Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Resident Naruto: Akatsuki Chronicles ❯ Beginnings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I know it's coming a little sooner than I said but, it's been on my mind so much lately that I just had to start on it. This is it, finally the questions will be answered. I also would like to say that I also appear as a character in this story. As well many characters from different capcom games will appear as well. It's your job to find out who.
Naruto: I'm ready to tell everyone how this all began.
JJ: Hey that's my job. I'm going to chroniclize the Akatsuki legacy that bred this epic. The beginning is set one year before Resident Naruto 5 so Naruto is 20 years old. Naruto let's start this thing.
Naruto: Right.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------


Beginnings.

????: Hurry up.
????: They're right behind us.

The group shouted to each other. The sound of howls filled the halls of the lost laboratory.
????: Hokage-sama, we're almost through.
Naruto: Good. Where is Hina-chan?
Hinata: Right here. I can see inside, there's all sorts of files and documents.
Naruto: Then all we do is wait for Yu to open the door.
Yu: Don't rush me, I'll have it open in a minute. Hanabi check to see how far behind they are.
Hanabi: Already am. They're close, real close.
????: I don't think I can hold them all off.
Naruto: Relax Lee, we'll get through this right JJ?
JJ: Sure. If not I can just get us all out of here. I just hope our guest can handle it.
Ammy: Don't worry about it.

Currently the entire group had come across a mountain of information. They were in the destroyed base of Akatsuki. It was completely in shambles. Naruto's group had gone in to investigate or uncover information on Akatsuki's whereabouts but, found that the lab wasn't empty, or abandoned in the least. It was full of Zombies, carving the flesh of anyone who got close. They found the room to Akatsuki's secret files and discovered that it was still intact but, getting through was another job in itself.
JJ: Hey you okay?

He asked the person who accompanied them.
????: Yeah I'm alright.
JJ: You know there's still time to turn back. Are you sure about this?
????: Yeah.
Yu: I've got it open.
JJ: Alright then come on.

Everyone charged into the room as the large door opened. JJ began to press the button but, the door wasn't responding as the corpses chasing after them began to pick up speed. Lee ran up to his side and punched into the panel causing the door to close shut almost instantly. They stepped back as they heard the Zombies begin to pound on the metal door. Naruto turned back to Yu.
Naruto: Have you found it?
Yu: Almost all of it.
Hinata: Naruto-kun it's going to take a minute for us to copy all of this information.
Naruto: Don't worry. It'll take a minute for them to get through that door. Everyone rest.

Yu, Hinata, and Hanabi rolled out a long scroll while sitting in front of the computers. As the information began to roll down the three focused their chakra into copying all of the data onto the scrolls they possessed. JJ looked up torwards the guest and walked over.
????: Why is everyone doing this?
JJ: Well him.

He said pointing torward the blonde man.
JJ: That's Naruto Uzumaki. He's the leaf village's Hokage. He's here because Akatsuki is closely tied to his village. His best friend betrayed them because he wanted to track down the Akatsuki and kill his brother. In the process he became as bad as Akatsuki himself, Naruto is here to stop them both. Her.

He said pointing to a blue haired woman.
JJ: Her name is Hinata Hyuuga. Besides the fact that she's here to support Naruto she's also here because Sasuke, who happens to be the friend I told you about, kidnapped her in order to support his twisted aim. Him.

He said pointing torwards a man in a green suit.
JJ: That's Rock Lee. He's here to protect the Hokage. Besides the girls you see around and the Kazekage, there is no one Naruto trusts more. Her.

He said pointing to a girl with long brownish black hair.
JJ: That's Hanabi Hyuuga, she's Hinata's little sister. She wants to help her sister and Naruto as much as she can. She wants to stop Akatsuki so that they can never harm her sister ever again. The beauty over there.

He said pointing torwards the woman with long white hair.
JJ: She is Amatueresu. She's the Sun Goddess. She's also Naruto's gaurdian, she watches him to protect him. She also sees him as a precious person. Her.

He said pointing to the last person. A girl with long black hair.
JJ: She has the most reason to be here. She is Yukari Uchiha. Sasuke is her older brother, and the person he went crazy to kill is Itachi Uchiha her oldest brother. She wants to stop them both and put an end to the chaos they drag behind them.
????: What about you?
JJ: Me? Well my name is Norsh Glenn Stephens but, most people call me Jumperjacket. JJ for short. I'm from the village hidden in the darkness and I belong to the Jo-nes clan. Currently I'm the last of my clan.
????: I heard about them.
JJ: Yeah, I can't use much ninjutsu but, I'm a expert at taijutsu and genjutsu. Genjutsu because of my bloodline limit.
????: Bloodline limit?
JJ: Yeah my clan had the ability to write anything into existance even the ability to write away a person existance. But it requires a lot of chakra. The bigger the thing you change the more chakra it uses. If you write a person out of existance it would actually kill you. That's how my father died. I found a way to surpass that problem. Still I have a limit to how much I'll change. I won't change someones past, no matter how much I like them.
????: How did you surpass the barrier?
JJ: My father sealed the spirit of the Ryu-o into my body. In other words. I'm a Jinchuriki, my chakra is boundless.
????: The dragon king is a bijuu?
JJ: Yeah the ten tailed dragon. His real name is Omaki [Yes I made him up.] he's the reason I can use the Reality bind Jutsu without boundaries.
????: But, why are you here?
JJ: Oh yeah, well because of the tenth bijuu I'm also the target of the Akatsuki but there's another reason. When I first saw the story of Naruto Uzumaki I knew I wanted to write out his story and in order to do that I have to get as much information on Akatsuki as possible and record it. I want to write the Uzumaki chronicles. Why are you here?
????: To learn the truth.
JJ: A quick answer. I like that. Stick with me, I'll tell you everything you want to know.
Yu: Almost done.
JJ: Good right Naruto?
Naruto: Yeah, remember we're counting on you to get us out of here.

JJ smiled and saluted Naruto. The second he did the banging on the door started to get louder.
JJ: Girls not to be a prick or anything but-
Hanabi: We know we're going as fast as we can.

Naruto pulled the striker from his back and aimed it at the door as Lee pulled his twin shotguns from his waist. Ammy called the Kusanagi to her hands as JJ pulled the Ryu-o-jinn from his back. Finally the door gave way the exact second that the girls finished their task.
Hinata: Done. JJ-kun!
JJ: Right.

JJ jumped into the center of the room and began doing a long series of hand signs. Once he finished he placed a finger in the air as his chakra spilled from it. He traced the words in mid-air that read "And they all vanished from sight just as the laboratary and everything in it exploded."
JJ: So it's written, so it shall be.

He said as he crushed the chakra words in his fist.
JJ: Reality bind Jutsu.

Like it was written the group vanished just as the labortory went up in flames. When they opened their eyes they were standing in Naruto's office. Naruto sat down and looked over the scroll but, found he couldn't make out the words.
Naruto: What is this?
Hinata: We copied it but, we couldn't decode it.
Yu: It was encrypted with some kind of protection program that made it illegible to the naked eye.
JJ: Then leave it to me I'll decode it and have a report for you and the Yamikage.
Naruto: Can you?
JJ: Sure.
Ammy: Good we're counting on you.

JJ nodded as he took the scrolls and exited the room.
[2 Hours later]

JJ sat at his desk racking his brain on the encoded messages. He said he would do it but, it was much harder than he had anticipated. He heard and knock at the door.
JJ: Come in.

He said to the person at the door. Once it opened he saw that it was the same person that acompanied them to the laboratory.
JJ: Oh what's up?
????: I came to see how you were doing.
JJ: Hmmmmm. You want to see how much I've translated.
????: Really?
JJ: Sure, I don't have much done though mind you but, I'll tell you everything I've got down so far.
????: What are you waiting for?
JJ: Alright alright, the information doesn't start at the beginning of Akatsuki but, at the joining of a member.

He said as he opened the journal. He smiled as he began to tell the story.


Resident Naruto: Akatsuki Chronicles. Chp 1 The Beginning.

[8 years ago]

The room was seemingly empty. All that sat in it was a long table surrounded by chairs. In an instant all of the chairs were filled with people dressed in black robes with red clouds peppered on them. The one sitting at the end of the table spoke first.
Leader: I have called This meeting to welcome our newest member Itachi Uchiha to our ranks.
Kisame: Ha. he's just a kid.
Diedara: Can we really trust him? He seems like a liability.
Sasori: No more than you are. I welcome this newcomer.
Orochimaru: As well as I. Itachi we have heard of your research. How far along is it?
Itachi: Nearly complete, all I lack is subjects to experiment on and a few more tests.
Leader: Really?
Zetsu: I trust that this is benefical to our cause.
Itachi: Yes, My younger brother is on the same squad as the Kyuubi child. If I can complete my virus and earn the trust of that boy we will acquire him in no time at all.
Leader: Excellent. If you simply vanish from the village they will suspect something. What we ask is that you return to the village. Once every two months we will send a representative to the village to resquest you personally for a long term mission to avoid suspicion.
Itachi: If you send the same person they will become aware of our actions.
Leader: Fret not, we will send a different person each time and request you to a different place. Seeing as you are a well known person they will not find it odd that you are requested on so many missions. Sasori will be your partner in discovering the virus. He is the most trust worthy in the feild of biochemics. Until next we call on you pretend everything is normal, meeting adjourned.

At his word the entire room was left empty.
[6 months later]
Leader: Itachi what are your findings?
Itachi: Leader I have found that by injecting the virus into my body I can highly elavate my own skill and power without any adverse effect to my body or cellular structure.
Leader: What is the reason behind this?
Itachi: I believe it has something to do with my genetic make-up. I have taken it upon myself to advance my testing to human testing.
Leader: Why?
Itachi: If this works on me because of my genetic signature then it must be effective on those who share my genes.
Leader: So you're going to test the virus on your family?
Itachi: Yes. The T-Virus must be tested in all possible avenues if we are going to create the G-Virus.
Leader: Then I give you permission to commence in your experimentation. Use the base in the village hidden in the grass. Just make sure that it is not discovered. Tell Sasori the same.
Itachi: Yes Leader-sama.

