Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Blue ❯ Emily's Sketch Book ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Right, I'm really hyper at the moment; so just work with me if this chappy is a little eccentric.Lol.
 
“Ow! My head!” groaned Emily as she sat up in bed. She was now dressed in her pajamas and her hair was down. Random flashes of memories were sweeping through her mind as she glanced around her room. She could hardly remember anything about the fight between her and Ino. The last thing she could remember is that she had got a shark kick in the stomach from Ino and she had whacked her head on something hard. Emily reached up and rubbed her forehead just as her bedroom door opened.
“Emi! You're up!” laughed Maddie as she and Lucy walking into Emily's room with a tray full of food. Emily smiled at her friends.
“Hi guys. Thank for making me breakfast.” she sighed, as Lucy perched herself on the end of Emily's bed. Maddie had an excited look on her face.
“So, tell us, why did you and Sasuke just run off like that?” smirked Lucy. Maddie leaned closer to Emily, looking to soaking up every slight blush or smile she might make.
“Did he kiss you?” grinned Maddie. Emily looked stunned. Her and Sasuke had become very good friends over the past day (very out of character for Sasuke I know), but nothing more.
“No! Of course he didn't! We're just friends!” Emily almost yelled. Maddie smirked.
“Yeah, yeah. That's exactly what Jonathan said before I caught him kissing Laura behind the pool shed.” she giggled. Lucy gave an evil laugh.
“He didn't seem to mind your hand brushing against his leg as he carried you up to your room yesterday.” she giggled. Emily's eyes widened with shock. But her two friends didn't stop there.
And he gave you a very unusual look when he laid you down on your bed.” Maddie was loving the look of pure shock and horror on her friends face. Emily groaned and placed her head in her hands.
“That's it! I'm done for! I'll never be able to speak to him with a straight face again!” she said, shaking her head in her hands. Maddie took her hands off her friends face and smirked.
“Admit it! You like Sasuke-kun!!!!!!” screamed Lucy and Maddie at the same time. Emily's cheeks turned a dark red, but then she smirked.
“Don't be a hypocrite Maddie. I know you seriously like Naruto.” grinned Emily as Maddie went a bright shade of fuchsia. Lucy laughed at her two blushing friends and entered the conversation.
“Well anyway, Emily you're not going to believe what happened after you were knocked unconscious!” and both Maddie and Lucy went on to explain to Emily about how they had beaten Ino with their new Fire bending and Earth bending powers. Once they had finished with how Maddie could control plants and nature, a huge grin spread over Emily's face.
“No way! That is so cool! You're a Fire bender and you're an Earth bender! Wicked!” screamed Emily throwing her arms around Maddie and Lucy. Lucy laughed and Maddie hugged her back.
 
