Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 21

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ex 2 Easton
 
After reaching the docks and getting a ship group seven finally begins to relax.
 
Juri: so what do you guys think about Ryukoji getting banished
Zenka: don't really believe it, what about you Win?
Win: my brother Jin is the group's captain and if he doesn't believe it I don't ether.
Juri: so you think it was a cover up for something
Win: quite frankly I don't like that family so I don't really care.
Zenka: just means less competition for number one in the class.
 
Juri leaves the subject alone after realizing she was the only one on the ship that considered Koji a friend. She looks into her back pack and leg pouch and only finds five stars and two shuriken so she takes the time to tie the strings through the stars so she can reuse them in battle. With wind helping the boat they arrive at the east school. When they approach the doors to enter they are stopped by a boy and a girl ninja the girl in yellow gi with blue trim and gloves the boy in a blue gi with yellow trim and gloves.
 
Boy: what are your names and or rank?
Win: Winston Sims the second captain of group seven from Westlan rank five
Juri: Juri Naomi of group seven from Westlan rank four
Zenka: Zenka Yi of group seven from Westlan rank five
Girl: from Westlan what for?
Win: we couldn't return to Westlan from our mission and it is in the rules that-
Boy: go to the nearest school if returning to the original isn't an available choice.
Girl: come on you check out.
 
When they enter there isn't very many students maybe twenty and most of them aren't in uniform. They do notice two boys trying to hack each other into pieces with strange looking weapon. The boy notices their looks, “they are called gunblades they are one of our many new weapons.”
 
Juri: new weapons?
Kiva: oh yeah, my name is Kiva.
Hino: my name is Hino.
Win: about those weapons?
Hino: we aren't allowed to speak of them but sense you saw the gunblade and a gunblade upgrade than it was okay.
Zenka: if is a secret than it isn't always a good thing.
Hino: a legend from your school once received a gunblade as a present for helping our school.
Win: what legend?
Kiva: it was group two about twenty years ago Neokoji, Gaddo, and Paci were the names.
Juri: third master Gaddo?
Kiva: he is one of your masters? That seems to be no surprise at all.
 
Two middle aged ninja walk up to them and give a bow at the waist and introduce themselves as sixth master Thies and fifth master Kole.
 
Thies: Kole is the only women to make master in over ten years.
Win: but that would be the end of the last master anyway isn't it?
Kole: no here, the master at this school lasts two years then is enters in a battle against the top candidate for the position.
Thies: Kiva, Hino go back to training now we can handle this.
 
After explaining everything to Thies and Kole they are given a small home to stay in until they can leave for home.