He said with a sinister smile on his face. A year passed after that night. Sasuke sat against a wall waiting for his Sensei and friends to arrive. He looked to the side to see his orange-clad friend walking torwards him. Naruto [Age: 13] waved at Sasuke [Age: 14] as he simply lifted a hand to signal that he saw him. Naruto walked to Sasuke and looked him over.
Naruto: Man what happened to you? you look like a rag-a-muffin.
Sasuke: Well you know how me and Sakura [Age: 13] had a date yesterday?
Naruto: Yeah.
Sasuke: Well, Itachi [Age: 19] put a laxative in my breakfast.
Naruto: Pfft.
Sasuke: Stop laughing. Anyway the worst part was that most laxatives kick in only minutes after being ingested but, this one took a couple hours. So right when me and Sakura were on our date.
Naruto: You got a bad case of mudbutt.
Sasuke: While I wouldn't put it that way, yes.
Naruto: Pfft.
Sasuke: Stop laughing.
Naruto: Com'n you have to admit it's genius.
Sasuke: Whatever. So, this morning I decided to take his ANBU uniform and hide it in the bark of a tree in the forest.
Naruto: What, but the forest is full of trees.
Sasuke: Exactly.

He said with a sinister smile.
Naruto: Good one.
Sasuke: Yeah, it took him five hours to find that uniform.
Naruto: What happened next?
Sasuke: Well.

[Earlier]
Sasuke sat on his bed looking up to the ceiling as he ate his chips. He was simply waiting for Itachi to get back. He smiled as he heard the door downstairs open.
Yu: Welcome home Oniisama. [Age: 10]
Itachi: Where is Sasuke?

He said in an angry tone.
Yu: Um, he's in his room, are you mad?

Itachi said nothing as he charged up the stairs before bursting into Sasuke's room.
Sasuke: Welcome back bro. Have fun?

He asked to Itachi who was covered in dirt and breathing heavy. Yu ran up behind him and tried to calm him down.
Sasuke: Maybe you will think twice before messing with me ag-

Sasuke looked back and saw Itachi lunge for him. Sasuke jumped out of the way and opened the window as Itachi came after him. Sasuke jumped from the window and landed on the roof.
Sasuke: Oh dear god.

Was all that was heard as he ran across the roof tops. Itachi jumped after him and ran at lightning speed.
[Present]
Naruto: So that was you?
Sasuke: Yeah.
Naruto: What did you do next?
Sasuke: Well I used my amazing speed to-
Naruto: He caught you didn't he?
Sasuke: See this is why I don't tell you stuff.

Naruto lifted his hand to welcome Sakura as she approached them. She smiled and looked over Sasuke.
Sakura: What happened to you Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke: Well I got Itachi back and then he started chasing me but, I-
Sakura: He caught you didn't he?

Naruto burst out laughing.
Sasuke: I swear you guys take all of the fun out of telling stories.
Sakura: Heh, don't worry, you still rock though Sasuke-kun.
[Inner Sakura: Yeah way harder than Itachi ever could!]

Sakura smiled at Sasuke as he put his arm around her shoulder and chuckled. Naruto looked around and locked his eyes on the exact spot where Kakashi landed.
Kakashi: Sorry I'm late, you see there was this large bear attacking a village and I-
Sasuke: Yeah right.
Sakura: Liar.
Naruto: That's the worst one yet.
Kakashi: Hehe, anyway. We have a C class mission. We might be gone for a while so you all should go back home and prepare. We set out tomorrow.

He said as he vanished in a swirl of leaves. Sasuke looked over to Sakura and stared for a moment. Sakura blushed and Naruto started to look at her too. As if he and Sasuke were in sync they were both wondering the same thing.
Sakura: What's wrong with you two?
Naruto: Why is your hair pink?
Sakura: Don't ask stupid questions!
Sasuke: No really, why is your hair pink?
Sakura: It was that color when I was born. Now will you guys drop it.
Sasuke: Don't get me wrong. I like red-headed girls with green eyes but, you must be the only person in this village with natural pink hair.

He said as he made his way to the Uchiha manor. Sakura slumped her head and walked home. Naruto shrugged his shoulders and followed Sasuke.
Sasuke: Why are you walking with me?
Naruto: Itachi might be home and you might need back-up.
Sasuke: Hmmm. Good point. Alright let's go then.
Naruto: Um Sasuke.
Sasuke: Yeah?

He asked right before bumping into someone.
Naruto: Look out.

Sasuke muttered something about stupid blondes as he rose to his feet. He dusted himself off and gave his hand to the person he collided with. He stopped for a moment to gaze at the now blushing redhead woman in front of him.
Sasuke: I'm sorry about that.
????: Uh,

She shoke her head and stood to her feet. Her brown eyes locked onto Sasuke and he looked at her ANBU jacket. She frowned and dusted herself.
????: Watch where you're going you shit headed brat.
Sasuke: What?
????: I'm on my way to see the Hokage, what do you think would happen if I reported your sorry ass.
Sasuke: Nothing, I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I'm going to be the head of the Konoha police some day. He'll see this as nothing but, a misunderstanding.
????: [Hmmmmmm. Guts I like that.] Name's Tayuya, [Age: 16] I'm a member of Anbu. I work with your brother. And you?

She said to the blonde boy standing by Sasuke.
Naruto: Naruto Uzumaki.
Tayuya: Are you guys headed somewhere?
Sasuke: What's with the change in personality?
Tayuya: Well let's just say I decided against smashing your head in. Sasuke, Next time watch where you're going.
Sasuke: Whatever.

He said as she walked away. Sasuke looked at her from behind and turned his head to the side to get a better look at her "Assets". Naruto smacked his arm and he looked over to him.
Naruto: That ain't right man.

He shook his head at his friend before walking off. Sasuke ran after him before asking.
Sasuke: What?

[Flash]
Itachi looked down at Yu as she slept. He had the feeling for some reason that she would make the perfect test subject. She and Sasuke were his flesh and blood after all. Their mother and father's combined genes was probably the secret. He looked at her as she slept peacefully and pulled out a vial of the virus. He could infect her and simply move her later. As he lowered the tube he felt something that he didn't like, hesiatation. He pulled back and stared down at the sleeping girl. He saw the potential for one of the most powerful Uchihas to grace their village. He was the youngest to ever achieve the sharingan. He gained it at age 7 but, Yu acquired it at age 5. If she had that kind of skill than she could be unstoppable if taught right but, his father raised her like a princess. He didn't train her at all. He took it upon himself to train her and he established a bond with the girl that destroyed the thought of hurting her. He cursed and walked away toward his room. As he walked to the closet and reached for the knob he heard the door open. Naruto and Sasuke walked into the house and laid their backs on the wall as they peeked around the corner. They looked at each other and nodded as they quickly moved down the hallway.
Naruto: Is the coast clear?
Sasuke: Yeah we should get moving.
????: What are you two doing?

Sasuke snapped back and saw Itachi standing behind him. Naruto ran to his side and prepared to back him up.
Itachi: What is going on here?
Naruto: Huh? We're here because.
Sasuke: I have to prepare for a mission.
Itachi: Really, then go on, why are you acting stupid?

Sasuke let down his guard and began waking down the hallway. Itachi looked back and smiled. Naruto noticed and turned to see a tripwire under Sasuke's foot. Naruto tried to stop him but, before he could Sasuke stepped on it, causing the wire to snap and whip around with a hook on the end that grabbed onto Sasuke's boxers and suspended him from the ceiling.
Sasuke: Owep.
Naruto: The ultra atomic wedgie. I never thought it could actually be pulled off.
Itachi: Foolish little brother, you should know that I would never let it go that easily.

Naruto pulled a kunai and cut Sasuke down.
Naruto: Man he got you good.
Sasuke: Damn you Itachi.
Itachi: Whatever, you should be preparing for your mission instead of cursing me.

Sasuke limped torwards his room all the while mumbling. Naruto looked back at Itachi and smirked.
Naruto: Genius.
Itachi: I know. Shouldn't you be helping him.
Naruto: Oh yeah, Sasuke wait up.

He shouted as he ran after his friend. Itachi frowned, while he did enjoy tormenting his brother, he came back at a bad time.
Itachi: I need to get him out of the house quick.

Itachi looked torwards the ceiling right where his closet was located. He could faintly hear the sounds of muffled screams. He huffed and walked torwards Yu's room to find that she was no longer in her bed. What if she had saw him, that would destroy his entire plan. He rushed down to the hall torwards his room and smiled at it's emptiness. He walked torwards Sasuke's room and saw Yu hanging happily from Naruto's arm.
Itachi: [She must have awakened after hearing him.] Yu, so you finally dicided to wake up huh?
Yu: Oh, hi Oniisama.

Yu let go of Naruto's arm and bowed torwards Itachi who smiled in return.
Yu: Are you going to be here a while?
Itachi: No unfortunatly I'm due on a mission two days from now as well.
Yu: Will it be another long mission?
Itachi: Yes.

Yu huffed looking at her big brothers.
Yu: So you're both leaving me?
Sasuke: Well, you'll be okay. Aren't Mother and Father here.
Itachi: Actually they're on vacation.

He said shifting his eyes. Sasuke focused on his eyes but, quickly shrugged it off.
Sasuke: So we'd better get going, you have to prepare too, Dobe.
Naruto: Oh yeah.

Naruto looked to Yu and smiled.
Naruto: When I get back we'll hang out more okay?
Yu: Sure Naruto-kun. Take care of Oniichan for me okay.
Naruto: Yeah.

Sasuke stood up and pulled Naruto by his collar as they left. He looked to Itachi as he walked through the door and whispered.
Sasuke: I will get you back for that.
Itachi: I'll be waiting.