-
 
“Are you ok Sasuke-kun?” asked Sakura as Sasuke continued to stair blankly at the ground. Sasuke snapped out of his day dream and nodded. Sakura smiled at him. Ever since she had started going out with Lee, her and Sasuke had become a lot closer as friends. Sasuke smiled back at her. He, Naruto and Sakura hadn't bothered to show up on time to the training grounds that day since they knew the Kakashi was going to be late anyway. All of them were walking down the path way towards the training grounds when they heard voices coming from the clearing they were heading for.
Emily! You have to try and use your body as a guide for the air. Air is a graceful but powerful element; you're making yourself to stiff.”
There were a series of curses and swear words in French uttered by Emily as Team 7 entered the clearing.
Naruto spotted Maddie on the far side of the clearing. She was using her long slender arms to summon the Earth's energy into her hands. Plants and flowers of all kinds were coming up all around her. He stood for a minuet, completely transfixed with the sight of ivy growing at high speed up Maddie's legs and along her arms.
Lucy was on the other side of the clearing, practicing carefully her Fire Bending with Jonathan who was trying to help her control her fire to burn only certain objects. She had just sent a fire blast shooting at a bolder that had exploded with the heat, but the fire hadn't burnt the grass around it.
All of Team 7's jaws dropped when they saw who was helping Emily with her Air Bending.
Kakashi was trying to correct her posture for when she would have to make an Air aided jump.
“You need to use all your concentration on getting the air to flow smoothly around you. Now try again.” he said. Emily sighed in frustration, but took her Air Bending stance all the same.
Kakashi took a swift kick at her with his left foot. Emily leaped into the air and somersaulted over him, landing neatly on her feet behind him. She quickly made a seal with her hands and sent a gust of wind shooting into her sensei's back. Kakashi was blasted off his feet and ten feet across the clearing, he flipped himself over in mid air and landed on his feet. Emily smirked at him; he smiled at her from under his mask.
“That was perfect; you're getting really good at this.”
“Kakashi-sensei! You're on time!” yelled Naruto in shock. Kakashi and Emily turned to them. Sasuke noticed that Emily's cheeks turned slightly red as her eyes fell over him.
“Well, I promised Tunsade that I would help Jonathan start training these three. So I decided to show up on time, for once.” he smiled. Sakura looked over at where Lucy had just set Jonathan's jounin jacket on fire. He was franticly trying to put it out with his hands while Lucy and Maddie laughed their hearts out at him.
Emily walked gracefully over to the group that had just seen her new sensei jump into the stream to put out the fire, which just made Lucy and Maddie laugh more. Emily smiled at Sasuke and the other two, and they smiled back.
“You guys gunna train with us today?” she asked cheerfully. Sakura nodded.
“I'm glad you're feeling better Emily.” she said gently. Emily laughed.
“I guess my heads alright now. But I think I'm coming down with a cold or something cuz I just cant seem to stop…a-a-ACHOO!” Emily sneezed so hard that not only did it make everyone around her jump, but a gust of strong air shot out of her mouth, sending her shooting into the air. All of Team 7 stared with wide eyes as Emily flipped over in mid air and landed somewhere in the trees on the other side of the clearing. Kakashi just sweat dropped.
S-she just sneezed, and flew fifteen feet into the air!” stuttered Naruto as Maddie and Lucy rolled around laughing even harder at what Emily had just done. Sasuke couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Emily was really nice but really weird too.
Kakashi sighed.
“She's been doing that all morning. I think all the Air Bending is making her tired. But she never seems to show it.” he murmured. Naruto and Sakura rushed over to where they had seen Emily land. She was sitting on the ground with her legs out in front of her. She smiled at them sheepishly.
“Whoops.” she giggled as Naruto helped her up. Suddenly Sakura spotted something in the bushes next to her.
“Hey what's that?” she said walking over to the bush. Sasuke and the other two girls had just come over to see if Emily was alright.
“What have you found Sakura-chan?” asked Naruto curiously looking over her shoulder. Sakura kneeled down, reached under a bush and took out a small blue book with a pencil drawing of a dolphin on the front. Sakura was just about to open it when Maddie snatched it.
“Emily! It's your sketch book!” she shouted in excitement. Emily looked up and took the book out of Maddie's hands. Sasuke looked curiously over Emily shoulder as she opened the dark blue velvet book with trembling hands. Everyone clustered around Emily and looked down at the sketch book.
On the first page there were a few small pictures of different animals like Emily's cat Thomas and her dog Molly. On the second page there was a large drawing of a small boy with short hair and a stupid smile on his face, he was eating a large doughnut and he looked surprisingly like Naruto. There was a small caption at the bottom saying; Mark. Naruto's jaw dropped.
“E-Emily? Did you draw these?” he asked sounding shocked. Sasuke glanced down at the boy in the picture. The shape of his eyes were almost exactly the same as Emily's. A slightly smile crept over Emily's face; she nodded as she turned over to the next page.
“They're amazing.” murmured Sasuke as he looked down at the next drawing which was in color. It was of two people, one a kind faced woman with long wavy brown hair and dark blue eyes, the other a tall man with warm brown eyes and darker brown hair, both had their arms around each other.
Emily hands began to shake. Sasuke looked down at her face; tears were streaming out of her deep blue eyes and down her cheeks. She sobbed quietly. Sasuke froze with shock; he didn't have the faintest idea why she was crying all of a sudden.
Lucy moved over to her friend, put an arm around her shoulder and started trying to comfort her in French. Emily sobbed into Lucy's shoulder as Sakura picked up the sketch book and looked down at the two happy people in the picture.
“They're Emily parents.” breathed Maddie solemnly, “And that boy that looked like Naruto, he was her brother. Sakura looked confused, and Kakashi sighed.
“I think it would be best if we told my group the whole story of what happened.” he murmured as Emily sat up and wiped the tears out of her eyes.
 
