Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pain's sister ❯ She's who? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Pain's Sister

Chapter uno: She's Who?

(The akatsuki are in their hideout discussing the tailed beasts)
Pain: Alright then the only beasts left are the 9 tails and 10tails...
Konan: Victory is in sight...
Kisame: i wanna go after the 9 tailed kid! i haven't got to try to get any of them! (A loud bang is heard from the entrance)
Pain: Who's that? (everyone looks at Tobi) Tobi???
Tobi: Tobi didn't bring anyone...Tobi good boy...
Pain: ...
Konan: No worries my peeps no one can get through the--- (the entrance breaks) entrance?
Deidara: you spoke too soon, Konan tooooooo soooooon... (a girl enters, with redish black hair and amber eyes, she walked to them)
?!?: You guys must the Akatsuki, if I'm correct... (Pain steps foward)
Pain: Who are you and why are you here?
?!?: (Laughs a little) Don't you reconize me...Oh dear brother of mine... (Pain freezes)
Konan: I've been with him my whole entire life...he never had a sister. What's your name?
?!?: Athena, nice to meet you too.
Konan: Well, Athena, Leave right now or ---
Pain: Wait, Konan, maybe she is my sister.
Tobi: Tobi invited... invited some buddies from Konoha.
Athena: So those were the people outside.
Sasori: WTF!?! (opens front door)
Naruko: Hey Tobi! (hugs Tobi)
Sasuke: Don't get touchy Naruko...you are my girlfriend.
Itachi: Ooooo Sasuke got a catch.
Naruto: (slaps Itachi) Don't talk about my sister like she's a thing.
Kakashi: Yo Akatsuki!!! Nice hideout... (looks around)
Sakura: OMG I love your hair!!! (Points to Deidara's hair)
Pain: Since when do people just walk into our hideout?
Sasuke: Since Naruko was born...
Naruko: (giggles) I've walked into houses, clubs and hideouts since I was 5.
Deidara: (animesweat drop) I can believe that,un...
Athena: (notices Pain frozen) Either it's frickin' cold in here or Pain's dead...
Naruto: (pokes Pain) HELLOOO? YOU ALIVE THERE?Pain: (Death glare) I'm fine...oh and don't touch me if you want to live...
Kakashi: Let's play stripper uno! (Everyone looks at him) ...sorry perv moment...
Kisame: you're a freak...
Naruko: Hey Athena got any drinks?Naruto: yea I'm frickin' thristy all i drank was spoiled milk this morning...
Athena: (Laughs) I guess it's fridge raiding time!!!
Sakura: LET'S GO!!! (Athena, Naruko, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi go into the kitchen and start eating)
Naruto: You don't have Ramen?! OH you are those Akatsuki bastards...
Konan: Their taking our food, do something!
Itachi: Alright, I'm go help them.(goes to the kitchen and starts eating)
Pain: (sighs) I'll go check on them, oh and Tobi, if they leave a mess you're picking it up.
Tobi: YAY!! (Pain enters the kitchen and cool whip lands on his right eye)
Naruto: Haha, Naruko you missed!
Naruko: Sorry Pain, my bad.
Athena: OMG THERE'S KLONDIKE BARS!!!!! (Everyone pounces her and Pain just glare, they all laugh and eat their Klondike bars) (Daxtr: WE GOT THIS IDEA CUZ WE WERE EATING KLONDIKE BARS, Sunkisses: We do not own Klondike bars, even though that'd be so cool!!!! )
Konan: (enters) OMFG!!!!
Naruko: Don't be a party pooper, Konan... (flips Cool Whip on Athena) (Daxtr: Also Cool Whip is not ours...but it's amazingly good on icecream...)
Athena: FOOD FIGHT!!! (Puts Mashed potatoes on Naruko's head) (Daxtr: Food fights are not ours too...but it's fun to start them) (Sukisses: True dat!!!)
Naruto: ...(pours ramen on Sasuke)
Naruko: (takes a ramen noodle eats it) Mmm...nice Sasuke still...it needs to be better cooked...
