Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pain ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

lessee... Smut, bondage, smut, sadomasochism, smut, LEMON, smut, and blood.... Did I mention Smut???
 
Disclaimer - Are for not mine. *cries*
 
 
 
'More. Nee more. Oh god let me see more of it. Pale skin Lines of crimson. Beautiful.'
Gaara smirked at the gorgeous boy beneath him. He then dragged the dagger accross his pale chest, making the boy moan in pleasured agony.
 
Sasuke looked at the knife that was drawing wonderfully intricate designs on his bodyu. Occasionally more blood would flow free drawing ragged sighs of pleasure form him. Again he tested the bonds that held him to the bed. He desperately wanted more pain, not caring if he lost to much blood. He was addicted the pain and the sight of his own blood. It always made hime forget everything else but the blood, the pain, and the pleasure. Sasuke moaned again as he felt the dagger dig in again. He nearly screamed when Gaara leaned over and licked the fresh wound.
 
Gaara finally set the dagger aside, admiring his artistry. Then he started to slowly clean away the blood with his mouth, drawing many different noises from Sasuke. He moaned in pleasure when the boy started to struggle against the bonds again. Gaare liked it when Sasuke started to struggle. He loved the begging though.
 
" Mmmmm, god Gaara more!"Sasuke panted, writhing beneath Gaara seeking more contact then just the mouth that was currently nibbling at his collar bone. Gaara bit down on his neck, then started to nibble his way down Sasuke's chest. He paused at one to pay some very close attention to the rather hard nubs on Sasuke's chest. Biting and licking at on while he used his hand to pinch and pull at the other. When Sasuke finally screamed from the pleasure he stopped and worked his way lower, pausing to tease his belly button before swallowing Sasuke completely. Sasuke struggled beneath him pleading with Gaara for more. Slowly Gaara dragged teeth and tongue up and down Sasuke's cock, driving the both of them insane. Gaara dug his nails into Sasuke's thighs, leaving wicked welts all over the place. It only made Sasuke harder.
 
Sasuke was a melting pile of pleasure. Al he could do was cry out and thrash about as Gaara repeatedly nibbled and sucked him. Occasionally Gaara would pause to bite his hips or thighs. It wasn't enough though. Sasuke wanted more, needed more. He had to feel Gaara inside of him, pounding him into the damn bed.
 
"Gaara"
"...."
"Fuck me. NOW"
 
Sasuke watched as Gaara grabbed the lube and coated two fingers before they were shoved into his body. It didn't take lonf for Sasuke to relax and begin to try to thrust himself onto those fingers. It was an incredibly erotic sight for Gaara, but he to wanted more. He quickly added another finger to make sure he didn't cause too much pain to the raven-haired boy before slowly smearing the lube on himself. The he slammed himself into Sasuke, almost smiling at Sasuke's moans. Gaara reached up and undid Sasuke' bonds quickly before slowly sliding in and out of the boy. Sasuke wrapped his arms around the red head and dug in his nails drawing a hiss of pleasure from Gaara. All was after that. All they could do was feel as Gaara pounded into Sasuke. He almost screamed in pleasure when Sasuke's nails caused something thicker then sweat to run down his back. He reached between their bodies and started to stroke Sasuke in time to his thrusts. Sasuke came screaming in pleasure. Gaara thrusted once, twice more before letting a soft moan of pleasure and collapsing onto Sasuke. After a moment to let their bodies fall back to earth, gaara helped Sasuke clean off the blood and left.
 
 
A/N - I blame Three Days Grace's song Pain for this.