Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Resident Naruto 4 ❯ Final Chapter ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

JJ: This is the final chapter. I am going to end this story and close up all of the loose ends. It's been a fun ride and I hate to see it end now but, I will be making Resident Naruto: Akatsuki Chronicles. Because if I don't I will be the only one who knows the whole story and that will be just flat out boring. I going to start the story after I finish Strength's wake and add a chapter to Heart's requiem. [Which means that it will be up soon.] I am glad I started this story because I wasn't going to do a story on Resident evil. It was my nephew's idea to do a Resident evil story and I came up with the rest myself. I am a very creative person so coming up with a story was rather easy. It was writing it that was the problem. I really like the prologue but, I'm not gong to lie, that part came to me after I had already posted this. But, like I said I felt that it was a stroke of genious and it seems like you guys liked it too.
Naruto: It's because of me.
JJ: Maybe, but I think it's because of the fight scenes.
Naruto: Yeah the fights that I do.
JJ: Yeah.......Well if there is anything I have unwavering confidence in it's the fight scenes I make. And you guys know I will close this with fights that will be great and a surprise ending that will knock your socks off. Also I want you guys to review and tell me who you think is the coolest character in the story.
Naruto: It'll be me I bet.
JJ: And there are no boundaries. It could range from ganados to Salazaar.
Yu: And I finally make an appearance.
Sakura: Yeah kind of late though don't you think?
Yu: I couldn't have showed up sooner or else it would have left plot holes.
Sakura: I guess that's true.
Naruto: But, all you can do is make sure you're not forgotten. Let's knock em dead okay.
Yu: Yes, Naruto-niisan.
Naruto: Now it's time to save Hina-chan.
Yu: 'Chan' .......... Oniisan who is Miss Hinata to you?
Naruto: Uhhhh.
 
OMG the hyperactive knucklehead ninja....at a loss for words. That's gotta be a new one. I can't wait to see how he handles this.
Naruto: Well, I'd better get going.
 
He said running onto the set.
Yu: Hey wait Oniisan!
 
Ammy and I looked at each other with smiles on our faces. The best way to answer a tough question. Avoid it like the plague.
Ammy: I guess I gotta go too. See you later JJ.
JJ: Bye Ammy, you guys better get moving too.
Sasuke: Yeah.
Sakura: Time to finish this, let's go Sasuke-kun.
 
I watch as they go in the opposite direction of Ammy and Naruto.
JJ: I thank all of you who have read this and those who will read this in the future. Just for you guys I'm gonna end this story with one HELL of a bang. Now let's get this party started.
 
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
 
A Finale Chaotic: Final chapter.
 
Naruto ran through the door prepared to take on anyone who was coming for him. Unfortunatly he didn't plan on there being an entire army of people waiting on him to come out of the door. All of them with a different kind of weapon. They smiled at him and Ammy as they watched. Naruto reached back for his axe but, suddenly was reminded that Sasuke had "dealt" with his axe. He mentally cursed at the fact that these people were too large in number to count on having distance between them for too long. Ammy looked up at him and he looked back a her. He pulled two kunai from his pouch and placed them between his middle and ring fingers before balling his hand into a fist. Ammy pulled out the windmill and stared at the crowd of people who had started to approach them. The people walked torwards them in silence before letting out a battlecry that could shake the heavens. Naruto smiled and welcomed the first man with a kunai spiked punch to the face. Naruto quickly yanked his hand back and ducked under a pickaxe and followed with another punch to that man's face, taking half of it off. Ammy flipped onto his arm and ran to the next man slicing off two heads in the process. She flipped over the entire crowd and made magical slashes fling through the field as she flipped to the ground. When she landed she was surrounded by dead bodies. She made a bomb reappear in front of the crowd and then used the fire in the building to the side to light the fuse. Naruto ran to the bomb and flipped over it to gain distance from the people following him. The bomb exploded and made fireworks of the following people. Naruto fell flat on his back after the explosion and looked up at two ganados looking down at him. He punched into their chests and twisted the kunais. He quickly pulled them out and used the force to send himself flipping up to his feet. He punched down into the neck of one man then ripped to the side punching into the chest of another. Ammy ran to his side and flipped sideways slashing down through another ganado before throwing the opened windmill into the crowd of people. The windmill soared through the air cutting off the heads of many ganados before getting caught in one man's head. Ammy walked up to the corpse and pulled the windmill from his head before retreating back to Naruto.
Ammy: There're too many of them.
Naruto: I noticed. [And I think I should wait until I have to use the fox. I might exhaust her energy and give the plagas just the chance it needs.]
 
He focused in on the people closing on him and put up his fists. To his surprise a sudden light blinded him and the people around. He covered his eyes and looked at the light's source. It was a large body of metal that hovered in the air because of the large metal blades spinning on top of it. Naruto had never seen anything like it and he silently cursed his luck. As the flying machine hovered over them he suddenly heard a voice come from it.
????: Move!!!!
 
Naruto recognized the voice and grabbed Ammy while apologizing to his luck. He jumped from the crowd as the large gun at the bottom of the chopper began to sweep the ground taking down all of the men that were after the pair. Naruto smiled and looked up at the chopper.
Naruto: Yu? Is that you?
Yu: Yep. Are you okay?
Naruto: Well, I'm still alive so I guess I'm okay. How did you get here?
Yu: That story is for later. I can pick you up in this.
Naruto: We can't leave yet. I still have to find Hina-chan.
 
Yu ignored the honorific at the end of Hinata's name for the moment.
Yu: You still haven't found Hinata-sama?
Naruto: I did but, let's just say it's been a long day.
Ammy: But, we could use your help getting out of here.
Yu: Alright. There's a cliff on the other side of here. I'll back you up until you get there.
Naruto: Alright.
Yu: Just head west. Remember I can't do anything about enemies that are close to you.
Ammy: Right, thank you.
 
Yu watched as the two headed down their set path before the thought finally hit her.
Yu: Did the wolf just talk!?
 
She shook her head and continued flying to her destination. Naruto ran to a bridge and looked to the side to see a housefort and in front of him was a set of stairs that went all the way up to a second level. Naruto ran down the path to the stairs and Ammy went over the bridge towards the house fort. When she went inside she saw that there was a door to the left of her and a large hole in the back that led to the ocean and a ladder that led to a second floor. The house was completely empty but, she could hear a turret going off on the second floor. It sounded like it was firing in the direction that Naruto was in. She looked up to the ceiling and caught an image out of the corner of her eye. A man had somehow snuck up on her and slammed down into her side with an electirc rod and it sent an intense amount of pain through her body. Ammy rolled to the ground in pain as other men close in on her. She looked back up at them as they got closer and she wiped the blood from her mouth. It wasn't that she wiped her mouth that shocked the men in the room but, that her hand was that of a human's. She slowly began to change her body until she stood in her goddess form. The form of a human. One of the men snapped from the shock and ran at her but, without turning she threw the windmill into his chest, sending him flying back into the wall. She opened her palm and the windmill came flying back to it. Her eyes flashed fiery orange like the blazing sun. She smiled and looked dead at the group of men in front of her and suddenly the windmill started to glow. She waved it and the wave of light flew from the windmill and hit the people causing their stomaches to burst open. She smirked, she had figured that the plagas were weak against light based instruments. she smiled as she felt the presence of the ganados coming from behind her. As one of them got close she stabbed him with the still glowing windmill and he leaned forward before his whole body began to melt. She ripped the windmill from his side and then slashed through the body of the ganado to her side. When his body seperated it incinerated into dust. Ammy stood to crotching position and looked at the people standing in front of her.
Amaturesu: You thought I was bad as a wolf.
 
The men ran at Ammy but, she began to spin from her sitting position and as she did she slashed in a complete circle through the people around her. Once she was done with them all she turn to the side and punched the last man with a glowing fist. [She's the sun goddess what did you expect her power to be?] She stopped and looked at the next wave of people coming at her. She stared dead at them and opened her eyes wide. Her eyes flashed brightly and fried the men in the area to cinders. As they broke down into nothing Ammy changed back into her wolf form and listened once again to the turret above her. It sounded like there was two different rapid fire guns going off. She found that one was coming from above her. She ran through the opening in the back of the housefort and flipped onto the second floor. She ran to the turret and saw that it was indeed shooting at Naruto. She prepared to kill the man but, she saw a light hoverintg over her. She looked up and saw Yu flying above her.
Yu: I'll take care of this, move fast.
 
Move complied and flipped back off of the housefort just in time for the man to look up. He saw Yu arm one of the chopper's missiles and thought only one thing " Oh fu-" but, he was cut off by a massive explosion, that he was a part of.
Ammy: Was that really necessary?
Yu: Yep.
 
She said in an upbeat and happy voice.
Yu: Head to the door over there. I'll get it open after I help Oniisan.
Ammy: Alright, be careful.
Yu: You too.
 
Yu flew off and left Ammy as she headed for the gate.
[Flash: Naruto]
Naruto ran towards the stairs and stopped ubruptly stopped when he was approached by two ganados. He grabbed one man and kicked him back before slamming his still kunai spiked fist into the stomache of the second man. He pulled his hand back and punched into his chetst three more times before throwing him to the side and dodging a swing the first man took at him after recovering from the throw. Naruto moved out of the way and grabbed the man's hand before slamming him into the wall at the side of him. Naruto pulled his fist back and thrusted it into the bottom of the man's chin. When he pulled it out he ran up the stairs and went tothe upper floor of the battlefeild and suddenly he heard something spinning in the distance. He turned around and looked at the turret on the top of the housefort Ammy had just walked into. It was aimed right at him and the man on it had started it up. Naruto ran faster as the bullets ripped through the wooden walls behind him. He flipped sideways up to a higher level of the feild and ducked behind a wall. The second he did he heard the sound of metal clinking in front of him. His eyes almost popped out when a man with a chaingun turned around the corner. Naruto quickly ran up to him before he could arm the chaingun and flipped over his and drop kicked the back of his head beore landing. The man stumbled and fell over the wall Naruto was leaning back on and got in the way of the turret's fire. The man's body was ripped to shreds and Naruto pulled his sniper rifle. He aimed at the turret but before he could do anything it locked on to him. He started too flip away from the bullets and on one of his flips he threw a kunai at the man on the turret. His aim was perfect, the man got hit right in the head before flopping off of the turret. Naruto smiled, but soon paled when another man replaced the other on the turret and began firing at him. Naruto ran up another set of stairs and looked up at a grappling hook on a rope leading down. He looked back as the turret began to stop and he grabbed the grappling hook only for it to fall down.
Naruto: Shit!
 
The hook fell off the rope and hit the ground while the turret was starting back up. He jumped onto the rope and started to slide down as the turret hit barrels in behind him causing explosions that I feel is a sweet effect for what was happening. One of the many bullets following Naruto severed the rope in behind him and as if on impulse he flipped off the wire before it could snap and grabbed the rope on his way down. Naruto swung on the rope all the way to the other side of the battlefeild. He looked up to see Yu hovering over the man on the turret. She fired a missile at the man and took the entire roof with it. He saw Ammy run towards a gate and decided to follow but, was cut off by a horde of people. Yu, flew over to his position and started to shoot wildly into the crowd. Naruto jumped back into the barracks below and ran to the gate that Ammy was standing in front of. Ammy leaned her head back a little towards Naruto and turned back to the gate.
Naruto: How do we get through?
Yu: Leave that to me. Step aside.
 
Naruto and Ammy jumped to the side as Yu fired a missile at the gate in front of them, blowing it to pieces. Naruto smiled and ran hrough the gate only to come face to face with another turret. Him and Ammy looked at each other and ran in two different directions. Naruto ran into a wooden pathway that had a ladder at the end of it leading to and upper level. He listened to the side and heard the turret change it's aim torwards something in the sky. Yu was looking out for him. He walked torwards the ladder and listened as something was running towards the ladder above him. He pulled out his blacktail and cocked it as he continued walking. Before the person above him could even jump dow to the floor he shot him in the head and sent him flipping down to the ground. Someone ran up ehind Naruto but, the second he got close Naruto ducked under the swing that was taken at him. Naruto pistol whipped the man in the face and ran up his chest before firing down into his head. As the man fell back Naruto jumped off of his chest and grabbed the ladder. Naruto swung around to the other side and began to climb up. Naruto aimed his gun up and shot into the ankle of the erson waiting for him. Once the person fell back, Naruto climbed all the way up and fired down into the man's face while walking forward into the opening at the end of the path. He looked back down at the lower level and the man on the turret was shooting up at Yu, who was skillfully dodging. Yu aimed down and shot the man on the turret and shot a missile at the turret so that it couldn't be used again. Naruto looked over to the other side of the feild and saw Ammy running across a catwalk like the one he was on. She swiftly moved through the crowd of people, taking down anyone in her way. She was headed torwards a button on the other side of the catwalk. She flipped onto the railing at the side and slashed off a man's head as she flipped back to the ground. She jumped upwards with the windmill pointed out and landed with her paw on the button. Naruto saw a button on the other of his catwalk as well. He smiled when ganados began to come out of the woodworks.
Naruto: Now it's time for me to.......
 
Before he could even finish, Yu did a clean sweep of the entire catwalk. Naruto's face dropped after had aken out everybody.
Naruto: That was more anti-climatic than the end of the chunin-exams. [That I left mostly unchanged]
 
Sorry, I got lazy.
Naruto: Whatever.
 
Naruto walked over the dead bodies and briskly walked to the button. He looked at it and lacklusterly pressed it. before joining Ammy down in front of the newly opened gate. Naruto and Ammy walked through while Yu just flew over it. They two on the ground limbed up the hill leading to the cliff Yu had mentioned. Once they reached the top they saw a large group of people waiting for them. The people started to charge at them but, they just smiled. Yu flew down in front of them and leaned the chopper forward. The people started to stop and looked at each other. Yu chuckled and flew forward taking full advantage of the helicopter's nickname. She chopped the men on the cliff apart, paint the entire area with their intrails. After taking them all out she flew to the end of the cliff and hovered over it.
Naruto: That's what I'm talking about.
Yu: Alright, I'm coming down. Then we can........
 
Naruto, Ammy, and Yu looked back to the sound they heard on the wall above the cliff. Naruto looked at Asdler and his henchmen holding a rocket launcher. He smiled and fired it at the chopper above.
Naruto: NO!!!!!
 
He said running for the helicopter. Yu panicked and calmed herself. She changed her eyes to the sharingan and then to something different. The tadpole shaped marks on her eyes changed to he form of four daggers united by a loop around pupil. Suddenly time around her stopped and the rocket came to a halt in front of the chopper. She opened the door to the chopper and prepared to jump. She thought for a second and reached back for a long sword in the chair next to pilot's seat. She hugged it against herself and jumped from the helicopter but, before she could reach the ground she felt a pain in her head. The pain was immense and it forced her to dropped her sharingan. Once she did the rocket hit the helicopter and the shockwave sent her flying down to the ground but, thankfully Naruto caught her. He felt her pulse and found that she was still alive, just unconcious. Naruto's teeth grew, his eyes turned red and his whisker marks grew darker. He looked back at Asdler with fire in his eyes.
Naruto: BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Naruto looked up at Asdler as he walked away but, Ammy kept her eyes on Yu. She had seen the little stunt she pulled and was amazed at the technique. Naruto looked down at a beeping on his communicator and lifted it up.
Asdler: Oh, the girl survived eh? That was not intentional but, it doesn't really matter.
Naruto: I have a question for you.
Asdler: What would that be?
Naruto: Why didn't you aim the rocket at me? Because now I'm free to kick your sorry ass all over this island. When I'm done with you there won't be enough left to feed the corpse of Salazaar.
Ammy: Damn!
Asdler: It seems that girl means alot to you. Knowing that will bring me more pleasure as I kill her in front of you.
Naruto: Cocky, I like when they doubt me. It makes it funner to prove them wrong. I'll be seeing you real soon Asdler.
 
He said in somewhat of a sinister tone. He heard Asdler laugh on the other end of the communicator showing that he wasn't intimidated but, Naruto was dead serious. He hung up and looked down at Yu who had started to regain conciousness. She looked up at Naruto and rubbed his darkened whisker marks.
Yu: I'm okay, you can relax now.
 
Yu was one of the only people around that knew about his secret. She tried to read his mind in his sleep and found herself standing in front of a lage metal gate with huge red eyes staring at her.
 
"What is this place?"
 
Yu walked forward riddled with curiosity until a voice beckoned her.
????: Child, come closer.
Yu: Who are you?
????: A better question, how did you get in here?
Yu: Where am I?
????: This is what you came for. You are in that boy's mindscape. What? Did you expect more?
Yu: Okay but, why are you here?
????: I have always been here. Why did you come?
Yu: I want to.......
????: Learn more about the boy eh. Come closer and I'll tell you everything you want to know.
 
