Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Resident Naruto 4 ❯ A finale chaotic. part one ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
JJ: Hey everybody 'sigh' this is the real chapter five. And you know what that means. This will be the part 1 of the final chapter of this story.
Naruto: Yeah, but it'll be fun though, right?
JJ: Of course! I'm a person who believes that the final Chapter should be where you play all the cards in your hand and top everything you've done so far. You always put your best foot forward at the end. Oh yeah, I want you all to reply on the subject of the prologue. Do you want me to write it out or leave it alone, because if I write it out I can go into more depth. And there will be a Resident Naruto five and probably a movie [Probably].
Naruto: You mean I have to go through this again?
JJ: Sorry, but trust me it won't be anytime too soon.
Hinata: JJ-Kun, are we going to be there?
JJ: I can't say that yet, sorry.
Sasuke: I can't wait to fight you Naruto. I want to see how much stronger you've become.
Naruto: Stronger than you.
Sasuke Well let's see.
Sakura: Um, guys.

Sakura's attempts were for nothing. They both started fighting like idoits but, the worst part is that they're doing outside the story. Where's the fun in that. I turn to Ammy and she nods knowingly at me. She walks between the two men and drops a bomb in front of her. I smile as they both back away slowly and Ammy dispels the bomb. That was a little too funny.
Sakura: Why did you do that?
JJ: We had to stop them somehow.
Hinata: What would you two have done if the bomb had went off?
Ammy/JJ: uhhhhh.......
JJ: Anyway.
Sakura: Yeah, change the subject.

I'll just pretend like I didn't hear that.
JJ: Well it's been fun while it lasted.
Naruto: Hey JJ, why did you choose me? This time I want a real answer.
JJ: Well my first choice was Inuyasha but, that didn't work out. [Because when I told him it was resident evil he hung up on me.] Besides there was enough of him on this site anyway. At first I didn't want to use you.

Naruto's face dropped when I said that part and I think I know why.
JJ: Not that way Naruto. There were two reasons, first there aren't guns in Naruto. Second I didn't want to put my boy Naruto in danger like this, but you proved to me that you were the best choice for the job. I feel kind of a kinship with you because we're alot alike.
Naruto: Really?
JJ: Yeah, that's why you're my favorite character in anything. And why I also like Hinata and your pairing.
Hinata: Huh?
JJ: uh-huh. Your personality is just like the first real girlfriend I've ever had and my longest lasting relationship. That's why I like your pairing so much. [All true.]
Sasuke: What about me?
JJ: Truly you're just like my brother.
Sakura: And me?
JJ: What about you?
Sakura: Com'n.
JJ: Alright you're really cute but, you remind me of my sister and I don't really like my sister that much, I mean I love my sister, but, I don't like her. And I don't like you either.

Sakura's face dropped which actually made me feel bad. 'sigh' I'm too nice.
JJ: Don't worry though, I'm not a basher. I think that personal feelings about a character don't belong in the story because even if you don't like someone in the story that doesn't mean others don't. And in the end you're not writing the story for yourself if you're posting it.

MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
JJ: So don't worry you'll still be cool.

I say giving her a reassuring smile.
Ammy: Hey do you hear something?
????: Naruto-niisan.
JJ: Da hell is that?

I turn to see a creamy skinned, black haired girl run to Naruto. She pulled him into an all out hug which earned glares from Ammy and Hinata. Her black eyes reminded me of someone. She looked about sixteen and she had briliant proportions. Wait a minute......
JJ: Naruto is that?
Naruto: Yeah, Yu how did you get here?
Yu: I can't tell that yet.
Sasuke: Hey Yu, it's been a while.
Yu: Don't talk to me like you know me. Someday after you kill Itachi me and Naruto will kill you.
Sasuke: Good then hate me. It'll make you stronger.
JJ: Man you really do talk like Itachi. Damn this is one long introduction.
Sakura: I noticed.
JJ: I got so off track. Any way this is part 1 final chapter and I say thank you to those who have read this and who will read it in the future. Now let's get this party started.

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------


A finale chaotic. Part 1

A Ganado in a soldier uniform walked through the cave watchfully looking for any signs of intruders but, the second he turned his back he had an axe lodged in it. Naruto ripped upward tearing through the man before throwing his body to the side. He stood at the edge of the cove and motioned for the girls to come closer. They sat next to him and peeked around the corner. Their eyes gazed upon destroyed buildings that had men patroling around it. There was a large search light circling the ground and there was a small gap on the ground that just barely seperated the path.
Naruto: We have to disable the searchlight before we go forward.
Hinata: Leave that to me.

She quickly pulled a kunai from Naruto's pouch and aimed it at the light above. She quickly threw it up and it shattered the light into pieces. The whole place got dark and the ganados looked around in the darkness. The three took the chance and leapt across the gap towards the other side but, the second that they landed a second search shot on and spotted them. Before they knew it they were surrounded.
Naruto: Damn!

Naruto scanned the crowd and saw that these men had new weapons at their disposal. Some had electric rods while some had maces. He drew his twin handguns and aimed at each side of him. Hinata pulled her TMP and reloaded the clip. Ammy held out her windmill and waited for the men to move and after a few minutes one man broke the stare down by charging at Naruto. He shot into his head and the other men began to close in. Ammy opened the windmill and tossed it in a circle slicing the men in half but, one closed in on her and swung down with the electric rod. Before he could land the blow Hinata kicked him in the chest and shot into it sending him flying back into the ocean behind him. Naruto shot with perfect aim killing most of the men around him but, suddenly they all started to back away leaving Naruto and the girls very confused. At that moment a door opened on one of the building fragments to reveal a man holding an extremely large gun, with a chain of bullets hanging from it. He jumped down into the middle of the crowd and pulled trigger. The gun's many barrels began to spin and after a minute they started to shoot out bullets towards the three. They all retreated behind a wall and watched as the men they were just fighting were riped to pieces by the force of the powerful gun and heard the bullets getting closer.
Ammy: Rae. [what do we do?]
Naruto: I don't know.

Before the bullets could hit the wall they heard them momentarily stopped. Naruto wasted no time, he popped up from the opening in the wall and shot into the man's face.
Naruto: Got em'.

The man held his face and strained for a second but, then shrugged it off and ran through the wall they were resting behind.
Naruto: How?!

The three jumped to the side to get away but, the large swung the gun smacking Naruto in the face, sending him spwarling to the ground.
Hinata: Naruto-kun!

Before they could land and run to the fallen Naruto the man swung the gun to point at them. He began to pull the trigger but, was thrown off by Naruto furiously swinging his axe into his back. He trashed around and tossed Naruto off but, when he looked back the girls were gone and so was Naruto. Naruto and the girls retreated behind a different wall and kept their breathing down. Naruto had noticed something though, because of that gun the man's movement was slowed down and he couldn't aim at more than one target at once.
Naruto: We should split up, it's the best course of action.

Ammy brought back her red streaks.
Ammy: What do you mean?
Naruto: We should split up so that he can't aim at us all at once. One of us will have to be a decoy.
Hinata: Who will that be?

