Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Puzzle Called War ❯ Newest Player ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-sighs- WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?! Okay, I'm done. I just felt like getting that out. Anyway, I've been especially bored lately cuz there's nothing to do over the weekends! Oh well! At least I can use up all my bored hours writing this! Hm…I'm gunna be extra busy with school from now on, so I have to idea how long it'll take me to update! But I think that at least by the end of July, this story will come to an end! BUT ALAS, I SHALL NOT DIE! And, there's a new character!
 
`Day and night! I toss and turn; I keep stressing my mind, mind! I look for peace but see I don't attain. What I need for keeps this silly game we play, play. Now look at this. Madness to magnet keeps attracting me, me…' -Day N Night [Kid Cudi]
 
I was tied up.
 
This was not a freakin' dream, that much I could tell. This was real, and I was tied up in a chair. Now, the last thing I can clearly remember was Naruto bursting into my room, and then…nothing. So obviously something happened when I took a day trip to la la land. I was swimming in those black waters again, not fully conscious. My eyes fluttered open slowly, only to look at the scrapes I created on my thighs wrapped up in bandages.
 
“The hell…” I muttered, my voice layered with sleep. My ankles were tied to the legs of a chair, and my arms were tied to the back of the chair. I was hunched over, probably from sleeping. There was a metal choker around my neck with a chain connected to it, which was securely locked on the front part of the chair I was sitting on.
 
“Are you awake, Sakura?” A voice asked, muffled through a speaker. My body snapped up, but the chain only allowed me very little space to sit up straight. I looked around my surroundings as best I could. The room was pitch black except for the one dim lamp hanging above me. No windows, no doors, no escape.
 
“What. The fuck. Is this?” I demanded through my teeth. The voice chuckled nervously through the other end. Good.
 
“Sakura, stop trying to scare the poor guy.” A new voice said. I recognized it immediately.
 
“Tsunade!! What the fuck is this shit?!” I shouted, trembling angrily in the chair. “Why the fuck am I in here? Is this some kinda shitty game?!”
 
“Control yourself Sakura! We have you in here for reasons you don't need to know.” Tsunade said. I could practically see the sneer on her face.
 
“No, no! Why don't you just tell me?! I got nothing better to do!” I shouted. She sighed on the other end.
 
“We cannot risk you crossing the border. We fear you will not come back. I'm sorry Sakura, but this for your protection and the village as well.” Tsunade stated.
 
“You. Fuck. Face.” I whispered, the trembling getting even more violent. I screamed at the top of my lungs. “Get me outta here right now, you bitch! I'm not some lab experiment! And protection, my ass!”
 
“What the hell are you talking about?!” The other voice shouted in the microphone. I recognized it immediately.
 
“Naruto, you ass fucker! I so hate you right now! What a weak attempt to try and help me, douche bag!” I yelled.
 
I struggled violently with the chair until the legs of the chair finally broke. It fell over, bringing me down with it. I shrieked and growled like an animal, trying to set myself free. I kicked at the nothingness in the air and rolled around the floor to break off more pieces of the chair.
 
“What the hell are you doing?!” Tsunade demanded. “Somebody get down there and sedate her ASAP!”
 
I finally got rid of the stupid chair, but the chain was still wrapped around my neck. I left it alone, standing right under the one light. That place was my ticket out. Those wires led to more wires…which led to a room where they were all plugged in. I forced chakra into my feet and jumped up to grab the string it was connected to. It ripped from my weight, pulling down part of the ceiling.
 
“Adieu losers!” I announced, giving them a salute before climbing into the vents. I crawled through the small space until a new vent window came up. I peeked through it to see that I was actually in the hospital this hole time! I kicked the metal frame off and jumped down.
 
“S-Sakura?!” Ino cried, jumping in surprise. “Where the hell have you been? I came to your house this morning but you weren't there!”
 
“Umm…I'll explain that later! What'd you come to the house for?” I asked, cracking the stiff joints in my arms while she talked.
 
“Actually, Kakashi sent me there. They sent the new regiment out there, and you were supposed to be there. Naruto didn't come either, so they at least needed you. Get out there!” Ino said. My eyes narrowed.
 
“Okay. See ya, Ino.” I said, scowling. So Tsunade and Naruto had been in on this the whole time? He probably brought me to that loony bin because he thought it would help me. I'd bet anything that Tsunade told him it was good idea. What bullshit!
 