Yu nodded and walked closer. One thing about Yu is that she is innocent and trusting. She always trusted people until given a reason to think otherwise. When she got close the eyes were joined by a large set of teeth forming a sinister smile that made Yu pause.
????: Don't worry just take off the tag on the cage.
 
Yu hesitantly reach for the tag but, was quickly pulled back by Naruto who seemed to have appeared out of no where.
Yu: What?!
????: Damn you brat!
Naruto: You're not getting out of there Kyuubi. Even if I die.
Yu: Kyuubi!?
Kyuubi: Dammit you never let me have any fun!!
 
Kyuubi screamed as it thrashed around in it's cage.
Naruto: That's because you're kind of fun is twisted and wrong.
 
Naruto looked over and frowned at Yu before finally leaving his mindscape. Afterwards he expected for her to distance herself from him but, she didn't. She actually seemed closer to him than before. She kind of liked his secret, and it explained alot of questions she always had about him.
 
Yu: I'm okay you can calm down.
 
Naruto took a deep breath and lifted Yu up to her feet. Yu looked at him before tying her sword onto her back.
Yu: Why didn't you tell me about this mission?
Naruto: Because whenever you think I'm in danger you do irrational things.
Yu: That is not true.
Naruto: Yeah whatever, how did you get here?
Yu: Well it took me a while to realize that you were gone after I was done training with Hanabi-sama. [Her best friend/teamate/rival in two ways. One includes Naruto.] We went looking for you. We went to Hokage tower to ask Tsunade if she had seen you and we overheard you talking to Shizune. It sounded like you were saying your goodbyes.
 
Naruto looked away and scratched the back of his neck. He had a flashback to before he fought the fish-thingy [My favorite fight]. If he had heard that from someone else he probably would have been worried too.
Yu: Me and Hanabi-sama sat and waited for you to respond after that whole thing, even though it took awhile. Once we heard your voice we felt better but, she said something about a chopper being sent after you and also about it being shot down. She said something about sending another one after you.
Naruto: So she sent you?
Yu: Hahaha, no. We followed her into Konoha's secret weapons hangar and......
Naruto: We have a secret weapons hangar? How come I didn't know about that?
Yu: Um, because it's secret. Anyway, We found the choppers and I used my sharingan to read over the manual while I asked Hanabi to see how the thing worked. After we did that I hi-jacked the helicopter and escaped from the ANBU members coming after me.
 
Ammy burst out laughing thinking the same thing that Naruto was about to say.
Naruto: And that's not irrational!?
Yu: No, I left a note.
Naruto: Yeah notes do make everything better.
 
He said sarcastically.
Yu: I asked Hanabi to explain everything if the note didn't do it. She wanted to come and help but, I thought it would be better if she stayed behind.
Naruto: Why did she wanted to come?
Yu: Because she was worried about you, and you were doing all this to rescue her sister.
 
Naruto's eyes shot wide open. He knew that Hanabi had a big brother and sister but, he never met her sister before. How didn't he ever make the connection. She never even mentioned her name, she just said that she was Naruto's age. Her brother Neji always refered to Hanabi's sister as his cousin. [I feel I should explain this before I go on. The reason I call them brother and sisters is because their fathers were twins. Twins are not only identical in appearance but, also on the genetic level. So in other words the children of the head family and Neji are technically cousins, but on the genetic level they could be considered siblings.]
Yu: You never knew Hinata was Hanabi's sister?
Naruto: I never met Hina-chan before yesterday.
 
Yu noticably glared at the honorific after Hinata's name and was going to say something this time until Ammy interupted.
Ammy: Excuse me Ms. Uchiha, but what was that technique you used?
Yu: You noticed that? You must be extremely skilled.
Ammy: I'd be a disgrace if I couldn't notice someone partically stop time.
 
Yu jumped up and smiled getting excited showing that she was proud of her ability. While Naruto snapped out of his musing after hearing what she had done.
Naruto: You used that again?
Ammy: What's wrong with it?
Yu: My clan has a bloodline limit that allows us to use eye based abilities. But, in order to defeat my brothers I can't have the same abilities they do. I spent a whole year developing my own Sharingan eye. I call it the "The Demon's eye sharingan" with it I can enhance my speed to level beyond that of any human or demon alike. [Fast enough to make Lee look like an upside down turtle in mollasis. Inspired by Onimusha: Damwn of dreams. The eye of the oni was possessed by the Yagyu clan [and I believe] that is what the Sharingan was derived from.]
 
Naruto stood up and frowned at Yu.
Naruto: Yeah but, it also takes immense physical effort and focus to use it. And even if used correctly you can only maintain it for 1 minute and a half before it begins to a toll on you pyshically and mentally. The pain is so bad in fact that it may not only make you drop the sharingan but, you may lose conciousness. I told you not to use that until you perfected it. I'll let it slide this time but, I assume that the fact you didn't touch the ground before time resumed, you've used it before now.
Yu: Yeah.
 
She said shyly rubbing the back of her head.
Yu: I landed earlier in some castle asking people if they saw you but, they attacked me for no reason. I wound up getting trapped in some hallway with a whole bunch of statues and I used it there. [Think back to before they went to Salazaar's throne.] After I got out of there I went back to the chopper and left. But, it was weird, before I left I saw these weird bugs fly from a large room on the other side of the place I left from. [Yeah she left just before they got there.]
Ammy: You know we still have a ways to go right? You would have been safer where you were.
Yu: But, I couldn't just look away besides, I think you may be surprised at the things I can do. Especailly with this.
 
She said pulling out her long sword.
Naruto: You brought that?
Yu: Yeah, of course. I fight much better with it, besides........You gave it to me.
 
Naruto looked at her wanting to ask her if she really meant that but, was suddenly reminded of the last time he doubted Yu's words. It was back before Itachi's slaughter.
 
[Flashback]
Itachi would often walk with Sasuke's group playing the role of big brother while Yu walked along side Naruto. Sakura reached over to Sasuke's hand to see how he would react but, he coolly acted like he didn't notice. Once no one was looking he held back taking a good grip on her hand which made her smile brighter than the sun. But, the second Itachi looked over he let go. They would often torment each other and play pranks on each other, like normal brothers. He couldn't let him see him holding his girlfriend's hand. He would say something like "Pimps don't hold hands" loud enough for the whole group to hear and maybe some people on the street. Itachi didn't say anything but, he had seen it, and so did Yu, Naruto was too busy talking to Sasuke. Yu thought up an idea and shyly grabbed Naruto's hand like she had seen Sakura do. He looked at her and smiled before grabbing back. Yu blushed loudly and leaned on Naruto's shoulder. Yu opened mouth and said something that could only be discribed as the boldest act commited in Konoha.
Yu: I love you.
 
And then the music stopped Itachi burst ot laughing [yeah, he laughed.] Sasuke stared at her blatantly and Naruto just looked shocked. Sakura was thinking something along the lines of "REALLY!?". Naruto wasn't only shocked that she said something like that, but also that she said in front of both her brothers. It made him question her sincerity.
Naruto: Hehe, good one Yu.
Yu: I'm serious.
Naruto: Yeah right. [No one's ever loved me.]
 
Yu looked up at him and frowned with a face that read " Oh you don't believe me" before walking off.
Naruto: I didn't make her mad did I?
Sasuke: Oh boy.
Itachi: You know what, I change my mind. I will come with your group, I have to see his reaction.
Naruto: What do you mean?
Itachi/Sasuke: You'll see.
 
[Five minutes later.]
Naruto and the others arrived at the meeting place of all their friend to talk about missions that they took after graduating. While Itachi was much older than anyone there he didn't fit in but, that didn't stop the girls from fawning over him. Naruto listened to Kiba and Shino talk about the unknown girl on their team, that they refused to name again. Shikamaru kept talking about how the mission were so troublesome and chouji kept eating while Ino and Sakura fought like always.
Naruto: I still don't see what they were talking about.
 
He looked off in the distance torwards hokage mountain and began to daydream about his face being on that same mountain face. Then was snapped out when he saw someone standing on top of the mountain.
Sasuke: Here it comes.
Itachi: Ah.
 
He said pulling a bag of popcorn from out of nowhere.
Itachi: This is going to be good.
Naruto: Yu? What is she doing up there?
Sasuke: Be prepared.
 
Naruto looked at Sasuke and Yu took a deep breath while standing on top of the head of the fourth hokage. I take it back this was the boldest act ever commited in Konoha. Yu shouted from the top of her lungs.
Yu: I AM IN LOVE WITH NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The entire village and some of the villages around it heard the bold declaration all thinking the same thing.
All: [Damn!]
 
Naruto turned as red as a cherry while all eyes turned to him. Itachi laughed and patted Naruto on his shoulder.
Itachi: Never doubted Yu, she doesn't lie about how she feels and she hates it when people don't take her seriously. Well......have a nice day.
 
He said walking out laughing loudly as Sasuke chuckled. Naruto could feel the eyes on him. He was completely humiliated but, somewhere deep inside he felt happy. The worst part of the whole thing is that it was the talk of the village for a good two weeks and Yu hung to him for the entire for the entire time. Naruto was glad that somebody actually cared about him and he actually liked to have Yu around.
[Flashforward]
But he learned on that day to never doubt her again......or else.
Ammy: What kind of sword is that?
Naruto: I found it during one of my missions. It's called Venom the dragon sword. If you infuse it with your chakra it can transform into a stronger form but, we can't use chakra here. [Which is why he asked her why'd she bring it.] I paid attention to the way she fought while I was training Yu and figured she would fight better with a sword.
Yu: And he was right. So what's the plan?
Naruto: We hunt down Asdler, Find Hina-chan, and stop this incident from blowing out into the open.
Yu: "Hina-chan".
Naruto: Are you jealous?
Yu: Yes.
 
He almost forgot what he had just remembered. She doesn't lie about her feelings.
Yu: You don't call me Yu-chan.
Naruto: I used to. You told me I didn't have to when you started calling me "Oniisan".
Yu: Forget it. where are we headed?
Naruto: Through that door over there. We should get moving fast. [Sorry guys I had to introduce the character.]
 
Yu huffed and walked ahead of everyone else indicating that she was mad. Naruto droopped his head and followed. He went closer to the door and Yu opened it. The entire room was strangely covered in sand.
Yu: Man, Gaara would love this room. It seems more his speed.
Naruto: Yeah, maybe he should make his room like this. He is the Kazekage though, so I guess that's why he keeps his room clean.
 
Yu walked into the middle of the room and placed her hand on a marking in the center of the room. She looked closely on it and Naruto felt a pulse in his chest. Ammy looked at him and her heart dropped. Naruto's eyes turned yellow and he looked at Yu.
Yu: Oniisan come look at this.
 
When Yu turned around at Naruto he furiously grabbed her neck and started to struggle her.
Yu: What are you do.......
 
Yu tried her best to push Naruto off but, couldn't find the strength. Ammy harged and tackled Naruto into the wall. Naruto lifted himself and growled.
Yu: What's going on?
Ammy: Fight it Naruto!
 
Naruto turned around and bashed his head into the wall. Making him return to his senses. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the container of pills. He popped a pill into his mouth and sat back against the wall. He pulled off his headband and wiped the blood from his forehead. He placed his Hitae-ate back on and looked at Yu.
Yu: What just happened?
Naruto: It's the second reason why I can't leave yet. I got a seal placed on me while I was unconcious. In a short period of time I will become just like those people we were fighting. Hina-chan has the same problem.
Yu: So we have to find a way to remove that seal before we leave. Any other information you forgot to tell me?
Naruto: Yeah, your brother's here.
 
Yu's look got grim and her aura got intense.
Yu: So that's why you got sent here. Then why didn't you bring me?
Naruto: Because, you shouldn't have to take on that burden. Sasuke wanted revenge so bad that it drove him insane. If revenge makes people that mad then let me shoulder that weight for you.
Yu: Is Sakura here too.
Naruto: Yeah, I met her first.
Yu: Good, I have a problem with her too. Now I'm really glad I came let's get moving.
Naruto: Wait.
 
Yu stopped in her tracks and looked back at Naruto.
Naruto: I want you to let me take on Sasuke.
Yu: Why!?
Naruto: Because you still aren't strong enough to fight him.
Yu: I'll show you how strong I am when I find him.
Naruto: Yu, please.
 
He said with sincere eyes that broke her anger away. She balled up her fist and growled.
Yu: Fine, but I get to finish him.
 
Naruto stood up and smiled.
Naruto: Alright. Now let's go.
 
Naruto walked over to the door leading out and opened it. He looked in and saw a mining shaft leading down and he also heard voices coming from inside. Yu pulled her sword and Ammy pulled her windmill while Naruto grabbed both his handguns. He led the girls into the shaft and peeked around the corner. He pointed his gun around the corner and shot into the back of a ganado's back three times making their presence known. Three more Ganados charged at them but, Ammy tossed the windmill into the head of one man while Yu stabbed her sword into the chest of the other. She saw the next man coming for her so she ripped the sword through the side of the man and slashed straight through the third man. Naruto ran ahead while the girls followed while four other men ran up the shaft torwards them. Yu sped up ahead of them and stabbed the sword into the ground. She pushed her down on the sword and propelled her self into the air. While still holding the hilt of the sword she pulled it from the ground and wentspinning down to the ground before slashing through men at once. She watched the other two get shook by the impact of the attack and kicked the man to her left against the wall before slashing downward through the man to her right. Before the other Ganados could pick himself up off the wall Naruto was preesing the blacktail up to his head. Naruto pulled the trigger and splashed his brains all over the wall. Yu looked down and saw that there was a lower floor at the end of the mining shaft. There was a large rock blocking the way to the door out. Naruto jumped down to the floor and examined the rock. He could've just jumped over it or asked Ammy to place a bomb in front of the rock. But, that's not how it happened in the game, so we're going to do it the hard way. Naruto looked back at the girls.
Naruto: Look for a way to move that rock.
 
The three split up and Yu looked up to a lever on the top of a hill. Naruto turned around torwards a trolley on a track above them. Ammy smiled at the dynamite conviently placed in the trolley. Yu pulled the lever and the trolley came flying torward the wall before getting stuck on a small elevator. Naruto walked to a different lever under the elevator and pulled it causing the elevator to come down. Before he could grabbed the dynamite he felt a presence coming on them. He looked to the top of the ladder they had come down from and there was a man holding a chainsaw.
Yu: What the hell is that thing?
Naruto: Don't let him hit you with it.
Yu: I think I'll handle him. You move that rock.
 
Naruto picked up the dynamite and ran for the rock as the chainsaw man came after him. The ganados swng down at him but, was stopped by Ammy's windmill and Yu's sword. Naruto smiled at them and looked back. Yu pushed her pressure upwards and sent the man stumbling back. Yu lifted her sword and signaled for Ammy to go help Naruto. Yu slashed at the man who countered by swining the chainsaw to stop her blow. Yu swung to the left and sent the chainsaw's weight onto the man's left hand throwing him off balance. The force of her swing however sent her facing the opposite of the man. All in her plan. The man swung for her back and she held the sword at her back and blocked the chainsaw. She started to spin her sword in behind her until the sword was going faster than the propellers of a helicopter. The man kept sending swings at her but no matter how fast he did the sword knock the chainsaw away. Yu spun around and slashed upwards sending the man way off balance and then she quickly slashed down cutting off the hand holding the chainsaw. Once it hit the ground she stabbed her sword into the man's chest and twisted the blade. She placed her foot on the man's chest and kicked him off of her sword into the cavern below them. She looked back at Naruto who had finally set up the bomb. Ammy led a trail of fire to the fuse on the dynamite and then they shattered away from the bomb. The blast on the rock sent stones flying everywhere and revealed the door behind it. Naruto called the girls back to him and opened the door. It led to a extrmely large room with lava under it and a hookline above a large landing. Naruto walked into the middle of the room and looked down at the circular panel below him.
Yu: Why is this room different from the other one and what is up with the lava?
Ammy: Naruto, you don't think.
 
Naruto Looked at a large door on the other side of the room and then he looked down at Ammy.
Naruto: Yeah, it's what we think.
Yu: What is it?
 
The large door opened and revealed two El Gigante. They walked into the room and Yu sweatdropped.
Yu: Oh dear God!!!!!
Naruto: We'd better move. I've never fought two at once.
Yu: You've fought one of these things before?
Ammy: You'll be surprised at what we've fought.
Naruto: Split up!
 