Sasuke and Naruto ran from the house as Yu waved them good bye. Itachi looked down at her.
Itachi: Shouldn't you get going too? You're going to be late.
Yu: Oh no, Iruka-sensei is gonna have my head. See you later Oniisama.
Itachi: See you when you get back.

He said with a smile. The second Yu was out of sight his smile dropped and his expression turned grim. He made his way back to his room and opened the closet to reveal four members of his own clan tied up in his closet with gags on their mouths. Itachi smiled widely as he took a step forward and chuckled as the panicked people cried for freedom. Once inside, Itachi smiled and slammed the closet door behind him.

[Flash]
Hanabi [age: 10] vaguely listened to Iruka as he spouted on. She yawned and smiled as she felt the presence of her friend.
Hanabi: So, what took you so long?
Yu: Is he looking this way?

She asked hiding under the desk. Hanabi looked over at Iruka who had just conveinently turned to face the other side of the class.
Hanabi: No.

Yu quickly sat up and placed her self at the desk as if she had been there all along.
Iruka: So glad you decided to grace our classroom with your presence Ms. Uchiha.

He said without turning to her. Yu jumped at his words causing the entire classroom to erupt in laughter.
Iruka: Looks like someone is picking up Naruto's bad habits.
Yu: But, I have a reason. You see there was this large bear attacking a village and I-
Iruka: I see you've been picking up some of Kakashi's bad habits as well.

Yu turned beat red and everyone began laughing again.
Iruka: Next time be on time.
Yu: Yes, Sensei.

Iruka coughed into his fist to calm the class and began his lesson once again. A boy leaned down from his desk and whispered.
????: Hey Yu, Have you seen Naruto?
Yu: Yeah he came by my house right before I came here. Him and Oniichan are leaving on a mission tommorrow. Why do you ask Konohamaru?
Konohamaru: He was supposed to teach me the Shadow clone justu.
Yu: You know him he'll probably do it when he gets back. After all he never goes back on his word.
Hanabi: I wonder what they're doing right now.
Moegi: I hope he's less bored than I am.

A girl sitting across the room looked over to them. She felt alone in that school. Like most of the young hopefuls this year she was also very skilled. Even though, she had no friends. She sighed and listened to the lecture.
Yu: I know what you mean I just can't follow this right now.
Hanabi: Then why don't you invite Sherry over? She's good at this kind of stuff.
Yu: Yeah that's right but, do you think it's right to have the first thing you say to someone be "Hey, nice to meet you. Now help me with my classwork."
Hanabi: Good point.
Konohamaru: I'll do it then.
Yu: No, Dobe. We'll talk to her when we do something fun. It's better to make friends while doing something interesting.
Konohamaru: Really? I only met you because you were hanging around Naruto.
Hanabi: We just became friends because we were sitting next to each other.
Moegi: I only met you because you knew Konohamaru.
Udon: Same here, "sniff".
Yu: Well I still say we should be careful how we approach her. She doesn't have many friends.

Everyone nodded and Yu felt something. She activated her sharingan and noticed that something was flying at her. She quickly turned to it and ducked under a piece of chalk. Once she dodged it kept going and hit Konohamaru right between the eyes. He held his head and he rolled around as Moegi checked him.
Iruka: I'm glad you five find the lesson so entertaining. I guess you won't mind staying behind after class to take a specail test.
Hanabi: Bu-
Yu: We uh-
Udon: Oh boy.
Moegi: I-
Konohamaru: Oh come on.
Iruka: Glad you all agree.

All five looked at each other and dropped their heads.
[Flash]
Naruto: That's everything I'll need.
Sasuke: We should go see if Sakura's ready.
Naruto: Um, yeah but, before we do that.
Sasuke: What's up?
Naruto: Can we go for Ramen first?

Sasuke looked at his friend with wide eyes.
Sasuke: Don't you ever get tired of eating that stuff?
Naruto: Bite your tongue. You should never ask such an obvious question. Ramen is the food of the gods.
Sasuke: Why do you like it so much?
Naruto: Well, ramen saved my life.
Sasuke: This must be another of those stupid stories.
Naruto: No this time I'm dead serious. Remember that secret I told you?
Sasuke: About the Kyuubi?
Naruto: Yeah, because I had no parents to supply me with food or people who were willing to help me. One day I almost starved to death, I remember the feeling of my stomache wasting away. I walked everywhere and asked everyone I could find but, they just laughed and brushed me away.
Sasuke: Naruto.
Naruto: Finally, I just collapsed under the heat of the hot sun. The only thing that cooled me down was the cold stares of everyone around me. I passed out shortly after that. When I woke back up I was in the back of a restaurant, smelling something extremely delicous. Then I began to panic. I started to think the most absurd things too. The first thought that popped in my head is "Are they going to cook me?".
Sasuke: Why would you think that?
Naruto: With all of the things they would do to me, I wouldn't have been suprised. The first thing I saw was a beautiful girl walk into the room. I was still scared though so all I did was fall back and scurry away. Then Mr. Ichiraku walked in with a bowl of ramen. He gave it to me and I just ate as quickly as I could. It wasn't until after I finished that I started to think that they probably poisoned it. Mr. Ichiraku looked to me and said " Don't worry kid, if you ever get that hungry again, just come here. I'll let you eat free of charge. Just until you're older, then I'll have to charge you."

He repeated with a chuckle.
Naruto: They looked at me with such caring eyes. I think I started crying after that. Ayane and Mr. Ichiraku were old enough to know what was inside me. Yet they still excepted me. Even though serving to me caused them to lose customers, they still cared enough to feed me. I don't just eat ramen because it's the most delicous food in the world but, also because I want to pay them back all of the money they lost just to feed me. All of the crediblity that was gone because they helped a demon survive.
Sasuke: Whoa, that's unusally deep for you.
Naruto: Yeah so let's go get some ramen.
Sasuke: Alright I guess.

He said as the two made their way down the street. Naruto smiled with glee as he approached his favorite restaurant. Sasuke frowned at the people waiting at the restaurant as they all locked eyes on Naruto. They stood from their seats, paid their bill, and walked away, all frowning at Naruto. Sasuke watched them off and turned to Naruto who was smiling widely. His false smile.
Sasuke: Com'n let's just eat.
Naruto: Right.

He said as he sat down.
Ayane: Oh hello, Naruto.
Naruto: Hey, Ayane-neechan. I'll take the normal.
Ayane: Okay, and you?
Sasuke: I'll have what he's having.
Ayane: Wow. You must be hungry.
Sasuke: What does that mean?
Ayane: Hehe, you'll see.

He looked over to Naruto who simply smiled at him. Sasuke lifted an eyebrow abd turned back when he saw Ayane come back with a bowl that looked like a bucket.
Sasuke: This is your normal!?
Naruto: Yup. The ultra deluxe jumbo bowl. Eat up Sasuke it's delicous.
Sasuke: [Why did I do this again?]

Sasuke looked over to Naruto and saw that somehow he had eaten the entire bowl and was working on his second. Sasuke looked at his bowl and began to eat. One bite and he was full, he wondered how did Naruto do it. It must have been because of the Kyuubi, maybe he was eating for two or something. He thoght hard on that subject, the demon had to get hungry didn't it? He broke from his musing and looked over to see Naruto on his fourth bowl.
Sasuke: That's it. I'm going to pick up Sakura. I'll catch up with you later.
Naruto: All right.

He said as his best friend walked off. He looked over to Sasuke's bowl and saw that it was empty. He snapped back and thought.
Naruto: Sasuke stiffed me with his bill!!!

Sasuke smiled after he got a good distance away.
Sasuke: Sucker, well you did say you wanted to pay them back.

Naruto somehow heard Sasuke even from his distance. Naruto dropped his head and dicided he would get him back later. Naruto sat up, paid his bill, bowwed and walked away. Naruto started to walk away thinking of what to do next. He walked past the academy and decided to take a peek inside. He walked all the way to his old classroom. He smiled when he saw Yu, Hanabi, Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon sitting at their desks listening to Iruka. He peeked in and looked at the five, who in turn, looked at him. He put a finger to his lips signaling for them to act normal. He made five clones and changed them to the image of the five students. Before he could be seen, he used a substitution jutsu to swap the clones with the five. Once everyone was beside him they snuck from the school and left the clones to take the lecture.
Konohamaru: WOO-HOO! Nice one boss.
Naruto: You know I'll always look out for you guys.
Moegi: So, what brings you here?
Naruto: Nothing really.
Yu: Where is Oniichan?
Naruto: Teme, stuck me to pay for his food. Then he left to pick up Sakura.

Yu smiled and chuckled at her brother's antics.
Yu: Hehe. Oniichan's funny.
Naruto: It wasn't funny to me. I'm almost broke now.
Moegi: Well, you do have a mission coming up.
Konohamaru: Yeah, your wallet will be full in no time. But, knowing you Boss, I'm betting that you were the one who spent the most.
Naruto: Well his bowl still costed extra.

Yu looked over to Hanabi who was strangely quiet.
Yu: What's wrong Hanabi-sama?
Hanabi: Uh, nothing.

She said almost jumping. She slightly looked over to Naruto and blushed. Naruto looked over to her.
Naruto: You sure you're okay Hanabi-chan?
Hanabi: I-I-I-I'm okay really, Naruto-kun.

Yu looked at her and smiled before whispering in her ear.
Yu: Do you like Naruto-kun.
Hanabi: I, uh, um n-n-no.
Yu: Sure.

She said sarcastically, Naruto looked ahead and saw Sasuke walking down the street with Sakura.
Naruto: Sasuke!!!
Sasuke: Oh Damn.
Naruto: How could you, you bastard.