-
 
Kakashi had obviously learned from Tunsade about what had happened, so he explained it to his team with a little help from Maddie, Lucy and Jonathan. Emily was silent through the whole thing. Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura's eyes all widened when they heard the four people they hand met were from another world.
“But,” Sakura started as Kakashi finished explaining it to them, “If you came from another world, then would you look differently from how you do now?”
Emily picked up here sketch book again and opened in at the end.
“I drew this the day that we got transported here.” she breathed, lifting the book up so everyone could see. Sakura gasped, Naruto's eyes widened, Kakashi looked then started reading Icha Icha Paradise (what?) but Sasuke couldn't do anything, he was totally stunned by what he saw.
The drawing was of three people in color. In the middle, was a girl with wavy brown hair and greeny/brown eyes, olive skin and a ridiculous smile on her face, she had her arms around the two other girls. On the right was a tall girl with long silky black hair, tanned skin and dark hazel eyes, she was smirking at where the camera would have been (I actually did this drawing, but I did it from a photo). And the last girl on the left had pale creamy skin, dark sapphire eyes and long white blonde hair that went down to her waist. She was smiling nicely at the camera. At the bottom of the drawing was a small caption saying from left to right; Emily, Maddie and Lucy.
Lucy looked up to see how they had reacted. Naruto had gone very pale; Sakura's eyes were flicking from the picture to Maddie, to Lucy, to Emily and back. But Sasuke was just staring at Emily with a stunned expression on his face. Emily looked back at him with a mysteriously sad look in her deep blue eyes.
“So-how-what-omg.” squeaked Naruto. Maddie smiled slightly.
“We know everything about your world, as well ours. We even knew all your names before you told them to us.” she smiled at their shocked expressions. Lucy and Emily sweat dropped.
“Well, should we get back to training?” said Jonathan a little too enthusiastically. Emily smirked at him and opened her sketch book again.
“Who wants to see a drawing of what Jonathan really looks like?” she laughed. Everyone except Jonathan himself quickly moved around her and looked down at the picture. Jonathan sweat dropped.
 
-
 
“Hey guys,” said Naruto through a mouth full of rice, all of them were having lunch on the grass of the clearing “Since Lucy and Maddie got their Bending powers yesterday (they explained to the group about Fire Bending and Earth Bending etc.) why don't we celebrate. Their having a dance evening today at one of the clubs.”
Sasuke rolled his eyes. But Sakura and the three other girls looked really excited. Jonathan looked Kakashi in question. Kakashi just smiled.
“Sounds like a fun idea to me.” he said. All the girls and Naruto screamed in excitement, Sasuke sweat dropped.
“Hey Sakura! Do you want to come round to our flat to get ready?” asked Maddie. A huge grin spread over Sakura's face.
“Sure!”
All the girls started talking about what they were going to wear or how they were going to do their hair. Sasuke sweat dropped again along with Naruto and Jonathan. Kakashi just laughed and took out his Icha Icha Paradise book, and started to read.
 
-
 
Five hours later at the girl's house:
“Hi Sakura!” smiled Emily as she opened the front door for the pale pink haired girl. Sakura smiled and dumped her two bags of stuff on the couch. Maddie was coming down the stairs with such a huge pile of cloths and make up in her arms that she couldn't see where she was going.
“Maddie watch out, your going to…” but Sakura was too late. Maddie tripped over the first step, screamed and tumbled down the stairs. Emily quickly shot her hand out and a cushion of air caught Maddie just before she hit the ground.
“Thanks Emi.” said Maddie as Sakura and Emily helped her up. Lucy walked into the room from the bathroom smiling.
“Shall we get ready girls?” she giggled, holding up her out fit.
“Yes!!!!!!!!” they all screamed.
 
