I saw something scary in the bathroom!" Jordan exclaimed.

"Dangit, Jordan!" Haku grumbled. "Mom told you not to look in the mirror!"

"No, it's not that!" Jordan shook his head. "He was yellow and ugly and and..."

"Hey guys!" a voice from upstairs called out.

"It's coming!" Jordan squeaked and hid behind Sasuke.

"NARUTO!" Sasuke groaned.

"I had to use the bathroom!" Naruto laughed. "sorry!"

"Hi Sasuke-kun!" Sakura walked in with Tenten, Roxn, Neji and Gaara.

"What are you doing with Neji and Gaara?" Sasuke glared at Neji and Gaara.

"So what are we to you?" Roxn eyed Sasuke.

"I didn't see you guys!" Sasuke laughed nervously.

"Hello my dear Sasuke!" Deidara walked in. "Nice to see you yeah!"

"What are you doing in MY house!?" Sasuke stared disgustedly at Deidara.

"Aw dangit!" Deidara snapped his fingers. "I came early so that we could do 'it' but THEY had to come!" Deidara stared at the Idiot Brigade.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke cocked a brow.

"You really want to know?" Deidara said.

"..." Sasuke paused. "no..."

"What should we do now?" Tenten put her purse down.

"Hey GUYS! let's play Go Fish!" Haku suggested.

"Excuse me?" Roxn interrupted.

"Is this like a manly game so it's like for GUYS only?"

"No, girls are welcome to play." Haku replied.

"So what is this?" Roxn continued. "Some kind of, some kind of, some kind of-kay what is it?" Roxn glared at the guys.

"It's Go Fish!" They replied.

"I guess we'll give it a try..." Midori shrugged.

"Sakura, let's go!" Naruto gestured for her to come into the living room.

"I have to go now!" Sakura talked on her cell. "I'll talk to you later!" Sakura put her cell in her bag and quickly walked into the living room.

"So what took you so long?" Haku asked shuffling the cards.

"I was talking to a friend and she told me the most funniest thing!" Sakura laughed. "She said-"

"Yeah, Yeah, you'll tell us and we'll laugh, Let's play Go Fish!" Midori took her cards.

"Hey you guys look, the one eyed jack looks at me where ever I go!" Naruto swung his card around.

"So how long do you guys think this game will last?" Naruto asked looking at his cards.

"I don't know..." Everyone mumbled.

"Hey, I realize something!" Naruto stared at his cards. "Joker is Poker with a J!"

"Idiot..." Everyone mumbled.

---One hour and twenty three minute later---

"Okay, Time for me to drive you kids to the fair, yeah?" Deidara got up.

"You're driving us?" Naruto slapped on a surprised face.

"Well duh!" Deidara rolled his eyes.

"Okay everybody buckle up yeah!" Deidara closed the car door.

---at the fair---

"This is soooooo cooool!" Roxn drooled. "GAY GUYS EVERYWHERE!!!"

"Oh my holy hell!" Naruto shouted. "It's Shikamaru and Chouji!"

"Hey Naruto!" Chouji shouted back waving a hello. "Do you know how to get in this fair?"

"You're supposed to have someone gay with you, Chouji..." Sakura felt irritated.

"I can look gay!" Chouji snorted."I'll just watch Deidara!"

"Okay, It's my turn yeah!" Deidara walked up to this guys who was to inspect if the guy was gay or not.

"hmmm..." The guy rubbed his chin. "You look and talk gay... but do you kiss gay?"

"Course I do!" Deidara gave him the best kiss of his life.

"You can go in!" the guy nosebleeded.

"I'll see you guys inside!" Deidara waved to the Idiot Brigade.

"My turn!" Chouji bounced to the front with Shikameru.

"Do you think Chouji will make it inside?" Sasuke whispered to Roxn.

"Nah..." Roxn shook her head.

"Allright, allright!" the guy moved to the side. "you're gay, you can go inside!"

"Yay! food!" Chouji ran to the food stand.

"Well smack my ass and call me Willis!" Naruto crossed his arms. "He really made it!"

"Our turn!" Haku and Jordan walked ot the front.

"I'm Haku and this is Jorda-"

"You're Gay!" the man checked on the list "Get inside!" The guy pointed the way to the entrance.

"Well that was easy!" Haku shrugged and gestured for the others to come forth.