Sasuke burst out running as Naruto waved good-bye to the kids and ran after Sasuke.
Yu: That'll be the second time today he got chased.
Hanabi: So that was him?
Konohamaru: Yeah, I heard someone get chased on my roof but, I didn't know who it was.
Yu: Yeah, they're probably going to be at that for a while so we should get going.
Udon: Look over there.

Everyone turned in the direction that Udon pointed to and saw none other than Sherry walking down the street lost in thought.
Yu: Hey, Sherry-chan!

The girl snapped from her thoughts and looked over to Yu. Yu motioned for her to come over and she did, as slowly as possible.
Sherry: Yes?
Yu: Wanna hang out with us?
Konohamaru: We're gonna play a prank on my grandpa. You wanna come with us?
Sherry: You'll let me?
Hanabi: Sure.
Sherry: My name Sherry Birkin, heir to the Birkin clan.
Yu: Yukari Uchiha. Nice to finally meet you.

Sherry smiled happily as the others smiled at her.
Sherry: So what are we doing?

Yu smiled at her and whispered the plan into her ear. Sherry smiled and nodded at them.
Yu: Good now wait here. I have to pick up something from home.

She said running off into the streets. She looked to the side to see Naruto still chasing Sasuke. She smiled as she continued her trek torwards home. Itachi looked to the side as a pidgeon flew torward him. He caught the bird on his arm and pulled the letter from it's leg.
Itachi: Hmmmm, so I leave tonight.

Itachi lifted his arm and the pidgeon flew away. He looked back and saw Yu carrying away a bucket.
Itachi: What are you doing?
Yu: Uh.

Yu jumped at her brother's voice before she looked to him.
Yu: Nothing.

Itachi looked at her and she broke.
Yu: Me and my friends are pulling a prank on the Hokage.
Itachi: Why would you do that?
Yu: Because one of my friends is his grandson.

Itachi sighed and looked her in the eyes.
Itachi: Yu, it turns out I'm leaving sooner than I said. I'm heading out tonight.
Yu: Really?
Itachi: Yeah, I need you to be a good girl for me okay.
Yu: Okay.
Itachi: Plus I have to talk to the Hokage before I leave. So could you wait until I see him to pull the prank?
Yu: I can't promise that.

Itachi smiled and sighed once again.
Yu: Oh, where is Uncle Enro? I haven't seen him in a while.
Itachi: He's probably doing something right now. He does have a life you know.
Yu: Yeah I know. The world doesn't revolve around me, after all. Well I guess I'll see you later Oniisama.
Itachi: You're still going to play your prank aren't you?
Yu: Yep.
Itachi: Okay, what time should I go?
Yu: Give us about an hour.

Itachi watched his sister run from the house and smiled. No matter how much he didn't want to, she just had a charm to make even him smile. He decided he would wait a while before leaving. Naruto stopped in front of the Hokage manor. He looked each way to check for Sasuke until a scream distracted him. He looked to the manor and heard laughter.
[Flash]
Konohamaru: Run!!!
Sarutobi: Konohamaru get back here.
Ebisu: I've warned you about such actions Konohamaru!
Iruka: And you all have to pay for skipping my lecture.

The six kids ran down the hall laughing all the way until finally five other jounin closed in on them from the other side.
Iruka: No where to run now.

Sarutobi shook his head as the seven jounin walked closer. They all began to panic, Sherry didn't care. That was the most fun she'd ever had. They all resigned to their fates until something orange dropped in front of them.
Naruto: Sorry but, they're with me.

He peeked back to them and put up a handsign. Konohamaru, Yu, Hanabi, Moegi, and Udon smiled before mimicking his seal. Sherry looked at it curiously and the jounin sweatdropped.
Iruka: No....wait we can talk about this.
Naruto/Konohamaru/Yu/Hanabi/Moegi/Udon: Sexy Jutsu!

After a poof of gray smoke vanished all that was seen was a mast of exposed flesh and six of the hottest woman to grace their village. The most advanced jutsu to ever come from a genin. The sexy jutsu wasn't an illusion. By casting it a male could completely change himself into a woman. A girl could give people a peek of what was to come in their future and in the opinion of the other men in the room that future looked very bright. Immense amounts of blood erupted from their noses as they passed out. Hanabi cringed, her father would kill her if he knew she had such a disgracful technique but, it was a requirement for joining the Konohamaru corps. Naruto grabbed Sherry and ran from the building.
Konohamaru: Woo-hoo, that's the second time today Boss.
Yu: I thought we were goners.
Naruto: Like I said. I'll always have your backs.

He said turning to the blonde girl staring at him. He didn't really think much of it when he grabbed her. Her deep blue eyes were kind of like his. She had a red beret in her hair and a sailor uniform on.
Naruto: Nice to meet you.
Sherry: Like-wise Naruto-san.
Naruto: You know me?
Sherry: Of course I do. My name is Sherry Birkin.
Naruto: Nice to meet you Sherry. Are you a new member to the corps?
Sherry: No but, I'd like to be.
Yu: Really?

Sherry turned to Yu who was wearing a devious smile.
Konohamaru: Well, you'll have to take "the test".
Sherry: What kind of test?
Yu: You have to pull off the sexy jutsu.
Sherry: That sounds simple enough.
Udon: In front of someone -sniff-.
Hanabi: Not including someone here.
Moegi: And you have to knock them out like we did earlier.
Konohamaru: So you have to find the right person to fall for it.
Naruto: And you only get one chance.
Sherry: Oh.
Naruto: Don't worry though you'll be able to do it.

Sherry smiled to Naruto and he gave her a thumbs up. Itachi stood in front of the Hokage trying his best not to laugh. Iruka stood beside him, both wearing tissue in their noses.
Sarutobi: So you'll be setting out sooner than we planned.
Itachi: Yes, I'd like to get this done as soon as possible.
Sarutobi: Alright, I give you leave. Be careful out there.
Itachi: I always am.

As Itachi turned he broke into a smile. Not sinister this time but, he was trying so hard not to laugh. He walked outside and disappeared into nothing. When he arrived back at his house he saw Kisame waiting on his couch.
Itachi: What are you doing here?
Kisame: Let's just say I've come to see you about business. Leader wants to know why the experiments have been falling short. He says that you have yet to find a way to make those "things" domestic.
Itachi: The G-Virus is complete but, we still haven't found the stage that will allow us to control them.
Kisame: I trust you. After all that virus worked on me as well. I'm just upset that I don't have siblings or family left. You do though.
Itachi: What?
Kisame: He believes that you are sparing geniune test subjects.
Itachi: What do you mean by that?
Kisame: If your genes are the key then why are you testing it on every member of your clan when there are those who share your genes.
Itachi: So he's asking why I haven't used my brother or sister?
Kisame: Ding, we have a winner.
Itachi: I'll use them when I am out of subjects.
Kisame: That's a lie.
Itachi: Hm?
Kisame: Everyone, no matter how much they'd hate to admit it, has a barrier they cannot cross. I believe that you could actually use your brother but, that girl is your weakness Itachi.
Itachi: How dare you.
Kisame: Then prove me wrong. Bring her along with your other "subjects" tonight. I will not report you if you can't do it. Are you up to it?
Itachi: What do I say about her disappearance?
Kisame: The same thing you say about everyone. Nothing. You don't know a thing.
Itachi: Fine. I'll bring her.

Kisame smiled and vanished.
Kisame: I'll be watching.

He said in an echoed voice. Itachi frowned and sat back against his wall. He had no barriers. He would prove that tonight. Itachi looked to the side and saw Sasuke burst into his room. Sasuke quickly slammed the door and leaned back against it as if trying to keep something out.
Itachi: What the?
Sasuke: Man it's weird, some little girl walked up to me and asked me the time and when I checked my watch I looked back up and she was just this bombshell. A naked bombshell, I blacked out for a moment and Sakura was staring down at me. She accused me of cheating and now she's chasing me.
Itachi: You sure get chased alot, don't you?

Sasuke looked around and walked to the side wall before placing a false wall over himself.
Sasuke: If she shows up, I'm not here.

Little after he finished that statment Sakura ran down the hallway. She saw Itachi standing in the doorway and bowwed to him before asking.
Sakura: Excuse me Itachi-san but, have you seen Sasuke-kun? I need to talk to him about something.
Itachi: Yeah, he's hiding behind that false wall over there.
Sasuke: Gah.

Sakura smiled and walked slowly torwards the false wall as it quivered. The second she got close enough, Sasuke bolted. He ran down the hall screaming.
Sasuke: Damn you Itachi!

Itachi watched as Sakura dashed after him. As mentioned before he loved tormenting his little brother. Naruto laughed on a roof across from the Uchiha manor. Little did they know he was recording the whole thing. He was recording the chase, the discovery, and Sasuke's quick escape. Naruto quickly looked to the side watching as Sakura chased him away but, unintentionally he kept the camera aimed at Itachi's room. He aimed it quickly at the couple's antics. Like all the other times, she would just forgive him in an hour but, this was too good to miss. Needless to say Sherry was now a member of the Konohamaru Corps. That night as Itachi prepared to set out, he made sure that Sasuke was sleep and made his way to Yu's room. Yu looked happily at him as he walked in.
Itachi: You're still up?
Yu: Uh-huh, if I was sleep how could I wish you good luck Oniisama?

Itachi looked back as his clones stealhily left the house, transporting the "packages". Itachi stepped into her room and smiled.
Itachi: Actually I was coming to get you.
Yu: Really?
Itachi: Yeah, I wanted to take you to this place I found on my last mission. You interested?
Yu: Uh-huh.
Itachi: Alright but, remember this is our secret so you can't make any noises. You have to be quiet okay.
Yu: Yes.

She said giving him a quick nod. As he said, she silently gathered her things and followed him to the gates. Yu watched the gaurds at the gate let them through without much thought but, what she didn't know was that Itachi had placed a genjutsu the second she came near him. The gaurds couldn't even see them, but making a sound would have hinted to their position. [hence why he told her to be quiet.] When they were out of the gaurds' sight he dropped the genjutsu and walked confidently through the forest. He felt Yu slip her hand into his as she held it contently. For a while after walking Itachi felt himself becoming anxious. Itachi looked down at her as she smiled happily. She trusted her family, especially her brothers, with her life.
Itachi: Are you scared?