Naruto smiled and started running through the man's vision. Hinata looked at him and then at Ammy.
Ammy: Did you really need to ask?
Hinata: I geuss not.

Hinata pulled out her scythe and waited for the right time while Naruto barely escaped the hail of bullets. He ran behind a wall and climbed up a ladder that led to the top of the building. He leapt to the top and the man aimed up at him, making the girls smile as the opprotunity presented itself. Naruto started running as he reached top so the man would clearly see him and give him his undivided attention but, before he could the man in one hop jumped to the top with him and his eyes nearly popped from his head as the man aimed the gun at him. He had to think fast. He kept running towards the man even as he placed his finger on the trigger and much to the man's surprise Naruto leapt forward and drop kicked him in the chest. The force of the attack sent the man and Naruto, who was still standing on his chest, falling to the ground. When the man hit the ground Naruto flipped off of him and landed in front of the other building. Before the man could lift himself he looked to the side and saw Hinata standing there, holding her scythe to the ground and when he looked to the right Ammy held the windmill to the ground in a similar fashion.
Naruto: See ya.

As soon as he said that the girls were standing on the opposite side of their previous positions with their weapons dripping blood. The man's body suddenly burst into three different pieces and they all made their way to the door at the top of the stone steps only to find that it was locked. Hinata looked to the side and pressed the button that was resting on the side. A light started to shine and it shot all the way to a mirror on other side of the cove. Naruto jumped to it and moved it to shine on a different mirror that Hinata then went to. She shined it on the side of the door causing it to open and when it did there were two men waiting on the other side. Ammy turned to them as they prepared to throw a stick of dynamite at her, but before they could Naruto shot it while they were still holding it, blowing them to pieces. He and Hinata jumped down to Ammy and walked trough the door.
Ammy: How did you shoot them so fast?
Naruto: I was already aiming at the door before it opened.
Ammy: You knew they were there?
Naruto: No, but, I had a good feeling they were.
Hinata: How'd you come to that?
Naruto: Because there always is.
Ammy: Point taken. Thanks though.
Naruto: My pleasure, now let's go before they decide to come after us.

Naruto led the girls down the path of the new cave they had entered. He opened a door and found himself in situation. There were people posted up a hill leading upward to another door. They looked at the searchlight at the top and watch with no suprised as it instantly locked onto them and people ran down after them. The hill was on the side of a cliff with certain parts covered by wooden barracades. When the first man reached the bottom of the hill he grabbed his neck and snapped it before spin kicking him into the river.
Naruto: Move!

The girls took his word and followed him up the hill. A Ganado ran up to him and Hinata cut in front of him and low kicked his ankle forward before she spun into a head lock. She pulled up quickly snapping his neck then spun around slamming the man's head into another Ganado's stomache. The combo created a kind of bridge and Ammy ran up the man's back and leapt off with her windmill slashing off the second Ganados head. The girls smiled and was caught off gaurd by a flaming arrow coming at them. Naruto caught it and flung a kunai into the bow holder's head causing him to fall from the bridge above the group. There were two more men waiting up there for them and one was holding a stick of dynamite. Instead of throwing it at the group he threw it back at something on the road in front of them. Naruto's eyes went wide when he saw a cart full of explosive barrels. When the dynamite hit it, the cart went rolling down the hill and Naruto gave the first order that came to mind.
Naruto: Go up fast!

The girls complied and jumped onto the barracade and the wall by it. They looked at Naruto as his eyes followed the cart all the way down the hill. The second it blew up on the wall, he looked back at the men on the wooden bridge. He started to jump between the wall and the barracade with the girls following suit. When Hinata reached the bridge she kicked the first Ganado in the legs and caused him to flip back and hit the back of his head on the bridge before hitting the ground. Naruto grabbed the second man while Ammy chuckled. [Not for the weak stomached.] He held the man by the neck and pulled a stick of dynamite from his side and held it out while Ammy led a trail of fire to the fuse. Once the dynamite was lit he stuffed it in the man's mouth and kicked him off the bridge. The man hit the ground with a bang that splattered his brains on almost every inch of the ground. They all looked at each other and jumped from the bridge before finally going through the door at the top of the hill. The second they stepped through they were standing in a facility that seemed to be the base of operations. Naruto took the lead and pulled his blacktail before shooting through the head of a man that charged at him. He led down the end of the hall and looked at a door that lifted up and it revealed two men with bowguns. They shot at them and Naruto pushed the out of the way just to catch two arrows in the left side of his chest. The men laughed and the dors closed back leaving only a wounded Naruto.
Hinata: Naruto-kun!
Ammy: Naruto are you okay?
Naruto: Yeah, stay back!

He pulled out the arrows and his eyes turned red. At that moment he did something that they didn't see coming. He punched through the steel door and grabbed one man by the neck before quickly pulling back snapping the man's neck. The second man looked with fear as Naruto reached his hands back into the hole and dragged his hand to the left ripping through the door. The last thing the second man saw was blood red eyes. Naruto ripped through the rest of the door and walked through after the other men inside. The girls heard the loud screams and peeked around the corner to see Naruto back to normal.
Naruto: It's safe now.

He said motioning for them to follow, which they quickly compled to. He led them into a hallway that had a clear view to the floor aboveand a hallway above that. Naruto looked to the side to see if their were any people waiting on them and was relieved to find that their was no one. He took a deep sigh and turned down the hall. After walking for a while they came in front of a locked door that seemed to be the way out.
Naruto: Okay, I'll go back and check that other room that said "freezer disposal". You two follow and wait for me to come back out, okay?
Hinata: Right.
Ammy: Gotcha.

Naruto nodded and headed back for the door. He pulled his blacktail and readied it for anyone who was trying to play a game of ninja with him. He nodded one more time for the girls to wait and closed the door in behind him. The room smelled of rotting corpses and singed flesh. But, the room's most distingishing feature was the strechers with bodies on them and weird gray skinned creatures hanging from meat hooks on the ceiling. The room was freezing, Naruto felt that whatever he had to do here he'd better do it fast. Naruto bypassed the creatures and walked into a small opening on the side of a glass wall. He saw a heat valve covering a freezer with a breifcase inside. Naruto turned the valve and opened the freezer after it defrosted to grab the breifcase but, quickly froze when he heard the sound of something moving. He turned his gaze to the side to see that nothing had changed from the way it was.
Naruto: Must have been hearing things.

Naruto pulled out the breifcase and set it on the ground. He slowly opened it and saw that it was holding nothing, but a cardkey.
Naruto: Man, do you really need a whole breifcase for this?

Naruto checked closer in the breifcase and found that the inside was just a cover. He pulled up the silk inside and found that there were stacks upon stacks of money inside. He pulled back, looked at both sides of him and then stuffed as much as he could in his pockets before finally checking the cardkey. It was really advanced, the likes of which he had never seen before. Each time he moved it, it seemed to point at a mechanical object in a different part of the room. He stepped out of the glass room and walked to the device. He put the cardkey inside and it changed into a different color.
Naruto: Maybe now I can use it to open the door out there.