“This…is too easy!” Ichigo exclaimed, tossing another captive off to the side. We would bring them in for interrogation and try to figure out what the snake bastard had planned for us.
 
“Don't jinx it.” I said, dusting my hands off. He jus grinned. “So, how many do you feel like dragging?”
 
“Uh, Sakura, we need the captives alive, not half dead…” Kakashi muttered, staring at the mutilated pile of enemy ninja. They were barely recognizable as human beings.
 
“See, the key word there is half dead. I'm gonna assume that right after the interrogation they're just gonna drop like flies.” I stated, putting my hands on my hips. “Besides, there's nothing better to do out here anyway!”
 
“Yea, Kakashi, it's too easy!” Ichigo chimed in.
 
“What is up with teenagers when it comes to blood and carnage?!” Kakashi grumbled to himself. I giggled at his choice of words.
 
We divided out the number of ninja each of us would drag, and we were on our way. But just when were about to hit the path that led back to the village, a giant explosion occurred, shaking the ground like crazy. I fell to the floor out of balance and glanced around frantically. The team was still alive, but a small part of the forest was completely cleared out. I lifted myself onto my knees and scanned for anyone who might've thrown a bomb.
 
“What in the world…?” Ichigo hissed, shaking dirt out of his hair. “Was that a bomb?!”
 
“Wait…I have a feeling that wasn't a bomb.” Kakashi said.
 
“Then what is it? Did we step on a land mine or something? Maybe pulled a wire on a trap?” Ichigo demanded, his head whipping back and forth.
 
“It was some kind of technique. Only small part of the forest got destroyed, and that was the exact place we were standing a few minutes ago. They were aiming for us, probably.” I said, analyzing the scenery. “But whoever did it was very off, or the jutsu is slow.”
 
This time, I saw it. A bright white beam sparked high into the air, and then came crashing down. The ground shook and cracked, and more trees were knocked over. I stared at the damage in awe. We would've been annihilated if we were still standing over there. But it was obvious that the person using the jutsu could not find our exact position. He was just using it blindly. I took out a paper bomb, wrapped it onto a kunai, and threw it in the direction of the hidden ninja. Three trees fell, but there was no sound of pain.
 
“He's probably farther away then you think. Maybe we should-” Ichigo started, but cut off when Kakashi threw another kunai. A thud sounded after, along with groans. “Ok! Never mind then.”
 
We walked over to the spot where the mutated ninja landed. His skin was a fine grey and had strange green markings on his arms and below his eyes. The palms of his hands looked like the rough side of a sponge, except they were red. He had on black sweat pants and that a silver belt to hold them up along with a baggy shirt. His eyes were all white, no color whatsoever, but I could see the faint outline of his cornea. He was definitely knocked out with the kunai lodged right into his arm.
 
“He's one of the weirdest mutated ninja I've seen so far.” I clarified, crouching down to poke his face. Just one poke and his head turned limply to the side. There was a weird cork shaped metal thing pierced into the back of his neck. “And what do we have here?'
 
“Let's find out!” Ichigo said excitedly, crouching down also. He gave a good yank at the metal thingy before it was ripped from his skin. The guy flinched, but he didn't wake up. Sparks flew from the end that was sticking into his neck. “Ok, what is this?”
 
“It's a transmitter. He was being controlled. They were sending electric waves in that with orders.” Kakashi explained, examining the metal thing for himself. “Let's leave the others here. He'll have enough information for us.”
 
I shrugged and dropped the two ninja hanging on my shoulders. Kakashi and Ichigo dropped their share, and Ichigo bent down to pick up the new guy. The guy didn't make another sound the whole time we were walking back to the gates of the village. Tsunade was waiting for us in the hospital, livid. I gave her my psychopathic look just to let her know that I wasn't to be messed with right now. She was still angry, but she backed off and didn't bring it up again. Even so, my thoughts still wondered to where Naruto could be at the moment. Probably complaining to Hinata or something.
 
“Who's this freak?” Ino asked, tending to her patient. I rolled my eyes as I healed the wound given to him by Kakashi. “Well?”
 
“Not sure. He was being controlled and attacked us. Kakashi got to him, and we just brought him here. He might have to value to us. You never know, he could be cuter without the mutation.” I shrugged, grinning like an idiot.
 
