Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Running On An Impulse ❯ Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

MU: Hello! Anyone who's reading this, I'm working on this story with my friend “Dark Angel” so this is our first time working together on a story. Be nice! And like it puh-leaaase. Just kidding.
 
DA: I have nevur written a fanfic and hope I do a great job wif ma “sis” ^^ no flames pwease. Hehe. I give you a cookie…. Maybe.
 
MU: lol ah well. Read and review please! And this chapter is diff now soooo yeahhhh.
 
~*~*~*~Chapter One~*~*~*~
 
~*~*~*~
 
The soft sound of approaching sirens seemed to roar in Minas' ears as her sister was throwing the last of their belongings into the back of their truck and covering the bed.
 
“Abelia! They're here! We aren't going to make it past the gate before they cuff us!” Mina yelled from the shotgun seat.
 
Abelia grunted as she threw herself into the drivers' seat, hand instinctively reaching over and reassuringly gripping her sisters' hand. “We're going to be fine. I will not let them do this to us, we are NOT going back there.” She dropped her hand to put a firm grip on the black suitcase at her side. “They will not take what is rightfully ours.”
 
Mina stared at her sister in panic, “They're going to find us eventually you know… There's nothing we can do about that.”
 
“Like hell there isn't.” she mumbled revving the engine, “I can at least keep you away from them as long as possible before that happens.” She said gunning the car out of the garage and down the drive as fast as possible. They barely passed the gate, nearly hitting a police car as it was about to turn into their driveway. Making both girls scream as the red and blue lights grew their brightest in the old pick-up. They swerved for a moment but Abelia straightened it out again and sped down the street making various and unpredictable turns before losing the cops.
 
After losing the police Abelia eased the can into a wide, dark alley. Setting it into park and letting out a sigh as she lay her head on the steering wheel. Mina leaned her head back to stare at the cars ceiling and after a minute, closed her eyes. “Aba, what are we going to do?” she asked her sister, sleep creeping in on her.
 
Abelia pulled on a jacket and yawned, staring out the windshield. “We're going to enroll in school.” She said sternly, “and we are going to the best there is.” She finished turning the key, awakening the engine.
 
“What about our names?” Mina asked yawning and curling up in a ball.
 
Abelia smiled to herself and backed out the alley slowly, “We're going to be the Itaro sisters now Mina.” She said, her sister barely conscious, “everything is different now.”
 
Everything huh? Mina thought to herself. I bet it wont feel any different…
 
~*~*~*~
 
There was the slight aroma of Ramen and the sound of rustling boxes in dorm room 189 when the clock struck eight forty-five.
 
Abelia Itaro was already up and running in their new home. Making a quick breakfast for her and her sister, and unpacking all of their scattered boxes.
 
Abelia glanced at her sister, aggravation flashing in her eyes as the snooze alarm went off for the third time. Taking her eyes away from Mina, Abelia stood and walked to the sink. There, she filled a glass with ice-cold water and walked back over to Minas' futon, not hesitating as she tipped the glass above her sisters face and let the cool water spill onto its unsuspecting victim.
 
Mina shot up quickly yet drowsily, “Holy shit!” she glared at Abelia through slitted eyes, “What the hell is wrong with you?!” she screamed, grabbing the nearest blanket and whipping her face off.
 
Her sister stood quickly, glaring right back at her, “You slept through four alarms! Lazy ass!” she yelled, “If you've forgotten, this is our first day here and you're trying to be late to class! Not exactly the best first impression.” She scolded.
 
“Oh shit!” Mina shot a quick glance at the clock and her eyes widened like crazy. She stormed into the bathroom quickly to get ready. “Hey sis! Did you get the sleeves fixed?” she yelled through the bathroom door.
 
“All patched up and ready to go!” Abelia yelled back slurping her ramen.
 
Mina pulled out her uniform and completed her transition for school. Once she was content with herself in the mirror, she grabbed her bowl of Ramen, muttering a, “Thanks”.
 
Abelia merely muttered a, “Dumbass” and went on to finish slurping her noodles and get back to her unpacking and sowing.
 
When Mina finished her breakfast she raced out the door to class, screaming a goodbye from halfway down the hallway to her chuckling sister.
 
~*~*~*~End Ch. One~*~*~*~
MU: I know, it's awfully short, but trust us, we'll get to work on it some more.
 
DA: Yup! Don't worry bout it staying inactive.
 
MU: Thank you!