Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pervert! ❯ Pervert! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“I do not!”
“Of course you do, Sasuke-kun.” Said Kakashi without looking at the very enraged Sasuke who looked ready to knock him out cold but the Copy Ninja, who was holding Flirting Paradise like always, didn't seem at all impressed. “Everyone thinks about sex. You shouldn't deny it.”
“I'm not some pervert like you are! I do not think about it!” screamed the angry Uchiha who had turned red when a certain word was said.
“Think about what?”
“About it.”
“What?”
“You know what I mean! You just said it!” The bastard wanted him to say it but he'd be damned before he'd let Kakashi win this.
“I have no idea what you're talking about.” But unfortunately for Sasuke neither was his sensei. The Copy Ninja was doing a lot better job at it then he was.
“Don't say that, you moron. Not even Naruto is that forgetful!”
“What makes you say that? For all you know I am that forgetful.” Was the calm and collected response from reason of Sasuke's annoyance.
“You... I can't believe... Bastard... Fine! I don't think about se-se-se-x...”
“I beg your pardon?”
“SEX!!!”
Kakashi suddenly looked up and sniggered. Sasuke was so surprised by this reaction that he simply stuttered. What the-? And then the Copy Ninja pointed to something behind the Sharingan user.
Sasuke turned around... and paled.
Behind him were Sakura, Naruto, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Lee, Neji, TenTen, Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru, Gai, Kurenai and Asuma. All of them staring shocked at Sasuke's outburst.
“Sasuke! You pervert!” laughed Naruto loudly as he pointed at the now blushing Uchiha.
”This..th-this isn't what it-“
“Sure it isn't.” Interrupted Kakashi. “Sasuke just confessed to me what he thinks about all the time, didn't you, Sasuke-kun?”
“No! I don't think about it all! I don't!” But it was no use.
“PERVERT!” screamed everybody besides Hinata who simply blushed brightly at the word.
Sasuke fumed.
Kakashi sniggered.
Naruto figured his sensei wasn't going to live for long after pulling this...
 
000000000
Short but sweet, don't you think. I've been having a lot of trouble writing stories because new ideas keep popping up and confuse me. Anyway! Review please...!!!!