“Don't get stupid on me, but he kinda looks like Sasuke.” Ino said, staring more closely at his face. I flinched at the name and my thoughts soured even though I agreed.
 
“They…have some similarities, I guess. But this guy's hair is better and silkier. Sasuke's looks like a chicken's ass.” I joked, finishing up my job. She laughed at my comment. “But if I didn't know any better, I'd swear they were brother and sister.”
 
“Exactly!” Ino agreed, straightening up. “So if he was being controlled, that doesn't necessarily mean he's the bad guy. I hope he isn't. Bad boys aren't that cute anymore. It's all about long hair now.”
 
“You mean Ichigo.” I said flatly.
 
“Yea…” Ino said dreamily, clasping her hands together. I could tell she was taking a momentary trip to lovey dovey land, so I decided to get back to the weirdo.
 
“Hey, wake up dude! This is the archangel Gabriel giving you your one way ticket to hell!” I yelled, yanking his ear. He grimaced at my volume and caught my hand. His skin morphed into a regular olive tone, but green marks remained.
 
“Damn!” Ino purred, batting her hand in the air like cat. “He's sexier than I thought! But he does look pretty girlish…”
 
“Are you awake, mister whatever the hell your name is?” I asked. His eyes fluttered open, and they were a strange hazel.
 
“Yoko,” The guy corrected, except this was no guy. I was a friggin girl! I jumped in surprise.
 
“Holy shit!” Ino and I shouted in unison. “You're a girl!!”
 
“Um, yeah? Didn't the boobs give me away?” She deadpanned, lifting her shirt. And somehow under that shirt was a lacey bra holding together a serious pair of boobs. Of all the days I decide not to do a thorough check up, its today!
 
“So what are you to Orochimaru, exactly?” Tsunade asked, looking over the papers I gave her after my second thorough check up. Yoko stiffened.
 
“…They controlled me with that transmitter for missions, like today. And…other things.” Yoko said, nervously. She scratched her cheek.
 
“Other things like…?” Tsunade trailed off, staring at her intently.
 
“Like being a sex slave.” Yoko admitted quickly. A severe shiver ran down my spine and I convulsed along with it. I gagged silently at the thought of what she would go through against her own will.
 
“Um…okay.” Tsunade whispered. “That's all I need to far. We can do questioning later, I guess.”
 
“Okay!” Yoko chirped. I walked out with her, a plan suddenly forming into my head.
 
“So, that means you've been inside Orochimaru's headquarters right? And you know your way around?” I asked. She nodded. “Do you think you could get me in there?”
 
“Well, that would take a lot of good planning, but sure, I guess I can.” Yoko said. I stared at her happily, but then I sobered up.
 
“And you'd be willing to follow my plan?” I asked. She nodded again. “Even if you had to screw the snake bastard again?” She blanched. “Well, we got time to think about it.”
 
“Actually, I think it would be better if I explained the whole slave thing first before we plan. And I should tell you about his headquarters. Where do you live?” Yoko said.
 
“Not too far. We can talk there.” I said. She nodded and followed me to my house.
 
“Oh, what the fuck!” I groaned, slapping my forehead. Orochimaru was more disgusting than I took him for. The rumors gave him to justice.
 
“I know…” Yoko muttered, shivering. “But anyway, there's something way more important than that!”
 
“What?” I asked, leaning in closer. She peaked out the windows before speaking.
 
“Kabuto has been working on a new weapon behind Orochimaru's back. It's state of the art, and totally more advanced than shuriken and kunai! It's like a pea shooter, except better!”
 
“Pea shooter?” I echoed.
 
“Yea! It's totally lethal and can pretty much kill instantly if you hit the right spot. He tested it, and it works perfectly. I've never seen anything like it, though I'm really not sure what he made it for. It's made of all metal. Sweet, huh?” Yoko said.
 
“So, what's this weapon called?” I asked.
 
“It's called a pistol! It's looks kinda like this,” Yoko explained, shaping her pointer and thumb like an L. “and it has a trigger too! You just load the bullets and pull the trigger! Then, BANG! He's dead.”
 
“That doesn't sound too hard if all we have to do is shoot the bullet things.” I said.
 