Naruto pulled the cardkey and tossed it into the air. He watched it carefully as it came back down and closed his eyes. He listened to it cut the air gently and it's swaying motions as it twisted in descent. Without opening his eyes, he caught the card key in his hands.
Naruto: Even after all this stress I still stay at the top of my game.

Naruto smiled and walked back to the door he had come in through. He turned the knob and found that the door was locked and he heard something slopping one the ground in behind him. He turned around and was staring directly at one of the gray creature as it slowly crawled to it's feet and hissed in shallow breathing.
Naruto: I should have known.

Naruto pulled his Killer 7 and shot the creature's head off. The blast from the gun sent the creature spinning back to the floor.
Naruto: Sorry buddy.

He said with a cocky smile on his face. He turned back to the door and turned the knob.
Naruto: What's wrong? It usually opens after I kill the creatures.

He stopped after he heard something slopping against the ground. He turned back and the creature stood up with half a head that quickly started to regenerate. Naruto's eyes almost popped from his head as the creature's head fully recovered.
Creature: S--ooo----rrrrr--y b----u----ddddd----y.

It mimicked in a hissed voice. It opened it's mouth and it's fangs were like knives and daggers. It streched it's arms at Naruto and he ducked under it. When it missed the creature swung it's arms down and slashed sideways at Naruto. He flipped back over it and tossed a tag on it's chest. When it blew up the creature did nothing but, merely bend over backwards and writhe. Naruto pulled his striker and shot the creature back and it went flipping back into the glass container in the back of the room. Naruto started kicking the door and after hearing him banging on the door the girls started to try to open the door as well. He turned back and shot the creature's leg causing it to fall to the ground in an effort to slow it down. Whlie it was on the ground it laid for a minute but then started to wiggle along the ground faster than it walked.
Naruto: Oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto turned back and punched the door as hard as he could making it fly open. The girls looked shocked at his display and he screamed as loud as he could.
Naruto: RUN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They followed after him as he ran for the exit but, they looked back for what he was running from and they saw the creature wiggling across the ground before it's leg had veins shoot from it and reconstructed it's leg. It stood back up and roared down at Naruto.
Hinata: WHAT IS THAT!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Naruto: Don't know just run!

Naruto ran around the corner and saw a second creature waiting on him. It flung it's arms at Naruto and he ducked under it again but, as soon as he did Hinata rounded the corner. It moved it's arms and latched onto her shoulders. Naruto looked back and saw Hinata scream then turned to the creature as it pulled itself torwards her. But, it made one mistake, it had to get passed Naruto first. He leaned down on his back and when the creature was close enough he placed his legs on it's chest and wheel kicked it into the air. It hovered over Hinata and while it was above her Naruto quickly spun to croutching position facing the monster and pulled his striker. He blasted into the creature and sent it flipping back to the wall behind them. Hinata was frozen where she stood and Ammy grabbed her sleeve before forcibly dragging her to where Naruto was. He ran down the hall as the girls quickly followed him. The creatures rounded the corner and looked down at them as they ran down the hall. [I gave everything new abilities, do you think I'd stop here? I mean I have to do it with the things that I classified as the scariest enemies in the game.] The creatures looked at the wall to the side of them and stabbed their claws into it before climbing up the the wall. They both strecthed their elbows and knees as they began to climb to the ceiling. The group looked back and started to run faster as the creatures ran along the ceiling snapping wildly at them. Naruto slid the the cardkey through the cardreader and one of the creatures thrusted it's arms at them. He opened the door and sent the girls into it just before he ran in himself. He slammed the door and saw the creature's claws peirce the door. He back away from the door and leaned back against a locker that was in the room.
Ammy: That was close.
Naruto: Yeah.
Hinata: 'sniff'.

Naruto and Ammy turned to Hinata and saw that she was facing away from them, frozen in fear. Naruto stood up and looked her in the eyes and she was crying. For the first time in this whole journey, she was actually scared. That thing almost got her and at that Naruto couldn't even kill those things. She could feel her hope waining.
Naruto: Hina-chan. Look at me.

Hinata's eyes slowly moved up to Naruto. She quickly looked away after seeing him, he was the last person she wanted to see her like this.
Naruto: Do you remember what I said before we fought Salaazar?

Hinata looked back at him angrily, of course she remembered. How could she forget the sweetest thing any boy has ever said to her.
Naruto: Hinata I know it's scary but, we will get out of this. I told you that I would save you and get you and Ammy out of here. And I never go back on my word. We're gonna get out of here and then we'll party like there's no tomorrow, I promise.

Hinata looked deep into his eyes and his blue eyes almost mesmerized her. His words filled her heart with lots of floaty feelings and just hearing that made her wonder why she ever doubted him. She felt as if, if he were to tell her that pixie fairies and elves carved magical rainbows that held flying unicorns with frilly maines she would believe it just because it was his word. She laid her head on his shoulder and cuddled up to him.
Hinata: Thank you Naruto-kun.

Naruto gently wrapped his arms around her back.
Naruto: Anytime.

Ammy smiled trying her best to hide the hint of jealousy but, she was failing. She kept looking for a reason to break up the moment so she surveyed the area. She looked over to the side and saw a mechanism with levers in the top and a different door to the side. She looked at the mechanism and noticed that there was a large window in behind it and a mechanical claw above the room in front of it. It was a lovely veiw of a garbage heap but, the most beautiful part was the three Ganados climbing a ladder that led to the door that she saw earlier. She inwardly smiled because now she had a reason to break the moment. She ran at the door and jumped into it causing it to fly open smacking the man off into the wall. She pulled her windmill and slashed the legs of the man to the side but, before he could hit the ground she slashed up his middle. Naruto let go of Hinata and shot through the head of the man Ammy had knocked into the wall. Hinata felt like a child being ripped from the warmth of her mother. Almost as if she would stop breathing if he moved. She hoped up and ran at the door but, grabbed the edge and swung around kicking the third man off of the ledge and caused him to break his neck on the landing.
Naruto: Com'n we have to get moving.

Naruto jumped down the ledge and Hinata looked down at Ammy.
Hinata: You caused that loud bang on purpose didn't you?
Ammy: As they say "All's fair".
Hinata: But, you're a wolf.
Ammy: I'm not a wolf I'm a goddess. I merely take this form.
Hinata: So you can take the form of a human?
Ammy: Maaaaybe.

Naruto smiled as he continued walking trying to pretend that he didn't hear their argument. He rounded canisters of garbage and opened the door that was around the corner. When he walked through a man wielding a giant axe charged at him. He grabbed Naruto and tossed him against the back wall but, was caught off guard as the girls charged him. Hinata flip kicked him in the face and Ammy jumped onto his stomache before furiously thrusting her legs forward making him fly back to the wall where Naruto was.
Naruto: Eeep.

Naruto rolled along the wall to get out of the way and came face to face with another axe weilding man. The man swung the axe at Naruto but, he jumped over it and caused it to cut through the man behind him. The man looked at his comrade as his upper torso slid off of his axe and then to Naruto who was standing on the tip of the axe lodged in the wall. Naruto ran along the axe and spin kicked the man in the head causing him to stumble away from the handle.
Naruto: JJ taught me this one.