As one of the giants punched down at the group they burst into three different directions and avoid the hit. The second giant charged for Naruto while the first went after the girls. Yu flipped back away from an uppercut that the beast sent at her and rolled out of the way as it punched down at her. It's hand crashed into the ground and Ammy slashed it's wrist. Naruto jumped back to the wall and pushed his legs back, propelling himself onto the giant's shoulders. He ran down to it's face and pulled the Killer7 before blasting into it's face. The giant growled and fell back to the ground right in the middle of the circle. Naruto flipped onto it's stomache and started to blast away at it with his striker. Yu jumped back away from the her giant as Ammy jumped on it's back. Yu leaned her back on a lever next to the wall and pulled it. Ammy listened to the sound of the mechanism and traced it to the circle that the giant was on. When the panel opened the giant went falling through and Naruto jumped back in a panic. The ogre reached up and grabbed Naruto in it's fist and Yu went to correct her mistake by jumping for the ogre's hand and slicing off it's fingers. Naruto stood on the stub of a hand and jumped back onto the grated floor. He jumped back from the center of the room as the ogre thrashed around in the lava below. The finger of the ogre were replaced by tentaxes and they shot up from the hole before being sliced off as the panel closed. Naruto looked over to Yu.
Yu: Sorry.
Naruto: Forget about it, we have to do that to the other one.
 
Naruto looked at the other giant as it slammed it's massive fists at Ammy. After Ammy dodged the ogre smashed the lever making it so that it was unusalbe
Naruto: Okay, scratch that idea.
Ammy: A little help.
Naruto: Right.
 
Naruto grabbed the tentaxe on the ground and started to spin look a top swinging the tentaxe like a mace. He sliced up the back of the ogre and slashed the back of it's knees causing it to fall to it's hands. Ammy ran to Naruto and the ogre turned around to the two. It noticed that there was only two enemies. The ogre looked up and saw Yu standing on the large wooden structure at the back of the room. The ogre ran at it and Yu grabbed onto the hookline before sliding down torwards him. She flipped off mid-glide and pulled her sword. She stabbed her sword into the ogre's chest and started to rip down as she fell. She reached it's torso and flipped back to the ground. Yu looked up at the large ripple she made in it's chest and watched it stumble back with blood spilling everywhere. Tentacles started flying around and they watched as the tentacles got closer. Ammy jumped to the middle of the room and stood on the panel.
Ammy: Get on!
Yu: Why?
Naruto: Just do it.
 
Yu and Naruto ran to the panel in the center of the room and Ammy's eye began to glow. The lava below the grate shot from the holes in the floor and gathered above the heads of the group. Ammy sent the lava soaring into the body of the ogre. The lava furiously ate away at it's body from inside out and seeped through it's eye sockets and mouth. Once it's body was reduced to nothing but, molten ash the door at the end of the room opened. They looked at Ammy as she returned the lava back to the bottom floor.
Yu: What are you!?
Ammy: I'm a goddess.
Yu: You know I probably would doubt you if I hadn't seen that. THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
 
Yu smiled at Ammy as they walked through the large door and Naruto heard a sound coming from his pocket. It was his communicator, everyone's smiles dropped and he answered.
Naruto: Yeah what is it windbag?
Asdler: Is that any way to greet a friend? After I went through the trouble of sending a welcoming commitee to meet you.
Naruto: Yeah, "friend" I'll add you to my special list of friends who's memory I keep alive by dancing on their tombstones. Why did you call me?
Asdler: I just wanted to tell you that "It" is coming to meet you.
Naruto: "It" huh? Forget it's name, you must be getting old.
Asdler: Oh, I assure you, you will enjoy my newest gift.
 
Asdler hung up and Naruto assessed the room he was in. There was a large cliff and a deep pit below the cliff. The was a path that led to a door and a large fenced container held up above the pit. Naruto walked up the path and the girls followed but, Naruto came to an ubrupt stop. He saw a reflection in a puddle on the cold stone floor. He looked closer at the puddle and saw that something was behind him. The thing he saw snapped at him and he jumped to the side to dodge and found himself landing in the container over the cliff.
Yu: Naruto!!
Ammy: I'm coming!
 
Naruto looked as the thing jumped down into the container with him. It snapped down at him and he flipped back out of the way. It had the mouth of a spider and a upper torso of a human, a tentacle for an arm, and the lower body seemed to be somewhat like a bug-thing. No wonder they named the thing "It", it looked like a chimera. The thing fling a long tentacle at him and he dodged by rolling on the ground.
Naruto: Why does everything have tentacles!?
 
Naruto looked up and saw Yu coming down. She aimed her sword down and impaled the chest of "IT". The creature reached back and wrapped the tentacle around Yu's neck. Ammy jumped down and slashed off "IT's" tentacle freeing Yu but, the tentacle grew back. The girls landed next to Naruto and looked around. They were boxed in between containers and the gates of the container they stood in.
AV: The weight limit has been exceeded. This container will drop in two minutes and counting.
Naruto: That is so not good.
Ammy: Move!
Yu: How? We're stuck between this thing and hard place.
 
Naruto distracted the creature and Ammy looked around for a way out. There was a gate cutting them off from the exit. She looked up and saw a green flashing light above her head.
Ammy: Naruto, shoot that!
 
Naruto looked back and fired into the green light and the gate to the side shot open. He motoned for the girls to go through the gate as he shot into "IT". They went through and "IT" jumped to the top of the container and chased them as they ran for the way out. "IT" looked down and began to drool acid into the container below. Naruto shot through the next green light and the exit to the next container opened up. Naruto ran through but, the second that Yu tried to run through the acid ate away at the footing she stood on. Yu's leg fell through the hole and the rest of the floor collapsed. She grabbed onto the edge of the grate before she could fall through. Naruto turned back but, before he could "IT" fell back down into the container's interior. Ammy ran back and grabbed Yu with her sturdy fangs and tossed her back into the container Naruto was in before jumping back herself. The container dropped and "IT" jumped onto the top of the dropping container and leapt to the the one they stood in. The annoucement sounded again and they narrowed their eyes before looking at each other. The creature smashed down into the top of the container and reached down for Naruto's neck. He flipped back and dodged it before shooting into "It's" face. Yu slashed off it's tentacle and watched it trash around on the top of the container causing it to rock. Naruto aimed at the green light in the corner and calmed his body. He shot into the green light with perfect accuraccy. The gate to the side of them shot open and the girls ran through as Naruto shot to hold back the creature coming after them from above.
Naruto: GO! GO! GO!
 
They all ran to the large door and Naruto punched it as hard as he could. Breaking the door almost broke his hand as well. He pushed the door off the bars and looked back as "IT" swung it's tentacle and sent him flying back into the next container. Yu and Ammy flipped back into the container with him before watching "IT" drop with the previous container. Just like before "IT" jumped up after them landing on the next container. "IT" smashed down through the ceiling and once again they heard the sounding of the alarm. They watched as "IT" jumped down after them and stabbed at Naruto, who dodged and "IT" stabbed in the side container. Naruto shot into "IT's" face and ran through and open path in between the containers. As they ran through the counter began to count down from ten. Naruto's eyes almost bulged out, why was it counting back from ten already? They weren't in there for two minutes. He ran to the door and pulled his right hand back before furiously slamming it into the door. He broke his fist but, he sent the door flying back to the edge of the cliff. They were in the last container, Naruto looked at the hook in front of him. The only way back up was that hook, and they didn't have much time. Naruto had Yu jump on his back and He grabbed Ammy with his right arm [Hand broken.] and jumped to the hook and grabbed it with his left hand. "IT" ran to the door of the container and snapped at Naruto before the container dropped. Yu climbed up the hook first because Naruto couldn't and pressed the button to the hook causing it to ascend. Naruto tossed Ammy to the ground jumped to it himself. Naruto looked around the area and saw a circular cave with gate on each exit. Yu ran over to him and pulled a cloth out of her pocket. She picked up Naruto right hand and wrapped it around his bloody hand.
Naruto: Thanks Yu.
 
He said with a warm smile. She smiled back at him, after the years of living with him she was kinda like a wife. She cleaned the house, wished the clothes, and even cooked the food. She learned medical jutsus as well but, without charka she had to settle for this. Ammy walked up to them and placed her paw on Naruto's right hand. Her eyes began to glow and the wound on Naruto's hand disappeared. She smiled at him and Yu.
Ammy: You feel better?
Naruto: Yeah, I feel great!
Yu: That was awesome. Could you teach me how to do that?
Ammy: Sorry it's not something I can teach. Let's get moving.
Naruto: Right.
 
Naruto stood up and walked to the door on the left. Ammy smiled at Naruto as Yu walked in behind him. Ammy started to walk after them but, suddenly she was stopped. Something was holding her leg. She looked back and saw a tentacle wrapped around her leg. Naruto turned back to her and looked as she struggled to get away. Naruto and Yu ran to her but, before Naruto could grab her the tentacle flung her across the pit and she freefell into the pit below.
Naruto: AMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yu: NO!!!!!!!!!
Ammy: NAAAAAAARRRRRRRuuuuutttttoooooo!!!!........
 
Naruto looked over the edge until Ammy was no longer in sight. "IT" jumped up above Naruto and landed behind him before "IT" started to evolve. It's back opened and a second head came out and showed two long blade-like teeth. [You'll love this.] "IT" walked up behind Naruto and Yu stared at it.
Yu: I'd soooo hate to be you right now.
 
It opened it's teeth and snapped down at Naruto but, the teeth didn't touch each other. Naruto was holding both fangs with the tips of his fingers as warm tears dropped from his face onto the ground below. His fangs were sharp and his aura began to rage around as a tail formed behind him. He had a limit but, at the moment he really didn't care. He pushed the fangs apart and ripped the mouth of "IT". He pulled furiously on the sharp fangs and ripped the teeth from "IT's" mouth. The creature flailed around in pain as Naruto looked at the teeth. They looked very similar to swords. He grabbed the bottom of the fangs and melted it away until it looked just like a hilt. He looked at "IT" and held both blades in his hands and his aura split into six different hands all with blades. His aura streched out and vengefully stabbed into the body of "IT". He smiled as the blades stabbed into it's body rapidly, sending blood everywhere. Naruto ripped off it's arms and legs but, left it alive. His aura streched back and grabbed all of his guns and fired into "IT" over and over again as Yu watched emotionlessly. She felt no pity for the torture that the creature was undertaking. Naruto filled "IT" with holes but, he wanted to keep "IT" alive to suffer. He walked over and grabbed "IT" by the neck and tossed him back over the cliff. Naruto pulled all of his weapons back and grabbed the striker. He focused his aura and as tears streamed down his face, he fired a stream of redish orange bullets into "IT". The bullet hit the creature and ate away at 'IT's" body from the inside until 'IT" disappeared into nothing but, ashes. Naruto looked back into the pit and punched down at the ground. He had just went back on his promise to protect her.
Yu: Oniisan.
 
Naruto looked at Yu and nodded His tail disappeared but, his eyes stayed red. He looked at the two fangs on the ground and picked them up. He placed them both in between the holsters on his back and walked through the exit. He looked back one last time and walked through the door before whispering.
Naruto: I'm sorry.
 
When he walked through the door they arrive in a dark room with cell doors and the of hissing in the silence. Naruto knew what it was and he wall into the long hallway as Yu followed. A regenerator walked from one of the broken cell doors. It looked at them and smiled.
Regenerator: I-chi-da-ki-ma-su.
 
Naruto pulled out his two new swords and walked for the monster. Yu followed behind him and ran for the creature.
Naruto: Be careful this thing can stretch it's limbs.
 
Almost as soon as he said that it flung it's claw at them. Naruto did a flipping barrel roll over the claw as the Regenrator swung it's claw to follow him. as he spun to the ground. Naruto landed on the ground and rolled out of the way as the claw crashed into the ground. Yu ran up behind it and slashed it in half, before slashing sideways up through the upper tosro. Naruto jumped into the air and spun sideways with both his blades pointed outward. He came down slashing through the remaining body of the monster and landed to the ground in low phoenix stance. He looked down at the small chunks of the monster that was left and stood.
Naruto: Regenerate that!
 
Naruto and Yu walked down the hall as the pieces of the creature exploded. Naruto jumped up to the door and helped Yu up. Naruto kicked the door in and walked around the corner. Naruto looked back and saw blinding lights fill the sky in the direction he came from. He shrugged it off and he walked into what looked to be a battlezone. He and Yu walked into the middle of the battlefield and looked up to three rooms above him on a upper floor. As he and Yu walked torwards the back room they heard doors flying open.
[Music que: Die another day-by Madonna.]
 
Naruto listened to footsteps coming from every direction and they were closing in fast. Naruto placed his swords back into his holsters and pulled out both his blacktails as Yu clutched her sword tigthly. Before they knew it they were surrounded. He looked around the entire place and aimed his guns out. Pointing them at the people he thought was getting closer. Yu smiled and leaned to the side before vanishing. Naruto smiled as well when he saw her vanish. One man ran at him and he bashed the pistol into his stomache and pulled the trigger twice sending the man flying back into the crowd Naruto ran onto the other man's chest and fired into his head before leaning his guns to the side and blasting into the face of two other men. He placed his foot on the shoulder of the falling man and flipped over the entire crowd of people and Yu sped through the crowd slashing off the heads of the people around her. She stopped in front of the placed Naruto was going to land at and turned her sword sideways. Naruto landed on the blade and Yu propelled him through the people and he used his claws to cut through the people as he dived. Yu activated the normal sharingan and stabbed back into the chest of the man behind her and hit the bottom of the hilt causing the sword to go ripping upwards. Yu grabbed the hilt lightly and spun the sword downwards through man coming from n front of her. She held her sword in front of her and tease her opponents. One man swung a pickaxe at her from behind and she stopped it by clashing her sword against it. Another man ran at her from behind and she kicked back into his chest and pushed her sword porward cutting the man in half then spun it back slashing through the body of the man she kicked. Naruto ran to a ladder leading to the upper floor and did a back flip to the top. There was a man waiting at the ladder but, Naruto pulled out his striker and fired down into the man's head before landing. Naruto spin kick a different man out of the window of the room and ran along a rail bridge. Naruto stood on the bridge and looked down at Yu, who had taken down over fifty men in that short time. She looked up at Naruto and ran through the crowd and did a corkscrew flip to the rail bridge while dodging arrows flying at her. She landed right next to him and he looked to the ground and fired into the crowd wildly, then pistol whipped the hell out of the guy that tried to sneak up on him. Yu jumped onto the railing of the bridge and ran along it before slashing through the chest of the person in front of her. Naruto and Yu simultaenouly jumped onto the roof of the second floor. They both stood next to each other and smiled before vanishing into thin air. The people on the ground were completely lost until in a big flash suddenly one of them was ripped in two. They all looked around for any sign of where the attack came from but, found nothing. Suddenly another man burst into three pieces and someone behind them was split down the middle. People in the crowd were just ripped to pieces out of nowhere and the others were scared for who was going to go next. A large man with a chaingun walked into the crowd and started firing wildly. He hit everything but, Naruto or Yu. Suddenly Naruto reappeared at the side of the man and slashed down into the chaingun with his left blade before slashing straight through the man's torso with the right. A Ganado ran up in behind him and prepared to slice down into him but, Naruto smiled as Yu appeared out of nowhere and sliced his hand off. Yu hopped back and ran forward slicing through that Ganado and four others. Naruto looked to the back of the feild and saw an explosive barrel. He shot into it and watched as the barrel not only exploded but, flew into the air landing behind him and Yu. The oil that spilt out made a circle of fire around the two. Naruto looked at Naruto and motioned for her to take the floor. Yu placed her sword in the fire and watched as the sword began to absorb the fire.
Yu: Uchiha sword technique. Phoenix blade!
 
Yu lifted her sword and waved it causing a flame to fly from the blade and into the crowd, torching all it touched. Yu aimed her sword in the air and it was engulfed in flames.
Yu: Dragon's rain.
 
