Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Raining Blood ❯ Let me be strong...for him ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey another chappie because I feel like writing…I guess I'm inspired…Oh Well…
Well one thing I want to say is a thank you to HoldMeTight123. You have been reviewing throughout the fic and so I thank you!
 
Now here is the story…Oh and I do not own Naruto…Yet!
 
 
 
Hinata slowly opened the door to her empty apartment. Her body was still dripping from the rain that poured outside. Her eyes we're clouded though this time not in pity but in thought. She sighed as she got to her room. As she peeled the wet clothing from her body she entered the shower. As the beads of water cascaded down her body she thought back to the events that aspired earlier. She looked at her hands that still shook.
 
“Hinata he's dead” Shino said to her as she sat in front of the memorial “You know he would hate for you to do this to yourself because of him” Shino turned to leave but stopped “Hinata, Kiba once said to me that you were his strength and his light.” He paused “Don't stop shinning yet because so many people need you” and with that he continued to walk away.
 
Her tears fell again as she slid down the shower wall, her hands bunching over her eyes. `What should I do?' she thought to herself as her hands fell and her eyes turned blank “Oh god please help me, and everyone else” she thought as she rose her head up and looked pleadingly at the ceiling.
 
 
 
Naruto stood in front of his target dummy. He had been trying to work the anxiety that he felt out of his bones. He only stopped earlier when it had rained. He sighed as he grabbed the water that lay at his feet. He leaned against the nearest tree before taking a swig of the bottle. He heard a twig snap and turned his head to the sound.
 
“Sakura” he let fall from his lips. She smiled at him as she walked over to him. He watched her move `when did her movement get so graceful?' he thought to himself before he opened his mouth “What's up” he asked her.
 
When Sakura finally got over to him she felt her breath still when he smiled at her. She felt the tension that constricted her loosen. `It's been so long since he smiled' “Nothing really I was around and heard someone so I came to see if they were as bored as I am” she said a grin on her face.
 
He looked at her a smile still on his face. “What do you have in mind?” he inquired
 
“Nothing much, really maybe just some ramen” she asked as she glanced towards him knowing that he had been depriving himself of his favorite food for quite some time.
 
Naruto felt his mouth begin to water as the thought of the yummy noodles. He smiled up at her as he pushed himself off the ground “I am sold” he told her with his unique grin. She smiled at him as well and they walked towards the ramen stand in a comfortable silence.
 
 
 
Hinata stood at the exit of her apartments. `The sun is so bright' she thought to herself sadly.
 
“Hey Hinata you know something?” She heard Kiba ask her. “No what?” she replied playing into one of his corny sayings. “You're my light, but you're not the sun. You know why?” he said as he flipped on the couch looking at her as she was finishing up breakfast. She laughed “No I don't my couch potato, but I know you're going to tell me” she said a twinkle in her eyes. “Because you're a hidden beauty who brings light into the darkness of night” he told her his grin nearly ripping his face in two. She smiled as him and walked over to him. She leaned down placing a soft kiss on his forehead. “Thank you, my sun” she said softly as she turned back to the kitchen to finish preparing breakfast. He smiled and laughed before getting up to sit by her.
 
Hinata sighed `don't do that!' she told herself. `I have to be strong…for him” she thought before looking up to the sun and smiling.
 
 
 
Tsunade sat at her desk leafing through the files that had just been left on her desk. She sighed as her fingers pressed into her temples. `Why is all this happening now?' she thought as she looked through her window.
 
She heard knocking outside her door. “Come in” she said to the person knocking. Jiraiya entered his face somber. “You know why I'm here right” her face scrunched up and she sighed. “I take it that's a yes” he said to her.
 
“Why is this happening now?” she asked him pleading that he could answer her question. She looked into his eyes seeing that it was a hopeless question. She groaned “I can't do this to them” she began but Jiraiya cut her off
 
“It doesn't matter we have to do this” he told her strictly like a parent to a child.
 
She scowled at him “You think I don't fucking know that!” she screamed as she slammed her hands on her tables causing it to splinter.
 
“Calm down” he told her softly “I know how you feel but we have no choice, this is our Only Choice” he said looking firmly into her eyes.
 
“I know” she felt tears build at the back of her eyes “I just wish there was an alternative”
“I know Tsunade, I know” he said as he set an arm against her back “I know” he sighed as he too looked out the window trying to keep his eyes from looking at the paper that lay on Tsunade's desk. That paper that would change and possible destroy everything. The paper read “Declaration of War from Sound”. This was the true turning point of what was to occur.
 
Okay and it is here that I leave you! Bye and thank for reading Oh and PLEASE REVIEW!!!