-
 
“Why did I agree to this?” muttered Sasuke as Naruto dragged him down the street towards the spot they were going to meet the girls. Naruto scowled at him.
“Because, baka, if you don't then I'll tell the whole village that you are madly in love with Emily.”
Sasuke growled a series of curses. Naruto just smirked.
“I know you do. Don't try and deny it.”
Sasuke scowled at him.
“What about you and Maddie? I know you seriously like her.” growled Sasuke. Naruto smiled.
“That's right, I do like her. And I'm not afraid to admit it, unlike you.”
Sasuke scowled and walked on without a word. They would be meeting the girls at the gates to the park at seven. Sasuke looked down at his watch, it was ten to. Naruto looked at him.
“Sakura won't be please when she finds out we didn't get dressed up.” snickered Naruto. Sasuke smirked.
He was wearing plain black combat trousers and a dark blue t-shirt. He hadn't brought all his usual ninja gear with him, but he had put a newly sharpened kunai in his boot and a couple of shuriken on a strap under his sleeve on his arm. Naruto had a plain white t-shirt on under a dark red jacket. He had on a pair of dark blue trousers and only had a single kunai hidden in his jacket.
Sasuke flopped down on a bench once the two of them had reached the end of the park. The girls were nowhere insight at that moment so Naruto just leaned against a tree and sighed.
“Thinking about your precious Maddie dope?” smirked Sasuke. Naruto pulled a strange face and held his head high.
“And what about you and Emily? I'd bet my right leg that you kissed her when you two ran off from the reman shop yesterday.” laughed Naruto. Sasuke scowled but refused to give him a straight answer.
“Please don't ask me to dignify that with an answer. There is no way I would want to do that.”
“Do what?” came a female voice from behind him. Sasuke turned around and looked directly into Emily's face. She gave him an amused smile as Sakura, Maddie and Lucy appeared behind her.
Sasuke looked down at what Emily was wearing, and felt himself going red.
Emily was dressed in a dark blue halter neck dress that flared down to her knees. The dark silk like material clung to her curves beautifully, making her dark pink hair that had been curled into ringlets all around her face, stand out even more. Her make up consisted of pale pink eyes shadow, a little light pink lip-gloss and she had a pair of black strapped high heels on her feet. She looked stunning, he had to admit it.
Lucy and Maddie walked passed the gaping Sasuke and over to Naruto who smiled at them. Maddie was dressed in a dark green one shoulder top and a pair of black hip hugger trousers with a silver belt slung over the top. She had let Lucy give her some dark purple eye shadow and dark pink lip stick to go with it.
Lucy had on a black sewed, layer skirt that when down to her mid thigh with a belt to match. She had a black zip up hood jumper that had the words `highly flammable” written in bright red on the front over a blood red tank top, along with a nice pair of red heels. She had given herself a dark shade of red on both her eye lids and lips that went gorgeously with her hair.
Last was Sakura, she had agreed to let Maddie chose what she would wear and had also agreed to let Lucy and Emily do her make up and hair. She was dressed in a short red dress that almost reached her knees; she had borrowed a pair of blood red high heels from Maddie and had also allowed Emily to do her hair up in an elegant plat down her back. Lucy had applied a small amount of lip gloss to her lips and given her a bit of pink eye shadow and blush to make her green eyes stand out even more. Even as the four girls had walked to the park, many male heads had turned to look at her as her hips swayed the silk hem of the dress.
“You all look really nice.” smiled Naruto at all of them, then when no one was looking her leaned over to Maddie's ear, “Especially you.” he breathed in her ear. She blushed but smiled as all of them headed off towards the club.
 
