Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Raining Blood ❯ God help us ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

OK Next Chappie you guys asked for it so I will provide it.
 
 
She grasped. Her stomach was throbbing again and now a wave of nausea was racking through her body. Her eyes were hollow, and her lips chapped, along with the eyes of the undead. She untangled herself from the blanket that had helped to keep her trapped inside her mind, to keep everyone away. But she couldn't do it anymore. She had heard the pounding and pleading. She was worrying them all. “It's my fault isn't that
right,-…Kiba” she said softly to the blackness that had wrapped around her.
 
Naruto stood at her door again. He looked at the place that he had seen his friends last together.
 
FLASHBACK
 
Naruto walked up the stairs to the apartment that Hinata had moved in to so she could be with Kiba. As he ascended the stairs he heard their voices.
 
“Kiba please don't go” he heard her pleading to him
“I'm sorry baby but I have to”
“You Can-”
Naruto peaked around the edge of the hallway to see that Kiba had leaned into Hinata kissing her to silence her.
“I will come back for you” he told her. He leaned even closer to her whispering something that even Naruto's excellent hearing missed. He sighed and leaned against the wall to wait for Kiba.
“Enjoy yourself” kiba asked as he rounded the corner
Naruto smiled at him “You should just stay with h-”
Kiba however cut him off “I can't I need this money” he said as he began to walk down the stairs.
“Why?” Naruto asked as he swiftly followed him.
“That my friend is a secret” he said as he looked back at him. His eyes creased in a smile.
Naruto just laughed and slapped him on the back.
 
End Flash Back
 
“I'm sorry Kiba” he said silently to the door that had not opened in days. “I still can't do anything” He said to himself and turned walking down those stairs that made him remember.
 
Ok this is number 3. I know they are short but it's easier for me and faster for you. IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATE!!