Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Nous ❯ Nous ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I have absolutely no idea where this idea came from. It's something that popped into my crazy little head and wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote it.. So enjoy!! I don't own anything related to Naruto.
 
- - - - - -
 
When Naruto announced one day (total out of the blue) that he didn't like girls, Sakura had to admit that she was a bit relived to say the least. Although he still called her 'Sakura-chan', it happened less often and so did his flirting. (Although there were times when she missed it, but that was only for a short moment.)
 
When Sasuke admitted that he wasn't interested girls, he earned angry glares from her and she refused to talk to him for two whole days and avoided him. She was prone to explosives rants and bouts of rage that boys tended to try and avoid. (When they did cross paths, she would mutter something about 'heartless boys who didn't bother telling her that they were unavailable before she developed a crush on them'.)
 
When the two told her that they were together - very cautiously- ('It was a suicide mission.' Naruto would later remark.) Naruto all but came out with a bruised body and Sakura was all but screaming at Sasuke. She spent a long time locked up in her room, and when she came out, absolutely refused to talk to either of them. (Which was quite fine with Naruto and Sasuke; the blond boy remembering his beating very well and Sasuke really didn't want to put up with the pink-haired girl screaming at him again, his hearing seemed to be damaged after the first time.)
 
After a while, she seemed to come with terms with it (Didn't mean she had to like it) and the first thing she did was knock both boys on the head, narrowed her eyes at them and snapped:
 
“You both owe me to tell me everything, and let me watch.”
 
- - - - - -
 
I'll leave the last sentence to your imagination.