He asked hoping that he could find something in her words to make this easier.
Yu: Nope, as long as you're here Oniisama I'm not afraid of anything. There's no one who can beat you.

She said truthfully, she smiled and looked forward once again. Itachi hated this, her faith in him was making it even harder to do. Everyone had doubt at one point, even Sasuke would have been on gaurd and Sasuke trusted him in things like this too. Itachi subconciously found himself looking at the surroundings protectively. He shook his head and thought to himself.
Itachi: [What the hell am I doing. This girl means nothing to me. I have no barriers, nothing is beyond my reach. What do I care if this little bitch dies in an experiment. I plan on leaving the village anyway.]

Itachi thought looking down at her.
Itachi: [I'll make sure that it's as painful as possible. Who knows, maybe she might be able to withstand the virus like me. Either way, I could care less.]

He smiled deviously as Yu watched ahead with a smile. Suddenly a tear rolled down her cheek and she let go of his hand. He looked down at her and frowned.
Itachi: What's wrong Yu?
Yu: I'm scared.
Itachi: Why? Don't worry I'm here no one can beat me remember.
Yu: That's why I'm scared.

Itachi's eyes went wide as he stared at her. She looked at him with a pleading look of sorrow.
Yu: Please don't kill me Oniisama.

Those words ate away at his soul. He started to breathe heavy as Yu cried blatantly.
Yu: I'm sorry I pulled that prank on the hokage. I'm sorry I have'nt been a good little sister. Please Oniisama, I don't want to die. Please don't kill me.

Itachi felt his heart breaking at the sight.
Yu: Oniisama.

Itachi looked back down and saw that Yu had never let go of his hand, she never cried. It was all his imagination.
Yu: Are you okay? Maybe you should cancel your mission and rest a while.

Itachi quickly composed himself and looked down at Yu.
Itachi: [I must have stepped into a genjutsu.] I'm fine, I just thought I saw an enemy.
Yu: Haha, you shouldn't worry if it was an enemy then he should have been the one panicing.
Itachi: Right.

So many things ran through his head.
Yu: Is that where we're going?

She said pointing torwards a village. The same village Itachi was taking her to. He panicked again, for once since he joined Akatsuki he felt a very human emotion. Guilt.
Itachi: No, I think we made a wrong turn somewhere.
Yu: Ah, see I told you you need rest. Those long missions are over working you.
Itachi: Alright, I promise I'll take a break after this mission. Now let's get going.
Yu: Okay.

Itachi led her away from the village and looked back slightly. Minutes later they both stood in front of a spring. Yu smiled as Itachi nodded at the girl that it was okay. Yu ran torwrds the spring and stepped onto the surface. [One of the things Itachi taught her.] Yu activated her sharingan and started doing handsigns. When she did the water started to slowly form two dragons.
Yu: Water Dragon jutsu.

As she said that the dragons flew over her but, the second it was over her she lost control and they collapsed on top of her. The pressure of the water caused her to fall into the spring. She swam to the top and figured "why not" she was already wet now. She began to do a backstroke as Itachi watched on. He smiled at her and quickly frowned. Kisame was right, he couldn't do it. He wanted to believe that he had no barriers but, now that was proved wrong. He leaned against a tree and looked to the sky.
Itachi: Yu.

Yu swam over to the edge of the spring.
Yu: Yes Oniisama?
Itachi: Always stay that way. Stay that innocent forever. Promise me that.
Yu: I don't get it but, I promise.

Itachi closed his eyes as his sister leaned back into the water.
Itachi: [That way, I'll never be able to kill you.]

Was all that entered his mind as he heard her play. After an hour passed Yu had finally stopped playing and fell asleep on his lap, cuddled up to his chest. Itachi looked down at her and remembered the days long ago. His father often said that Itachi never cried, not even the day he was born. He said that Itachi came out of the womb frowning and when the doctor smacked his butt the only thing he got from Itachi was a stern glare. Itachi always saw that as a joke but, it did explain why he never laughed. When Sasuke was born Itachi remembered him always laughing. Sasuke rarely cried at all but, he did always watch Itachi contently, showing his admiration of him even at a young age. Yu, however, cried all the time. He remembered hating the sound of her voice, he simply hated her in general. One day he grew sick of it and he picked the girl up from her cradle. The second he lifted her she stopped crying and looked deep into his eyes. Suddenly she smiled, and laughed reaching for Itachi's nose. She finally grabbed it and laughed out loud as Itachi simply looked confused. Sasuke looked over to him as his parents stood up as well. They were scared at his reaction, for the first time in his life, Itachi laughed. Yu told him something when she grew older, why she treasured her brothers so much. To her big brother meant more than just "older male sibling" it also meant "My protector". He gently put his hand on her head and stroked her hair as she slept.
????: Well, don't you make the perfect "Oniisama".
Itachi: How long have you been there Kisame?
Kisame: Beginning to end. I told you I would be watching.
Itachi: Why are you here?
Kisame: No need to sound so hostile. I'll just tell leader that you were unable to obtain the forementioned subjects because of unforeseen circumstances.
Itachi: Why?
Kisame: I've taken a liking to you kid. Even in an organization like Akatsuki it's good to have people you know you can trust.
Itachi: That was the reason behind all of this?
Kisame: No. I wanted to answer a question. Itachi, you completely domesticated the virus within your own body. Even with the virus in you, you are still human. No monster has a arrier. You should get her back home. It's time for you to report in.

Kisame vanished as Itachi lifted Yu and looked down at his little sister......his barrier. Yu was stirred from her slumber by the shine of the morning sun. She sat up in her bed and streched. Before looking around the room and wondering when she had gotten back. She looked over and saw a sheathed dagger laying on the bed next to her. She lifted it and read the sheath that said "Promise." She smiled and strapped it onto her waist before getting dressed and running off to the academy.
[Flash]
Leader: Itachi, we may have to abandon the village hidden in the grass, soon.
Itachi: Why?
Deidara: Because the infected are beginning to feast on the villagers. once wordgets out we'll be discovered.
Itachi: I don't want to abandon the project just yet, I'll wait until the last possible moment. We still haven't tested the creatures' abilities in combat yet.
Leader: Fine but, I am only going to allow you so much time. Speed up the proccess and develop a final virus as soon as possile. I am permitting you to go back to the village. Tell them that mission has been completed and the pay has been sent with you. Recover as many subjects as you can and bring them here.
Itachi: As you command.
Sasori: I will be helping in the development process but, remember I can do nothing without proper "tools".

Itachi looked at him and nodded. The next day after Itachi returned. he sat on the couch looking at the T.V. in awe. Almost as if he was mesmerized watching the show. Yu walked up behind him and looked at the screen.
Yu: Why do you watch this? You could just tell who the baby's father is with the sharingan.
Itachi: Yes but, I can't look away. [Watching Maury of course.]

Yu looked back as the door opened and smiled with glee as her parents walked through the door.
Yu: Welcome back Mommy, Daddy. [The only one who got away with calling them that. Sasuke tried to do it onec and he got hit.]
Mr. Uchiha: [Don't know there names...........sorry.] How have you been?
Yu: Fine. How was your vacation?

Itachi sat on the couch thinking. [Yes their parents really were on vacation.] Why hadn't he used them yet. He still hadn't been talking to his father since the incident. He had said more than he wanted to too soon. He lifted his head to his father.
Itachi: Mother, Father can I speak to you about something?
Ms Uchiha: Of course, but, I am kind of wondering why the manor is so empty.
Itachi: That's kind of what I wanted to talk about.

Yu listened to her friends call her from outside. She quickly bowwed to her parents and left the house, not knowing that she had just condemed them to death by giving Itachi the chance he needed. Itachi began laughing.
Mr. Uchiha: What's wrong?
Itachi: Nothing, it's just you people make it so fucking easy.

The second he said that two clones ran behind his parents and slammed needles into their necks. Once the liquid was injected, the two passed out and Itachi smiled. He placed a genjutsu that made it seem like people were still in the manor but, in truthfulness, there was no one left. He would give his parents special treatment.

[Two monthes later]
In the hidden village of grass a woman walked peacefully down the street. Until a primal sound caught her attention. When she turned around she came face to face with a man who appeared to be slouching. When she looked closer he lundged for her, biting down into her neck. The woman fell back from the force and screamed loudly, only to invoke the attention of other monsters roaming in the area. As they all closed in on her position, her scream was replaced by silence.

[Flash]
Sarutobi: We have a problem.

He said to his Anbu bravo team.
Sarutobi: Our neighboring village has come under attack by an unknown emeny. Rebecca, Enrico, Richard, Edward, and Forrest, I would like you to investigate this matter.
Enrico: As squad leader, I would like to ask the details of these attacks.
Sarutobi: "Sigh" the people that were killed were........eaten.

He said as he opened a file of the events containing photos and detailed documents on the suject. He looked around at the understandable shock and digusted looks on the faces of the people around before he continued.
Sarutobi: I haven't seen such a gruesome sight in my life. I need you to find out what's going on and report it back to me. We also heard that there were people from the village hidden in darkness there as well. I want to know their status. Do you accept?
Rebecca: Yes.
Forrest: Same here.
Richard: Me too.
Edward: Count me in. Who ever the bastards are who did this will pay.
Enrico: I believe you know my answer.
Sarutobi: Then you are to leave at once.

All of the shinobi saluted their leader and vanished in swirl of leaves. Shikamaru sat down looking at his sensei talk to his friends.
Billy: [As in Coen. If you're wondering why he's they're sensei, it's because Asuma in Resident Naruto 4 and Naruto didn't know him. So...yeah.] So you guys are headed off on mission?
Enrico: Yeah, sorry but, we can't tell you the specifics.
Billy: Don't worry about it. I lost my chance when I took a genin team. Just make sure you come back in one piece okay. Besides I have to help Chouji with his jutsu. Where are you guys going though.
Rebecca: The village of grass.