In a fluid motion, Naruto kept his leg moving and spun his upper half down torwards the handle of the axe and he grabbed it firmly in his hands. He kept spinning and placed his feet on the ground before ripping the axe from the wall. In a quick motion he swung the axe diagonally through the man's body.
Hinata: Whoa.
Naruto: Let's go.

Naruto looked at the giant axe in his hands. He wanted to keep it but, it was too heavy, it would slow him down. But, he could keep it until the next room. Which he felt like he would need it in. The girls watched cautiously as Naruto lifted the axe torwards the next door and swung it at it.
Naruto: Here's Johnny!

He stood in a control room with a man standing near a control panel. The man was going to press a button but, was stopped by what sounded like air being sliced through. The next thing the man knew, his upper half was slopping to the floor. Naruto balanced the axe and turned his head to the side as other men ran into the room. He lifted up on the axe and furiously dragged it up and then down through the first man and cracked the ground around him. He pulled it back up and spun with it horizontally through two men and then slammed it through the mouth of the last one. The bottom half of his body fell down but the upper half of his skull was left on the axe that was now lodged in the wall. Naruto motioned for the girls to come after him and they followed. He walked through the door that the second wave of men had come through and walked down a hallway that led to another door. Naruto opened it and peeked outside. They were standing at a metal railed bridge. It streched out far and had no signs of any enemies. There was an elevator at the end of the bridge that leaded to a second level. They walked down to the elevator and rode it up to the second level. On the second floor there was just one room which meant one thing, dead end. The group walked into the room and looked around.
Naruto: Just what I needed a comunication room.
Hinata: Do you think it'll reach Konoha?
Naruto: I can a least try.

Naruto start to turn the knobs on the control panel and pulled the mic closer to his lips.
Naruto: Hello, this is Naruto can anyone hear me? Do you read me?

The sound waves on the frequency surged over the ocean reaching nothing.
Naruto: Dammit. Geuss it doesn't work. We'll have to head back and look for another way out.
Ammy: Alright but, I suggest we find one that doesn't involve going past those creatures.

Naruto nodded and walked back out of the door. He and the girls left back down the elevator but, in the communication room a light beeped on.
????: Hello, is that you Naruto? Respond.

[Flash]
Across the ocean near the island a helicopter was fast approaching.
????: Dammit!! I responded to late. I knew I shouldn't have brought all this stuff. Forget it, all I have to do is track the cordinates of the transmission and I'll have his position. I'll be there soon Naruto-niisan.

The girl said with a bright smile on her face as she turned back to the direction of the island.
[Flash]
Naruto, Hinata, and Ammy arrived back in the garbage room and looked up to the window above them to see that there were people running in for them. They turned back and found that people were also coming in from behind them.
Ammy: We're surrounded!
Naruto: Oh no we're not.
Hinata: What do you--?

Naruto pulled Hinata's arm and picked up Ammy then jumped down into the garbage chute in behind them. The people looked down and seemed shocked that he actually took such a risk but, didn't believe for a second that he would die from that drop. They all walked away and looked for another way down. Naruto and the girls had landed at the bottom of the chute and they were completely shocked at Naruto's actions but, they coud only say one thing about it.
Hinata/Ammy: Let's do that again.
Naruto: Maybe somewhere else someday.

Naruto stood and reached a hand out for the girls. Hinata reached up but, Ammy looked back at what she had landed on and her eyes bulged out further than they ever had before.
Ammy: Naruto.

Naruto looked at the thing Ammy pointed out and almost froze. He quickly pulled Ammy and Hinata away from the redish gray creature that seemed to be an advanced form of the monsters they ran from.
Naruto: We gotta go.

As soon as the three got a good distance away the creature pulled it's upper torso up without moving it's lower torso and opened it's mouth at them to show it's fangs. The three ran further into the room and went into a section that was narrowed off by a railing that covered the edge of the walkway to protect those walking from what seemed to be lava below. Ammy peeped out a lever to the side of the railing and jumped up to pull it causing a gate to fall between them and the creature that was fast approaching. The monster roared at them as they tried to get away and streched it's arms over the railing and around the fence.
Naruto: Can I ever get a break?

The monster grabbed the bar of the fence and pulled itself around the fence and over the railing before finally landing on the side where Naruto the girls were. It roared at Naruto and he began to weigh his options. He could lead the girls away from the monster and make his way out of the place but, he got the feeling that that would be very unwise. Hinata stepped in front of him and activated her byakugan.
Naruto: What are you doing?
Hinata [Naruto-kun has been doing his best to protect us. So I'll have to do my best as well. I can see them, it's weak spot.]

Hinata pulled out her Punisher and began to blast through the plagas in the monster's body with precision. After shooting three shots on it's chest that made it halt it's movements she shot off it's leg and shot a single spot on it's back. The monster started to growl and fidget furiously before it's whole upper half burst into pieces.
Hinata: Got it.

Naruto and Ammy were amazed. Hinata had taken down that thing. Then they weren't invincible, that was good to know. Naruto put a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her.
Naruto: Good job Hina-chan.
Hinata: Thank you. It was you that gave me the courage to do that. You always fight for us and I wanted to be like you. [Did I just say that?] Nevermind.

She said pulling her face away in embarrassment.
Ammy: Naruto, let's go, it's hot here.
Naruto: Yeah.

The second Naruto turned around another creature was standing right in his face breathing shallowly at him. It reached for him and he flipped back out of the way.
Hinata: Naruto-kun....
Naruto: No, I'll take this one.
Hinata: But....
Naruto: I won't lose just yet. Besides it'll let me know how strong I truly am. If I can't bet this thing then I'm not good enough to be Hokage.

Naruto looked dead at the creature as it walked for him and he charged at it. When he got close enough the thing burst needles from it's body that made Naruto cancel his attack and fall back.
Naruto: [Okay close quarters combat is a bad idea with these things. I know what I'll do.]

Naruto pulled one of his kunai from is pouch and wrapped a tag around it. He waited for the monster to make a move and as son as it swung it's arm down at him he moved and flipped side ways behind a garbage can. He kicked it and it slammed the creature between it and the railing. The monster tried to push the canister off of it but, Naruto ran up and pressed it against it's body.
Naruto: Com'n, what's wrong?

The creature put it's arms on Naruto's shoulders and opened it's mouth trying desperatly to pull itself free from it's binds.
Naruto: [Now!]

Naruto pulled his axe from his side and sliced through the head of the monster, then ripped all the way down to his torso. The monster tried to pull itself back together but, Naruto jammed his kunai into it's body. When it's body reunited it's insides blew up and it growled furiously.
Naruto: What I'm about to do I could have done in the first place but, then you'd be getting off easy.

Naruto kicked the canister through the railing and knocked the monster back into the lava behind him. The creature fell back and thrashed but, in the end it's body began to melt in the lava leaving nothing but, molten ashes. Naruto smiled and turned to the girls ran to him and jumped all over him.
Hinata: That was amazing.
Ammy: Tell me about it. You'll definetly become Hokage.
Naruto: Thanks but, we should get going before we run into anymore of those things.
Ammy: Right.