-
 
The second all six of them were inside the noisy night club, Maddie and Lucy started trying to teach Sakura how to dance their way. Emily went over to the bar and ordered them all drinks while Naruto tried to get Maddie to dance with him.
“I take it you're not too please to be here.” laughed Emily as she handed Sasuke a drink. He smirked at her.
“Naruto black-mailed me into coming.” he replied. Emily looked over at Naruto who was now swinging Maddie around the room in crazy dance. Emily laughed at Maddie's blushing, but smiling face.
“Aren't you going to dance?” asked Sasuke. Emily shrugged.
“I prefer singing. Not that I'm very good at it.” she giggled. Sasuke smiled at her and then looked over at Lucy who was talking to the DJ. She smiled and then signaled to Maddie and Emily to come over. All of them rushed over to the main stage.
“What is it Lucy?” asked Emily. Lucy grinned.
“Who wants to sing that song we did for the music show last term?” laughed Lucy to her two best friends. Maddie squealed with joy and Emily laughed.
“Sure!” Maddie laughed as Lucy pulled her up onto the stage. Emily giggled.
“How did you get the music?” she asked in shock. Lucy smirked at them all.
“I have my ways.” she giggled while tapping the side of her nose. Sasuke smirked at her.
“You girl's are pure evil.” he said. Maddie just laughed as the music started to play.(This song is called Do you only wanna Dance? By Mya, and I love it!!!)
Maddie stood in the middle of the stage confidently as she began to sing in a temptingly sweet voice.
 
[Maddie]
Funny thing is when I look into your eyes
I sense something so sincere in your disguise
You whisper secrets I hear only in my dreams
Then I wake up to your tele-smoke screen
I wait patiently while you play your game
'Cause in the end, I'll be the winner all the same
You'll see clearly when the song comes to a stop
I'll be the one blowing kisses from the top
Maddie's beautiful but loud voice rang around the large room as she let her hips sway to the tune. Emily and Lucy joined in with the chorus lines while adding in the dance moves they had rehearsed before. Many people were now joining in on the dancing and singing, while jumping to the beat.

[All of them]
(So baby, stop) Stop, you're surrounded
(I got my love) Love all around ya
(One wrong move) Move and I'll down ya
And that'll end ya
You should surrender
You'll never win
Unless you give in

(So stop, baby, stop) Stop, you're surrounded
(I got my love) Love all around ya
(One wrong move) Move and I'll down ya
And that'll end ya
You should surrender
You'll never win
Unless you give in
So won't you give our love a chance?
Or do you only wanna dance?
Now it was Emily's turn to sing. Her voice was slightly gentler than Maddie's but it was still just as alluring. She let the dark material of her dress swish around her legs as she dipped lower with Maddie and Lucy at her sides. Her pink eye shadow making her blue eyes shimmer. More people were now joining in, including Naruto and Sakura.
 
[Emily]
You put your lips very closely to my face
And then you run away and so begins the chase
I'll be the hunter, but boy, you better pray
'Cause when I want ya, I'll get you anyway
You know what I wanna do
It ain't nothing new
I'm tired of dropping clues
So, gonna step to you
Will you rise to my occasion?
Or will you make me change your station?
[All of them]
Stop, you're surrounded
(I got my love) Love all around ya (Uh)
(One wrong move) Move and I'll down ya
And that'll end ya
You should surrender
You'll never win
Unless you give in

(Stop) Stop, you're surrounded
(Oh, I got my love) Love all around ya
(One wrong move) Move and I'll down ya
And that'll end ya (Uh)
You should surrender (Uh)
You'll never win
Unless you give in
So won't you give our love a chance?
Or do you only wanna dance?
Lucy stepping into the center of the stage and started letting her heavenly voice flow free. A lot of people near the stage were yelling things like `go Lucy!' even though she had no idea how they knew her name, but she didn't really care. She let the heels of her shoes click on the stage as all on them walked temptingly up and down the stage, flicking their hair and swinging their hips to the music.
 
