Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#13 other competitors/battle
 
As the day goes more people start showing up some are from Easton and even North Academy. Everyone is sent to the training arena which is just one set of bleachers and a large tile square well over thirty feet in length and width. Master Gaddo walks out into the middle of the arena and says, “This has all been randomly picked and under no circumstances can you change who you are fighting understand. I will be making sure that no one gets killed if the fight seems completely hopeless for one combatant I will stop the fight as well. One last word of advice if you know you are beat give up don't get yourself killed. Weapons and all skills except the forbidden skills of course are allowed.” With that Gaddo calls out the first to names Durni and Crimco.
Durni takes out his sword and puts it outside the ring and Crimco understands and does the same. After a bow they stand ready to attack the other. Crimco begins to run at Durni and swings but Durni jumps out of the way just barely; Crimco quickly spins and kicks Durni across the face knocking him to the ground. Crimco picks him up and tosses him across the ring. Durni gets up and this time stands ready as Crimco charges at him and before Crimco strikes Durni uses his lightning skills to charge his fists and strike Crimco in the gut and rolls away. Crimco falls to one knee and Durni runs up to strike him again but with his speed he spins and jumps upper cutting Durni in the jaw and spins and crescent kicks Durni back down to the ground. Durni slowly tries to stand and just falls back down and lifts his hand, “I Durni accept defeat.” Crimco stands still and can't believe that he gave up.
The second match Deru verse Oorang. Deru runs at Oorang and jumps into the air and uses winds skills to fly back down at Oorang with great speed and punches him across the face with the powerful Eagle Strike skill of the wind. Oorang's head smacks the ground and he stands up his forehead bleeding from he punch or the ground. Deru runs up to him and flips over his shoulders grabbing him and throws Oorang right out of the ring.
The next match is Yusian and Kiva from Easton. Wasting no time Kiva brings out his weapon, a shuriken with an iron chain so it will come back to him. Yusian actually removes his staff from possible se by tossing it out of the ring. Kiva instantly throws the shuriken and Yusian dodges it by using wind skills. Kiva obviously trained for this looses the chain making the back of the shuriken like an anchor and it comes back down at Yusian quickly and cuts her across her arm. Yusian uses her best know abilities and makes a whip made out of water and wraps the shuriken in it and then uses her ice skill to freeze the water and the shuriken and breaks them both. Kiva begins to run at her and punches her n the gut making her cry out in pain. Yusian falls shakily to her knees holding her gut and Kiva kicks her across the face knocking her over. Koji nearly runs down into the ring but half way do is stopped by Jin, “She is strong.” Koji just watches with Jin as Kiva walks around her and gets down by her face and whispers something about her body and she just covers her ears and he starts to laugh. Kiva goes and gets his chain and begins to spin it over his head ready to strike her when she sits up and uses her water skills to blast him into the air and puts her hands together like she is gonna prey and Kiva hits the ground and gets up furious. He begins to run at her and swings at her but almost instantly Kiva falls over and Yusian has her one hand still where it was but he other is stretched out towards where Kiva was. Kiva is on the ground knocked out with a large burn mark in the center of his chest and his hair up like he got electrocuted.
The next match ends so quickly that no one understands what happened but as soon as Gaddo said go Fayt, a kid from the north academy is on the ground and Soran is just standing where he was in the first place.