The three walked down the rest of the path and found a door on the left of the railing. They walked into it looked around the room and it was strangely shaped just like a tube. The continued down the path until they were standing at a hole in the tube. Naruto jumped down and helped the girls out as well. He scoped out the room and saw a small room at the end of the hall and what seemed to be a wrecking ball hanging from the ceiling. It was conveinient because there was also a door covered halfway by cement. Naruto walked to the room and pulled a lever that caused the wrecking ball to slam into the wall. It didn't break all the way but, it did shatter a little of the wall.
Naruto: All right!
Ammy: Wait, I hear something.
Hinata: Where?
Ammy: There.

The hole they had just come far had people spilling in from it. Naruto looked at the wrecking ball that was taking it's sweet time getting back into place.
Naruto: Hina-chan operate the lever. Me and Ammy will handle them.

Naruto and Hinata quickly switched places and Naruto pulled his blacktails. He quickly dropped one of the clips and kicked it forward with so much force that it went straight into one of the man's eyes like a bullet. He dropped the second clip from his gun and kicked it into the face of a man charging at him that caused the man to go falling back to the side. Naruto quickly flung two clips into the air and as two men ran at him from the sides he slammed the handles of his two handguns into the clips and at the same time the faces of both men.
Naruto: Now let's get started!

Ammy formed the disk on her back and flung it at both sides of her slicing through two men and placed the disk on the ground. She jumped on it and pulled out the windmill. The disk started to spin and Ammy spun around the the room slicing through multiple different people. She flipped off of it at the last minute and Hinata pulled the lever causing the wrecking ball to hit the wall once again. As it went back into place a man ran after Hinata only to be stopped by Naruto grabbing him in a head lock and furiously snapping his neck. Ammy blasted a man back against the wall with a gust of wind then sliced him in half with an invisible blade. She flipped out of the way of an electrfied rod and flipped back in behind Naruto who shot into the man's head twice and then kicked a different man back just as the wrecking ball swung at the wall. It crushed two men at the same time and made them partically burst on the wall. The cement burst from around the wall and revealed the door. Naruto called for Hinata and Ammy to run through the door and they complied. Naruto slammed the door and the men inside tried to follow but, they picked up on something they didn't notice a moment ago. Naruto had set tags all over the room and he was waiting for when they had finally left that room. Naruto smirked as he heard the sound of an explosion in the room they had left and the sound of rocks caving in on the people inside.
[Flash]
Sasuke was resting in a small room juggling a kunai while looking at his red clad companion.
Sasuke: Asdler's on the move.
Sakura: I noticed, so what do we do about Naruto?
Sasuke: Nothing yet, but we'll meet up soon enough. How did you're job go?
Sakura: Asdler has the sample so I can't get it. But, I have finished my other objective.
Sasuke: That's my girl. You know Orochimaru doesn't trust you.
Sakura: Good, I don't care much for the old man. I am just here for you.
Sasuke: I have to step out now. I want you to be careful.
Sakura: You too. I think Asdler suspects you.
Sasuke: Even if he does what will he do? I'll retrieve the sample, you just worry about our transport off this rock.

Sakura nodded to Sasuke and walked out of the room while Sasuke smiled in anticipation for his confortation with Naruto. He vanished from the room and started to hop from the highest ground hew could find.
[Flash]
Hinata: What now?
Ammy: That thing I geuss.

She said pointing at the giant bulldozer in front of them. It had a flatback and no top of the front seat. Naruto checked it out for a moment and tried to get a feel of it but, Hinata took the front. She sat down in the driver's seat and messed with the controls for a monent until she finally gave Naruto a nod from the front seat.
Naruto: You think you can handle it?
Hinata: Oh yeah.

Naruto and Ammy sat in the seat next to Hinata or more acurately Ammy sat on Naruto's lap while giving Hinata a sinister smile. Hinata started the bulldozer roughly and then quickly stopped causing Ammy to almost go flying out. Naruto caught Ammy and pulled her all the way back to him.
Ammy: You did that on purpose!
Hinata: No I didn't, I'm just getting used to the controls. It was merely a mistake.
Naruto: Relax, Ammy she didn't mean it. Let's get moving.

Hinata turned to Ammy with a small smile that Naruto couldn't see and Ammy glared at her.
Hinata: All's fair.

She said in a hushed voice torwards Ammy knowing that her ears would pick it up. Ammy heard her and huffed at the use of her own words against her. Hinata pulled a lever and the bulldozer began to move forward down the narrow path all the way to a door that halted their movement.
Naruto: What do we do now?
Hinata: Hang on.
Naruto: Huh?

Hinata pulled back a lever and the lift in the front of the bulldozer began to ascend and then she quickly pushed it forward causing the lift to pound through the door creating a new passage. Naruto looked back and wasn't surprised to see that the were being followed.
Naruto: Keep driving I'll take care of them. Ammy you stay here too.
Ammy: Why?
Naruto: Because they're down there and you can't fight from long range very well.

Ammy silently cursed that one flaw in her current form. She could have just changed but, she didn't want to play that card just yet. Naruto set her down in his seat and hopped into the back to confront the horde coming after them. He looked back to the girls and Hinata continued to move the bulldozer forward as he pulled his blacktails from his side. The crowd of roaring people was getting closer he had to work fast. His shot into the face of one man that was getting close to the truck and then shot his gaze up to a man who had jump down to the faltback from above them. He flipped sideways and toe kicked the man from the back of the bulldozer and sent him flying off into the crowd behind them and knocked away some of the men. Most of the group avoid the falling man as they continued to follow the bulldozer. Naruto threw a tag onto the ground and caused it to explode sending some people flying at him. The first man that came flying at him, he grabbed him and spun him around knocking away the other men. He finished by pulled the man he was holding downward and furiously snapping his neck. He kicked the man's body off the back of the bulldozer and pulled his guns up before shooting into the crowd wildly. With such a big crowd it wasn't hard to hit a target and send men spawling to the ground. He was almost thrown back by Hinata roughly stopping the bulldozer.
Naruto: What's going on?
Hinata: That!

She said pointing at a large truck coming down the path straight for them.
Naruto: Shit!

Naruto assessed the situation carefully and spotted two barrels of gasoline right in front of them and then turned back to the people in behind them.
Naruto: Hina-chan, when I give the word you lift that thing in the front okay?
Hinata: What are you planning?
Naruto: Just do it.

Hinata nodded and waited for his signal. He pulled his blacktails and pointed them at both barrels waiting for the truck to get closer them.
Hinata: Naruto-kun!
Naruto: Not yet.

He sneaked a peek back at the people quickly approaching from behind then looked back at the truck that was almost in range. He readied his trigger fingers and locked his eyes on the moment. He was deathly calm and when the time of reckoning came. He shot both barrels and sent the truck flying upward from the explosion.
Naruto: NOW!