Itachi sat in a booth listening to the conversation. Everything was coming loose but, how? It must have been Orochimaru. Ever since he left he felt that he would retialiate against him. He dropped the genjutsu that he was holding and smiled. He was glad, now he had something to test his weapons on. He only hated that he wouldn't be able to watch it happen. Sasuke sat back looking at his friend as he talked to his followers.
Naruto: Alright, Sherry you're a member of the Konohamaru corps. Konohamaru is the leader but, I'm the boss. Which means that I take on looking after my people. No one is left behind and everyone is family. teamwork is the most important part of this group.

Kakashi looked torward Naruto from the book he was previously lost in. Sakura smiled and sat down on Sasuke's lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his chin on her shoulder and watched his friend. Naruto smiled as the entire group hung on his words.
Naruto: Konohamaru.
Konohamaru: Yes Boss?
Naruto: I want you to lead your team against me.
Sherry: So we're going to fight you?
Naruto: Yes. I have yet to see what you can do. I want you to work together to bring down you're enemy. I want you all to come at me with everything you got. Remember teamwork is the most important part of a team. A team divided is a team lost.

As the children nodded, Kakashi chuckled. Naruto was teaching them what he taught him. Naruto lifted his hand signaling for them to begin. Konohamaru nodded to everyone to follow his lead. He pulled a kunai and charged at Naruto. He threw the kunai at him and smiled as he ducked out of the way. He looked behind his sensei as Moegi charged and kicked for his legs but, was suprised when Naruto flipped out of the way and threw back a practice kunai. Yu threw a shuriken to block it. She looked over to Hanabi and she ran to her. Both girls sycnronized their movements as they charged at Naruto. Yu slid at Naruto's legs and he simply lifted his leg to dodge. He looked over to see Hanabi leap for his face. Naruto's eyes went wide as she sent a scythe kick for his face, he leaned back under it and placed his hand on the ground before throwing himself back to his feet. He rolled under a kunai that Udon threw and looked as Moegi ran up Konohamaru's shoulders and flipped into a drop kick that Naruto stopped with his left forearm. He applied pressure to his arm and tossed her back. When she landed Sherry charged in doing a flurry of handsigns. Suddenly she vanished and a mysterious slash came at Naruto from out of nowhere. He moved out of the way and looked back as Sherry rematerialized from the air.
Naruto: [What kind of move is that?]
Kakashi: [So, that girl has already activated her bloodline limit. Molecular metamorphisis. Quite the pickle, for Naruto that is.]

Kakashi smiled as Naruto jumped back to gain distance from the girl. He spun around and saw Konohamaru closing in on him from the other side. Once he closed the distance he sent two hooks and a roundhouse kick his way, all of which Naruto dodged. Konohamaru smiled as Udon ran forward and tripped the back of Naruto's leg causing him to fall back.
Naruto: Oh crap.
Konohamaru: Company, dog pile.

As everyone ran for the falling Naruto he placed his hand on the ground and tossed himself behind the children. Once he landed to his feet he tripped Yu as she ran at him and grabbed Hanabi before throwing her into Udon. Once all of the children were in one place he stood tall and gazed at them before placing up the handsign he was famous for, or at least what he would be famous for in the future.
Naruto: Shadow clone jutsu.

Six clones appeared to Naruto's side, evening the odds of the battle. The group noticably paled. It was hard enough dealing with one of him. Yu activated her sharingan as Hanabi activated the byakugan. The two girls nodded at each other and the group, letting them know that they would lead the charge forward. Yu did a series of complex handsigns as the air around her changed into steam, which in turn changed into water.
Yu: Water dragon Jutsu.

All of the older people were in shock.
Kakashi: [There is no way an academy student should be able to pull off such a high level jutsu.]

That being true Yu couldn't hold it very long so she had to work fast. She had successfully distracted Naruto long enough for Hanabi to get in behind him. Naruto quickly peered back as Hanabi sent a palm for his chest. Naruto jumped back and sent himself right into the line of sight for the two floating water dragons. Yu closed her hands and made the dragons fly at each other in the direction of Naruto. As the dragons collided with each other and the unfortunate Naruto, they were reminded of something as Naruto vanished in a cloud of smoke. Hands suddenly sprouted from the ground and grabbed hold of Yu's legs before pulling her neck deep into the dirt.
Kakashi: When did he?
Sasuke: Did you teach him that?
Kakashi: I don't think I did.

He said in amazement in his student's cleverness. The six Narutos then turned torward the others knowing that Yu wasn't going to be getting out of that hole any time soon. Konohamaru nodded to Udon and ran at Naruto. He noticed that all but, Udon were coming for him. It was clever but, he wasn't nearly as stupid as most people thought he was. Konohamaru and the others were trying to distract him while Udon freed Yu. He smiled and commanded his clones to charge forward. Hanabi jumped into a spinning palm that Naruto countered by simply grabbing her wrist before her attack could reach. He span her to the ground as he watch the other clones attack in formation. Moegi flipped back away from the training kunai that came for her but, didn't see that a clone was right in behind her. As the clone prepared to grab her Konohamaru jumped into a spinning kick that leveled the clone to the ground causing it to vanish from sight. Sherry looked back as Udon ran torwards Yu while simulaenously dodging punches coming for her. Before she could blink she was suddenly grabbed and flung against a tree. She tried to get away from it but, before she could she was suddenly tied to it by a Naruto clone. She cursed and looked once again at Udon who had successfully pulled Yu from the dirt. Konohamaru looked over to see that there were only two Narutos in front of them. One tied up Sherry but, where was the other one.
Udon: Are you okay?
Yu: Yeah.

Udon stood and turned back to the fight but, was stopped when he found a practice kunai at his throat. He turned back to Yu, who was holding the kunai.
Udon: What are you?
Yu: Got ya!

Yu was suddenly surrounded by smoke that revealed a Naruto clone.
Udon: What? Then where was?

Naruto stepped out holding Yu in front of him with a kunai to her neck as well.
Naruto: Three down three to go.
Udon: Damn "sniff".

Konohamaru looked at the last three still with him and then to the three clones in front of him. Hanabi crept in behind the real Naruto and sent a palm for his back but, he span around and grabbed her wrist again before slamming her to the ground and placing a kunai to her throat.
Naruto: That's four.

Hanabi held her head down.
Hanabi: It's up to you.
Yu: Yeah you can do it!

Konohamaru nodded and pulled a kunai from his side. Moegi stood next to him and mimicked his stance. Naruto looked back at how three of his clones were busy and he made the last available one stood next to him.
Naruto: Just the four of us.
Konohamaru: Yeah, and I don't plan on losing.
Naruto: I don't think you have much of a choice in the matter.

Moegi charged forward and slashed at Naruto's clone, only for it to dodge and counter with a leg sweep. The attack connected and Moegi almost hit the ground until Konohamaru caught her. He grabbed her hand and spun her around into a tornado kick to the face of the Naruto clone. When the clone hit the ground it vanish into nothing. Naruto smiled as Konohamaru set Moegi down and she spun into stance. Naruto slid back and threw two kunai at the kids. Both dodged and jumped for the real Naruto. He spin kicked Konohamaru to the ground and pulled Moegi from the air before tying her up and placing her on the ground.
Naruto: Just you and me.
Konohamaru: Damn! Well I'm still not giving up.

Konohamaru ran at Naruto, who just smiled. Konohamaru sent a vicous uppercut for his chin but, Naruto leaned back under it. Konohamaru followed his attack with an spin kick that Naruto quickly blocked. Konohamaru smiled as he pulled back his leg into a reverse low kick that knocked up Naruto's left leg. While Naruto was off balance, Konohamaru placed his hand on the ground and flipped himself into an axe kick into Naruto's stomahce, slamming him into the ground.
Konohamaru: Got ya!

As soon as he said that he found a kunai right in front of his neck.
Naruto: Not quite.
Konohamaru: Crap.

Konohamaru frowned as the Naruto he was fighting disappeared into smoke leaving nothing but, his defeat left on the feild. Kakashi smiled at his student training his own students. It was a funny sight to see a genin teaching like a real sensei. He was surprised that Naruto could actually pull that off. Then again after the whole mission in the land of waves he didn't really doubt his students anymore. Naruto freed his captives and called them all into a circle. Once they were seated he coughed into his fist as he began his evaluation.
Naruto: Sherry, I must admit I'm surprised that you are as good as you are but, if you rely too much on your special techniques only, you will just show the enemy your hand. It's nothing worse than having an enemy know what you're capable of.
Sherry: Yes Sensei.
Naruto: Hanabi, you're strong but, you focus too much on that. Your strength is not the only qauilty you need. If you don't have the speed to land an attack then it's useless to even strike.
Hanabi: Yes Sensei.
Naruto: Udon, It's good that you went after your teammate but, even when saving a partner you must remember that the enemy will always try to bait you into a trap by using those you're close to. Always keep your eyes open.
Udon: Yes Sensei. "sniff"
Naruto: Moegi, You are good at fighting but, it seems like you depend too much on Konohamaru. You must remember that he will not always be there to protect you. Before depending on others you must be able to depend on yourself.
Moegi: Yes Sensei.
Naruto: Konohamaru, I am extremely proud of you. You are the leader, which means that you are the one who must look after your team. You realized that if you ran after your teammates while the enemy was right in front of you that your opponent would exploit that weakness. But, you must remember to never celebrate until victory is assured.
Konohamaru: Yes Sensei.
Naruto: Yu, I'm impressed that you were able to pull off such a high level technique but, it's obvious that you could not control it fully. You used up too much unneccessary chakra trying to pull it off and doing so lowered your stamina and mental strength. Never use a practice jutsu in battle.
Yu: Yes Sensei.
Naruto: Besides that I am proud of you all. Remember that there are ninja out there more powerful than me. In a few years that won't be true anymore, of course. But, even when I am the greatest ninja in this village I will still need others to stand by my side. I would be proud if it was all of you. Besides aren't you going to be Hokage too Konohamaru?
Konohamaru: Of course Boss.

