Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Not That Different ❯ Not Ready To Make Nice ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Not That Different.

Chapter Three: Not Ready To Make Nice

Sakura sat on her bed, her back pressed firmly against the bed frame that was again the dark colored walls. A hard think look was forced on the young Kunoichi's face. The poor girl looked as though she hadn't smiled in days. Her green eyes outlined every little thing in her room down to how many kunia holes she had made in the wall in front of her.

The young Kunoichi was brought out of her thoughts as a wrap on her door echoed through her bare room. "Go. Away." Sakura said. She could fell the chakra hesitate and than move away from the door leaving the pink haired woman back to her thoughts.

XXX

Tsunade sat injured infront of what was left of her once beautiful village. Many of the oldest elders where killed, those who we're left living where ones who hadn't been on the board when the Uchiha massacre accured. The ones that lived swore it was Uchiha Itachi that had killed them.

Tsunade grimaced slightly as she felt her wound on her stomach open again. "We need to start rebuilding the village. The sand shinobi that the Kazekage sent should be here at any time to help heal those that are still wounded and to help rebuild our village."

The villagers where happy to hear that there neighbors where going to help so much. "Tsunade-sama. Don't push yourself to hard." Kakashi said. Tsunade looked at him with determination in her eyes.

"Every great thing was built on sweat, tears, and blood. My village and its people are no different." Tsunade said, she forced herself to stand. "So lets start this clean up!" and the villagers cheered.

XXX

"Go. Away." Sakura said, this was the third time today that someone had knocked on her door in an attempt to call her out of her hidden cave, and she was having none of it.

She wasn't a missing nin. She loved her country. She loved the villagers, the ninja, the children. There where so many people who's lives where ruined because of hers. She didn't even understand why it was her they where after. She was nothing special.

Moegi...

Sakura had helped train the young Kunoichi. She wanted Moegi to be a great shinobi and an amazing medic. Sakura had been so proud of her when she first started to train her. She had only hoped that nothing had happened to her.

Kakashi...

Even though growning up he had showed little intrest in training the young Kunoichi as she got older he became very proud of her. The two where very close, he was very much like an older brother to her. They took care of each other. Considering they where the only two members of team seven left in Konoha.

Tsunade-shisho...

She could only imagine the pain the older woman was going through. Would she even know Sakura hadn't made it to Suna. She didn't even have a clue as to which side had captured her.

and Sasuke...

The bastard had left years ago to be with the snake sanin. What was he doing at Konoha. Why was he ordered to take her. What was the point. Had Akatsuki wanted her first. Or did Akatsuki intercept her before the sound village could have her.

So many questions where swarming with in her head. The one thing she was sure about... she was with the lesser of the two evils.

XXX

Tsunade sat her whole body shook. She stared into the deep green eyes of Temari. Shikamaru and Kakashi stood in the room in disbelief.

"What..?" Tsunade asked once more. Kankuro and Temari stood with tears in their eyes. Behind them many sand nin where helping villagers build a shealter for the night that was slowly approaching. Storm clouds screames above.

"Haruno Sakura was never intercepted at check point B." Temari said fighting back the tears that threatened to fall. Hopelessness fell over the small group that stood in the tent.

Outside the tent stood Mogei tears streamed freely from her face. She had never felt so sick her life. Her older sister. Her teacher. One of her precious people was taken by the enemy.

XXX

Sakura was brought out of her thoughts as the door to her bedroom opened. "Hey! I said go away!" she yelled. She was shocked to see an Akatsuki member she didn't remember.

"So you're the new bitch! What is it with us attracting girls with fucking weird colored hair!" Thd silver haired man laughed as he walked into the room as if it was his own.

"Did you not hear me? Go the fuck away!" Sakura growled back.

"Oh bitch has a bark." the man laughed.

"Hidan." The two where shocked to see the Uchiha standing in the door way. "Should Leader remind you as to why you are not aloud to enter others rooms."

Hidan glared at Itachi and turned to leave. "See ya later, bitch." Sakura glared at the man.

"And Haruno-san. It would also be wise to answer your door every once and a while." Sakura glared at the Uchiha's back.

"Men are all pricks." Sakura said once her door was firmly shut.

Converting /tmp/phpUc8nRg to /dev/stdout