He shouted to the order to Hinata and she quickly pulled back on the lever causing the lift in front to continue the truck's acsent into the air. The truck went flying over the bulldozer and fell sideways to the ground grinding through the people on the ground behind them.
Hinata: Whoa!
Naruto: Perfect timing.
Ammy: I thought my heart would stop.
Naruto: Alright let's go.

Hinata started moving the bulldozer once again and they turned down the narrow hallway until they came to a dead end that seemed to be a large elevator. Hinata looked up from the driver's seat and spotted two men on a floor above them. The men smiled down on them and pulled a lever that caused a large metal door to close in behind the bulldozer. Naruto looked up and ran off the flatback torwards a ladder that led up to the railed upper floor.
Naruto I'll get this thing moving, you just get ready and stay alert.

The girls nodded at him and watched him as he continued climbing. As soon as he stepped up an arrow came flying at his head. He leaned back a little to dodge it and flipped upwards to the railing on the side of the ledge. Naruto began running for the man but, he kept firing arrows at him which Naruto easily avoided. He reached the man and and did a spin kick to his bowgun. Using the momentum from the spin kick he quickly flipped to the floor and grabbed the back of the man's head before slamming his face into the railing he was previously standing on. He pulled his blacktail and shot into the man's head as he slumped to the ground. Another man rounded a corner and swung a pickaxe at Naruto, who leaned out of the way. The force from the swing caused the man to lean forward and when he did Naruto grabbed his neck and sharply yanked up snapping the man's neck. Naruto ran to the central area of the floor and pulled a different lever that activated the elevator on the floor below. As soon as he did two people came from each ladder on the side of the bulldozer and two people ran on the flatback in behind Hinata. Naruto just smirked, he knew that Hinata and Ammy could take those two men so he turned his attention to the people coming for him.
Naruto: Com'n, I'll take you both on, believe it!

The two men stood at each side of Naruto. Naruto smiled a small smile when he heard the sound of blades ripping through flesh on the floor before below accompanied by the death groans of two men. His eyes turn back as the man on his right lundges at him and punched him in the stomache. Naruto elbowed the man behind him in the chest and then uppercutted the man in front. He flipped sideways and kicked the man in front of him in the chin and brought his leg back on the opposite side, sending his foot crashing down in the head of the man behind him. The first man went flipping back but, the second just bent forward. Naruto landed his foot and kicked the man to the side causing him to go flipping over the railing. The man flipped forward and landed on the back of the bulldozer. Hinata looked at the man that fell behind her and at Naruto who was now at eye level because of the rising elevator. Naruto looked back at the bulldozer and flipped back onto it while the man behind him began to get up from his pounding. When he lifted his head he was staring into the barrel of a gun.
Naruto: See ya.

He said before squeezing the trigger down, blowing the man's brains out and causing him to fall off the back of the bulldozer. As soon as he finished the man he turned back and noticed that the elevator had reached the top. Hinata pushed the lever and caused the bulldozer to once again go forward. Naruto looked at the narrow path ahead thinking on what may be waiting for them on the path that laid ahead. He knew that whatever was ahead of them would be bad so he armed himself with his striker. He turned around and blasted into the chest of a man on a catwalk above him. Before he even turned he could hear the legions that were coming after him. The spread shot on the striker was helpful in this situation but, it wasn't helping that there was more people this time. Three jumped onto the flatback and the same time and Naruto pulled the axe off his waist figuring that it was time to fight with his close range weapons instead of his guns. He quickly swung to the side taking off a the upper half of a man's head with one swing, then spun out of the way to avoid an electric rod coming at him. He continued the momentum of the spin and slammed his axe into the head of the second man. He slapped a tag onto the man's body and kicked him back into the crowd of people approaching him. After a comforting 'boom' he turned around to the third man who had the gull to go after the girls instead of him. He grabbed the man's hand and crushed it then, flung his arm back before punching the man in the face. Naruto dragged the man's face with his fist and slammed him onto the flatback. Naruto smiled and traced the man's body with a trail of bullets. The people continued to come after him even after he killed so many. He looked up towards the catwalk above him to face the people waiting for them to pass it. But Hinata breifly looked back and shot a mine onto the catwalk just as they must it. The catwalk blew to pieces and the people on it went flying back while the broken catwalk flew to the ground obstracting the path of the pursuing people.
Hinata: Got em'.
Naruto: That's how you do it!
Ammy: Not again!?
Naruto: What?

Naruto looked in front of them and saw a truck coming down for them from above.
Naruto: Shit!

Naruto pulled his sniper rifle and aimed at the wheels of the approaching truck. He shot out the tires and watched as the truck continued to come down. It verred off course and tipped over in the path, blocking it off completely. Hinata quickly tried to turned the bulldozer but, it wouldn't turn quick enough. Ammy used a powerful gust of wind to send the bulldozer crashing through the wall to the side of them. When they went through the wall, they all went flying off of the bulldozer before landing on their feet.
Naruto: Okay that could have went better.
Ammy: Well I didn't see you coming up with any ideas.

Naruto looked up at sensing the presence of someone else in the room besides them and frown when he saw who else but, Asdler staring down at him.
Asdler: Well, well look who dicided to drop in.
Naruto: Oh com'n who the hell did you know I would crash through that exact wall. [I mean did anyone else notice that]
Asdler: Easy, I read the strategy guide. [That one was for you Grave]
Naruto: You cheater.
Ammy: Anywaaaaaay.
Asdler/Naruto: Oh yeah.

They both clear their throats.
Asdler: You have played around long enough, it is time for you to come back now.
Hinata: What?
Naruto: Over my dead body.

He said charging at Asdler only to stop dead in his tracks. Asdler rised his hand forward and started to control the plagas insisde Naruto. He was paralyzed in his tracks and he dropped to the floor. Ammy dicided to go on the offensive like she did the time before but,as soon as she got near him she felt the air around her being sliced through. Ammy spun in mid air and grinded her windmill against the blade coming down for her, then slid back along the ground. She looked dead at her assailant and was shocked to find that the one who attacked her was Hinata.
Naruto: H-Hina-chan.....what are?

He said trying his best to speak through the pain but, to no avail. Ammy knew that she couldn't fight Hinata, she wasn't herself. Her normally whitish-purple eyes were now yellow and lifeless. She turned back and walked torwards Asdler.
Asdler: Unfortunately, because of you the plagas inside this girl has not fully matured. So I do not have time to finish you. Don't worry though, you will meet your end soon enough.
Naruto: Damn you!
Ammy: You'll be the first to meet you end.
Asdler: We'll see when the time comes.

Naruto looked up as Hinata walked away and passed out on the floor. When he opened his eyes he was standing in front of a large cage in his mindscape. He looked up to the main bar of the cage and noticed the seal tag at the top. He looked deeper into the cage and his eyes came onto the form of a fiery red-headed woman sitting down in the corner with her leg shackled. She looked up at Naruto and walked to the bars of the cage and stared at him with deep red eyes.
????: Idiot why are you sleeping? This is not the time nor place to be sleeping like this.
Naruto: Who are you?
????: What the hell do you mean who am I? That's a stupid question, who else is sealed inside you?