Naruto smiled at his pupils and bowwed.
Naruto: That is all. Training is done for the day.

Four out of the six children stood up and bowwed before saying their goodbyes and heading their seperate ways. Hanabi and Yu, however, stayed with the rest of the group. Sasuke looked at his little sister curiously, Itachi must have been training her. He would ask him later if he had the time. Sakura looked wonderingly at Naruto. She was surprised at how well he taught the kids. She had learned that while Naruto did have his occassional dumb moments, he was far from as stupid as people thought he was. Kakashi lifted a hand at Sasuke signaling that he was on his way out and disappeared into smoke without ever lifting his face from his book.
Yu: You gonna come with us Hanabi?
Hanabi: Well I was wondering if you'd come with me.
Yu: Is that okay Oniichan?
Sasuke: Sure.
Naruto: See you two later.

Hanabi waved back to Naruto with a slight blush as she and Yu made their way to her house.
Naruto: So what's next for us?
Sasuke: Well their were some things that I wanted to talk to Itachi about so I guess I'll head home.
Sakura: Then why don't I come with.
Naruto: I have nothing better to do.

Sasuke chuckled and made off in the direction of the Uchiha manor as his best friend and girlfriend followed in behind him. Hanabi stood in front of the Hyuuga complex for a few moments before finally taking a deep breath and reaching for the knob.
Yu: Oh come ON! Do you have to be so dramatic all the time?
Hanabi: No! It's just.......sometimes I find it hard to walk into this place.

Yu stared hard at her for a moment until the door finally opened revealing a pale eyed blue-haired girl.
Hinata: Welcome home Hanabi.
Hanabi: Yeah.

She said avoiding her face.
Hanabi: Is Dad home?
Hinata: No, Father's not in right now.

She said to her little sister, whom was one of the few people she never studdered in front of. She took note of her avoiding her gaze but, ignored it at the moment. She was used to Hanabi's glares or blatant dislike of her. Yu caught it too, and decided to cut the tension.
Yu: Hello, Lady Hinata.
Hinata: Please Yukari, don't refer to me like that. Just call me Hinata okay?
Yu: Okay as long as you just call me Yu.
Hinata: Deal.

Hanabi walked into the house passed the two without giving either girl a passing glance.
Hinata: Is everything okay Hanabi?
Hanabi: Just fine "Oneechan".

She said sounding as if she was forced to say it.
Yu: Hanabi you shouldn't-
Hinata: It's okay.
Hanabi: Com'n Yu.

She said walking away. Yu bowwed to Hinata and followed after her. Hanabi just went to her room and looked out the window as she waited for Yu. Yu walked in and slammed the door.
Yu: What was that about?
Hanabi: The better question is: Why are you slamming doors like you pay bills?
Yu: Look, every time I come here you treat her like that. She seems so nice, why do you do that?
Hanabi: I don't have to answer you.
Yu: Just tell me okay. Is she mean when I'm not around?
Hanabi: No.
Yu: Does she pick on you?
Hanabi: No.
Yu: Did she do something wrong?
Hanabi: No.
Yu: Then why?

Hinata walked up the stairs absent mindedly carrying a tray of snacks for Hanabi and her guest. When she finally came close to the door she could hear their conversation. Normally she would have backed away but, because the conversation was about her anyway she dicided to listen.
Hanabi: Because our clan doesn't work like yours does.
Yu: What?
Hanabi: You see in the Hyuuga clan the first born of the head branch is destined to become the new leader. Because of that, when Hinata is of age, she will become our leader. That's the bad part.
Yu: How?
Hanabi: Don't you get it? Like my Dad's brother before me, when she becomes the leader of the clan I will be condemned to the side branch. I will be forced to live the rest of my life in servitude of her. No matter what I do that will be my curse.

Hinata looked down slightly, she always suspected that's why Hanabi didn't like her. It was the same reason that Neji didn't either.
Yu: That may be true.

Hinata once again listened to the conversation.
Yu: But, you know Hinata isn't like that. She's too kind to you to do that. She won't let you hold that curse.
Hanabi: Yeah whatever.
Yu: Just have faith in her.

Hanabi leaned down on her desk and looked away from Yu.
Hanabi: Everybody changed when they became the head of the clan. She won't be any different.

Hanabi frowned and snapped her head to the side instantly activating her byakugan. Hinata jumped as Hanabi stormed over and swung the door open.
Hanabi: How long were you there?
Hinata: I-I just arrived.
Hanabi: What do you want?
Hinata: I brought you t-this.

She said holding out the platter of snacks. Hanabi deactivated her byakugan and shot Hinata a confused look as she took the platter from her. Hinata simply smiled at her. Hanabi peeked back to Yu who motioned at her. Hanabi slowly turned back to Hinata and dropped her head before saying.
Hanabi: Thank you.

Before she shut the door back. Hinata smiled, Yu was probably the best friend that Hanabi could have ever made.
????: How amusing.

Hinata snapped back and turned to Neji who had watched/listened to the entire conversation. He had somehow masked his presence from everyone.
Hinata: N-Niisan.
Neji: Don't call me brother. Afterall I don't get treated like it do I?
Hinata: I-.
Neji: What? Are you going to finally admit how inferior to me you are? You're too scared to even tell your own little sister that you disapprove of her treatment of you. You're pathetic.
Hinata: Neji, I-I want her to like me. I won't demand her respect.
Neji: And that's what makes you weak. What kind of leader is afraid to demand respect. It's going to be a very sad day for this clan when you become our leader. I'll kill myself before I watch you drive the clan my father died for into the dirt.

Neji huffed and walked away. Hinata balled her fist, wanting desperately to argue but, she was scared. What would he do if she said something to him. She wanted so badly to say four simple words. The words that described her feelings for him. The words "Neji, I hate you!" but, once again her kindness halted her voice. It kept her silent and left her immobile. She wiped the tears from her eyes and walked away. Hanabi leaned back against the door still holding the platter her sister had given her. Much like Hinata did before them, they had listened to her conversation. Yu looked at Hanabi.
Yu: It looks like you're not the only one who's suffering because of the clan's rankings.
Hanabi: Just shut up.

She said as she pushed herself from the door. While they were there, the three genin of squad seven discovered a shocking secret. Sasuke walked through the empty halls of the Uchiha Manor and called out to his parents but, no answer came. The manor was full that morning. How did they just vanish into thin air? How did this happen? What happened? Sasuke ran back outside and ran looking desperatly for Itachi.
Itachi: Isane.

He said to a blonde woman with spiky hair.
Isane: Yes sir?
Itachi: I want you to cancel everything I had planned for the day. According to my little sister I should relax more.
Isane: Yes sir. Will that be all?
Itachi: Yes..............Isane?
Isane: Yes.
Itachi: How much do I mean to you?

He asked making the woman blush.
Isane: Everything, Sir.
Itachi: Someday I'll call you on that. You are dismissed.

Isane nodded to Itachi and left the room as Sasuke burst into it with the other two members of his team following in behind him. After finally laying eyes on his brother he ran to him without ever stopping to take a breath.
Sasuke: Itachi!
Itachi: What is it?
Sasuke: Everyone's gone!
Itachi: Wait, what are you talking about?
Sasuke: Everyone at the Manor is is gone.
Itachi: You're imagining it. Go play somewhere else.

Sasuke stepped in front of Itachi and stared hard into his eyes.
Itachi: You're serious aren't you?
Naruto: He's telling the truth, we were with him.
Itachi: Show me.

Sasuke ran back to the manor with Itachi and his friends following close in behind him. When they arrived Itachi feigned shock at the Manor's state. He stood tall and looked back at Sasuke.
Itachi: Alert the Hokage.

He said in an angry tone of voice. Sasuke nodded and ran off. Thirty minutes later Anbu swarmed the Mansion and Sarutobi looked around before pulling down his hat and adressing Itachi.
Sarutobi: This is most troubling indeed. How do you suggest we handle this?
Itachi: I want full control of this investigation. When I find the person behind this.
Sarutobi: You most not let your emotions cloud your judgement. As you requested I will leaves this in your hands but, I want to be notified on any findings. Is that clear?
Itachi: Yes. Sasuke!

Sasuke lifted his head and walked over to his brother.
Itachi: I want you to keep Yu from discovering this. Take her and stay over at Naruto's house or something. If she needs anything, YOU get it for her. Just do not let her come here is that understood?
Sasuke: Yeah.
Naruto: Don't worry, I'll make sure of that.
Itachi: Good.

With that Itachi vanished from the room with ANBU following behind him. As days passed no information was found on the disappearance of the clan or more accurately Itachi didn't let anything be found. Yu asked no questions about why her parents let her stay at Naruto's house, she was just glad to be there. Sasuke had taken his time training under Kakashi. After learning of his clan's disappearance he wanted to learn a move to saved them from whatever had taken them away from the village. [We know what he went to learn.] As Itachi bided his time in a forest outside of the village he thought on how to approach the situation.
Itachi: Hello Kisame.
Kisame: So you knew I was there. I have a little surprise for you.

As Itachi looked over to the hybrid he caught a cassette player. Itachi quickly looked it over.
Itachi: What is this?
Kisame: Play it.

Itachi did as he was instructed and played the tape. He could clearly make out the voice.
Rebbeca: Help, we need help. I have discovered a training facility that is infested with zombie-like creatures. I don't know what happened to everyone else. If anyone finds this, please send reinforcements. Among the dead are members of the Uchiha clan. I don't know what's going on but, please........help us.

