Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ nothing can keep us apart ❯ reunited ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5 Reunited
“Gomene, gomenasai Sasuke-kun!” Sakura said to Sasuke as tears start to form her eyes.
“I'm really, really sorry, for what I did to you. Sasuke-kun I understand you if you don't want to be my best friend anymore, even if you forgot all of our memories together, Sasuke-kun I wont be angry. I'm really sorry...”
“What are you talking about? And who told you that I forgot all of our memories?” Sasuke asks.
“Sasuke-kun I broke my promise to you…”
“Even you broke your first promise, your second promise…. You promise me that you will be back…” Sasuke said to her and smile.
“Demo….Sasuke-kun”
“What matters to me is that your back and from now on no one will keep us apart…..” Sasuke said. He kneels down and wipes Sakura's tears.
“You're crying, like the day when I first met you….” Sakura smile at him. “From now on I promise to you that who ever make you cry nor hurt will pay, even if it has to be me…”
“Arigato, Sasuk-kun…”
“Anything for my cherry blossom….”
“It looks like they are done…” Shikamaru said.
“I hope that their friendship is back…” Ino said.
“Its not gone, even they were apart their friendship is in their heart and no one can take it away from them….” Hinata said.
“I happy to see that Sasuke is smiling again……..” Naruto said as he cries. Everyone sweat drop.
“Does that mean that the cold-hearted boy will change from now on?” Tenten asks.
“He's not cold to us. Only to others.” Neji said. “By the way Ino how did you know about her?”
“She told us…”
“Is that the reason why she is in your house early this morning?” Naruto asks.
“Nope, she my friend back at the states, she is also my classmate there.”
“That's the reason why you know her, right?”
“Yea….”
“Both of them were lucky. Most of the others doesn't have communication with their friends, but the two of them were reunited again.” Tenten said.
“Destiny… its destiny that make them apart and it destiny that reunite them. It's also destiny that make her and Ino friends.” Neji said.
“Now they can start their new and strong bond of friendship.” Hinata said.
“And maybe it can bloom into something more….” Ino said.
“Let's just see how long it will take…….” Tenten said.
“Ino-chan arigato….” Sakura said.
“For what?” Ino asks.
“You were the one who bring Sasuke-kun here….”
“Oh it's no big deal… Anything for you Sakura-chan….”
“It's a big deal Ino-chan, if it isn't for you I wont be able to talk to Sasuke-kun.”
“Like I said to you Sakura-chan, anything for a friend. Sakura-chan can you do me a favor?” Ino asks. Everyone sweat drop when they heard her.
“Hey, you better not asks her to do something silly or else you'll regret that you were ever born.” Sasuke threatened her.
“Sasuke-kun, don't worry she my friend. I trust her.” Sakura said and calm him down.
“So Ino what is it?” Sakura asks har.
“I want to tell you that in private so I will just call you later. Ok?”
“Hai….”
“Sakura, it's almost sunset, you better go home now.” Sasuke said.
“Hai, hai, you always say that.” Sakura said and pout.
“Don't you dare pout on me, come on. Ino make sure she arrives at her house safe.” Sasuke said.
“Hai…”
“Sakura, let's go now.”
“Hinata, are you going home?” Neji asks his cousin.
“Hai… Tenten-chan how about you?” Hinata asks.
“Ill go with Ino-chan…”
“Ok see you…”
“See you too….”
After she eats dinner, someone call her at her cell phone.
I wonder who it is.” Sakura thought.
“Moshi, moshi…” answer Sakura.
“Sakura, its Sasuke…”
“Oh, how did you get my number?” Sakura asks.
“I ask Shikamaru asks Ino your number.”
“You were that desperate to get my number? You bother many people don't you know that?” Sakura said tohim.
“Are you my mother?”
“Shut up!” Sakura said angrily.
“So my cherry blossom is angry….” Sasuke teas her.
“If you don't stop I won't talk to you!”
“Fine, it's just so much fun to teas you…”
“Well to tell you I'm not enjoying it…”
“I know…. What are you doing?” Sasuke asks.
“Nothing, talking to you maybe?”
“Aren't you going to sleep? Its already 11”
“How can I sleep, if you were talking to me?”
“Fine, just go to sleep now, don't do anything just sleep, ok?”
“Fine, Sayonara, Oyasuminasai….”
“Oyasuminasai, my cherry blossom.”
They both go to their peaceful slumber and hoping to dream each other.
`Ring'
`Ring'
`Ring'
“Who the hell will call me early in the morning…?” Sakura complain.
“Moshi, moshi…” Sakura answer sleepily.
“Ohayou my cherry blossom….” Sasuke greeted.
“Why you! How dare you to wake me up so early!” Sakura shouted.