The flames on her blade flew into the air and came plummeting back down to the ground wiping out all around them. Naruto looked at Yu and turned to the door leading out until he heard the sounds of a motor going off. He sounded like blades furiously grinding. He turned to the wall behind him and a man burst through it with a double chainsaw. The man was at least 8 feet tall and he had a burlap sack on he head. [I know he wasn't in the real game but he had to be in this dammit.] The man flailed the chainsaw around wildly and charged at Naruto. Naruto ducked under the swung and slashed at the man's torso but, oddly all he did was knock the man back. Naruto looked up at the man who he knew was smiling under that sack. The man swung the chainsaw down at him and Naruto rolled out of the way. He put his blades back into the holsters on his back and pulled out his Killer7. He figured that swords wouldn't be affective against this person. Yu ran back torwards Naruto and the man angrily swung the chainsaw back at her head. With her sharingan she was able to lean back under it but, that dodge was cutting it real close. Yu dived to Naruto and landed in crotching position beside him. Naruto lifted his gun and fired into the man's face but, he just stumbled for a second. Naruto lifted up Yu to get away from the man back man kept walking after them. The sparks from the chainsaw flew into the oil still lying on the ground and caused another explosion but, the man still just walked through it. Naruto picked up Yu and jumped to the top of the second floor roof. He hoped that would help him gain distance between them and the chainsaw weilding assailant. When the man saw them jump he pointed his chainsaw up and pressed a button that made the blades of the chainsaw go flying through the window and into the ceiling of the second floor room. When the two saw that they almost swallowed their tongues. The man pulled on the wire of the chainsaw and caused it to rip through the floor and re-attach to it's rightful place. The man watched as the two fumbled on the floor above. He held tight on the chainsaw and leapt on the roof with them. He aimed the chainsaw at Naruto and pressed the button again sending the blades flying at him. Naruto jumped out of the way and watched as the chainsaw hit the ground and dragged back to the man. Yu came up with an idea, looked at Naruto who seemed to be thinking the same thing. Naruto ran to the side and distracted the man as Yu ran up behind him. The man got wise to the plan and turned to Yu before pressing the button causing the chainsaw to go flying at her. Little did he know that he had fallen right into their trap. Yu jumped to the side and Naruto put away his Killer7 before running at the man. Naruto ran to his face and punched him in the jawtwice. He uppercutted him in the stamache and forced his fist up into his jaw and sent him into the air. After his uppercut Yu jumped over Naruto and kicked the man off the roof. The man fell to the ground and accidentally pressed the button on the chainsaw. The blades of the chainsaw came back down from the roof and fell down straight into the chest of the Ganado. The blades ripped through the man's body vicously tearing apart his insides. Naruto and Yu jumped from the roof. They looked back one last time and walked through the exit. The next room was filled with destroyed buildings and rubble. Naruto walked down the path and someone stepped out from the shadows.
Yu: Hello, bastard.
 
Naruto looked over to Sasuke as he walked along the path on the opposite side of them.
Naruto: So you decided to show up?
Sasuke: Yeah, I wanted to see how my little sister was. You've grown to be a beautiful woman Yu.
Yu: Flattery will get you no where Sasuke.
 
Sasuke noticably frowned, Yu never called him or Itachi by their names. She refered to him as "Oniichan" and Itachi as "Oniisama". Her speech showed that she truly didn't care about him anymore.
Sasuke: Wait did you just call me a bastard? Where did you learn to talk like that?
Yu: Up yours!
Sasuke: Such language, watch your mouth.
Yu: Whatever.
Sasuke: Yukari Uchiha, I said watch your mouth.
Yu: You can't tell me what to do.
Sasuke: And wear more clothes.
 
He said looking at how her chuunin jacket was opened just enough to show her cleavage. He may have been happy with how she had grown into a beautiful woman but, no big brother wants to know his little sisters "developments".
Naruto: Yu, I want you to stand back.
Yu: Fine, you'd better win.
Sasuke: Don't worry Yu I'll win.
Naruto: Don't even think you can beat me Teme.
Sasuke: Let's go Dobe.
 
Yu flipped onto a pillar and sat down to watch the match. Naruto pulled out his blacktail and cocked it. Sasuke pulled out a TMP and loaded it.
Naruto: If someone had told me that we would meet like this six years ago. I wouldn't have believed it.
Sasuke: But, you're really planning on killing me aren't you?
Naruto: Believe it!
Sasuke: Good you'd better come at me with the intent to kill or else.
Naruto: Don't worry I will.
Sasuke: Alright, there is only one way out of here. One door that leads out and three keys that open that door. I scattered two pieces around this field -.
Naruto: And let me guess, you have the last one.
Sasuke: Wow you did get smarter. But, the question that's been burning in the back of my is who is stronger. Seeing that you're eyes are red, I doubt I should fight you close range.
Naruto: I agree, that would be a bad idea.
 
He said in a taunting voice. Yu was listening to their conversation and ecided to hunt down those keys to the door. She didn't like to watch them fight. Naruto looked back at her disappearance in the corner of his eye. Sasuke noticed too but, didn't care. He was more concerned about the person in front of him.
Sasuke: Well, shall we get started? Wait isn't their someone missing from this group?
Naruto: .............!
Sasuke: So that's why you're all pissed off. You lost your little pet.
 
Before Sasuke could even think Naruto shot at his face. Sasuke barely dodged the bullet and laid his back on a wall.
Sasuke: Touchy subject huh?
Naruto don't ever speak about Ammy like that!
Sasuke: What happened, did you fail again?
 
Naruto growled in rage, becuase of Sasuke's accuratly cutting words. Naruto aimed at Sasuke's wall and shot into it before hiding behind a wall himself. Sasuke popped over his wall and shot into Naruto's wall with the TMP before ducking back down. Naruto wrapped an explosive tag around his kunai and popped up over his wall. Naruto shot into the wall and threw the kunai into the wall hidden under the sound of the gunfire. Once the kunai hit the wall Naruto smiled and ducked back down. Sasuke sniffed for a second, there was distinct smell hidden in the gunpowder. It smelled like.....burning paper.
Sasuke: Shit!
 
Sasuke jumped away from the wall and while he was jumping back Naruto aimed both guns at him. Once he fired Sasuke activated his sharingan and rolled under the bullets before they could hit him. Sasuke landed on the ground and fired at Naruto who ran along the path on the opposite side of Sasuke and fired at him before laying his back against a pillar.
Sasuke: Whoa, that was a pretty good move Dobe. But, I'm afraid that it's not enough.
 
Sasuke pulled out a kunai of his own and wrapped a tag around it. Naruto peeked around from the pillar and saw the kunai wiz past his head. Naruto traced it as it landed on the wall in front of him.
Naruto: Oh crap!
 
Naruto jumped back from the wall and before he could even look back, Sasuke punched him in the face. Naruto stumbled to the ground but, was given no time to recover as Sasuke shot down at him. Naruto rolled back and flipped up into the air before shooting down at Sasuke. Sasuke dodged and ran at his former friend. They both punched at each other but, their fists clashed together. Naruto pulled back and punched Sasuke in the armpit followed by a vicious right punch that sent him flying back. Sasuke hit the front wall of a building and quickly jumped out they way as Naruto came crashing through the wall. Sasuke walked inside and grabbed Naruto by his neck.
Sasuke: I told you I won't make this easy for YOU!
 
He said as he threw Naruto through the roof. Naruto hit the ground and looked at Sasuke as he jumped through the newly made hole. Naruto knew Sasuke didn't normally have enough strong to throw him with such force. His suspicions were confirmed as Sasuke landed with black marks all over his body. Sasuke pulled a blade from his waist and walked at Naruto.
Naruto: I thought I broke that.
Sasuke: Did you really think I'd only keep one sword?
Naruto: It won't make a difference anyway. You'd better be prepared.
 
Naruto stood to his feet and walked to Sasuke's face. Yu ran along to the feild and collected one of the "keys". She looked closely at the piece of metal and jumped from the back of the roof that she was on. She jumped along the ruins and smiled as Sasuke went flying behind her. Naruto jumped onto the roof she was standing on and looked to where Sasuke flew. He was gone, Yu looked at Naruto and motioned for him to follow her. She knew where Sasuke had gone to and she was headed there anyway. Naruto walked down into the bottom of the ruins and guided Yu through the maze. He looked to the side and saw something burrowing through the dirt.
Naruto: The hell?
 
Naruto pulled his blacktail and shot into the metallic creature that came from under the dirt. On impact with the bullet the robot exploded and fell to the ground. Yu leapt to the top of the wall and ran along the small line as she slashed through a hovering robot. She flipped to the ground. Before landing she tossed a kunai into the dirt and cut down a different robot. Naruto finally caught up to her and looked up to a shadow in the moonlight. Sasuke was on top of the a ruined fort staring down at him. Sasuke motion his hand for Naruto to come up and jumped out of sight. Naruto nodded and walked into the opening in the fort exterior. Naruto ran up the spiral stairs and climbed the ladder leading to the roof. Naruto looked at the oddly shaped roof that looked somewhat like a long eight. The first part was a circle that was connected to another circle by a bridge. Yu climbed up the ladder behind him and ran around the circle for a wooden part on the opposite side and happily picked up the metal piece to the door and smiled brightly. She acted as if she wasn't on a battlefield. Naruto walked to her and turned to the person standing on the wall above.
Sasuke: You know, I always knew that we would end up locked in mortal combat. But, I must admit I never thought that Yu would be here when it happened. I want to kill you Naruto, that is the only way I can truly answer my question. I won't allow you to die any other way. The only way someone else can ever kill you is if you kill me first.
 
Sasuke pulled out a trigger and pressed the button on the top of it.
Naruto: What was that?
Sasuke: In three minutes this fort will be blown to bits. If our fight doesn't end by then so be it.
Naruto: Same here.
[Music que:Axienty by Black eyed peas ft papa roach]
 
Sasuke's black marks covered his entire body and wings grew from his back. Naruto smiled as his aura began to take the form of a tail and ears. Sasuke jumped down and with a slash at Naruto but, he jumped out the way just in time to dodge. Naruto punched Sasuke in the face and Sasuke spun around with a vicious backhand to Naruto's face. Naruto looked on to Sasuke and prepared for the next attack. Sasuke slashed at Naruto's head and he ducked under before sending a spin kick to his side. Sasuke took the blow and grabbed Naruto leg before flipping him forward and punching him in the back sending him sliding back along the ground. Naruto flipped to his hands and looked around for Sasuke who was no where in sight. He looked up and Sasuke was flying over him. Sasuke swooped down at Naruto but, missed as Naruto calmly dodged. Sasuke went back up higher and pulled out his TMP and fired at Naruto on the ground below. Naruto rolled back and ran away from the bullets raining down on him and then he threw his aura up to Sasuke and pulled him back to the ground. Sasuke tried to free himself but, before he could he found a fist crashing into his face. Sasuke slid back to the ground and rolled to his feet before collapsing to his knees. Sasuke looked at a smiling Naruto as he made another tail appear behind him. Rain started to fall on the battle feild, Sasuke and Naruto ran at each other and clashed at the bridge. Naruto slashed at Sasuke head but, he leaned back under it before punching at Naruto's head. Naruto ducked under it but, couldn't dodge the kick Sasuke sent to his stomache. Naruto stumbled back and Sasuke punched him twice in the face before grabbing his neck and slamming him head first into the ground. Naruto stood up and fell back to one knee. He looked as Sasuke ran at him and grabbed the collar of his collar of his shirt. Before Sasuke could lift Naruto up he kneed Sasuke in the stomache and uppercutted him in the chin. Naruto pulled back and punched Sasuke with such intensity that his aura sent him flying back into the wall on the other side of the roof. Sasuke fell down to the ground and flipped back to his feet. He pulled out his TMP and fired into the ground, leading it up to Naruto.
Sasuke: You're real good at dodging. But, that's about it.
 
Sasuke vanished and placed the TMP to Naruto's back. Naruto flipped behind Sasuke as he fired a trail of bullets after him Naruto made his aura grab the blades on his back. The blades strecthed torwards Sasuke and slashed at him as he shot at Naruto. Sasuke reacted by flipping back over the slash and flipped his wings to send himself into the air. Sasuke flew down at Naruto and kicked him twice in the face. He sent another kick for Naruto but, he grabbed his leg and pulled him forward until he was right below him and Naruto punched down into his face. Naruto dragged his fist down and and smashed Sasuke slammed him through ground sending him crashing to the floor below. Sasuke picked himself up but, didn't have time to react as Naruto jumped down and punched him in the face. Yu peeked down the hole that the ladder led to and looked at the fight but, as soon as she did Sasuke came flying back at her.
Yu: Eep.
 
Yu quickly pulled her head back up and frowned. Sasuke hit the wall and jumped off at Naruto and grabbed him. Sasuke flipped his wings and flew up smashing Naruto through the ceiling and went up into the sky. Sasuke flew back down and slammed Naruto into the ground. He landed on the second floor of the fort and stood before falling to his knees. Sasuke flew down and Naruto and Naruto grabbed hs neck and slammed Sasuke to the ground.
Naruto: Hang on, Teme!
 
Naruto dragged Sasuke along the ground and ran before throwing Sasuke back up to the roof. Sasuke hit the ground and rolled to his knees. Before Saukre could look up Naruto was staring down at him. Sasuke smiled and stood to his feet to look Naruto in the face.
Yu: Oniisan, the bombs.
 
She reminded to the person she was with and unintentionally reminded her enemy as well. Sasuke looked at the timer and smiled.
Sasuke: Five, four, three, two.
 
BOOM! The fort exploded and shattered into piece below them. The two warroirs just saw it as another twist to their fight. Naruto stood on large chunk of rock and Sasuke stood on one across from him as the pieces fell torwards the ground. Naruto strecthed his aura and grabbed a stone above Sasuke and dragged it down the rubble Sasuke stood on. Sasuke jumped off and dodged as the two boulders collided.
Yu: Men.
 
She said standing on a stone coming down. Sasuke skipped across rocks and jumped ono the rock Naruto was standing on and punched for his face. Naruto ducked under the punch and uppercutted at Sasuke who dodged that attack and kicked Naruto off of the rock he was on. Naruto flew back into another falling stone and looked up as Sasuke jumped at him. Naruto rolled back to the other side of the stone and kicked it at Sasuke, who couldn't move away in time. The rock smashed into him head on and sent him flying back torwards another rock. Sasuke moved off of the rock before the collision and looked at Naruto who was smugly looking at him wile riding a rock back to the ground. The rubble of the fort finally fell to the ground and kicked up smoke on the ground with a loud bang. Yu looked into the smoke and waited for the debris to settle. Once it did, it revealed Sasuke and Naruto staring dagger into each other. They both charged at each other and pulled back their fists but, were interupted when Naruto's communicator went. Naruto came to a complete stop and Sasuke fell behind him because he couldn't stop.
Naruto: Yeah what is it?
Asdler: While I am enjoying your little match with your friend I wish to speak to your "guest".
Naruto: It's for you Teme.
 
He said throwing Sasuke the communicator. Sasuke caught it and placed it near his ear.
Sasuke: Yeah?
Asdler: Did you think I would not notice your treachery?
Sasuke: What are you?
Asdler: I believe I have something that belongs to you here. I'll give you a guess she has pretty pink hair and is dressed in red.
Sasuke: If you hurt Sakura I swear I will kill you.
Sasuke: Don't worry she is just fine, but hmhmhm how long will that last? She's just hanging around right now but, that all depends on you.
 
Asdler hung up and Sasuke threw the communicator back to Naruto.
Sorry: I gotta go. We'll finish this later.
 
Sasuke threw Naruto the last key to opening the door.
Sasuke: Asdler is keeping the Hyuuga princess in a Cyro Chamber somewhere in the lab behind this door. In that same area there is a machine that can remove the plagas from your body.
 
Naruto finally powered down.
Naruto: Why are you telling me this?
Sasuke: Because only I can kill you. There are no more obstacles beyond that door. The only person behind it is him.
 
Sasuke turned at Yu who glared emotionlessly at him. Sasuke walked over to her but, Naruto stood in his way.
Yu: Don't worry Oniisan, I don't sense any killer intent.
 
Naruto didn't either but, Sasuke was sneaky. Naruto moved out of the way but, kept his gaurd up. Sasuke walked up to Yu's face and looked down at her. He zipped up her chuunin jacket and pulled her into a hug. Yu didn't hug back or even acknowledge that he hugged her but, she didn't resist.
Sasuke: It's funny you would still let me hold you like this. You still have that innocence about you. I couldn't hurt you.
Yu: You already hurt me without ever throwing a blow.
Sasuke: Foolish little sister, you seem a whole lot happier without me.
Yu: Oniichan, you are so stupid.
 
She said before returning the hug.
Yu: I want you to know that I love my big brothers. But, they both died the same day as the rest of my family. As far as am concerned you are just a monster wearing my brother's skin.
 
Sasuke looked down at his little sister as she spoke. She said those words honestly and spoke in an innocent voice that showed her sincerity.
Yu: I want to tell you this. Just like Itachi I will never forgive you. Not that you left and turned your back on me, but that you tried to kill Oniisan before you left. Even though he had gone through much to help you. I want you to die alone in that lonely world you made for yourself Sasuke. Your life belongs to me. I want you to enjoy however long you live after this. Because one day I'll come to claim it.
 
Yu released her hug and stepped back out of Sasuke's arms. He smiled looking at Yu, she was still the same. She never spared her feelings. The fact that she accepted his hug and told him her exact feeling was an expression that she longed to be around her brother again but, she wouldn't accept him as he was. The only person in the world that could melt the cold on his heart at any moment. Sasuke stepped back and vanished,
Naruto: Yu.
 