After that the frequency went dead.
Itachi: So she's still alive.
Kisame: Yeah, she teamed up with an escaped fugitive. I think his name was Mizuki something. Anyway, this gives you the perfect opprotunity to vanish.
Itachi: Thanks for the information.
Kisame: Tell me, what do we do with our little spy over there?

He said motioning to a member of ANBU who was secretly listening to the conversation.
Itachi: I don't know. What do you think I should do to you Daite?

The said ninja began to run, but he didn't get far before he found Itachi standing in front of him. Itachi grabbed his neck and slammed him against a tree. Itachi's teeth grew razor sharp and his eyes turned green as he stared something worse than death at his hostage. Itachi placed his fist to Daite's stomache and made a strange pike appear from his forearm all the way to his knuckle. Once the pike emerged from his skin it formed a blade that resembled a bastard sword. Itachi pulled his arm back and impaled Daite with the blade. When the man screamed out Itachi reached into his mouth and grabbed his tongue before slicing it off and shoving it back down into his mouth. Itachi quickly covered Daite's mouth as he choked on his own blood and severed tongue. Within moments the man stopped breathing and died. Itachi pulled his arm from the man's stomache and flicked a finger causing Daite's corpse to split in two before hitting the ground.
Itachi: Would you mind disposing of the evidence Kisame?
Kisame: My pleasure.

The hybrid said as he opened his mouth wide enough to swallow a tree and snapped down on Daite's body, devouring it in one bite.
Itachi: I think I know what to do with this. Thank you Kisame, this was a great help.
Kisame: Heh, don't mention it. So long as we win, I don't care.

Itachi forced his chakra into the cassette and edited it. Hours later he was standing in the Hokage's office. He was joined by Sasuke and his own squad. [Tayuya, Isane, Brad, Barry, Joesph, and Luis.]
Rebbecca: Please........help......creatures......facility......send. reinforcments......Uchiha clan.

This part gained Sasuke's full attention.
Rebbecca: Please help.

Itachi inwardly smiled at his own efficiency.
Itachi: Could you please tell me where Rebbecca went?
Sarutobi: I am giving you command of this operation. You and your team are to go to the village hidden in the grass. I don't know if it will even help anymore but, we have allies from the Village of darkness there as well. The Yamikage is becoming worried about them. His sister is in the village as well as your clan. Make sure that you find them. If not that, then confirm their deaths.
Barry: Claire is there. Man this is getting worse by the minute. Chris must be having kittens.
Isane: I'd like to know more about these creatures she spoke of.
Sarutobi: I do not have much information on that. Actually we know close to nothing about it. That is something else I want you to find out.
Tayuya: So, we're going in blind to fight something we know nothing about, and save an entire clan, while searching for people we don't even know, or have any idea of what they look like?

With a sigh Sarutobi answered.
Sarutobi: Basically, yes.
Tayuya: Wow, that's great.
Itachi: You are in no position to refuse. We accept this mission. [That way I'll see how well my weapons actually work.]
Sasuke: I request to come along as well.

Itachi snapped his head back.
Sarutobi: I refuse.
Itachi: No wait.

Sasuke looked up to his big brother.
Itachi: I agree to that. He has every right to come along.
Sarutobi: Is that what you want?
Itachi: Yes.
????: Then I'm coming too.

The entire room turned to the sound of the door opening, revealing Naruto and Sakura.
Naruto: We're a team. If one goes, we all go.
Sakura: Right, if you think my Sasuke-kun is going to fight without me then you're crazy.
Sasuke: Guys.

Sasuke said with a smile.
Itachi: No.

Sasuke's smile dropped and he once again looked at his brother.
Itachi: [We can't risk the Kyuubi boy dying. Sasuke, I believe that you are the perfect test subject but, letting him die would compromise our plans.] I will allow Sasuke to come but, this is not your problem. I need you to to look after Yu for me. We will succeed and come back but, you need not worry yourself with this.
Sakura: But...
Sasuke: He's right Sakura. I want you to stay here. You too, Naruto. I'll come back, I promise.
Naruto: You'd better, or else I'll rip your corpse a new one, got me.

Sasuke smiled.
Sasuke: Yeah.
Tayuya: When do we leave?
Sarutobi: There is no time to waste. I won't you to leave this second and keep me inform of your findings.
Itachi: Yes sir.

As Itachi walked from the room Naruto looked at him and caught an eerie chill as he walked passed. Sasuke hugged Sakura and slowly backed away from her before tapping Naruto.
Sasuke: You okay?
Naruto: Yeah, but something doesn't feel right.
Sasuke: It's alright, me and Itachi will catch the person behind this and show them why you don't mess with the Uchiha clan.

Sasuke held out his fist and Naruto gently punched his fist into Sasuke's.
Naruto: Remember, I'll always have your back.
Sasuke: Likewise.

He said as he turned away and walked down the hall. Naruto followed his friend all the way to the Konoha gates as they exited the village. Sakura held her hands together in front of her as she asked without looking away from the disappearing form of her boyfriend.
Sakura: Naruto, do you think it'll be okay?
Naruto: I have a bad feeling. I hope it's wrong but, I think something is going to happen. Then again, when are my feelings ever right. Don't worry everything will be fine.

He said in an attempt to cheer up the unnerved girl. He said it with confidence but, in truthfulness, he was lying. He got the feeling that everything was wrong, and that feeling was more than just a hunch. His heart knew it. He hoped that his friend would be okay and that his feeling was nothing but, paranoia. He had no idea, how right his feeling really was.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- JJ sat back in the chair at his desk.
????: Why did you stop?
JJ: That's all I've finished.
????: You're kidding right?
JJ: Nope.
????: What happened next?
JJ: I don't know.
????: I thought you were in the hidden grass village at the time.
JJ: I was but, I don't know what happened with Sasuke. You'll just have to wait.
????: How long?
JJ: I dunno. It's really hard to translate. The Akatsuki didn't want to be found out so they used an incredibly complex code. How about I just tell you if I get some new info?
????: Yeah. Alright, make sure to keep me posted.
JJ: Alright.

JJ said as his guest left the room. He leaned back in his chair and gazed at the ceiling before sighing and pushing the chair back to it's original position.
JJ: Well time to get started I guess.

He said he placed his pen to the journal and began to translate the scrolls once again.

Chapter One end.

Finally done. I haven't been able to update or post because of complex computer problems.
Naruto: Mostly your fault.
JJ: Is not.
Naruto: Maybe you should stop downloading all those games.
JJ: Quiet you, you throwing off my chi.
Glen: Hey, don't steal my words.
JJ: Where did you come from?
Xerha: The same place I did. The places you don't go anymore.
JJ: Sorry guys, I do plan on updating your stories really soon. I'm just kind of busy.
Neji: Hey JJ, why am I an asshole?
JJ: Because, you kind of were an asshole back then.
Neji: Oh yeah.
Chouji: How come me and Shikamaru only get referenced?
JJ: Sorry, everyone will show up and be important in this story. Just some more so than others.
Ino: What does that mean?
JJ: Look, just back up a little.
Naruto: You guys might want to back up.

I really think he's going to come out.
Sakura: You okay?
JJ: Make them back up.
Sora: Hey JJ, have you seen..........
Ryu-o JJ: Back da fuck up off me.

I'm sick of this shit.
Ryu-o JJ: I'll update you two when I fuckin' feel like it. Ya'll show up when I say so. If you don't like it, then kiss ma black ass.

Must gain control.
JJ: Sorry about that.

I say to the room full of wide eyes.
JJ: He kind of comes out when I'm annoyed.
Glen: So we should just not annoy you.
JJ: Yeah probably a good idea. Well I'm sorry everyone out there. I'm polite and considerate but, I don't like to be pushed. So if you're going to review, leave a good one or none at all. Unless you're giving critism I guess. I can take critism, but, I hate insults. Flames will be put out and Ryu-o might just pay you a visit at your email address. I would like to personally thank Gravenimage, soldierboy, malcolm, Shadowblade, and Viciousxmind. If you hadn't review Resident Naruto 4, I would have never made this story so the first chapter is dedicated to you guys. Oh yeah and the mystery person is you reading. I haven't really made it anyone in specific but, if you want to I could make you a character [just like I did myself]. Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to come in the story as some bossdog ninja or anything. Just someone who ties up things along the story and helps out along the way. I also have some others who will appear in the story per request. Oh yeah and chris is the Yamikage.
Chris: Hell yeah!
Jill: Calm down.
Chris: Okay.
JJ: Oh yeah, here you go Itachi.

I say handing him an Oscar for his brillant performance. Itachi lifts it over his head. Yes, Itachi is a good actor.
Itachi: You'll like me, you really like me.

He said with a plain expression on his face. Isane happened to be the loudest one clpping in the crowd.
Sasuke: I hate you!!!
Yu: I hate you both!!!
JJ: Can you just feel the love? Anyway, you'll find out the details of everything else later. I can't give too much away, can I?
Leon: Like me showing up.
JJ: What did I just say!?
Leon: Sorry.
Trigger: Hehe, you got yelled at.
JJ: Shut up, you forget I am the leader of this team.
Claire: What was that?
Leon: Nothing.
JJ: Fuck it. The team sent into the village of grass is Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Trigger Volnutt A.K.A. The blue bomber A.K.A. Megaman. [From Megaman Legends which is why he's human. I'll explain his powers when he shows up.] And yours truly.
Claire: Yep you were just 12 back then. You were so adorable.
JJ: Don't say that. Heh, it's embarrassing. Hey stop Claire-sensei.
Glen: Sigh, I guess we're ending this one.
Xerha: Yep.
Glen/Xerha: It's nice to be back and we'll return soon guys and sorry for the wait. Til next the guy over there.

I stop for a second and watch them pointing at me as Claire-sensei hugged me. Wait when did I turn 12 again? Hehehe, boobies.
Glen/Xerha: Updates again.
All: Shine Eternal.
JJ: Dueces.