Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ no title ❯ chap 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh my god…. I haven't updated anything in an entire year…. I feel so bad now… ;_;
 
DISCLAIMER: I own nothing. Except the characters you don't normally see in Naruto.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Naruto and Hideki ran around Naruto's house all week cleaning up before Naruto's guest arrived. Not 2-hours after they finished, the doorbell rang. Naruto walked over. He swung open the door to reveal Yonde, Yuki and another person. Naruto stepped back to let them in.
 
"Hi guys! Yuki, how was your mission?"
 
“It actually went pretty good. That's a first for me.”
 
Naruto grinned. “Glad to hear. I'm making dinner now, so you can just go blob out on the couch. And you can take your hood off, ya know. My house is safe.”
 
The hooded man let his hood fall back to reveal the face of the older Uchiha.
 
“Move Itachi!! You're blocking the door!”
 
Itachi sighed and moved in, allowing Yuki to cross the threashhold. Yonde followed sedately after.
 
Yuki smiled and hugged Hideki. “Nice to see you again dog breath!” He grinned at her and returned the hug. “Likewise fox face.”
 
Yonde gave and exhasperated sigh. “You two will be the death of me…” Itachi grinned. “That's my line.”
 
Hideki smiled and looked around. “Has anyone seen Uo-chan? I haven't seen her all day”
 
Yonde smiled widely. “You mean this Uo-chan?” She lifted the edge of her kimono to reveal the young wolf crouched under. Hideki sweatdropped. “Uo! Come out of there! You shouldn't do such a thing to Yonde-san!”
 
But Tousan, it's warm under here!
 
Yonde smiled and flapped a hand dismissivly. “It's ok. No harm done. I seem to remember when a certain wolf I know did the same thing in his youth.”
 
Hideki blushed and coughed into a hand as eyeryone laughed.
 
Naruto came back into the room. “Please don't destroy my house… Anyway, dinner's ready. Everyone filed into the kitchen.
 
“So Yuki, give us some details about your mission.” Hideki said when they were all seated.
 
Yuki idly pushed her mashed potatoes around on her plate. “Nothing out of the ordaniary, there's really not much to tell.”
 
“You met someone didn't you?”
 
Yuki sputtered. “That's not true!!”
 
Yonde gave her the look. “Don't lie to me Yukanna… I can tell by your behavior that you have indeed met someone.”
 
C'mon sis… You know we can't hide anything from Baa-chan.
 
“OK… I did meet someone.”
 
Itachi, Hideki, and Naruto looked at her. “Can you give us some details?” Itachi asked.
 
Yuki raised an eyebrow. “Details? What details? Nothing happened!”
 
Naruto sighed. “We want hair color, name, height, you know, the usual.”
 
“Personality, status, relationships.” Hideki added.
 
“Shinobi or not, techniques, training schedule.” Itachi added his two cents.
 
Can I kill him?
 
“Kyubbi!!!” Yuki looked glared at Naruto's stomach.
 
What? For all we know, he might be some kind of evil letch that will take off once he got what he wanted from you!!
 
Yuki sighed. “So you're saying that I can't date anybody?”
 
Yep.
 
She huffed and sat back in her chair. “Stupid over protective bastard…..”
 
“Kyubbi is just worried about you, dear.” Yonde soothed.
 
Naruto looked thoughtful. “Fuzzball brings up a good point. We don't know anything about this guy! He could be a crazy serial murderer!”
 
Itachi raised an eyebrow. “We should run a background check on this guy… See what he does in his spare time, any past girlfriends, is he married…”
 
Yuki sighed and slumped in her chair. “You people are impossible….”
 
Hideki grinned. “But that's why you love us right?”
 
Yuki sent him a look. “Uo-chan? Do me a favor and stuff that spoonful of peas in your dad's ear.”
 
The small wolf-turned-little girl smiled. “Ok. Here Tousan!” She stuck the spoon in his ear, making Hideki give a yelp. “UO!”
 
The girl looked confused. “But Tousan, you told me to do what the grown ups tell me too!”
 
Hideki sighed and wiped up the mess. “That's true, but not when… oh never mind… Guys, NOT helping!” He gave a glare to the other laughing occupants of the table.
 
Naruto grinned and wiped at his eye. “Sorry, but she has a point.”
 
“You DID after all, tell her to obey adults.” Yuki grinned and stared at him with her head in her hands.
 
Itachi turned his laugh into a hacking cough while Yonde just grinned and ate her dinner.
 
 
 
 
Short yes, but at least I updated…. D: If it ever gets this bad again, I want someone to slap me with a fish, ok? Good. Bye now.