Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Birds And Bugs ❯ Guy Talk ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Shino leaned against the walls of Shao's Sushi House. Grunting curse words about Naruto, he heard a female voice squeal his name.

Hinata?

No. It was TenTen. Thank God. She wore a pale, yellow sun dress that nlew sideways from the night's breeze. She had her hair down, which was very strange. But then again, Shino was very strange, so he liked her new 'hairdo'.

She sprinted over to him, a wide smile on her face. Her face was wet rain, and he noticed splatters of mud on her dress. Her hair dripped constantly on her neck, making him want to grab a towel and dry it off.

"Shino, what are you doing here?" She asked, titlting her head and giggling.

He stared at her muddy dress for half a second and replied,
"I came here to see Naruto."

Her smile faded into a puzzled frown.
"At 12:37 A.M?"

He nodded and turned away from her,
"Yes. And may I ask what are you doing here?"

She gave another cheery smile at him, making his eye twitch and whispered,
"I always walk around here. Its so...romantic..."

He clenched his fist at the word, images of Naruto and Hinata stormed through his head. That no good fucker. How dare he treat Hinata like that, after all she just wanted his love. Something that he couldn't have.

TenTen noticed his anger and laughed,
"I gotta go, Shino. I'ma go get some sushi. You want-"

"No. Thanks."

"Oh. Okay then. Good night." She said, walking off slowly, running a finger through her hair.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hinata watched Shino from a not so near by bush, shaking from the cold. She looked at her self closely:Her skirt was gushed with mud from only moments ago when she had tripped over a log. Her sandal's straps were coming lose, and her hooded shirt was soaking wet.

"Oh, I hope he won't be mad at me for this..." She mumbled, twidinling her fingers.

"Mad at what?"

Hinata slapped her hand to her chest and fell backwards.

Tenten.

"Oh he-hello, Tenten."

Tenten waved and greeted her.
"Who we watchin?" She asked, looking both ways.

"Shino. He's going to talk to Naruto."

Tenten nodded and placed a finger on her cheek.
"I wonder what about..."

Hinata put a finger on Tenten's lips.
"Please, be very quiet. I want to...uhm, well..."

The gleeful girl gave a grin,
"Eavesdrop? Oh, your so naughty!"

She turned several shades of pink and nodded,
"Kami, I should go back, shouldn't I?" She asked her friend, about to sob.

"Shhh! Here comes Naruto!" She pointed, ducking quickly.

Yes. It was Naruto alright. He wasn't wearing his normal orange outfit, however, he wore a white tank top and black shorts. His hair was firzzy and oily, and he was barefoot. He gave a deep yawn and crossed his arms.

"Well?! What the hell do you want?! I was about to eat a good midnight snack, and then you had to call! I bet ya its cold! Ugh, if it is I'm go-"

"Shut up!" He shouted, glaring at him.

Naruto was silenced quickly. He hardly heard Dhino, let alone get mad. He was very dumb at times, but he knew when Shino was mad, he'd btter shut it.

"Naruto...What do...feel..."

"TIRED!" He replied, waving his hands in the air.

"NO idiot! I'm not done yet!"

A pause, a blush, and a whisper,
"About Hinata."

Tenten thought Hinata would light the bush on fire with so much blushing.

"M-m-me...?!? This is what its about?" She said, in half-shy half-excited voice.

"Oooh, Hinata. What a guy magnet!" She teased, poking her freind's shoulder.

Naruto's scratched his bed head,
"She's...er, okay." He answered.

"Oh...Oh...k-kay?" She asked herself.

I knew it. I knew he didn't love her. I bet he doesn't even know Hinata loves him. What a fagget.

"Do you think...she's...attractive? Be damn honest, Naruto." He asked the yawning blonde.

He looked at Shino, with wide open eyes this time, and his blue eyes glittered with joy.

"Said she was okay. Now if were talking sex-appeal-"

"Y-yes." He stutterd, sweating nervously.

"Ah, okay. Nope. She's as flat as a board, she's got no ass, her hair's weird and she's way too quiet."

Hinata's heart sank at his comments. There were like hundreds of knives, stabbing right through her.

"And don't even get me started on her eyes! There kinda cre-"

"SHUT IT, NARUTO!" He demanded, socking him in the stomache.

The blow was so hard it made him fall back in the mud.
"HEY! What the-"

"Don't you EVER talk about Hinata like that. EVER. You hear-" Shino was forced to stop at the sound of high-pitched cry.

"OH NARUTO!"

Hinata? DAMN! She followed me after all...I should've known.

The heart broken girl exposed herself from the bushes, tears dripping from her cheeks and her lips trembeling. She shook her head furiously, stumbling about, trying to get away as far as she could.

"Hin...a...ta?" Muttered Naruto, raising his head from the dirt.

"To think I loved you!" She screamed, Shino hesitating to go after her.

"Oh, Hinata." he whispered, Tenten putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Talk to her. She needs you..."

"But-"

"More than ever, Shino." She said, giving a smile that he could not resist.

He nodded,
"Thanks Tenten. And, by the way, you hair..."

"Ugh, wet and ugly, isn't it?" She sighed.

"No. It's pretty." He replied, smiling through the gray jacket.

[OMFG! I loved this chapter!!! Thanks for so many VIEWS!!! OMFG! Oh, and I actually got 13 fanarts, awww, I love you people! Coming up with chapter four soon!]