[Lucy]
If you take my hands
And follow my lead
I'll make you dance (I can make you dance)
But if you get my feet (Get my feet)
And miss the beat (And miss the beat)
Then I can't take that chance (Then I can't take that chance)
If you take my hands (Oh)
And follow my lead (Oh, Oh, oh-oh)
I'll make you dance (I can make you dance)
But if you get my feet (Get my feet)
And miss the beat (And miss the beat)
Then I can't take that chance (I can't take it)
At this point everyone, even the barman, was joining in with the dancing and singing. All the girls laughed and smiled as they all danced together in unison. Lucy was having the time of her life dancing and singing on stage. Suddenly she spotted someone at the back of the room. Black spiky hair and a troubled look, Shikamaru. Lucy caught his eye, smirked and began her new line in an inviting tone.
 
[Lucy]
(So stop it) Stop, you're surrounded
(I got my love) Love all around ya
(One wrong move) Move and I'll down ya
And that'll end ya
You should surrender
You'll never win
Unless you give in
Maddie shimmied her shoulders and let he hips and head go wild. The crowd screamed and yelled with joy as the music went on.
 
[Maddie]
(So stop) Stop, you're surrounded (Baby stop)
Love all around ya
(One wrong move) Move and I'll down ya
And that'll end ya (Uh)
You should surrender (Uh)
You'll never win
Unless you give in
Emily started swaying her hips tantalizingly to the beat while playing with the skirt of her blue dress. Her voice rang loudly around the room, making everyone jump higher.
 
[Emily]
(Stop, baby, stop) Stop, you're surrounded
(I got my love) Love all around ya (All around you)
Move and I'll down ya
And that'll end ya
You should surrender
You'll never win
Unless you give in
 
The crowd of young ninja's and teenagers screamed for them to go on as they kept dancing. Emily and Lucy gave Maddie a wink and they flew into the last verse with all their beautiful voices together.
[All of them]
(So stop) Stop, you're surrounded
(I got my love) Love all around ya (All around you)
Move and I'll down ya (Uh-uh-uh)
And that'll end ya (Uh-uh-uh!)
You should surrender (Uh-uh-uh!!)
You'll never win
Unless you give in
So won't you give our love a chance?
 
There was a huge scream of delight from all the people on the floor as Emily, Lucy and Maddie finished and climbed off the stage. Emily saw Lucy make her way quickly to the back of the room as Maddie was bombarded with boy's asking for her address and phone number, Naruto quickly put a stop to that.
Emily suddenly felt someone's hands slip around her waist. At first she was shocked, but that was nothing compared to what she felt when she turned around.
Sasuke was standing right behind her with an evil smile on his dark eyed face.
“What was that about you not being able to sing well?” he laughed gently in her ear. She blushed but smiled while risking playing with a strand of his black hair.
“I can't sing that well normally.” she giggled. Sasuke pulled her against his chest.
“I don't think that's true.” he breathed in her ear; his breath tickled her neck and played with her hair. She blushed even more, as she spotted a group of furious looking girls glaring at her from the other side of the room.
“I think I'm in trouble with your fan club.” giggled Emily happily, leaning back on Sasuke's strong chest and smiling as he gently swayed her from side to side to the music that was now playing. The group of angry looking girls that were watching them gave her a venomous look and started whispering to each other. But not quietly enough for Emily and Sasuke to not hear them.
“That utter cow! How dare she steal away my precious Sasuke-kun away!”
“What a bitch, can't she see that he doesn't like her at all?!”
“I just want to scratch her pretty face off!”
Sasuke pulled Emily closer to him and nuzzled his face into her soft pink hair. Emily giggled softly.
“Aren't you afraid of what your fan-girl's will do to me if you do that?” she whispered. Sasuke sighed as he pulled Emily around to face him. He leaned down and slid his arms around her waist again.
“No, are you?” he laughed gently. Emily grinned slyly and slipped her arms around his neck.
“No, when I'm with you I'm not.” she breathed as her heart slammed hard against her chest. Sasuke dragged his hand through her long hair as Emily laid her head on his shoulder and sighed with happiness.
If this really was a dream, like she was beginning to think it was, then it was one she never wanted to wake up from it.
 
Sorry but I couldn't resist making pairs. Hehehehehe. Please review it ether way.