Naruto walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. Yu grabbed his hand and placed his hand on her face.
Yu: Don't worry, I'm okay. We should get moving.
Naruto: Yeah he said that the lab is up ahead and the way there was empty.
Yu: I made a promise to Oniisama.
Naruto: What?
Yu: He said that he was going to take me somewhere when I was little. He took me out of the village and took me to another village. But, before we went in he said that we made a wrong turn and he took me to a spring so that I could play. He told me to promise him that I would stay that innocent forever. I keep that promise I made to Oniisama.
Naruto: What made that come out?
Yu: I think he was going to kill me but, he couldn't go through with it. I think my brothers don't want to hurt me because of how I am.
Naruto: That does make sense. I mean I wouldn't be able to fight you either.
Yu: I want to stay with you. I'm kind of happy that he left. If he didn't I wouldn't have been able to live with you and I would've grown up to be dependant.
Naruto: I'm glad I could have ou around too. You were the first person to ever say that they loved me. Thank you. We will finish this for Asuna, Ammy and all these villagers that were killed for Asdler's cult.
 
Yu nodded on everything but, the Asuna part. She didn't know who he was but, she knew that whatever happened to him must has pissed off Naruto. Naruto walked to the door at the end of the field. Him and Yu put all of the keys into the door and opened it. Inside the door was a large field that led straight to a building. They ran through the field and found that what Sasuke said was true, there were no guards. Naruto pulled his guns and opened the door. There was alot of doors in the building but, a large one stuck out the most. He opened the door and saw Hinata in a large tube.
Naruto: That must be the cryu-thingie Sasuke was talking about.
Yu: Look at this.
Naruto: What is it?
Yu: This place is a mess. I'm guessing that someone was here before us if you know what I mean.
Naruto: Sasuke cleared this place for us. That must be why Asdler stopped him before we could finish our fight. If not he would have let us kill each other.
 
Naruto ran to the chamber and pressed buttons on the chamber's control panel. Eventually it opened and Hinata fell out onto Naruto. He caught her and lifted her up. She opened her eyes and looked at him and then around the room she was in.
Hinata: Naruto-kun? Where are we?
Naruto: In Asdler's lab but, we won't be for long.
Yu: We should get going. There's someone coming for us.
 
Naruto looked back saw acrowd of people coming for around the corner.
Naruto: Oh great. Go through there!
 
Yu grabbed Hinata and ran down a ramp that led into a lower floor while Naruto shot into the crowd as he fell back. He looked above his head and saw a cat walk above him, holding gas barrel. Naruto threw his last explosive tag onto the catwalk and jumped down the ramp. If the explosion didn't kill the people he had at least cut them off. He joined the girls and ran through the door out. As Hinata was running she looked around and stopped.
Hinata: Where is Ammy?
 
Naruto and Yu stopped and looked down.
Hinata: No.
Naruto: We have to go. We have to end this!
Hinata: Right.
Yu: Oniisan, is that the machine that Sasuke was talking about?
 
Naruto looked into a room in the hallway to the exit. There was indeed a machine sitting there. He walked to it and found instructions laying in the chair.
Naruto: Sasuke must have left this.
Hinata: The same Sasuke you told me about.
Yu Yes Miss Hinata.
Hinata: It's been a while Yu-chan.
Naruto: You two know each other?
Hinata: Yeah she's my sister's best friend.
Naruto: You mean Hanabi.
Hinata: You know Hanabi?
Naruto: Yeah.
Hinata: So you're the hot blonde guy she was always talking about.
 
Naruto blushed at the comment and started to look over the instrustions.
Hinata: Is it safe?
Naruto I'll go first just in case.
Yu: Okay I'll take care of this.
 
Yu looked over the instructios and started to work the controls as Naruto sat down. She looked at the screen and located the seal of the plagas on his neck and removed it with the pincers of the machine. The screen showed that the plagas had been removed and Naruto stood up. He could feel Kyuubi rejoicing his stomache in her usual way. Raging in her cage to make Naruto feel the pain. Naruto smiled and led Hinata to the chair before taking the controls. Naruto worked the controls and removed the seal from Hinata's neck. She sat up smiled and tightly hugged Naruto. Naruto felt lasers cutting through his back. He turned around and saw Yu staring daggers into him.
Yu: Let's go already!
 
She said prying Hinata from Naruto and pushing them through the door. In the next room there was a ladder leading up and the group climbed up. Once up the ladder they stood in the final room of the lab. It led outside and above them was a large construction site. At the top he saw Asdler facing off against Sasuke as he blindly charged to save Sakura who was suspended in the air by a rope tied to a mechanical arm. Naruto looked to the side and saw Shino waiting on him.
Shino: You know what's going on up there don't you?
Naruto: Yeah.
Shino: So what are you going to do?
Naruto: Like I said, I'm going to finish this.
Shino: The question is: How do you finish it?
 
Naruto pulled out his blacktail and cocked it.
Naruto: However it takes. I want you to take the girls and get out of here.
Yu: What?
Hinata: We're not leaving you.
Naruto: But.
Hinata: Shino-sama, I want you to find a way to get out of here. But, I'm leaving with Naruto or not at all.
Yu: Yeah we leave together.
Naruto: Well wait down here. I'm going up.
Yu: But.
 
Naruto grabbed the back of Yu's head and pulled her into a deep kiss. She melted under his touch and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Naruto turned to Hinata and did the same thing. She had a similar reaction to his kiss. He pulled back and smiled at them.
Naruto: Now even if I don't come back, I won't have any regrets. Stay here okay.
Hinata/Yu: Yeah.
 
Naruto smiled at the girls who had obviously lost their train of thought completely. Naruto turned around and walked into the elevator leading up to the big consturtruction site held above the ocean behind them.
[Flash]
Sasuke was enraged as he looked at Sakura being held in the air and charged blindly after her. Each time he did Asdler just knocked him back.
Asdler: Did you really think that I would let you get away with betraying me?
Sasuke: You think I give a shit. You don't mean anything to me. You're less than garbage.
Asdler: Really I was just thinking the same thing about your little girlfriend.
 
Adler aimed his staff at the unconcious Sakura and tentacles stretched out after her threatening to impale her. Before he staff could reach her however A kunai severed the rope holding her up and she fell down to the ground hard causing her to finally wake up. Naruto looked from the elevator as All eyes turned to him.
Naruto: Sorry, I kinda called dibs already.
Asdler: Ha, have you not learned who is superior yet?
 
Asdler raised his hand at Naruto and was surprised that nothing happened.
Naruto: Yeah about that.
Sasuke: He.
Asdler: So you removed the plagas. It doesn't matter. The hero winning and coming through in the end is only something that happens in your Mediaminer fanfictions.
 
Sasuke walked to Naruto's side and looked dead at Asdler.
Sasuke: Sakura get out of here and secure an escape route.
 
Sakura stood up and broke free of the ropes holding her. She looked at Sasuke with a confused expression.
Sakura: But, Sasuke-kun we already have an escape-.
 
Sasuke winked at Sakura so that only he and her could see. She smiled at him, he meant secure an escape route for Naruto. Sakura sped off and Naruto stood side by side with Sasuke.
Naruto: It's been a while since we fought on the same side.
Sasuke: Let's see if we still got it.
 
Sasuke tilted his head and Naruto tilted it in the same way completely mimicking each other's stance. Almost as if standing in front of a mirror the two punched the complete same way showing that they had syncronized. They both smiled as they charged at Asdler who swung his staff at both before they disappeared. Sasuke appeared behind him and he punched him in the back of his head. As he leaned forward Naruto uppercutted him sending Asdler flipping back. Asdler recovered from the punch and flipped to his feet. Naruto and Sasuke ran side by side while zig zagging between each other. Asdler pointed his staff at them and tentacles flew at the two men. Naruto and Sasuke flipped sideways at the same time landing on opposite side of each other. This is why team 7 was so strong, the team work together perfectly without flaw. Sasuke ran at Asdler first and punched him in the stomache before Naruto punched him in the face. Asdler stumbled back and Naruto kicked him in the stomache followed by two vicious hooks and hard downward punch. Sasuke barrel roll flipped over Naruto and kicked Asdler in the face causing him to go falling back head first. Before Asdler could hit the ground Naruto punched him in the back and made him slide across the ground on his face. Sasuke and Naruto stood next each other. Naruto smiled to Sasuke and he knew exactly what he was getting at. Sasuke stood in front of Naruto and put up the tiger stance while Naruto stood behind him.
Sasuke/Naruto: Team 7 hidden formation: Attack tank!
 
Sasuke ran forward and Naruto followed close behind. Asdler picked himself up and looked at the two charging at him. Sasuke ran at him and pulled back his fist. Asdler readied his staff and swung it when Sasuke got close but, Sasuke vanished.
Sasuke: Fakeout! [My own signature technique. Enjoy.]
 
Asdler looked back and Sasuke was behind him while Naruto was in front.
Naruto: Sakura isn't here but, we still have us. Now it's time for team 7 ultimate taijutsu.
 
Naruto leaned down and so did Sasuke before both did a simultaenous upper kick.
Naruto: NA-RU-TO!
Sasuke: SA-SU-KE!
 
Both upper kicks sent Asdler flying into the air. Both men jumped up to a different side of Asdler. Naruto did a high kick and Sasuke kicked low.
Naruto: U-ZU-MA-KI!
Sasuke: U-CHI-HA!
 
Asdler went flipping back from the force of the attacks and Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand before spinning him and Sasuke did the same thing. Sasuke stuck out his leg and Naruto swung him into the back of Asdler as he fell to the ground and Sasuke Swung Naruto upward and dragged him down with his leg out sending him cutting down on Asdler's back like the slash of a sword.
Sasuke/Naruto: CROSS BARRAGE!!
 
Asdler went flying back into the many gerders on the ground and looked at the two men who smiled at him. Asdler coughed up blood and frowned.
Asdler: I grew tired of this farce. I am no longer amused.
Sasuke: I don't blame you. I wouldn't find that funny either.
 
Naruto and Sasuke both started laughing. Asdler struggled to his feet and opened his mouth wide showing an eye in it.
Sasuke: The hell.
 
Suddenly four large legs burst from his neck and at the first eye was a long neck with three blades prutruding from it, covering the main eye. Sasuke and Naruto just looked at each other and turned back to Asdler.
Naruto: Now that's just gross.
 
Sasuke jumped out of the way as Asdler thrusted a leg at him. Naruto pulled out the striker and shot at Asdler but, his outer shell couldn't be penetrated. Naruto put back his gun and pulled his swords while Sasuke did the same. Naruto ran at Asdler and slashed at his leg but, had no effect. Sasuke moved to Asdler's back and jumped on his back before stabbing his sword into it's eye. He figured that it was the weakness because it was being protected. Asdler threw him off his back and Sasuke flew off the roof. Naruto ran to him and grabbed his hand before throwing him back on the top. Naruto jumped back to the roof and saw a gerder flying at him. Sasuke leaned down under it but, Naruto jumped back onto the railing and flipped back over the gerder as it flew off the roof. He landed on top of it and launched himself back at Sasuke. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's shirt and launched him over Asdler. Naruto put his swords back and pulled out the killer7 before shooting into Asdler's eye on the way to the ground. Naruto landed on the ground and rolled out of the way as Asdler slammed his leg into the ground where he was. Naruto stood up and tried to get away but, couldn't move before Asdlerwhipped his leg onto his stomache. Sasuke ran at Asdler and pulled his TMP and shooting into the eye on the knee of his fourth leg. [Because third leg wouldn't said right.] Asdler suddenly had blades jumped from his legs and he lifted it up at Sasuke slashing his chest. Naruto lifted Sasuke up and Asdler charged at both of them knocking them into the a pile of gerders in the back of the roof. Naruto and Sasuke got up as Asdler smiled at how the tables had turned.
[Flash]
Hinata and Yu looked up at the construction site above. They could hear the sounds of a battle going on above. Hinata could have used her Byakugan to see what was happening but, she was afraid to. She looked back at sounds of someone coming from the door they came through. Hinata pulled her TMP and Yu pulled her blade and looked at the door. As soon as the door opened Hinata fired but, the person who came through stopped the bullet without even turning to it. Hinata looked at te person and got scared. The person looked at her and walked to her.
????: Com'n, I'm gone for thirty minutes and you forget who I am.
 
Hinata was shocked that she recognized that voice. Yu's eyes shot open and she smiled.
Yu: Ammy!?
 
She said looking at the tall white haired beauty in front of her. Ammy smiled and walked to her.
Ammy: Yeah. I'm glad I caught up to you guys. Where is Naruto?
Yu: Up there.
 
She said pointing at the construction site above.
Yu: How did you survive the fall?
 
Ammy smiled.
[Flashback]
Ammy fell down for what seemed to be an eternity. She looked up the ceiling of the pit and could see nothing but, darkness. She finally saw the bottom of the pit and she stopped her self and stood on air. She looked down to the bottom on saw an entire pit of plagas waiting at for her to land.
Ammy: So this is where they keep those things. Well we'll see about that.
 
She said changing into her goddess form She crossed her arms and her eyes flashed white before series of flashes went off and killed the plagas below. [Remeber the flash?] Ammy walked on the air as the flashes destroyed the plagas, Ammy ran up the side of the cliff and continued her ascent at lightning speed.
[Flashforward]
Ammy: It was wasn't hard to find you guys. You left one big trail behind.
Hinata: Naruto-kun is fighting up there Ammy. He's in trouble.
Ammy: I know, I was sent here by my father to protect him. I'm glad I took this mission.
Yu: Your father?
Ammy: Uh huh you mortals call him by another name.
Yu: What are you?
Ammy: I have been alive longer than most people can put in history. He is the first mortal I have ever met that found his way into my heart. I am a goddess. Stay here, I'll come back.
 
Ammy jumped onto one of the gerders and suddenly started to glow. The light blinded the people on the roof and Ammy jumped up to the roof. Naruto turned to her and tried to remember. He had seen her throughout this journey. Ammy jumped to him and on her way down Sasuke couldn't help but, think "DAMN". Ammy pulled out the windmill and held it out in front of Naruto.
Naruto: Ammy?!
 
Ammy smiled and Naruto lifted his hand onto the handle of the windmill. She intertwined her fingers with his and kissed him. Much like he did the girls earlier he was put in awe from te kiss. She didn't just kiss him for nothing. She fused her power and absorbed some of Kyuubi's power then infused it with the windmill changing into the legendary fox blade Kusanagi. Naruto looked at the long, wide, jagged blade. Ammy pulled it back and got into stance.
Ammy: Let's go. Naruto.
 
Naruto and Sasuke were still blown away by Ammy's ture form. She was blindingly beautiful and she looked mystical in her battle stance. Both men stood next to her and pulled their blades as well. Ammy had tried a flash when she came up. Asdler was immune to it.
Ammy: Fine we get to do this the hard way.
 
Asdler charged at the three and Ammy jumped over him before stabbing her blade down into his back. Naruto and Sasuke were surprised because the blade actually went through Asdler's body causing him to scream out in pain. She flipped back and landed in front of Asdler before he charged at her in rage. Naruto and Sasuke ran at the side of Asdler and both slammed their blades into his legs causing him to lose balance and fall forward. Ammy pulled back her blade but, Asdler swing his face fangs at her and knocked her blade back. Ammy countered by spinning around and slashing an eye on one of his many legs. Naruto jumped at his face but, Asdler stopped his attack with one of the blades on his leg and Naruto blocked it with his swords. Asdler pressed more force into the attack and knocked Naruto higher in the air. Asdler swung two of his legs into the air and slashed at Naruto. Naruto looked at the legs and the blades on them and he started to fan spin to the ground with both blades held out. Naruto hit one of the legs and the force caused him to flip back in mid-air. Sasuke jumped up to help Naruto but, one of the legs knocked him away. Sasuke fell to the ground and looked back up at the falling form of Naruto who was skillfully dodging and blocking the legs. Ammy ran to one of Asdler's legs and sliced it off. Suddenly eight more legs shot from Asdler's neck and knocked Ammy back as well. Naruto had made his way to the ground and looked up at the legs that were coming down on him but, he suddenly stopped and coughed up blood.
Ammy: Naruto!!!!!!!!
Sasuke: Dammit! Dobe!!!!!!!
 
Asdler purposely distracted Naruto with his legs and thrusted the three fangs on the front of his face into Naruto's chest. Naruto looked down at the blades and Asdler began to thrash his neck around. He slammed Naruto onto the ground and watched as he bled on the ground. In Naruto's mind he had fallen deep into his mindscape right in front of the Kyuubi's cage.
Kyuubi: Idiot!!!!
 
She shouted back in her human form.
Kyuubi: Why would you be so careless?
 
Kyuubi reached her arm out of the cage and pulled Naruto's body to her.
Kyuubi: You should've come to me from the beginning!
 
She placed her hand on Naruto's chest and began to flood her energy into his body behind him tails and ears began to form but, nothing was happening in the real world.
Kyuubi: Dammit I don't want to die like this. I don't want you to die like this. Don't you have a fucking dream you idoit. Are you willing to let that die? Willing you let all of them out there die? I don't want to die, fight dammit.
 
Naruto's body formed seven tails behind it and Kyuubi frowned.
Kyuubi: Dammit! Fine I'll give you everything I have.
 
Kyuubi tried to fill all nine tails into Naruto but, she suddenly felt her power stop flowing.
Kyuubi: What!?
 