"Come on Gay guys let's go!" Naruto jumped. All the gay people and their companions and friends and the people who worked there glared at Naruto.

"uh..." Naruto paused realizing that this was a Gay fair. " I mean let's go Neji!" Naruto sweatdropped.

"Jerk..." People mumbled and began chatting like before.

"Why'd you use my name for?" Neji growled.

"I can't use Haku's name cause he's already gay!" Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" Haku shrieked.

"I can't use Jordan's name cause I don't know shit about him!" Naruto ignored Haku's shrieks.

"I can't use Gaara's name cause he'll beat the living shit out of me! I can't use Deidara's name cause he's a teacher! and I can't use Roxn, Tenten, Sakura, or Midori's name cause they are girls!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Why didn't you use Sasuke's name?" Neji grumbled.

"I don't know, I just don't like you!" Naruto shrugged.

"I'm just gonna go and... yeah..." Midori left followed by Haku, Roxn, Tenten, Sakura,

"They're are guys everywhere and not one of them are interested in me!" Ino stammered.

"I think I heard Ino!" Sakura looked around for her.

"Yeah, that was..." Roxn yawaned.

"Why aren't you guys intrested in a hot girl like me?" Ino fell to her knees.

"um... Ino?" Midori walked up to her. "It could be that you're an ugly bitch, or that YOU'RE IN A GAY FAIR!" Midori shouted.

"I-I am?" Ino looked around.

"Figures!" Ino snorted. "I'm going home!"

"Even if Sasuke Uchiha is here?" Midori mocked her.

"Are you like, for serious?!" Ino turned around.

"Yeah..." Midori smirked.

"Where?" Ino looked around.

"he went to the gay people kissing place, over there." Midori pointed at the area where many men (Gay) were lined up.

"COOL!" Ino rushed to the booth.

"What happened to Ino?" Sakura asked.

"I got rid of her..." Midori nodded.

"Hey, I have a question..." Naruto spoke up staring at the TV in this souveneir place. "Is Raven samoan?"

"Where did that come from?" Sakura looked shocked.

"I was watching a music video and it said Raven Samoan..." Naruto turned to Sakura.

"She's not Samoan!" Roxn rolled her eyes.

"..." Midori paused. "It's Raven Symone'! Not raven Samoa!"

"oh..." naruto laughed nervously.

"Idiot..." Everyone muttered.

"Hey guys!" Deidara came

"Hey, Where were you?" Roxn cocked her head to a side.

"I was at the make out bar place thingy..." Deidara twiddled with his fingers.

"Hey you guys!" Naruto ran to them waving a trophy in his hand.

"What's with the trophy and the crown?" Sakura stared at the crown on his head.

"I won the contest!" Naruto exclaimed. "I was just crowned Little Miss Bitch!"

"Lucky you..." Sasuke muttered. "I'm leaving-"

"WHY?" Everyone looked at him.

"Some guys were looking at me and now I feel like Haku..." Sasuke shuddered.

"They can't help it though!" Midori spoke up "They're only gay guys!"

"That may be true but I'm still going home..." Sasuke walked away.

"Yeah me too... " Deidara walked with sasuke.

"I'll come too, Deidara just wants to do 'it' with Sasuke!" Midori rolled her eyes.

"Who's gonna drive me home?" Roxn called out. "I'm coming and I'll take Tenten along!"

"Come on Jordan, Let's go home..." Haku started for Deidara's car.

"Wait for me!" Sakura skipped cheerfully to the car leaving Naruto all alone.

---at Sasuke's house---

"So how was the fair?" Mikoto (Sasuke's mother) came out of the kitchen and asked the group of children (plus Deidara) in the living room.

"fine..." Everyone muttered.

"Allright, well dinner will start in twenty minutes..." Mikoto walked back into the kitchen.

"Aren't we missing someone?" Roxn looked around for the loud mouth blonde.

"Where's Naru-"

"Can you see my nipples through this shirt?" Naruto suddenly walked in and pointed at his chest.

Everyone sweatdrops.

"Um... No but I'm sure that they're still there..." Midori looked confused.

"Why'd you guys leave me there?" Naruto frowned.

"We thought you came along!" Sasuke sneered.

"Well I DIDN'T!" Naruto glared at his 'so called' friends.

"Oh, sorry Naruto!" haku patted Naruto's back.