Naruto jumped back at the realization. Was this woman really.....
Naruto: Kyuubi?
Kyuubi: Yeah, brat stop actin' so suprised.
Naruto: But, people always say that you're a......
Kyuubi: Yeah, the world usually assumes that just because a something is strong that it's a male. [I don't really have grounds on this but, I do think that this would be a really funny twist which is why in all of my stories of Naruto Kyuubi is a female.]

Naruto started to look down a little bit. Not that he wanted to but, Jiraiya's influence kind of rubbed off on him. For a demon that was so massive and deadly, in this form she was actually beautiful. She was as tall as him [6'7] and very slender and well built. He figured that it was probably from some sort of training that she was kind of muscular. Naruto couldn't even stop himself from staring blatantly at her chest.
Kyuubi: I've killed mortals for less.

Naruto's eyes shot up when she said that and he looked her in the eyes.
Naruto: Sorry, I didn't mean to.....wait. You can't kill me from in there.
Kyuubi: Yeah but, I can make you suffer in ways that's worse than death.
Naruto: Okay, I quit. But, how come I haven't seen you like this before?
Kyuubi: Because, Gods and Demons are fairly similar. But, there are difference that seperate us. Gods are most powerful when they take a humanoid form. But, a demon's powers are greatly decreased in the form of a human. So as you can imagine I don't take this form much.
Naruto: So why are you like that now?
Kyuubi: Look behind you.

Naruto turned to looked at what was behind him and he saw the second cage behind him. The plagas that was just growing mere hours ago was now much larger and was raging around in the cage.
Naruto: What the?
Kyuubi: I'm slowly losing my power, in a short while I won't able to hold it off anymore. Those pills might help for a short while but, soon I'll lose that edge.

Naruto backed up against Kyuubi's cage and stared in fear at the plagas in his own body. Suddenly he felt warm arms wrap around his neck and warm hands rub across his face.
Kyuubi: But, you know, if you remove that seal on this cage I can dispell it.

Kyuubi whispered softly into his ear and he looked back at her slightly.
Naruto: What would you do if I ever did set you free?

Kyuubi made a sinister smile and hissed into his ear.
Kyuubi: I'd kill you and all those who imprisoned me.

Naruto didn't even seem suprised by the answer. He felt the arms around him slowly drop and he listened back as Kyuubi slowly walked away.
Kyuubi: You're smart to not let me out. But, enough musing you have a mission to accomplish don't you?

Naruto eyes flew wide open and the next thing he knew he was in the place where Asdler left him. He looked up and saw through blurry vision what looked to be a white haired woman above him but, the second he blinked he was looking at Ammy.
Naruto: What's going on? What happened?
Ammy: You passed out and Asdler got away.

Naruto shot upright and stared at Ammy.
Naruto: Did he take Hina-chan with him?
Ammy: More like she left on her own. Whatever we're going to do about that plagas in her body, we'd better do it fast.
Naruto: Damn! We have to hurry.

Naruto hopped to his feet and Ammy followed sat up as well. They ran to the door at the top left of the stairs Asdler was previously on. Naruto ripped the door open. He stared into the new room that had a throne at the end of the long path. Naruto ran down to the throne and sat down in it while holding his chin up with his fist while, his elbow rested on the arm of the throne. Ammy jumped in front of the throne and flashed red while howling upward. As soon as Naruto sat in the throne a door opened behind him. He stood up and walked to the new path that had opened. Their was what seemed to be glass and sparking panels on the wall.
Naruto: Ammy wait here.
Ammy: Alright.

Naruto walked into the room and stepped carefully as he did. He looked to the side and one of the sparking panels started to emit a ray of some sort. Naruto stuck his hand near it and felt intense heat coming from it. He pulled his hand back and threw a kunai into the laser only for it to be split in half. Naruto clicked his teeth and Ammy swallowed hard as they watched the insecting lasers. Naruto watched it and found it's pattern. At one point it takes the form of a 'T' for five seconds. If he timed it right he could get through. He saw his chance and jumped through the gap between the lasers just for more to come up in front of him, what was worse was he couldn't stop himself. He quickly straightened his body and dived throgh the hole between the rays. Once again rays shot on in front of him but, this time there wasn't room for him to go through. He landed on his hands and tossed himself into a flip, over the lasers and landed on the ground behind them. he looked down at the end of the path and saw the panel in front of him begin to spark. After a second they flashed lasers and started to come sliding at Naruto. Naruto didn't panic he ran along the glass wall and then flipped off after they passed him. [Time to get original.] He landed and looked back at the lasers that stopped after he passed them. He looked at them for a second and his eyes almost shot from his head as the panels started to fly at him one by one. He leaned back under the first one the spun sideways into the air to dodge the second. He landed on the ground then flipped to his feet while simultaneously dodging a low flying laser. He looked up in front of him and saw three coming at him back to back. He quickly jumped to the side and placed a foot on the wall before quickly hopping back from side to side, dodging a beam with each jump. He quickly spun to the ground and looked back to the opening that Ammy was waiting at and saw at least fifteen beams shoot on. He quickly looked back and saw fifteen more shot on behind him. He cursed out loud as both streams flew at him at incredible speeds. He ran down to the beams that came from where the exit door [The one he was headed to.] and leapt through a small gap in between the beams. In a split second he looked back and much not to his surprise all of the beams began to chase him. He rolled to the ground and broke out running for the door at the end of the path. He ran up the door and flipped over the beams as they met the wall. He smiled while still in the air but, suddenly the whole room was filled with lasers waiting for him to fall. He quickly placed his hands and feet against the wall, stopping his descent. His grip began to slip, but suddenly a vine came from nowhere and yanked him from the room. He fell to the ground in front of Ammy and she looked down at him.
Naruto: You?
Ammy: Yeah, that was close.

Ammy looked back into the room and realized that the lasers were gone. She walked in and stepped to the door before pressing a button next to it.
Ammy: Com'n it's safe now.
Naruto: You sure?
Ammy: Yeah, it seems those things ran out of power. We can go now.

Naruto stood up and walked to the door with Ammy and opened it. He walked into the room and looked around at a constrution site with metal railings and metal grated floors. He looked to the corner of the large room and saw an elevator that led to the floor above. He and Ammy stepped into it and pressed a button that made the elevator begin to ascend. Naruto stepped off of the elevator as Ammy followed. He walked along a narrow catwalk that led to a bigger platform but, felt a presence besides Ammy following him. Ammy peeked back and saw a shadowy form while Naruto just pulled his axe. He and Ammy turned around almost simultaneously and looked for the person behind them, only to be greeted by emptiness. For a second they let their gaurd down but, were shook by a loud bang coming from above them. Ammy jumped to the side and Naruto flipped back. He barely dodged the hit and wiped his cheek of blood from his cut. He looked up at the person who he knew was there.
Naruto: Hey, Sasuke.
Sasuke: Still on your toes 'ay Naruto. So how you been?