She looked up to the seal on the cage and smiled.
Kyuubi: Minato, you son of a bitch. You made it so that not only am I trapped in here but, also so that Naruto could never achieve the ninth tail because it would cause us to unify. The only way he could gain the ninth tail is if he removes that seal. You truly were a genious.
 
Outside of the mindscape Sasuke was pissed. He went to his second curse sealed form and did something he was holding back on. He surpassed the second form and achieved a third. His wings grew longer and he now stood ten feet tall. His arms were longer and he seemed more like this form destroyed his humanity. He looked lik a beast more than human.
Sasuke: I'll kill you!
 
Kyuubi poured her energy into Naruto and he opened his eyes as his wounds disappeared. Kyuubi smiled and collapsed.
Naruto: Kyuubi-chan are you okay?
Kyuubi: "Chan" hehe. You're such an idoit. Can you work with what I gave you?
Naruto: Yeah this is more than enough. Hehe, I think you're going soft.
Kyuubi: Don't get me wrong. If you die, I die. It was no more than that.
Naruto: Sure thanks anyway Kyuubi-chan. Rest up, I'll handle the rest.
 
Naruto closed his eyes and opened them in the real world as his aura flashed angrily. Kyuubi laid her back on the wall of the cell and looked up.
Kyuubi: Stupid kid.
 
Naruto stood up and looked at Asdler before ripping of the little was left of his shirt. He looked just like the kyuubi except for the last tail and he stood 14 feet tall. His blade and his gun integrated into his body.
Naruto: I'd be scared right now if I were you! Sorry for the break but, I'm back now. Let's get this started.
 
Naruto pointed his finger at Asdler and suddenly his fingers changed to resemble the barrel of the striker. Naruto smiled and shot out fiery red bullets into Asdler's body. The bullets ripped through his body and bursted in his leg severing it completely. Naruto smiled and Sasuke walked to his side.
Sasuke: Good thing you got up or else I would dragged you back from hell just to kill you over again.
Naruto: Why do you look so freaky?
Sasuke: You're one to talk fox-boy but, right now we have far more inportant business.
 
Ammy jumped next to Naruto and looked at him.
Ammy: Don't ever scare me like that again.
 
Asdler reached over to a gerder and launched it at Naruto but, Naruto did the last thing he expected. Naruto touched it and it was absorbed by his aura. He swung his arm down and crashed it into the top of Asdler's head. Sasuke opened his mouth and a snake emerged from his throat. He pulled it and it suddenly become extremely sharp. He threw it into Asdler's eye and blinded him before Naruto ran along Asdler's side and the barrel of the sniper rifle appeared. Naruto shot into Asdler's other eyes and with each shot Naruto's head popped back from the recoil. Asdler's body was being eaten away by the fox's energy. He quickly rolled on the ground and shed into a new skin. Ammy jumped into the air and focused the lunar energy into her blade before coming back down. She slashed on her way to the ground and left a silver glow in her wake. She had slashed off all of Asdler's leg but, like a hydra, they and more grew back in it's place. Naruto had the fangs of "IT" grew from his forearms and he charged at Asdler. He uppercuted his chest and slashed off every leg that came at him. Sasuke jumped over Naruto placed his hands on the back of Asdler. Sasuke lifted his arm and it changed into a giant axe. He slammed it into the back of Asdler and watched as he scream in pain. Asdler charged knocking all three fighters back and they ran over a bridge connecting to another platform on the opposite side of them. Naruto tried to ran across the bridge but, before he could it collapse. He strecthed his aura and grabbed onto a bar on the roof and swung over the ocean and whipped himself back onto the platform. Asdler swung three of his legs at him before he could land and Naruto swatted them away before boiling his aura into his right fist and launched his hand at Asdler knocking him away. Naruto threw himself back to Sasuke and Ammy. Asdler jumped from the platform he was kncked to and landed in front of Sasuke.
Ammy: There's no end to this!
????: Hey!
 
Sasuke looked back to Sakura who was standing on the catwalk above them.
Sakura: Look what I brought.
 
She said throwing down a rocket launcher. Naruto smiled and picked it up before aiming it at Asdler. Sasuke put his hand on it and dripped his dark aura into the rocket.
Sasuke: What did we used to say?
Naruto: Something like......
Naruto/Sasuke: Checkmate!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Naruto pulled the trigger and the rocket flew from the barrel and blasted Asdler back as a oblongish ibject fell from his body. The blast was strong enough to blow Asdler back but, it didn't shred his body. His body went completely immobile and laid stationary. Asdler was dead. Naruto and Sasuke powered down as Sakura jumped down beside them [Not to mention that Naruto's weapons dropped from his body as well]. Ammy smiled and looked at Naruto.
Naruto: It's finally over. I accomplished my mission. We can go home.
Ammy: Yeah, Mission accomplished Naruto.
 
Sasuke looked down to the ground and reached for the sample that Asdler dropped. As he reached for it he felt something cold and metalic press against the back of his head. Naruto leaned forward and grabbed the oblongish tube then put it in his pocket before stepping back behind Sasuke.
Naruto: I was wrong wasn't I? I still have one more objective to complete.
Sasuke: And let me guess. That involves me doesn't?
Naruto: Yeah and I can't let you get away with that.
 
Naruto suddenly felt a gun pressed against the back of his head as well. Sakura smiled at her actions and held out her hand for Naruto to hand her the sample.
Naruto: I wouldn't be so smug if I were you Sakura.
 
Before Sakura could even blink Ammy was holding the Kusanagi to her throat.
Naruto: Quite a situation. It's one big stalemate. If I shoot you Sakura, will shoot me and Ammy will slit her throat. Everybody loses. And I don't like that.
 
Naruto held his gun to the side and dropped it.
Naruto: We never finished our match earlier.
 
Sasuke smiled and dropped his weapons as well.
Naruto: No powers.
Sasuke: And I don't think I need to say no jutsus.
Naruto: Just a match to see who's stronger.
Sasuke: If someone dies in the process than too bad.
Naruto: My thoughts exactly.
 
[Music que:Pompeii by-ES Posthumus. I've been waiting on this one.]
Naruto: Ready?
Sasuke: Yeah.
 
The two went into their stance and prepared watched their opponent carefully. Then the two charged at each other. Naruto punched at Sasuke head and then followed with a kick for his face, both of which Sasuke dodged.. He ran under Naruto's leg and punched him twice in the stomache before sending a visious right hook to his jaw. Naruto went spinning back countered with a back fist to Sasuke's face. Now it was Sasuke's turn to spin. Naruto Jumped at Sasuke and punched him in the face twice before doing a jumping spin kick to his face. Naruto landed after the kick and spun on impact, tripping Sasuke. Sasuke recovered from the attack and placed his hands on the ground to support himself. Sasuke threw himself into a drop to Naruto's face. Naruto rolled back along the ground and rolled to his feet. Sasuke smiled and charged at Naruto passing up Ammy and Sakura. Sakura peeked back at Ammy and she was completely lost in the fight. Sakura smiled and quickly grabbed Ammy arm. Ammy was shocked she had let her gaurd down. Sakura threw Ammy's arm away and elbowed her in the kidneys. Sakura spun around and punched Ammy in the face and uppercutted her in the chin. Ammy stumbled back and dropped her sword. She wiped the blood from her mouth and looked at Sakura.
Sakura: So a goddess can bleed. I wonder, can a goddess die as well?
Ammy: Good luck finding out. Cause I'm done restraining you. You want it that bad? Well come and get it Bitch!
Sakura: As you wish.
 
Sakura charged at Ammy and did a incredible downward punch. Ammy dodged but, When Sakura's punch hit the ground it collapsed. Sakura saw Ammy jump back and followed immediately with a high spin kick.. She almost hit Ammy but, she stopped her kick with her wrist. Sakura blinked, how did she stop her kick?
Ammy: You're not the only one who's strong
 
Ammy grabbed Sakura's leg and kicked her in the stomache. Sakura went rolling back and before she could react Ammy was behind her. Ammy grabbed her by the neck and pulled her up before punching her twice in the face. Sakura stumbled back and flipped away from Ammy to gain distance. Sakura reached back into her puched and grabbed some powdered substance. She pulled it out and blew it onto Ammy. The second Ammy was touched by the powder her vision started to blur.
Sakura: My own creation just for a situation like this: Powdered Genjutsu.
 
Sakura's body broke down into a flurry of cherry blossoms and whriled around Ammy. Ammy looked around and watched the cherry blossoms float around her. When one of the cherry blossoms landed on her she felt like she had been hit with the support beam of a house. [Or in other words she felt like she got punched by Sakura.] The blossoms fell everywhere, on her back, her head, her arm, and her leg. Ammy focused and looked torward a cherry blossom that stood out. Ammy grabbed it and suddenly she was holding something big and firm. The genjutsu vanished and she was holding Sakura's fist. She pulled back and punched Sakura in the face. Ammy jumped forward and elbowed in the chest, then the face. As Sakura stumbled back Ammy flipped sideways with a cleaver kick to Sakura's face. Sakura went flying back along the ground Ammy roared and stormed over to her. In the background Sasuke kicked Naruto in the face and sent him falling back. Naruto hit his back on the railing and went flying back to the other platform. Naruto fell to the ground and picked himself up. Sasuke jumped down at Naruto while he was still on one knee and Naruto snapped up and grabbed Sasuke by his neck. Naruto slammed Sasuke's head into the ground and the force behind it caused Sasuke to pop back up off the ground. Naruto spin kicked Sasuke in the back and sent him sprawling back. Naruto and Sasuke charged back at each other and threw punches at each other. Naruto kicked at Sasuke and he kicked back. Their attacks clashed together and started to threw punches at what seemed like mach speed. Naruto felt something rubbing against his leg as they fought but, he didn't pay much mind to it. Sasuke was the first to break the cycle of attacks as he punched Naruto in face with such force that he went stumbling back to the connecting bridge. As soon as he did the bridge snapped and Naruto grabbed onto the edge platform. Sasuke stood over him and stepped down on his hand. Naruto put his foot on the on the bottom of the platform and kicked sending himself flipping back up to the top. Sasuke wasn't expecting the attack and Naruto axe kicked him in the head on his way back up to the platform. Naruto landed to his feet and he clotheslined Sasuke to the ground before stomping on his hand. Sasuke reached his other hand over and grabbed Naruto's leg. He pulled on his leg and flung Naruto to the side. Sasuke jumped up to his feet and charged at Naruto While Sakura and Ammy walked for each other. Ammy punched Sakura in the face and did a downward backhand to her face. Sakura counter with a flip kick to her head. Ammy flipped back after the impact and she landed back to her feet. Sakura ran at her before she could react and punched down at her. Ammy get caught by the hit and Sakua continued her assualt as she hit Ammy with two quick hooks and an uppercut. Ammy popped it the air and Sakura smiled.
Sakura: Cherry blossom blizard!!!!
 
Sakura started to punch Ammy at lightning speeds and each time she hit a red light came out of Ammy's back in the shape of a cherry blossom. [Her special from clash of ninja with my own little twist.] Sakura stopped punching and followed with a kick that threatened to knock Ammy off the platform but, she grabbed Sakura's leg and put her in a very similar predicament. Ammy pulled Sakura's leg back and caused her to fall to the ground. Ammy ran to Sakura's face before punching down in her face with such force that she fell through the ground. Sakura flipped to her feet and landed on a gerder below. She jumped to the next to where Ammy was. Ammy jumped back as she saw Sakura getting closer below her. Sakura mimicked Naruto's move and jumed through the ground with an uppercut that collided with Ammy's chin. Ammy went flipping back and she pawwed the ground with her hands stopping her self before she placed her feet on the ground and changed but, into her wolf form. She ran at Sakura as she threw kunais at her and Ammy jumped to the railing before continuing her sprint. She jumped off onto Sakura's chest and changed back to her goddess form. Ammy punched down twice into Sakura's face and flipped back off. Sakura stumbled and Ammy shot a quick look at Naruto who had knocked Sasuke back as well. Ammy grabbed Sakura's hand and spun around throwing her into Sasuke. Sasuke caught Sakura and before he could even think Narut did a jumping spin kick to his face. Sakura fell over with Sasuke and lifted herself up before helping Sasuke. Before they could get their feet Naruto and Ammy ran on different side of them and kicked them into each other. Ammy and Naruto mirrored each other as they attacked their two enemies. they did an uppercut, right hook left hook, right hook, forward straight and a double flip kick that sent them both falling back to the ground. Naruto and Ammy smiled at the two.
Sasuke: Hehe, Sorry Dobe but, this is where this fight ends. You win the battle.
 
He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the sample tube.
Sakura: But, we win the war.
 
Naruto's eyes almost popped out of his head. How did Sasuke get that back?
Naruto: [When something rubbed my leg. That was him.]
 
Sasuke and Sakura stood up and smiled.
Sasuke: And there's our ride.
 
He said as a chopper flew up in behind them. Naruto and Ammy ran at them as they jumped back off of the platform and into the chopper. Sakura threw Naruto a pair of keys and pulled out a remote.
Sakura: You better get moving. When I press this button it'll start the timer and in ten minutes the entire island and that village will blow sky high. You know what comes next right.
 
She said pressing the button. Naruto ran to the elevator as the chopper took off but, he stopped and went back to his weapons. Naruto put all of his weapons back on and said.
Naruto: Mine.
 
He and Ammy ran to the elevator and exited the empty platform. [As if I can't make that any more obvious.] Naruto went back down to the other girls who were going to say something until they looked at the bare chested Naruto. They openly stared and Ammy ran up them.
Ammy: What are doing standing here we have to-
 
She never finished that sentence. She traced what the girls were looking at and looked at Naruto chest. She never really paid much attention while they were fighting because....well they were fighting. Hinata kept thinking beefcake over and over again. Yu had seen all of Naruto before after a freak " I didn't know you were in the shower accident." Even with that though she still tought he was hot. Naruto narrowed his eyes and took a deep breathe.
Naruto: Ifwedon'tgetoffthisislandit'sgonnablowupwithusonit.
 
He said really fast. The girls were snapped back to reality and he started leading them into a cave below the standing they were on. Once inside the cave he saw a river inlet that led to the ocean and in front of them was a jetski that was big enough for all of the to fit on. Naruto took the front and looked back at the girls.
Naruto: Get on.
 
The girls looked at each other and started fighting over who was going to sit behind him. Finally Hinata jumped onto the back and stuck her tougue out at the others. They jumped onto the back and suddenly Hinata yelped.
Hinata: Ow, who pinched me?
Ammy/Yu: Beats me.
Naruto: Okay hang on!
 
Naruto turned the handle of the jetski and it took off down the cave. He looked all the down the tunnel and it looked to be smooth sailing. He was wrong., some of Sakura's explosives went off early and caused rocks to begin falling down through the cave making Naruto take a detour around it. Naruto swirved around the rock and dodged as another rock fell down in front of him. He looked up at the gates in front of the cave. Narutomoved along the opeings in the gate and ran on a sideways ramp and it caused the jetski to flip sideways and go spinning to ward the river below. Ammy, Hinata, and Yu's hair slightly touched the water below them. The jetski flipped back rightside up and they were sliding out of the cave onto the clear blue ocean. [Hey I had to cut back on something, besides something just happened where I'm kinda as the phrase goes "waiting on the reaper" so my mind is kinda drawing a blank.] Naruto navigated through the ocean and smiled as they finally got off that acursed island. Sasuke and Sakura watched from their chopper and smiled.
Sasuke: He finally made it out.
Sakura: Yeah but, why did we save him?
Sasuke: Naruto is going to be something someday. And after seeing this I truly believe he will be Hokage. But, when that day comes I want the same pleasure that Orochimaru-sama felt. I want to rip the hope from an entire nation as I kill him.
Sakura: What if he's too strong when that day comes?
Sasuke: Then, I'll except the outcome as long as Itachi is dead.
Sakura: I heard that Akatsuki imploded. They self-destructed on each other and only three are left. Do you think that's true?
Sasuke: As long as Itachi is one of them I don't ca-. Wait why didn't we notice that before?
Sakura: Notice what?
Sasuke: Look!
 
He said pointing to the empty construction platform they were fighting on.
Sakura: Where is Asdler!?
Sasuke: I don't know.
 
Almost as if on cue they heard a thunderous roar. Naruto turned back and caught a glimpse of a massive creature coming after them. It was Asdler roaring and running across the ocean.
Naruto: The hell!
Ammy: You kill him. How the hell is this happening!
 
Asdler ran after them and Hinata passed her TMP back to Yu, who pointed it at Asdler as he chased them. She fired at him but, found the bullets being deflected. Asdler closed the distance and streched one of his leg after the group Naruto evaded and sped up.
Sasuke: Hmph.
Sakura: Should we help them?
Sasuke: No. I want to see how e gets out of this.
 