“Hey do you have a clock there? Why don't you look at the time?”
“Huh? Ok.” When Sakura look at the wall clock her eyes suddenly widen its already 9 in the morning.
“So….”
“Um… Id better get ready I promise Ino to meet up at the mall at 10:30. Just call later ok?”
“Ok, bye. Cherry blossom.”
“Sayonara.”
Sakura quickly change her clothes and ate break fast. She asks her driver to bring her at the mall she arrive there at exactly 10:25. She looks for the shop where she and her friends suppose to meet.
Where is it?” Sakura asks herself impatiently. “There it is?” Sakura exclaimed and run inside the shop, there she found Ino, Tenten and Hinata sitting.
“Am I late?” she asks them.
“You bet!” Ino shouted and Sakura look at her wrist watch. It's 10:31
“I'm only late by one minute…”
“Late is late Sakura-chan you shouldn't act like Kakashi-sesai!”
“Who?” Sakura asks. Since she hasn't study at the Konoha High she doesn't know who the teacher is.
“Just forget it…”
“Sakura did Ino told you her favor?” Tenten asks.
“Not yet, I'm still thinking how to tell her about it.” Ino answer.
“I see… That's why you didn't call me.”
“Yup, so let's begin our shopping.”
“Yea!”
They all enter every store at the mall and they won't go out until they bought something. The attendant were shock, it looks like they want to buy everything at the mall. When they were done shopping they decide to leave their things at the baggage counter and bought some food.
“I'm really tired……” Tenten said and take a sit near the window.
“Yea me either…” Sakura said and take the sit beside Tenten.
“I never thought that it was so much fun going shopping withyour friends….” Sakura said.
“Don't you have any friends back at the state?” Hinata asks.
“Ino…”
“Other?”
“Um…. No one.”
“Why?” Tenten asks.
“A reason that shouldn't be known.”
“If that's what you want I won't force you to tell us…” Tenten said.
“Its not that I don't want to tell you, it's just that I'm not ready yet…” Sakura explain.
“Then if you're ready tell us…”
“Don't worry Ill tell you soon….” Sakura said and smile. Ino was just looking at Sakura with worried in her eyes.
Then a man approaches them suddenly.
“Hey does one of you want to go out with me?” he asks.
“Um… sorry but we can't…” Tenten said.
“Come on even only one of you….”
“Gomene, but we can't….” Sakura said.
“Ohh, come on there's no need to be shy I know you want to…” he said and grabs her wrist.
“Hey let go of me!” Sakura shout.
“I just want to know you…”
“Let go of me!”
“You'd better let go of her if you don't want to diein the hands of an Uchiha!” Naruto shouted. Sasuke was walking slowly with dangerous aura.
“Who the hell are you kids….” The man asks.
“Didn't you hear him you'd better let go of her….” Sasuke said glaring at him.
“I'm the one who first saw her so butt off!”
“Well she for your information she is not a material so there is no first come first serve here.” Sasuke said and punch his face, strait.
Because of that he let go of Sakura's wrist. Sakura ran to Sasuke.
“Are you ok?” he asks.
“Hai, arigato, for helping me.” Sakura said.
“Like I said who ever hurt will pay.” Sasuke said.
“Hey lets go now…….” Naruto said.
“So what brings you here?” Ino asks them.
“We were just hanging out, when Sasuke, saw you guys.” Neji said.
“You have a sharp eyes when Sakura is in trouble don't you?” Tenten asks.
“Hn…”
Haruno Mansion
“Lady Sakura, there's a phone call for you….” A maid said to Sakura and handed to her the phone.
“Moshi, moshi, this is Sakura.”
“Sakura-chan, its Ino.”
“Ino-chan, why do you call?”
“Its about my request, um…. You have a talent to know if someone like someone….” Ino said shyly.
“You want me to see if this someone like someone, right?”
“Hai…”
“And who is this someone might be?” Sakura asks.
“Um…. Promise me that you won't tell this to anyone…”
“Hai, I promise. Do you like this someone?”
“Um… kind of.”
“Name…”
“Its….. its… Its Shikamaru.”
“Just as I thought!” Sakura exclaimed.
“What!”
“Oh… nothing, good thing I know already…”
“Really! Then what?”
“He like someone, I can see it in his eyes and the way he look at her.”
“You know her! Who is it?”
“Gomene Ino, demo I have no rights to tell you that.”
“Oh, then Ill know it myself….”
“Yea, you better know who she is…..” Sakura said.
“Well arigato Sakura-chan, sayonara, oyasuminasai.”
“Sayonara, oyasuminasai.”
If you discover who she is you will be shock….” Sakura thought and go to sleep.
This is the end of my chapter 5 I hope you like it. Please post a review