Sasuke: (laughs, puts pie on her face) That enough?
Itachi: (Throws a banana at Pain) WATCH OUT... (Pain grabs the banana) Leader-sama? Well...okay...
Pain: Who's getting our food again?
Naruko & Athena: Konan...
Pain: Alright then... (Konan glares at Naruko and Athena)
Konan: You know...i was here BEFORE...Athena right?
Naruto: Yea...but you are the only girl in the Akatsuki so you do the girly jobs... (Eats ramen) (Daxtr: He is such a sexist)
Sasuke: He's right...Naruko cooks for me...
Naruto: And me...
Kakashi: and me...
Sakura: and me too!!
Athena: i soooo glad i'm not you right now... (Naruko smirks)
Naruko: hey Pain you got something in your right eye...
Pain: (wipes cool whip off) okay...thanks i think... (Konan leaves, Naruko grabs chocolate icecream)
Itachi: i found chocolate syrup...
Naruko: WHERE?!?
Itachi: (pours it on her) on you... (smirks)
Naruko: that's not nice... (grabs cool whip) but neither is this... (flicks it to Itachi)
Athena: (laughs) someone is going to end up looking like a sundae...
Naruko: Yeah (puts cool whip on her head then puts a cherry on top) Mmm...perfection!
Athena: (laughs harder) Nice one...(looks at Pain) Hey Pain-nii-san can they spend the night?
Naruko: Yeah, please? (puppy eyes)
Sakura: Comeon Pain, please?
Sasuke: COME ON SAY SOMETHING!!!
Naruto: Yeah I want to stay!
Kakashi: Come on Pain, please...
Itachi: Please Leader-Sama.
Pain: (eyes narrow) ... You guys are from Konoha.
Naruko: Screw Konoha i want to stay with my buddy!? (hugs Athena)
Athena: Please Pain-Nii-San.
Pain: (sigh) Fine whatever, you're making the room...
Athena: (hugs Pain) Thanks Nii-san.
Sakura: WE GET TO STAY WITH ATHENA!! (N,N,A,S,S and K cheer)
Pain: (rolls his eyes) (Daxtr insult: If he had any) I'll be...somewhere.
Naruko: Aww... can't you stay and join the food fight party?
Pain: No. I've got to finish the meeting all of you rudely interupted.
Athena: Go ahead with your bad self, Nii-san. (smiles, Pain looks at Itachi and Itachi hugs Sasuke)
Itachi: Nuuuuuu! I wanna stay!
Pain: Then you'll miss everything.
Itachi: Nooo! I don't care I wanna stay with my brother, and hugs Sasuke tighter) (Sunkisses insult: Now he wants to be with Sasuke....great...)
Sasuke: Get off of me...
Itachi: Please!
Pain: Wow. I just noticed something since Athena came, YOU ALL BECAME INSANE!
Athena: You gotta love it bro. (smiles)
Pain: (sighs) Whatever, Itachi just make sure no one dies.
Itachi: I make no promises. (Looks at Naruko)
Naruko: No worries, I'm not in the mood to kill. (smirks)
Pain: ...(Turns around) I'll go gather the sane members of the Akatsuki and continue the meeting.
Athena: Have fun, nii-san, oh and love ya!
Pain: Convincing enough... (Smiles a bit, and leaves)
Naruko: (everyone's quiet) Now what?
Athena: Continue eating Nii-san's food
Naruto: i'll find more ramen...
Sasuke: uh...Itachi could you give me a bit of space...
Itachi: You are my lil bro, we're supposed to get Closer
Sakura: Shouldn't we make our rooms...
Kakashi: Later...there's still food...
Athena: WELL LET'S EAT!!!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS NARUTO! PLEASE REVIEW WE SPEND A LOOOOONNNNNGGG TIME JUST TO MAKE YOU PEOPLE HAPPY! DAXTR: I WUB U ALL!!! SUNKISSES: YOU KNOW WE DO!!!!