Naruto found himself dodging multiple attacks but, he knew that wouldn't last very long. He couldn't simply avoid him all day or else he would surely lead him back to the vilage. Naruto began to panic there was no way to shake him.
????: Calm down boy!
[Naruto: Kyuubi -chan.]
 
Naruto's body was running on auto -pilot for a second. He found himself at long last staring at the demonic form of the Kyuubi once again.
Kyuubi: Don't panic. Think, what can you feel that you couldn't feel before?
Naruto: I don't know.
Kyuubi: think.
 
Naruto started to focus and he felt a strange flowing in his body.
Naruto: My chakra. I'm not in the barrier's range anymore. I can use my chakra.
Kyuubi: Good. Now show him what it's like to face a ninja.
 
Naruto calmed himself and said silently.
Naruto: Hina-chan, I want you to took the controls.
Hinata: What?
Naruto: Just do it.
 
Naruto flipped sideways off the jetski and summoned his chakra. Naruto landed on the water and looked at Asdler who stopped charging after them. He was now facing down the one he wanted. The one who went inside his plan and tore it from the seams. He lloked at Naruto and Hinata stopped the jetski after gaining a little distance.
Hinata: Our chakra is back.
Yu: This fight is so over. Asdler's going down.
Hinata: You're sure?
Yu: Yeah, Oniisan has a second nickname.
 
Naruto put up a handsign but, nothng happened. Asdler ran at him and stabbed his leg into Naruto's chest. Ammy and Hinata gasped but, Yu smiled.
Yu: The clone ninja.
 
Naruto's smiled and disappeared before 500 odd Narutos flew up from the water. The Naruto clones started to send an uncountable amount of attacks at Asdler. All hitting critcal points and for some reason his punches were more powerful then before.
Narutos: NA-RU-TO!!!!!
 
They said as they uppercutted Asdler into the air. Asdler opened his one undamaged eye and looked at Naruto who was standing idly on top of the water.
Naruto: Don't worry, you'll be remebered. Every time someone hears my story they'll hear about my adventure here, and how I killed you. In other words, You've just become another page in the-
Narutos: UZUMAKI CHRONICLES!!!!!!!!!
 
They all said as they launched a devasating punch into Asdler's body. Asdler's body crumbled and Naruto stood back as a clone stood next to him with a swirling ball of chakra in both their hands.
Naruto: Odama Rasengan!
 
The two Narutos ran at Asdler as he fell towards the ocean. Asdler stabbed his leg into one of the Narutos but, unfortunatly for him he hit the wrong one. With the clone gone Naruto going to lose his jutsu but, he focus his chakra and integrated the Odama rasengan into hs one hand. He charged forward and and the moonlight focused into the Rasengan and a lunar glow began to swirl around the attack.
Naruto: MOON ORB RASENGAN!!!!!!!
 
Naruto jumped up and slammed the Rasengan into Asdler's body. Asdler's body was ripped up by the attack but, it didn't kill him. Naruto landed on the water as Asdler's body soared through the air. Naruto looked down and noticed that the Rasengan was still in his palm. Suddenly he was standing in front of the kyuubi's cage. Kyuubi had taken on her human form. She walked over to the bars and placed her hands over the Rasengan. She spun the ball and it began to glow fiery red and nine vapor trails hung over it it. Nine tails of power.
Kyuubi: Finish this!
Naruto: Yeah!
 
Naruto returned from his mindscape and detached the rasengan. During his training our the years he discovered that if he reversed his flow of chakra he could detach the rasengan from his palm but, it took a lot of chakra and immense focus to do it. He pulled back and launched the ball of chakra at the body of Asdler and in mid-air the Rasengan turned into the form of the Kyuubi and it ran through Asdler in a blazing inferno.
Naruto: Rasengan style: Fox inferno.
 
The attack burned Asdler and ate away at his body but, something happened and they saw Asdler flying back. Naruto frowned at first then smiled brightly before he started to skate along the water. He found himself along side the girls on the jetski and they made their way across the ocean. Sasuke looked down and frowned.
Sasuke: Not even I could have done that. Did he get em'?
Sakura: Yeah he hit him but, Asdler avoided the brunt of that attack by changing his form.
Sasuke: So he survived?
Sakura: Yeah but, he's gonna wish he didn't.
Sasuke: What do you-. Oh. hehehe, too bad I kinda thought he was cool.
 
 
[Flash]
Asdler crashed down on a desert part of the island. He rolled over to his back and coughed up amazing amounts of blood.
Asdler: If I hadn't changed when I did. I'll just bide my time until I recover.
 
Asdler laughed weakly and suddenly heard something in the background. It sounded like a woman's voice. It sounded like the girl who like with Sasuke but, she was gone.Why was she counting back from ten. Asdler turned to the side and his face paled. He was staring face to face with one of Sakura's explosives.
Sakura: Five, four, three, two, one. Goodbye.
Asdler: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Extra Flash]
It had taken what felt like forever for the men Naruto go into the crevice and grab that crest after Naruto threw it down there [See chapter one]. They finally got it and climbed back up to the top. The man placed the crest into the door and opened it. When the door was opened the men saw a trail of explosions leading right to their position. The men looked at each other and slowly closed the door back. All the while thinking "Ain't that about a bit-"
-BOOM-
[Flash]
Naruto and the girls looked back at the explosion and smiled. It was now truly over.
Yu: Whoa-hoo We won!
Hinata: Yeah mission accomplished.
Naruto: Not yet, I still have to get you home.
 
Hinata blushed after he said that because of something that popped in her mind. It had something to do with "overtime" but, she couldn't get the words out. Suddenly Yu popped in.
Yu: Why don't we celebrate later at our place Oniisan.
 
She said with a seductive smile. Naruto blushed red as a tomato and Ammy got mad.
Ammy: How dare you say such a thing.
Yu: Yeah right you just want him for yourself.
 
Ammy blushed and coughed into her fist.
Ammy: Yes but, not in the way you're thinking.
Hinata: Hey, he promised that we'd spend time together after this so you two can wait your turn.
Yu: I was here first, he likes me better.
 
All three girls frowned at each other and stopped suddenly as a single thought ran through their minds at the same time. They shot their heads at Naruto and shouted.
Ammy/Hinata/Yu: Well!
Naruto: Uh....
 
Once again the hyperactive knucklehead ninja was at a lose for words. He started to panic but, suddenly he felt something coming up from his side. It was a large ship and on the side of it was Shino.
Shino: You guys need a lift?
Naruto: [Shino for the save] Yeah that sounds nice but, where did you find this.
Shino: Asdler had it stashed away. Why don't you guys come up.
 
Naruto smiled at the girls as they smiled back. Naruto was happy for two reasons 1) he was going to get a ride after his long trip 2) The girls had forgotten all about what they were just fighting over. Once on the ship they smiled and watched the sunset on the long trip back to the village. Even though Shino was lost how the white haired chick was. They arrived back in Konoha at the break of dawn the next day. He smiled at the empty streets and looked happy at the beautiful place he called home. It felt like forever since he had been here. Ammy had long since taken the form of a wolf again.
Shino: Wake up call.
Naruto: Yeah.
 
Naruto jumped to the top of a street poll and licked his lips.
Naruto: NARUTO UZUMAKI IS BACK!!! BELIEVE IT!!!
 
Almmost everyone came running from their houses. Some were pissed while others were happy. The first to show up was Kiba and Akamaru. He smiled at Hinata but, notice her close proximaty to Naruto.
Kiba: You found her.
Hinata: Hi Kiba-kun. I'm back.
????: Yukari Uchiha!
 
Yu's neck hairs stood on end from the voice she heard.
Yu: Rebecca-sensei.
Rebecca: Do you know what kind of stuff I had to go though after that little stunt you pulled?
 
Naruto left that alone, he knew how Rebecca was when you got here.He listened and heard people rushing over. All to see the returned Hyuuga princess. Ino walked over to Naruto and looked him up and down.
Ino: Well, aren't we looking smexy today.
 
Her saying that reminded Naruto that he wasn't wearing a shirt anymore. Others ran up the look at the strange weapons on his back. Lee [My second favorite character] walked up to Naruto and saluted.
Lee: I congratulate you on your sucessful mission my youthful friend. Cool wolf by the way.
Ammy: Thank you.
 
Needless to say that comment had the crowd's attention for a good while. When Hiashi and Hanbi and well as Neji came they paraded Hinata with questions. Hanabi thanked Naruto and hugged him before going back to Hinata. Naruto smiled and somewhat felt that he didn't belong. He silently left the crowd and walked away while Ammy followed. Lee, Hinata, Yu, and Hanabi were the only ones who noticed this but, they were still caught in the crowd. Naruto returned home and showered before chaging his clothes. He hopped along rooftops and made his way o Hokage tower to make his report.
[2 Hours later]
Naruto: And that's all Hokage-sama.
 
Tsunade noticed that didn't use the usual nickname and Jiraiya nodded to her.
Tsunade: Why are you so upset?
Naruto: I rescued Hina-chan but, I let Sasuke and Sakura get away with the sample. I failed.
 
Jiraiya chuckled and walked torwards him.
Jiraiya: You didn't fail Naruto. I'd say it's quite the opposite.
Naruto: What?
Tsunade: Naruto you single-handedly brought down a village, saved an important member of our vllage, took down a collossal power, stopped an invasion, and you saved us all. You went further than the call of duty. You pushed limits that I doubt anyone else in this or any other village could ever achieve. It would be a different story if someone went with you but, you did this alone.
Jiraiya: You should be proud. Let Orochimaru have his victory. He'll get his when the time comes, and so will those other two.
Tsunade: That's why I'm promoting you. You are now officially a special jounin. A year from now I will step down, and you will take my place. How does that sound to you?
 
[Music que: You gotta be-by Des'ree. One of two songs I felt matched this story]
Naruto's eye went wide and he shook in place he tried to stop the tears from falling. He was officailly named the sixth Hokage. Ammy smiled at him and Jiraiya placed a hand on his shoulder.
Jiraiya: Why don't you go celebrate. You deserve it.
 
Naruto looked up and nodded. He slowly walked out of the door and jumped down to the streets of Konoha. He wiped his tears from his eyes and listened to the street. The people around him had changed so much since he was kid. They spoke to him and stared at him with worried looks about tears on his face. He just smiled and turned his gaze to the sky. He saw an image Sasuke and Sakura and momentarily lost his smile. He looked and saw that he was at Hokage mountain. He placed his hands on one of the rock and began to climb up as memories of his adventure flew through his head. [You can come up with the parts yourself. It would take too long if I list all of the "gotta be's".] Naruto jumped up the top of the fourth's head and sat down as Ammy joined him. He pulled out a back that read the great Kazama Arashi and started to flip through the pages. [Did I mention he already knows who his parent are.] He closed the book and stood up to look over the horizon. He looked down at his beautiful village.
Naruto: My oh my.
Bird: ay, ay, aei. [You know the bird they always show.]
 
Naruto once again had memories of his mission fly through his head. then his mind went into itself. He saw himself walking along a road all alone but, suddenly there were two people standing in front of him. Sasuke and Sakura waited for him and he placed his arms around their shoulders as he walked with a big smile. Suddenly Sasuke moved his hand and turned around. He looked but, kept walking. Suddenly Sakura turned around too. He reached for them but, soon they were out of sight. He stuck his hands in his pocket and started walking the empty road again. The sun and the moon spun around him countless times before he finally saw something front of him. It was Sasuke and Sakura again but, this time they weren't on his side. He stared at them alone but, suddenly there were others beside him. He looked back and saw all of his friends standing by his side. Gaara, Temari, Lee, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Shino, Neji, Tenten, Yu, Hanabi, Hinata, Ammy, Kakashi, Iruka, Rebecca, Jiraiya, Kankuro, The Konohamaru corps, Tsunade, and Kiba all stood by his side. He looked in front of him and other dark figures joined Sasuke and Sakura but, Naruto ran for him and they both clashed blades at the same time. Naruto was snapped out of is day dream by a presence he felt below him. He looked down and it was all those he trusted looking up at him.
Gaara: What are you dong up there idiot?
Hinata: We heard the good news. Come down.
 
She said looking as the wind blew her long hair back. Naruto smiled and looked back at Ammy who seemed like she was leaving.
Naruto: Where are you going?
Ammy: Huh?
Naruto: You're part of the team now too.
 
When Naruto walked after Ammy it looked to the ones below that he had walked away but, before they could even say anything he ran back to the edge of Hokage mountain and jumped down. He started sliding down his father's face and then he freefell back wards. He looked up and Ammy started falling back with him. He looked over to her and smiled as she rolled in mid-air and then changed to her goddess form. The guys on the ground, even Gaara were stunned by her beauty. [She's a goddess, she's naturally beautiful] Naruto flipped to his feet and placed his hands behind his head as he walked and Ammy mimicked him. The guys snapped out of their trance and started walking with him as Hanabi, Yu, Ammy, and Hinata. smiled at him. Oh yeah, there was jealousy.
Knonhamaru: So boss how did you do it?
Lee:Yes please share your couragous story with us?
Shikamaru: I have to admit that I want to hear that myself.
Naruto: Well.
 
Naruto looked at his friends then to the four girls around him and they smiled.
Naruto: It started like this.
 
He said as he started to tell his friends the story of of epic proprotions
 
The end............NOT!!!!!!
 
JJ: Hey did you think I'd leave you guys out of the party. Then you don't know me too well. OOC in this part and not meant be taken seriously I just want to put some fun in story as well as coolness. Wile out. Naruto hit it.
Naruto:See here's the thing.
JJ: We have to take our clothes off.
Kiba: So sexy.
JJ: We have to party all night. We have to take our clothes off, to have a good time. Oh, no no no.
 
Naruto walked up to Hinata sitting by the bar and leaned to the side.
Naruto: Excuse me miss, I couldn't help but to notice how alone you are. I dig the attitude and how you actin' like you own the bar. Got me flashin' keys and I don't even own a car. Don't front like you ain't feelin' my charm because I know you are. I tryin' ta see how ya lips feel, oh I'm sorry my name is Naru and I'm pretty much a big deal.
Hinata: Who?
Naruto: You neveer head o' me?
 
Hinata shook her head.
Naruto: That sound ubsurd to me. The way you stole my attention was flat out burglary.
 
Hinata stood and motion for Naruto to follow her.
What do you say we exit stage left so me and you could, possibly recovene and play some naked peek-a-boo. ause after all the blouse you wearin' kinda see though and it's obvious I'm headin' wherever you leading me to. I'm such a angel wit' a devilish angle and such a cetified sweet talker. And you buyin' every line of it girl, and I don't even blame you. If I was in your shoes I'd be the same too.
 
Hinata looped her arms around Naruto but, Yu suddenly pulled him away and led him to the dance floor. I smiled and took my place.
JJ: Whoa, we have to take our clothes off,
Gaara: So sexy.
JJ: We have to party all night.
Lee: All night.
JJ: We have to take our clothes off, to have a good time oh no no no.
 
I quickly scan the crowd and I see my friends in the VIP section. Grave, Malcolm, ViciousX, Shadow and Soldierboy. Hey did guys think you weren't invited? I look at the bar and see none other than Leon S. Kennedy puting up a toast to Naruto who surounded by girls.
Naruto: See this another barn burner for the slow learners. Put ya' helmets on and take a seat on the short bus. Next stop right around the corner from yo' mom n' dem. No turnin' back so you better buckle up.
 
He said grabbing all four girls by the waist and pulling them to him. He looked over to a bunch of men in the corner shooting him death glares of jealousy.
Naruto: Shit. don't be concerned wit' mine I feel like a speak-n-spell wit' the way got you learn my lines. Fine pull the string repay dat shit. I change my name to-
Party people: Did he really just say that shit?
Naruto: Yep. I'll take a mile if you let me. Six five two hundred plus and so sexy. My leg going numb from keepin' my phone on vibrate to hide the fact ya' girlfriend keep textin' me.
 
Naruto pulled out his cell phone and read it. It read incoming from Sakura.
Naruto: And I been tryi' to nevermind it man but, everytime I get a new number she finds it. Damn.
 
Naruto quickly flipped up his phone and the closed it back.
Naruto: And you thought you had it sewd up until right around amazin' o' when I showed.
[Flash]
Sakura and Sasuke stood at a tree as Sakura tried to call Naruto. They looked at the large party with a sign on the door that said "No traitors allowed."
Sasuke: We're not getting in are we?
Sakura: Nope.
Sasuke: Fine, com'n Sakura we're gonna have our own party, with blackjack an-and hookers.
 
Sasuke stopped to think for a minute.
Sasuke: You know what, forget the blackjack.
 
He stopped to think again.
Sasuke: Forget the whole party let's just go get some hookers.
 
He said walking away Sakura looked him.
Sakura: You're joking right Sasuke-kun?
 
Sasuke didn't answer he just kept walking.
Sakura: Right?
 
