Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Power House ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was a nice day in Konoha; people were going about their business. A young man was training solidly, lifting up huge boulders with one arm making himself stronger. He was blond and blue eyed, he was tall around 6 feet but, he was only 12. He kept at it and got stronger and more trained; he was a master of Taijutsu at 8 years old. Then got better in ninjutsu at 10, now he’s working on his Genjutsu, he was meditating keeping his mind clear there was a glow about him. He saw everything around him; he was able to make himself almost-immortal.

His skin was like iron, his muscles like steel.


After training, he got cleaned up and dressed into his outfit, a black muscle shirt, black slacks, gauntlets and boots. He walked in and a few of the girls were just looking at him with dreamy eyes. One of them went to him, “good morning Naruto-kun.” Said a blond haired, blue eyed beauty. She was in a black shin obi outfit.

“Morning Ino-chan,” he said. He saw a cute brunette with light violet eyes, blushing; she was in a beige jacket and a black body suit. He went over to her and sat down next to her, “hey Hinata.”

“N-Naruto-kun,” she said. “H-How are you this morning?”

“I’m fine, how are you?” She was trembling and he just smiled at her. She fainted, “oh here we go again.” He pulled out a small vial of smelling salts and she awoke, just in time for class. It was time for the final test to determine if they could be come Gennins. When it was Naruto’s turn, Ino squeezed his left hand and Hinata his right.

“Good luck Naruto-kun.” They said.


Naruto walked in, this time he was dressed in a black tight vest (1) and tied a bandana around his head. “My name’s Naruto Uzumaki,” he said.

“Naruto, we’d like for you to show us what you a capable of.” Said one of the teachers, so he thought about it and smiled. He charged up and lifted up off of the floor, and then he fired golden blasts from his hands. Making trenches into the floor, “Naruto. NARUTO, STOP!” He did and was still hovering in mid air.

“Huh?”

“You pass congratulations.” He was tossed a head band to him.


He walked out to the girls, “so? Did you pass?” asked Ino. Naruto’s back was to her and Hinata. He tied on the head band and turned around. They saw it on his forehead and they cheered leaping on to him. He caught them in mid air. “I hope we’re on the same team.”

“Hn, me too.” Said Hinata.

“There’s only one way to find out,” he said. Then he kissed them both on the temple, “see you guys tomorrow.” So he left and went home.


The next morning, Iruka came in with an announcement. “I’m sorry but Mizuki will not be teaching any more.” He said, “he had been thrown in the dungeon for treason thanks to an informant who shall be remained nameless.” He looked at Naruto and he blushed. “Okay, it’s time for team assignments.” So they made the announcements and then it was Naruto’s team turn, “the last team will be: Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuga, and Ino Yamanaka. Your jounin leader will be Kurenai Yuhi.” Naruto’s mouth just hung open.

“No way, both of my friends and the person who treats me like a little brother?” He said, “no one’s this lucky.” Ino and Hinata hugged him tightly. Just then a very hot looking woman appeared and smiled as she found Naruto and locked eyes with him. She had long beautiful black hair, eyes that were like pools of blood and a killer body.

‘Man, I hope I’m that good looking when I get older.’ Thought Ino, “are you okay Naru-kun?” She said, he started to faint. “NARU-KUN!” She reached for him as he started to fall down the stairs. His teammates started racing down to his unmoving body. He landed right in front of Kurenai, dead to the world. She knelt down and started to check on him for injuries.

“I didn’t know he’d take it like this.” She said she held him against herself.

“You must have a history.” Said Iruka, she nodded.

“I was there for him when no one else was.” She said, “and this was before we found out you know who was a kami.”

“Kyubi’s a kami?” He said under his breath, “then all this pain and angst on him was for nothing?” She nodded, “oh man. This village is going to owe him big time.”

“And you do know the Yondaime was in avatar?” Iruka looked at her, “well you do now.”

“What does this mean for Naruto?”

“Well take a look at him, I’m actually an angel sent to help him along the way. He has a bigger destiny than being Hokage.”

“What can be more important than being Hokage?”

“A hero.”

TBC