“But you have to keep your hand steady and aim correctly! Trust me, it's hard. Kabuto let me handle it once, and things went bad! If you don't hold it correctly, you could end up shooting a comrade by accident.” Yoko said.
 
“So, how'd you get yourself into his hideout anyway? Did he found you somehow?” I asked.
 
“No, it's totally different. My parents…were literal lumps of shit. They borrowed lots of money from Orochimaru to pay off a different debt. I mean, who begs someone else for money just to pay off someone else you begged from? It was retarded cycle. Anyway, we couldn't pay him bag, so they bargained me, their only child. I was to do whatever he said and he'd let my parents off the hook. Of course, I barely remember anything I've done in my time with him since I was controlled for the most part.” Yoko whispered.
 
“That…sucks.” I said flatly. There was no other way to describe it. Her parent's stupidity led to their downfall. “But you remember being his sex slave though?”
 
“I remember everything that involves that. He didn't control me then. He just threatened me if I didn't do something he wanted me to. I remember all the other girls; there were at least ten of us.” Yoko said.
 
“Were?” I questioned, surprised at the past tense.
 
“I don't know how many were left. Last time I was there, it was down to six, including me. They all died from experimentation or disease.” Yoko explained. She then grinned at me. “Do you know how old that guy is? He doesn't last for ten minutes!”
 
“OK! Way too much information!” I exclaimed, but couldn't help laughing anyway. “You're weird!”
 
“Hey, just because I don't like being his slave doesn't mean I hate sex.” Yoko shrugged. Her face suddenly soured. “But loosing my virginity to him…disturbs me beyond limits.”
 
“Um, let's not talk about it anymore.” I said, getting uncomfortable.
 
“Eh, feeling a little down Sakura? Don't tell me you're still a virgin at this age.” Yoko teased. “What're you waiting for?! Tomorrow you'll be forty and regret it all!”
 
“I'm fifteen for god's sake!” I argued.
 
“And so is Zakura!” Yoko retorted.
 
“Technically, she's thirty!” I countered.
 
“Thirty shmirty! She's fifteen!”
 
“And how do you know that anyway?!”
 
“Me and her go wayyyy back!”
 
“So how old does that make you?”
 
“I'm 23. But that's not the point! Why don't you live a little? Oh…wait I get it.”
 
“Get what?!”
 
“You're saving yourself for somebody, aren't you? Don't lie! I can see that blush on your cheeks!”
 
“Like hell I'd save myself for him!”
 
“Is that a yes?”
 
“No!”
 
“It's a yes. You're hopeless.”
 
“Ugh!”
Since Yoko had no place to stay, she ended up sleeping over my house for the night. None of my t-shirts fit over her chest because of my non-existent boobs. She was more feminine than I first believed. We actually had to bang on Naruto's door and ask for one of his t-shirts. I seemed like a stick compared to Yoko. It was so strange that we just met hours ago, but we acted like friends who've met since childhood. But she was so real to me that it was impossible for me to just not be friends with someone as true as her.
 
“What's on your mind, Sakura? You've been glaring at the ceiling for a good five minutes, and I don't think laser beams will shoot out any time soon.” Yoko said. She was lying on the couch in the big white t-shirt that stopped at the middle of her thighs.
 
“Nothing. I was just thinking how close we've gotten so quickly.” I answered. She chuckled at my response.
 
“Yea well, opposites attract. No homo.” Yoko giggled. I laughed along with her. “Well, I'm beat. G'night pinky.”
 
“Whatever…” I grumbled. “Just shut up and sleep.”
 
“Likewise.”
 
Okay, I'm done! SOO…lot's of shit is gunna happen from now on, if things go smoothly. It might even go over 20 chapters, seeing how it's turning out. So now you've met Yoko, who I'll probably draw and post on deviantart in the near future. She is very important for the ending, if you haven't already noticed. Um, so enjoy and review please!
Oh, and check out my other story `The Seed'.
 
LusterBlossom2: You are?! Excellent! I hope it's too your likings!
 
-Satans_Spawnishly_Daughter-: I totally did that on purpose! I was just thinking about the movie while writing it and was like `aw hell, let's see who'll catch on!' xD So hurry up and update your other stories on fictionpress!
 
AnimePrincessInuLover: Uhhh…I hate school. FRIGGIN TERMPAPER…!!! Hope you enjoyed this one!
 
-SmilezPeepz I Outtieee