Sasuke started to twirl the kunai on his finger by the ring at the bottom.
Sasuke: I died in an accident, is that what they told you?
Naruto: No, they told me you left with Orochimaru.
Sasuke: So they told you the truth?
Naruto: No, I was there remember?
Sasuke: Oh yeah we fought at the valley of the end.
Naruto: Yeah we tore that place up.
Sasuke: Yeah, good times, good times. So you came here to save the Hyuuga princess, huh.
Naruto: Yeah, I kept wondering why I got sent on this mission. But, the second I saw Sakura I stopped asking myself that question. It was all clear and I didn't question anymore. [Did anyone else notice that little change? If not then I did my job.]
Sasuke: Really? Why is that?

Naruto pointed his axe at Sasuke and continued.
Naruto: Because I swore that I would correct my mistakes. By killing you and Sakura!

He said with cold eyes staring at his former friend. Sasuke smirked and looked Naruto in the eyes.
Sasuke: Whoa, dobe. You spit with that one. You must be serious. Good! I want to kill you too.

He said placing his kunai back into his pouch and pulling his long sword fron his side. In a flash he slashed the wooden handle of Naruto's axe and slashed for his head. Naruto leaned back and dodged the sword before flipping back to the middle of the platform.
Sasuke: Quick on your feet, as expected. But, I was always faster than you.

He said rushing at Naruto but, as soon he got in his face a windmill shuriken went flying to his hands. Sasuke slightly looked to the side to see Ammy looking at him with cold eyes. She threw the windmill to Naruto to even the odds, but dicided to stay out of the fight. It was Naruto's fight, not hers. Naruto grabbed the windmill and closed it to make it more like a blade. He slammed it against Sasuke's sword and pushed him back before sending a swift kick to his gut that sent him sliding back along the ground.
Naruto: Yeah, you were always faster than me, but I was always stronger than you.

Sasuke smirked and stood up.
Naruto: What are you after?
Sasuke: The sample that Asdler is carrying.
Naruto: Of the plagas? You have become twisted, I won't let you get it.
Sasuke: You don't have a choice. I went through alot to get this close, I won't back down now.

Naruto pieced together his cryptic words and deciphered them. His eyes were fulled with rage at the realization.
Naruto: You kidnapped Hinata!
Sasuke: You've gotten smarter too? I don't know how you got that but, it's true nonetheless. I had to earn Asdler's trust and who else but, an Uchiha elite could kidnap a princess.
Naruto: You kidnapped Hinata just for that!?
Sasuke: All for lord orochimaru's sake.
Naruto: What? We heard that you killed him.
Sasuke: That was a lie. We thought it would be better if we got everyone off his trail for a while so that he could continue his research.
Naruto: But, we found his body.
Sasuke: A husk of his former shell.
Naruto: Why are you telling me this? I didn't really expect you to tell me all that.
Sasuke: Because, it doesn't matter anymore. As soon as I take the sample to Orochimaru they'll be looking for us anyway.
Naruto: No way I'll let that happen.

Naruto ran at Sasuke and slashed down at him only for t to be nullified by Sasuke slashing with his only blade. Sasuke placed his sword on the ground and quickly dragged it up, cutting through not only the ground but, almost Naruto. Naruto barely dodged by stepping to the side and slashed sideways at Sasuke who leaned under the windmill. Nauto followed his slash with a sideways spin slash but, Sasuke placed his hand on the ground and blocked it with his sword. He pushed up and knocked Naruto off balance.
Sasuke: Dobe!

Sasuke spun to his feet and punched Naruto in the stomache twice, then give him a right hook to the face. He slashed at Naruto but, Naruto spun out of the way and kneed Sasuke in the kidneys followed by a swift kick to the abdomen. Sasuke stumbled and opened his eyes only, to be greeted by Naruto delivering a roundhouse kick to his face. Sasuke recovered and sent a flurry of slashes at Naruto that he dodged with a series of backflips. Sasuke looked to the side and smiled at what was there. The second Naruto landed on his feet Sasuke kicked a steel barrel right into his chest and sent him falling to the platform below. Ammy ran over and jumped down while the fight continued. Narutoheld on to the barrel as he fell and looked up at Sasuke who was coming down at him with his sword ready to impale him on his way to the ground. Naruto started to think and an idea hit him. He placed both of feet on the barrel and kicked it back up at Sasuke. Sasuke switched his sword stance and slashed through the barrel before aiming it back down at Naruto's falling form. Naruto used the momentum from kicking the barrel to send himself into a spin to the ground. He landed on the ground and looked up as Sasuke descended on him. He quickly rolled out of the way and Sasuke stabbed the ground got his longsword stuck in the metal grated floor. He tried to pull it out but, before he could Naruto kicked him away from the sword and kikced the blade in the grates breaking it in two. Sasuke frowned and ran at Naruto who wtepped out of the way and elbowed at Sasuke's stomache. Sasuke leapt into the air and punched Naruto in the face before sending a spin kick to his face. Naruto spun around leaving a trail of blood flowing in the air behind him. Sasuke landed next to him and punched at his back but, Naruto blocked it with his shin. He quickly dropped his leg down and kicked at Sasuke, only for him to smack away his leg and send a back hand for his face. Naruto blocked it and grabbed his left hand in his own left. He and Sasuke punched at the same and collided with each other's face. They both cough up blood and then applied pressure on each other's face. The force they used sent the other stumbling back. They both looked at each other and smiled.
Naruto: Brings back memories.
Sasuke: Yeah, reminds me of when we fought in the streets of Konoha. [In my variation of the hospital fight. I won't go into detail but, I will say that it's partly why Sasuke left in my story. You'll all know if you e-mail me and ask me to write out "Resident Naruto: Akatsuki Chronicles"]

The two men dropped their smiles and charged at each other once again until they heard gun shot. The three on the ground looked up to where the shot came from and their eyes rested on a red clad girl at the top of a broken catwalk.
Sasuke: Was that necessary?
Sakura: Yeah, we have to go Asdler's on the move. Besides we have another rat in our maze.
Sasuke: That's none of my concern.
Sakura: Yes it does. I think we should get the mission accomplished or else your focus may be hindered.
Sasuke: Who is it? Itachi?
Sakura: No, the one person besides me you don't hate.
Naruto: Yu?

Sasuke's eyes went wide. he knew the one person he didn't want to face again was his sister. He was to her, like Itachi was to him. He clicked his teeth and jumped up to where Sakura was and looked back at Naruto.
Sasuke: We'll settle this later, dobe.
Naruto: See you then bastard.

Sasuke smiled and walked away. Naruto watched him leave and was suddenly thrown into deep thought. How did Yu get there? Was she in trouble? Where is she? All these questions flying through his head and more. He handed the windmill back to Ammy.
Naruto: Com'n we'd better hurry.

He said as he and Ammy ran through the door at the bottom of the construction site. He was going to have to find Hinata and Yu even if it killed him.

A finale chaotic. part one end!
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --


Sorry, I didn't paln on splitting this into parts but, I have been busy and the chapter was getting really long. If I kept going reading it would have become unbearable to read. I willl finish this story if it kills me. I will be back but, this is to tide you guys over for a while why you wait for the end. Till then always shine.