Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Birds And Bugs ❯ Unwanted Innocence ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Shino had followed her back to her house. She was much to hurt to cloes the door, so he let himself right in.

"Hinata, please-" He insisted.

She screamed something that sounded like "no" and threw a flower-filled vase at him.

The vase touched his cheek and crashed to the floor. Water dripping every where across the floor, the flowers wilitng slowly...

She ran upstairs to the dim room, still tearing and giving several high pitched moans. He contiuned to chase after her to the room and found the door was locked. Trying to kick it open, he heard her whimpers, and instead knocked on it gently.

"Do you wanna talk, Hinata?" He asked.

No reply. He knocked on the door a bit louder this time, hoping for her to hear him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" She croaked, her voice filled with anger and confusion. Shino didn't know what it felt like to be rejected, but he had a pretty good feeling.

"I want to discuss this...incident..." He said.

"NO!" She called out.

He stood curious for a while, and smiled.
"Well, can you atleast complain to me about Naruto while I shut it and not tell my opnion?" He suggested.

More freaking silence. The door was twisted and there was Hinata. Her delicate, silky hands pressed against her, twitching constantly.

She gave a little giggle and let him through.

"Well...?" He started off.

"I..." She mummered.

"Yes, you," He added, trying to help her express.

A cry of his name, and she had her face burried into his chest.
"Shino, I need you..." She whispered against the jacket.

She...needs me....

He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, feeling confused and amused. She pulled from his chest and gazed at him lovingly,
"Shino...Please, make love to me..." She begged.

Part of Shino wanted to remove their clothes and get it over with, but more of him wanted cared for her and wasn't in love with her body.

No matter how beautiful and sexy she was.

"Are you sure? Your..."

"A virgin?" She finished, locking her arms around his neck.

"An Innoncent. But, hey, what's the diffrence..." He grinned.

Jis gaze fastened on her mouth, and lowered his head and captured her lips. This time, he gave passion full rein and hungrily slanted his mouth acorss hers in a kiss of burning lust. His tounge licked over her lips, demanding entrance into the sweetness of her mouth.

A desirable moan came from her mouth as his tounge trusted forward to taste her as his arm tightened more around her waist. It felt like years since he last held her, touched her....

But ever since their last kiss, he had wanted her. Ever so badly it hurt just to look at her. Wuickly, before losing his control, he tore his mouth from hers, fires burning deep within him.

"Still...love...Naruto, my dear?" He asked in a husky whisper.

She lifted he shaking fingers in a shy, humble gesture to his face.
"I....But...Naruto...you would-"

He didn't want to hear that idiot's name. And he definately didn't want to hear it from her mouth. So he stopped her with another breath taking kiss.

She somehow though of Naruto. His smile. His laugh.

HIS REJECTTION.

Anger peirced through her veins. She no longer loved Naruto. Shino was the only one that she loved.

Her hands forced his jacket over his head, tossing it else where. With he breast curshed to his chest, she could feel his heavy heartbeat and pressed closer to the iron hardness of his body.

Shino wasn't himself anymore. He used to be quiet, smart, and lifeless. Now he was kind, lustful, and seductive.

"Do you want me, Hinata?" He teased, nipping at her neck, breathing heavily.

"Mm..Yes...I do..." She replied in a low voice.

He pulled away from her neck and cupped her chin, looking at her trembeling eyes.

"Say my name, Hinata." He told her.

With knowing fingers, he guided her garments off her shoulders and down her waist. Her skin glowed like pearls in the dark room, and he bent his head to the satin lovliness of her breast, his tounge teasing the nipples to hardned buds. She found him gazing at her bare, smooth body. Trying to shield herself, her hands heistated upon her chest.

"Sh...Shino..." She gasped.

He traced a finger from her hips to her lips, moving her hands away.
"Hush now, you wanted this, remember?" He asked, removing his shirt.

A weak smile formed on her lips as she reached for his glasses and flung them acorss the room. Though he tried to argue about keeping them on, her voice, low with desire, she said,
"Your eyes-"

"Do I scare you, Hinata?" He asked, nervous at what she had seen. He had kept them on for reasons, and he thought she'd be fightened of him, denying him...

Rejecting him.

Surprsingly, she gave a giggle and held him close and said,
"There diffrent...Just like mine."

His heart thumped wildly, a tear coming down his cheek. No one said that. Not even close.

"Do you love me Shino?" She mummered on his shoulder.

"Yes. Yes, I love you very much." He replied, traling her in kisses from her neck to her smooth stomache.

She clung to him, nearly mindless with the need of his skin. She glanced at his torso and removed his jeans and garments that seprated them. His lips crushed hers and he knew he couldn't wait another second. He settled himself between her hips and as carefully as possible eased his pulsing manhood forward.A scream of his name cam from Hinata's mouth, and he pasued to cup her chin.

"I can stop-" He said, a hint of regret in his voice.

"No," She replied quickly. "I can handle it, please, don't stop."

He smiled and kissed her neck again, and began giving full thrusts forward. Already the pian had gone, and she had been conscious of a feeling that mingled with aching need that even a brief pain had diminished. Her hands curled over his shoulders once agin adjusting to accept Shino. Slowly, as heartbeats calmed and the last light of day kissed entwined limbs, Justin eased his body from Hinata's, but retreated no farther than to lay his head upon her breast. Hinata gazed at his dark head and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, one hand lifiting to comb through his hair. She felt overwhelmed by what she and him had just done, but also pleased and very special.

"Shino," she whispered
.
Wordlessly, Shino eaised his head, his eyes finding hers in the near darkness.

She returned his gaze, then spoke softly with aching tenderness gracing every word. "I love you."

With cheeks hot and mouth curved into smile that made her giggle. "So do I, Hinata. So do I."

WOOOWEEE! That was hot, wasn't it? Haha, I'm back from Ohio and got 32 new messages about the sex scene. ^^ I don''t mind, I found it quite sensual. Please review this chapter!