Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Feelings ❯ Where do I begin? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
 
The blonde man composed himself on the rock and gazed sternly, but kindly down at his three students, eagerly kneeling in front of him while the wind blew their hair in their faces.
“Our training's over for today. You could probably tell that,” Arashi-sensei began, his eyes glittering humorously.
The glitter remained, but grew stern.
“I guess I just want to talk a bit. I don't really know about what…” He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, purposely casting his gaze past his students heads and staring at the sunset behind the forest. He nodded.
“Alright. How do you three value teamwork? Rin, you first, please.”
Rin, curious about what exactly her teacher was asking, thought for a moment, thinking.
“I…suppose teamwork is important. You need friends, right?”
Arashi-sensei nodded. “Okay. Obito?”
Obito, sitting Indian-style, adjusted his goggles.
“I kinda go with Rin. Friends are important.” And letting his eyes wander astray, he said lightly, “Not mentioning any names, but someone,” He shot a mild glare reproachfully at Kakashi, “I know could learn about teamwork.”
The silver haired youth ignored his teammate's comment. “Teams need to work together to complete a task. It's important to finish the job.”
Arashi-sensei bit the tip of tongue. “Most likely.” He stood up and stretched.
Yawning, he murmured, “Okee dokee, that's all for today. You're dismissed.”
 
A raven circling in the molten red sky watched intently as three preteens, a brown haired girl, a boy with hair that rivaled his own feathers and another boy with silver hair troup after a blonde man.
It mumbled to itself, flapped once, and flew off, off into the violet fringing the brilliant flame color of the setting sun.