She said as she chased after him.
[Flash]
JJ: We have to take our clothes off.
Shikamaru: So sexy.
JJ: We have to party all night. We have to take our clothes off, to have a good time oh no no no.
Naruto: Naru got chicks all hot chicks. Indie rock chick and hip hop chicks. Slim chicks, round chicks, black, white, yellow, and brown chicks. Naru got chicks all hot chicks. Indie rock chicks and hip hop chicks. Slim chicks, round chicks, black, white, yellow, and brown chicks.
JJ: Man, me I fit in wit different styles, different Nations. I could bust throug the station wit' no hesiation. I'm a superstar, boy come as hard as I like, cause the love that I'm shown got me larger than life. I'm a G' always irregardless o' height never take a nibble, known to sink my teeth in the bite. Fo' that fine girls flock from my left to my right, got so many chicks on me I could never pick a wife. Oh.
Naruto: Good grief girl you givin' me goosebumps, the way you stare in yo' underwear and new pumps. It's the less time we watse the more time I get to taste you honestly I can't easily replace you. It's not a scam girl that's how I am girl. Peter pan I'm sucker for smucka's jam girl. It's clear I'm only here for good clean fun, shut up an' kiss me like the antidotes under my tongue.
 
With that said all the four girls kissed him at once.
JJ: We have to take our clothes off.
Choji: So sexy.
JJ: We have to party all night. We have to take our clothes off, to have a good time oh no no no.
 
And the party continued late into the night. It seemed like the calm would last forever but, the world is way harsher than that.
 
Two years later.
 
The only thing more annoying than the scortching heat of the sun was the tedious crunching of the sand beneath his feet. Naruto stopped and placed his hand over his head to block out the sun's rays. It didn't help much, he looked at the people walking calmly around the village.
 
N-A-R-U-T-O U-Z-U-M-A-K-I
Rank: Head ninja.
Status: Hokage.
Speciality: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu.
Weapons of choice: Twin blades, Striker, Sniper rifle, and dual pistols.
Greatest allies/bestfriends: Rock Lee, and Gaara no Subaku.
Weakness: Ramen.
 
Naruto: Damn, did it have to be so hot here? Was Gaara mistaken? This place looks normal.
????: I agree Naruto-kun. This place looks to be the trademark of Youth. [Obvious]
Naruto: Tell me what you see, Lee.
 
R-O-C-K L-E-E
Rank: Special Jounin.
Status: Anbu captain.
Specaility: Taijutsu.
Weapons of choice: Fist, Twin shotguns, and nunchuks.
Greatest allies/bestfriends: Neji, Naruto, and Tenten.
Weakness: Tenten.
 
Lee: Nothing special. I just see kids playing and people going about there lives. Normal.
Naruto: I still don't see how you talked Tenten into letting you come. [I'm a fan of TenLee. Why? I'll explain after the story.]
Lee: Well, I just sat her down and I-.
Naruto: She doesn't know does she?
Lee: No. But, probably knows now.
????: I swear Oniisan is starting wear off on you.
Naruto: What do you see, Yu?
 
Y-U-K-A-R-I U-C-H-I-H-A
Rank: Jounin.
Status: Hokage special anbu unit.
Specaility: Ninjutsu, taijutsu.
Weapons of choice: Assualt rifle, long sword, and Daul TMP.
Greatest allies/bestfriends: Hanabi, Naruto, and Sherry. [Her second teammate.]
Weakness: Overly trusting.
 
Yu sat on top of a roof in the center of the village.
Yu: I don't see anything strange. It looks just like a normal village to me. From people to the surroundings.
????: Try to look deeper than what the eyes see.
Yu: Easy for you to say Hanabi-chan.
 
H-A-N-A-B-I H-Y-U-U-G-A
Rank: Jounin.
Status: Hokage specail anbu unit.
Specaility: Taijutsu and ninjutsu.
Weapons of choice: Killer7, broken butterfly, and punisher.
Greatest allies/ bestfriends: Yu, Hinata, Sherry, and Naruto.
Weakness: Naruto.
 
Hanabi was leaning back against a wall watching the people around her.
Hanabi: This place just seems a little to normal. It seems kind of suspicious.
????: I agree.
Hanabi: Thank you Ammy I mean this place is quiet right now that's not right.
 
A-M-A-T-U-E-R-E-S-U
Rank: Goddess.
Status: Hokage special anbu unit.
Specaility: Ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu.
Weapons of choice: Kusanagi, and natural powers.
Greatest allies/bestfriends: Naruto, Kurenai, Anko, and Hinata.
Weakness: None.
 
Ammy: This place seems too perfect as if someone is trying to trick us.
Lee: Or trap us.
Naruto: Hina-chan what's going on your side.
 
H-I-N-A-T-A- H-Y-U-U-G-A
Rank: Specail jounin.
Status: Hokage specail anbu unit/ Hyuuga clan Head.
Specaility: Taijutsu, and Genjustu.
Weapons of choice: TMP, Mine thrower, punisher, and scythe.
Greatest allies/bestfriends: Shino, Kiba, Naruto, Hanabi, Yu, Ammy, Ino, Tenten. [Let's just say she gets along with everyone.]
Weakness: Shyness.
 
Hinata walked down the street and ball rolled to her feet. She picked it up and handed to the hildren that came to her.
Child: Thank you miss.
Hinata: You're welcome.
 
She said as she waved them off.
Hinata: I don't know guys, this place doesn't seem like a bad place to me.
Naruto: Yeah but, I'm sure this is the place that Gaara was talking about.
Lee: Well I think we need to investigate-.
 
Lee looked to the side and saw a man run into a house in a panic.
Naruto: What is it Lee?
Lee: I saw something suspicious, I'm going to investigate.
 
Lee quietly followed the man into the house and peeked around the corner. He saw the man being held by two other men how seemed be putting something inside him.
Lee: Naruto-kun, remember when I said this was a trademark youth?
Naruto: Yeah.
Lee: You can scratch that.
 
The man leaned back and black tears fell from his eye and he started to breathe heavy. He growled and cracked his body. He shot his head up and saw Lee.
Lee: Crap I've been spotted.
Naruto: Get out of there.
 
Lee backed up as the man closed in on him. He grabbed Lee, by his neck and started to sqeeuze but, Lee pried his hands off and punched the man in the face sending him crashing through the wall. Lee looked as the other two came at him and grabbed for him. Lee kicked the man back and punched the man in the stomache. Lee snapped the man's neck and looked as the man he punched crawled back up from the wall and stood to he feet. He grabbed an extremely large axe and walked for Lee.
Naruto: Lee what's going on?
Lee: Can't talk right now.
 
Hinata listened to the entire thing and she looked around her. The kids she had just given the ball to had their backs facing her but, they suddenly twisted their faces al the way to the back and smiled a her.
Hinata: Oh no.
 
[FLASH]
Naruto: What's going on!? Hina-chan?
Hinata: The villagers just suddenly got violent. Ah.
Naruto: Hina-chan! Hina-chan! Yu, what's happening?
Yu: I'm surrounded.
[FLASH]
Yu tried to fight off her pursuers but, they pinned her up against a wall. She activated her sharingan and before you could even blink she on the other side of the crowd as the people bodies exploded with blood gushing from their wounds. Yu ran but, was soon surrounded again.
[FLASH]
Naruto: Ammy.
Ammy: They're everywhere. Naruto we're gonna have to-
 
Naruto's head set blew up in his ear as well as everyone elses. He threw it down and cursed but, soon he noticed something he didn't while he was in a panic. Everyone around him was looking straight at him. They slowly began to close in and he made a hand sign only o realize that he couldn't call his chakra. It was a chakra seal on this village as well. He pulled out both of his pistols and aimed them in different directions.
Naruto: Back up!! This is your only warning.
 
The people kept coming at him. He fired into the head of one man made a sprint. Naruto puled out his bades and he slashed down through one man only to see a small pink thing walked up to him. It leapt for his head and he dodged. It streched it's arm and wrapped it around Naruto's neck. Naruto sliced off it's arm and it cried in pain making other come from the woodworks. Naruto turned around and ran for a large bus before jumping on it.
[FLASH]
Lee ran into a larger room to ecsape the axe wielding maniac. The man swung the axe taking out three support beams for the house. Lee jumped ont the axe and dropped kick the man in the face. Lee kicked the axe and it cut off the man's head. Lee could hear a man running up behind him and he stepped down hard on a plank on the floor causing it to spring up and smack the man in the chin. Lee turned around and grabbed the edge of the plank before thrusting into the head of unsuspecting man. Lee pulled his two shotguns from his hip hosters and listened to the people coming in the house. He fired through the wall into a man that almost got in. He cocked his gun and pointed it behind him before firing. Lee looked at another jumping down from above and he shot into the man before he could hit the ground. Lee kicked the fourth man in the leg and placed the shotgun to his chin before pulling the trigger. Lee ran outside and saw an entire army of people waiting for him.
[FLASH]
Hanabi fought off the people surrounding her but, more came. She turned around something seemd to have cut the people in half. She looked to see Hinata running through the crowd. Hinata slashed upwards the body of a man and then she pulled her mine thrower and launched a mine into the crowd. Hinata grabbed Hanabi and moved her as the mine went off. As the two fought there were two people on top of a large roof looking down on them. Sasuke and Sakura watched the attack on their former comrades but, felt that the were there for a different reason. Hinata grabbed Hanabi and tried to escape but, they found themselves in a dead end and they were trapped in by crazed people.
[Flash]
Yu fought off many as she could but, she couldn't hold out much longer. Ammy dropped down and slashed through two men.
Ammy: Fall back!
Yu: Right.
 
Yu covered Ammy she walked back torwards a house. They both ran into the house and slammed the door behind them. When they looked in the house it was completely dark save for a swinging light bulb. They wished that light wasn't there though. All they could see was the angry eyes of the villagers.
Ammy: Any ideas?
Yu: I'm kinda drawin' a blank here.
Ammy: Guess that leaves only one choice. Fight our way out.
[Flash]
Lee looked dead at the people and placed his shotguns back before getting into stance.
Lee: Come at me from anyway way you wish.
[Flash]
Hinata and Hanabi stood back to back as they looked at the approaching people.
Hinata: You scared?
Hanabi: No Oneechan. I'm not scared at all. Are you?
Hinata: No. You ready?
Hanabi: Yeah, let's do this!
 
They said as they charged into battle.
[Flash]
Naruto landed on the bus and used his distance to his advantage but, the people threw hooks onto the bus and started to rock the bus. Naruto couldn't keep his footing and there were people waiting on each side for him to make a break for it. So he did the one thing they didn't expect. He jumped straight into the crowd. In a orange flash he pulled out his swords before he hit the ground and slashed off two heads before he landed. He stood tall and frowned before shouting as loud as he could.
Naruto: BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Flash]
????: It seems that the rats taken the bait Itachi.
Itachi: My brother was easy to lure but, I did not expect Naruto-kun to come so easily.
????: You really know your Stuff Itachi, soon we'll have another prize like that one.
 
Itachi walked over to a cryo tube in the lab that held a pink haired woman. She opened her eyes and growled the second she looked at Itachi. He pressed a button on the panel and she fell fast asleep.
Itachi: Kisame, Diedara I want you to welcome our guest if they make it this far but, do not kill them.
Kisame: The problem is what if they kill them?
Itachi: Necessary losses. This is exactly what I was looking for. Someone besides me and Kisame who can completely integrate the virus into their body.
 
He said placing his hand on the cryo tube. Tayuya, the Ascended. Level. In. Cellular. Evolution. Project A.L.I.C.E.
 
 
Resident 5 Naruto
 
Coming whenever I play resident evil 5. stuck by after the credits to get trailer of Akatsuki chronicles.
 
Credits.
Story: Norsh Stephens [my real name]
Fight choreographer: Norsh stephens
Idea: My nephew
Editor: Norsh Stephens
Producer: Norsh stephens
Specail thanks to: My nephew, My niece, and YOU for reading.
Most thanks: To Gravenimage. If you didn't review I would have still been lazy about writing this. I'm glad that reviewed and or else I probably never would have finished this.
 
[Music que: Late goodbye-by poets of the fall.]
Naruto sat in a dark room as lights flashed his window. sitting in his chair filled with regret and doubt. He took another sip of the beer in his hand and tossed it to the side before placing his hand over his face. In his mind he replay all of his mistakes.
[Flash]
Sasuke walked to the gates of the village as Sakura pleaded with him. Before she could even blink he was behind her. He wrapped his arms around neck and kissed her neck gently causing her to moan in ecstasy. The next day she woke in Sasuke's bed alone. She lifted up the cover andclutched it as she cried.
[Flash]
Naruto stood at the gates and flashed the good guy pose at Skura nd Yu before he and his team took of after Sasuke. Naruto led the pack but, as he ran choji fell to the ground followed by Neji. Kiba fell to his knees and Shikmaru stopped to fight. Naruto caught up with Sasuke and chased him to the valley of the end. The two began to fight and in the end Sasuke had Naruto on the ground as he walked away. Naruto ground the hem of his shorts and pleaded with him not to leave but, Sasuke darkened his eyes and pulled away from him.
[Flash]
Sasuke felt thecold breath of death oon the back of his neck. He swung his fist back into the face of the zombie and shot into the others coming after him. Sasuke did handsign and shot ahuge fireball into the crowd before running through the next door.
[Flash]
Naruto ran up to Itachi and punched him in the side before he could make look in his eyes. Naruto lifted Sasuke and nodded as they both ran at him. Naruto punched for his face Itachi simply leaned out of the way. Sasuke jumped on the wall and did a kick for Itachi's face but, he just leaned under it. Sasuke looked at Itachi and screamed something but, Itachi just smiled big as his eyes began to spin. Sasuke ran at him but, deep down inside the inner child in him just wanted a way escape the pain of losing his family. Naruto ran through the village with a smile on his face, while his inner child ran away from the loneliness that he had to deal with his entire life. Sakura chased after Sasuke and followed him for love. While her inner child was running away from the fear that because of her short-comings she'd never find true love.
[Flash]
Gaara smiled widely as he crushed Lee's left arm and leg. Naruto pointed towards him and made vow to defeat him. While after that he defeat Neji and walked away a much stronger person because of the match. When he faced Gaara he felt as if he was looking a reflection of himself. Lee followed Gai and tried his best to better himself. While on the inside his inner child ran from the fear of never being able to achieve his dream. Neji spoke of fate and how destinies can never be changed while his inner child ran from the fate that his family had damned him with and the crippling fear that someday he would be sacrificed like his father.The fox smiled widely as Naruto fought and poured it's power into him. Naruto ripped the sand from around his neck and punched Gaara in the face only for him to appear behind him.
[FLASH]
Lee open the gate of rest as Gaara bond Kimimaro with sand and Lee ran up and fiercely punched him into the head, crushing his skull.
[Flash]
Gaara showing an icy cold exterior and spoke very little. He fought to kill to feel alive. While inner child just wanted someone to care about him and guide him through the darkness that he was lost in. Hinata stayed primarily locked up in her house away from most of the world. She was kind and gentle and studdered while talked. She always showed kindness. While inner child ran from the oppressive grab of her father and the fear of being weak for the rest of her life. Yu was kind and trusting. She believed the best in people. While on the inside she ran from her far of being left behind by those she cares about. All of the children ran through the darkness and wound up all coming to the same place. They stared at each other and suddenly the ground below them shattered and the began to float down into a dark abyss. Naruto sat alone in that room covering his face. He pulled down his hand and wore his blood red cut through darkness and close leaving behind in the room but, empty cans.
 
Resident Naruto: Akatsuki chronicles
 
The true end.
 
I tired of writing so I'll get to the point. I literally pulled an all nighter. The reason I like LeeTen is because I don't see the ground behind NejiTen. Not that I don't like Neji, I just don't think that Tenten likes him that way. I really don't see it. All the proof I see of her liking any body points to Rock Lee. Three examples, 1) The forest of death when Lee said to Sakura the lotus will bloom twice. They made sure to put emphasis on Tenten's reaction and she looked upset by it. 2) Whenever they go on missions and split up Tenten goes with Lee, kind of like the scooby doo Freddy Daphane [Don't care if I spelled it right my arms are tired.] thing and people try to make things into what they aren't. People always show when Tenten and Neji were sitting side by side eating ramen and she was blushing. Any body who had seen the episode would notice she was blushing because she was talkng about Lee. 3) Another shot people always forget. People love the Tenten picture of when she was smiling widely cupping her face and blushing like mad. People always show that picture too. But, if you have the picture you have too have seen the episode. And if you did you would know shedid that while watching Lee start training again after his operation. So far I haven't seen any evidence that she like Neji. If someone could point out stone cold evidence I'll change my opinion but, right now I just don't see it. Well, I'm out. I'll be back soon, so till then my friends and fans. Always shine.