Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 19

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#18 Neokoji
 
Koji walks through the next island with no one trying to stop him if he notices anyone they turn and run in a different direction. Koji finally reaches the final island right in the middle of all the other islands. Koji walks up to a large building and a man walks out his spiked black hair slightly moving with the wind, “it is good to see you son.” Koji looks up at the figure that he now calls his enemy for unknown reasons,
“Neo, I am here for my mother.” Neokoji looks at Koji completely shocked that he has lost the title of dad or father or that Koji has lost all respect for him.
 
Neo: so I am Neo now? What happened to father?
Koji: you aren't my father he was a good person.
Neo: oh, I see so now I am the bad guy?
Koji: you do know that some of the people on our island were killed I thought mom…….I will never forgive you!
 
Koji runs at Neo and swings but Neo catches his sons fist and wrenches it behind his back, “You're wounded you can't last more than a few minutes against me.”
Neo spins and throws Koji down into the ground. Koji gets up and runs at Neo trying furiously to strike him punching and kicking as fast as he possibly can but Neo is right, his wounds have weakened and slowed him down way to much. Neo becomes irritated and jumps back, away from a kick and charges forward and uses the most power wind skill Spiral Comet. Neo begins to spin quickly and slams into Koji with extreme speed making Koji feel like he is being struck from every side at the same time. Finally with a powerful strike to the spine lifting him high into the air the painful combo stops and Koji falls to the ground. Koji slowly stands up bleeding from his forehead down past his eye,
“I took a blood oath that you will die.”
Neo shakes his head and looks down at his son, “Why don't you just join me? I am still your father so be a son to me. It will be better this way, no more fighting, no more killing.”
Koji stands up strait and looks Neo right in the eyes, “You are no legend you aren't even my father.”
Neo runs at Koji and swings at him but he quickly falls to the ground a star stuck in his ankle. Neo pulls it out and throws it to the ground Koji runs at his father and jumps over him throwing all his stars at him and Neo rolls out of the way and Koji uses his Scatter Fire to keep his father off balance and finally Koji reaches Neo and hits him with a jumping uppercut and while in the air with his father Koji uses the wind skill Gust to blast his father back down into the ground. Koji lands on the ground and runs at Neo and is shot back with a shot of fire so powerful it explodes. Koji hits the ground and can't get up Neo slowly begins to walk towards him and uses the forbidden skill to make a light sword. Neo starts to swing down at his son to kill him but Koji uses the Dust Storm skill to mess with Neo's eyes and then Koji quickly paralyzes Neo's arm but then gets slashed across the chest with the light sword burning the skin not making it bleed.
Koji slowly begins to wobble back and forth, “Neo, I won't stop until you're finished I don't care who you are.”
Neo blows the dust away his left arm paralyzed but his right arm glowing with power, “You are still my son and I will give you one last chance, so what will it be?” Koji stands strait and glares into his father's eyes, “kiss my ass dad!”
“How unfortunate son, I will miss you, one day we might meet again.”
Neo runs at Koji and suddenly skids to a stop and throws his hand forward and suddenly a burst of chakora blows through Koji's body and out the other side shooting out a perfect circle in the back of his clothes but not showing any damage on the outside of his body other than the intense screaming of pain coming from Koji. Koji slowly falls to his knees and then to the ground completely Neo walks over to his son and lifts his body up into his arms and carries him off towards a building partly covered by moss and vines.