Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Blue ❯ Maddie's Sleepover ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My first Naruto Fanfic! Yay! Hope you like it.
Remember; I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in it, I only own me (Emily) and my best friends Madeleine and Lucy. Enjoy!
 
Well, let's see where do I start?
My best friend Madeleine (or Maddie as I refer to her) was having a sleepover at her house. After a while her brother (Jonathan) got really annoyed with us for pushing him in the pool *insert giggle here* so we decided to watch some of the Naruto episodes I had brought over before bed. Anyway, the episode where Ino's team battle those Sound Ninjas during the Chunin exam (if you haven't seen it, take my word, it's a pretty good episode) finished and…
“That was such a wicked episode!!!” screamed Madeleine so loudly that it made Lucy, who was sitting next to her, fall clean off the living room sofa and onto the floor. Emily laughed and stood up to take the DVD out of the player.
“I'm glad you guys liked it.” She smiled. Lucy smiled back at her as she got up off the floor.
“Hey guys,” said Madeleine happily, “don't you think it would be really cool if we could do stuff like that!”
Lucy grinned.
“Ya, but come on! What are the chances of you being able to jump that high or shoot fire out of your hands?”
Madeleine shrugged and Emily laughed.
“Girls! Bed time!” called Madeleine's mother from upstairs.
“Ok!” they all called back. Lucy rolled out her sleeping bag on the carpet next to the TV.
“Should we watch another tomorrow?” she asked while yawning. Madeleine giggled in consent and Emily smiled round at her two best friends.
“Sure, but after we've pushed Jonathan into the swimming pool again. That was just too funny.” Smiled Emily. Madeleine laughed and Lucy giggled as she lay down. Once Emily and Madeleine had rolled out their sleeping bags and lay down to sleep, Lucy rolled over to look at them both.
“Hey guys, maybe it would be cool if we could do stuff like that.” She murmured. Madeleine smiled and rolled onto her stomach.
“Ya, just think what it would be like to be in the ninja world.”
“Now that would be cool.” sighed Emily, “Goodnight guys.”
“Goodnight.” they said back, turning over to sleep. Knowing nothing about what was about to happen to them.
 
Suspense!!!!!! Hehehehehe…..please see what happens in the next chappy! I promise it will be longer.
Lucy: So that's why you never replied to my emails! You're too busy with all this!
Emily: Wha…? Lucy how did you get in here?!
Maddie: Not telling!
Emily: Maddie! Alright guy. Very funny, now how did you get in here?!
Jonathan: All thanks to me!
Emily: JONATHAN!!!!!ALL RIGHT THAT'S IT! EVERYONE OUT NOW!!!!!!!!
[They all walk out side]
[Suddenly…out of nowhere]
Huge 6-weeler truck: VROOM!!!!!
Maddie: Look! Jonathan is a pizza!