Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ New Gilr in Konoha (REMAKE) ❯ Past, Present, and...... A NEW GIRL?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alright!
NEW GIRL IN KONOHA REMAKE!
 
(six years earlier in the land of snow)
 
“Itachi you get the house on fire while I grab the brats.” Kisame said into the darkness known as Itachi. In an upstairs bed room, a small brown headed girl and a hot pink haired girl (not Sakura!) were hiding under a bed. “Big sister….. Where's Mommy?” the small pink haired girl asked. “They're hiding. Be quiet Kayuya. The mean men will hear us.” the brown haired girl whispered. Kisame entered the room and lifted up the sheets to reveal the two girls. “So there you are. Come here you two little- GAH! MY HAND!” Kisame yelled as the brown haired girl bit his hand. “Raya! Watch out!” Kayuya yelled to her big sister. “Water Style: Hidden Mist Jutsu!” Raya said as she concealed her little sister in a shroud of thick mist. (Mad deep, yo) Kisame couldn't see as Raya and Kayuya escaped into the darkness. Kayuya didn't make it very far. She fell to the ground, not breathing. She had a gash on her back from the broken window they had escaped from. Her lifeless body was cold along with the snow. Raya began to shake with sobs as she covered her small, five year old little sister with her jacket. With her home burned down to angry ashes and her little sister gone, Raya forged on through a raging blizzard.
The first day out, Raya was barely alive. She had neither food nor water, but had a strong will to survive. On the fifth day, she collapsed to the ground and heard a growling near her front. She looked up to see a large white wolf approaching her. It whined and licked her near frozen face. Raya giggled and tried to get up. She finally stood and noticed the whole pack looking at her. A feeling rose in her and she noticed fangs that had grown in her mouth and a set of ears a tail had also appeared. She had a family…. and a place in the world.
 
(five years later in the land of fire near the leaf village)
 
“Come ooon! Kakashi-sensei your so slow!” a tall blonde complained. I noticeable bunny rabbit was held in a pink haired girls arms and my pack of wolves and we were hungry. I whistled and my wolf partner, Kana, trotted up. “You ready?” I asked. She nodded and got into position. “NOW!” I said and we all leaped from the bushes and stole the white bunny. “AH IT'S A WOLF!” the pink haired girl screamed and hit Kana in the leg with a kunai. Kana squalled and fell to the ground. I was pissed off at that point and went over to the girl with the intent of killing her. “Leave Sakura alone!” the blonde said. He pulled out a kunai and in a flash, the jonin had me tied up, him in the grass flailing around like a fish out of water, and the pink haired girl standing. It was humiliating. “What do you want?” the black haired dude asked. “My pack and I are hungry. We eat meat. Got a problem with that?!” I asked the guy. He scowled and said, “What's your name? Mine is Sasuke Uchiha.” I glowered and said, “Raya. That's my name.” The blonde said, “I'm Naruto Uzumaki the next hokage!” I eye twitched and said, “Nice to meet you Naruto.” Sakura glared. Sasuke just kinda HN'd. That's about it.
 
Upon arriving to the village, I noticed a tall mountain with four faces on it. “The Hokage Mountain face?” I asked cocking my head to the side. “Yep! And my face is gonna be the next one up there!” Naruto said. “Oh shut up Naruto.” Sasuke said. “You wanna fight Teme?!” Naruto asked furiously. “Boys boys. Calm down or I will tie you to a tree and make you watch every Barney epie (episode) there ever was.” I said. Sasuke was horrified. “What's a barney?” Sakura asked. “You've never heard of Barney?! Oh you'll love it! ^.^” I said evilly. Let's just say the color purple never passed very well with Sakura ever again. ^.^ “
 
“So Naruto…… is there anywhere good to eat here?” I asked. “OH the is. Ichiraku ramen is the best in the whole world! Come on, you have to try it!” Naruto said taking off in a random direction. “HEY WAIT UP!” I yelled. “Need help?” Kana asked as I hopped onto her back. “Yes, I do. Catch up to Naruto! *points to him* that's Naruto is your wondering.” I said. “GAH! *sees me catching up* THAT THING'S FAST!” Naruto yelled. “To bad I'll beat you to the ramen shop!” I yelled with a smirk. I made it in first and ordered on Miso ramen. Naruto came huffing up, trying hard to catch his breath. “You *huff* need to *huff* slow down *huff* your pet. Sheesh! I nearly got lost in the cloud of dust you made!” Naruto yelled. “My bad, really. I just noticed something.” I say. “What?” Naruto asks. “I think I saw my little sister here!” I yell.
 
DUN DUN DUN!!!!! YAIYO! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS REMAKE!