"Hey, you CAN see your nipples through this shirt!" Haku stared at Naruto's chest.

"ugh!" Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Naruto, Can you help me pack up?" Deidara took his books and put them on the table for Naruto to put in the bag.

"Kay, wait!" Naruto groaned.

"What did you say?" Deidara eyed the blonde boy.

"I said to wait..." Naruto slowed down at the end part.

"Don't tell me wait, boy!" Deidara put his hands on his hips.

"Allright! allright!" Naruto took the books and put it in his bag.

"Thank you!" Deidara went outside and drove away.

"I think my nipples are magical or something!" Naruto twiddled with his nipples as he stared at his friends. "Wonder twin brother's, Activate!" Naruto called out.

"Nevr mind" Naruto shrugged. "My nipples aren't magical."

"Haku!" Jordan whispered in Haku's ear. "I think you're hanging out with freaks!"

"Hey, Shut up man!" Midori pointed accusinly at Joradn "We heard that!"

"Sorry, It's just that..." Jordan paused. "YOU DOMO WEIRDOS ARE JUST WEIRD!" Jordan screamed.

:"You are pure idiots!"

"That's why we're 'The Idiot Brigade'!" Haku rolled his eyes. "no duh!"

"y-you guys are... THE Idiot Brigade!?" Jordan stuttered.

"Yeah..." Everyone exchanged weird glances.

"Haku!" Jordan turned to his brother. "YOU are in THE Idiot Brigade?"

"Yeah..." haku slowly nodded.

"You guys are liek, famous!" Joradn jumped excitedly. "You're know in every student in every school in America!"

"We're that famous?" Tenten FINALLY spoke up.

"Of course!" Jordan took out his camera. "I sooo have to show my friends at home!"

"Let's take a picture!" Jordan crowded them together and took the picture.

"Dammit my eyes!" Neji rubbed his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Haku threw his arms in the air. "You don't have any eyes!"

"Yes I do!" Neji protested. "I just have no pupils!"

"I'll have you know, I am a great cook!" Naruto retorted.

"Why do you say random things?" Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"I don't know..." Naruto looked down disappointed.

"I'm sorry I'm such an idiot..." Naruto shook his head in shame.

"oh..." Roxn patted Naruto's back "I'm sorry you are too..."

Naruto threw Roxn a 'Like THAT'S supposed to make me feel better' look.

"What?" Roxn crossed her arms. "I said I was sorry right?"

"What would you guys like to eat?" Mikoto's head peered from the kitchen.

"oh!" Haku ran to her. "Can you make the thing with the stuff?" Haku circled his finger in his other hand.

"huh?" Mikoto cocked a brow.

"You know the THING with the STUFF?" Haku spoke more loudly when he said 'thing' and 'stuff '

"..." Mikota was speechless.

Kay never mind, I don't know..." Haku walked back to where he had been before.

"I'll just make steak!" Mikoto suggested and went back into the kitchen.

"You're mom seems nice!" Sakura smiled to Sasuke.

"Trust me" Sasuke shook his head. "She's not, She's a total bitch once you get to know her."

--- at the dinner table---
"What, Naruto?" Sasuke joked. "You want scrap? cause I want scrap!"

"Yeah I wnt scrap!" Naruo stood up fro his chair.

"No, you never let me FINISH!" Sasuke cleared his throat. "I said if you want scrap of my CHICKEN! You're so mean! Calling me out!"

"pft!" Naruto snorted. "You started this!"

"Fine then go home!"

"With pleasure!" Naruto walked out and slamed the door.

Naruto walked in again. "Give me my chicken!"

And as if things couldn't get any worse there was a knock on the door.

"..." Everyone froze.

"I'll get it..." Mikoto got up from her seat and walked to the door and opened it.

"Itachi!" Mikoto said in a shocked voice.

"Itachi?" Naruto slapped on a confused face.

"yes..." Sasuke nodded. "He is Itachi..."

" Hello little brother..." Itachi said in a sinister voice

"I must escape before it's too late!' Naruto said realizing what's going to happen. "Don't fail me now, brothers!" Naruto looked down to his nipples.

"Wonder twin brother's, Activate!" Naruto jumped out the window and landed on his head.

A/N: Well that was my sixth chapter! Remember! if you wanna be in one of my chapters then review and put your name and put down your personality! It'll be sometime before I write my next chappie! (I'm running otu of ideas T______T)